Hopelessly Devoted To You - M...

By lil4csy

Miguel Diaz, hopelessly devoted to Carly Davidson. MIGUEL DIAZ x FEM!OC More

WELCOME
°○season one○°
01. Pilot
02. The Halloween Dance
03. Cobra Kai Shananigans
04. Sofia
05. Try
06. Girlfriends
07. The Date
08. Help
09. After Effects
○•season 2•○
01. It really does
02. First Day Back
03. Presentation Crashers
04. Balls
05. Sofia's Return
06. Exposed
07. Cheater
08. Healed Friendships
09. Moon's Party
10. School Fight
○°season 3○°
01. Up
02. Weird Coma Dreams
03. Daddy's Gone
04. Golf N' Stuff Attack
05. First Day Back
06. Eagle Fang Karate
07. All Valley
08. An Unlikely Couple
09. House Party
○°SEASON 4°○
02. The start
03. Missing Mom
04. Attached

01. New Year, New Proposals

881 32 4
By lil4csy

Carly sat in her car, Andy in the backseat.

They were driving to pick up Miguel so that they could head to their first ever class of the year.

And also the first ever class where Johnny and Daniel would be leading their students.

"You seem nervous." Andy had noted from the backseat.

"I am nervous." Carly replied as she rounded a corner.

"Don't be." Andy shrugged. "Now that we're all teamed up, Cobra Kai-"

"I'm not nervous about that." Carly had sighed out.

"What are you nervous about?" Andy had asked softly. "Are your cuts healing properly?"

"Yeah they are." Carly answered as she subconsciously placed a hand over her stomach.

The cuts that Kyler and Sofia had made.

"Then what is it?" Andy had hummed out." Andy had joked with a smile. "Your hair?"

For the new year, Carly had decided to try out braids.

"Do I look bad with it?" Carly asked, wide-eyed.

"No, you look great." Andy reassured her.

"Okay good." Carly had sighed out before she inhaled deeply. "I'm nervous because of something that happened between me and Miguel at the New Years party."

"Was it something bad?" Andy had asked her.

"No, not really." Carly had said, tapping her fingers on the steering wheel. "It's just.. Miguel and I kissed at the countdown and then he asked me to be his girlfriend."

"What did you tell him?" Andy asked her.

"I didn't get a chance to say anything, my mom came over to give me a hug for the new year." Carly explained to her friend. "And we haven't talked about it since."

"Well after class today you should talk to him on the ride back, I'm going home with Sam." Andy had told her the girl.

"Jokes on you, Johnny's driving him home." Carly had said with a chuckle.

Andy rolled her eyes with a smile but didn't respond to that as they had pulled up at Miguel's apartment, stopping infront of where he stood.

Miguel glanced up to the familiar car before looking down to his phone.

His eyes glued to his phone, he made his way to the passenger's side, opening the car door and jumping inside.

Finally, Miguel tore his eyes off of her phone, turning to face her.

"Hi." Miguel greeted her sheepishly, tucking his phone in his back pocket as he buckled up.

"Hey." Carly replied softly.

Miguel then noticed Carly's hair. "I like your new hairstyle."

"Thanks." Carly had smiled over at him.

Miguel stared at Carly as she began to drive off, admiring her.

He had been waiting for her answer from the New Years party but wanted to give her time and space to think about her answer.

Miguel was so inlove with everything about the girl he was staring at.

He loved the way she smiled, the way she laughed, the way he eyes lit up whenever talking about somethimg she was passionate about..

And if it wasn't for Andy's phone dinging in the backseat, Miguel wouldn't have even noticed that Andy was in the car with them.

"Hey, Andy, what's up?" Miguel had turned to the boy in the backseat, clearing his throat.

"Not much man." Andy replied simply, giving Miguel a knowing smirk.

Miguel rolled his eyes before turning back to the front of the car, resisting the urge to stare at Carly any longer.

🥋

"Let's begin!"

Everyone looked around awkwardly.

It was the first ever Miyagi-Fang training.

All the students stood scattered among Miyagi-Do's backyard dojo.

Carly and Miguel stood next to each other of course.

"Uh, begin what exactly?" Demetri had voiced what everybody was thinking.

Daniel and Johnny both exchanged a look, thinking of something inspirational to say.

"Begin a new era." Daniel had said as he turned back to face the many teens infront of him. "Many of us used to be enemies, but rivalries don't need to last forever. The All Valley Tournament is just a few months away, but this year, the stakes are higher then they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat-"

"By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves." Johnny cut him off abruptly, taking Daniel by surprise.

Daniel turned to Johnny as the blonde man walked forward, pacing infront of the students.

Some of the teens accustomed to his profanity and harsh words, the other's startled ever so slightly.

"We gotta take things to the next level. Gonna teach you an aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? We'll pre-strike!" Johnny said as he finally stopped pacing.

"Oh god." Carly whispered out, her and Miguel exchanging a worried glance.

"Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves." Daniel quickly said as he stepped forward, clearly not agreeing with what Johnny was trying to implant in the heads of the teens. "We are going to respond to what they do."

"Eagles do not respond." Johnny looked back to the teens. "They swoop down and take whatever they want. That's what we're gonna do. Take back the Valley."

"Take it back in a measured and organized approach." Daniel quickly said with slightly widened eyes.

"We bite first!" Johnny yelled, causing Sam and Carly to exchange a glance as they saw how terribly the alliance was going so far.

"Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises." Daniel sighed, tired of the back and forth with Johnny.

"All right, line up!" Johnny instructed.

Miguel and Carly exchanged yet another glance before they walked towards where all the students were getting into two rows, Carly and Miguel standing in the back row as it consisted of only the Eagle Fang dojo.

"Just breathe and follow me." Daniel instructed, Carly wondering if she should do what the man she considered an uncle was doing or wait for her main sensei's instructions.

"Fighting positions!" Johnny had yelled out, Carly deciding to go with the latter and follow Johnny. "Front kick ready. Hi-yah!"

"Hi-yah!" they yelled on sync.

Mitch had accidentally kicked Nate to the ground, causing everyone to stop wht they were doing.

"Shit, dude, I'm sorry." Mitch quickly apologized to the small boy who groaned in pain on the floor.

Johnny and Daniel exchanged a look.

🥋

"Ready? Fight!" Johnny had called, Mitch and Bert immediately rushing in and fighting each other.

Carly folded her arms as she watchd the two fight.

Miguel rest an arm on the rock behind Mitch, glancing to Carly.

Carly felt eyes on her and looked to him, raising a brow at him.

Miguel just winked at her before looking back to Mitch and Bert who were swining at each other violently.

Carly blushed before doing the same.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Daniel quickly calledout as he stopped the two from fighting. "You're just swinging at each other!

Daniel then looked to Johnny with a pointed look. "Don't you teach any defense?"

"Best defense is more offense." Mitch had said proudly before earning a kick to his side and a shove from Bert.

Everyone scrunched their faces as Mitch fell back, hitting himself on the large rock Miguel and Hawk were leaning on.

"Why do you have a rock in the middle of your dojo?" Johnny had asked, Daniel just sighing in response.

🥋

"Fight!" Daniel yelled before he took a step back.

Demetri and Andy began to circle each other.

"That's it, keep circling." Daniel nodded as he looked at the two. "Don't anticipate, stay focused."

The Eagle-Fang students waited patiently for one of them to make a move, their sensei not as patient as them.

"One of you do something." Johnny instructed in annoyance. "What the hell is this?"

"Yeah, that's not how this works." Demetri rolled his eyes. "One of us has to be provoked."

Johnny wasn't slow to throw a bottle of water at Demetri, the lanky boy's eyes widening as he turned to the man.

"Provoked yet?"

🥋

"Wax on, wax off." Daniel hummed out as he walked infront of the Miyagi-Do students who were doing the motions of Wax-On, Wax-Off on his cars. "It doesn't matter how many times you've done it. You always need to practice your fundamentals."

Carly huffed as she scrubbed Johnny's mat that had been stained with a yellow colour, the girl praying that it wasn't piss.

"That's right, clean it good." Johnny said to his students that were cleaning his car. "Want it to look brank spanking new. Get all of the cans out of there. You find any loose change, it belongs to me."

Daniel looked to Johnny, a disappointed look on his face.

🥋

"Come on you maggots!" Johnny yelled at the students as they went through an obstacle course Johnny made them whip up.

Carly watched as Miguel had almost fallen as he went through the tires.

The girl quickly reached out, grabbing ahold of the back of his shirt.

Miguel fumbled his arms before he quickly gained his composure.

He shot a thankful look to the girl before they continued on with the course.

"Oh god, I think I'm gonna to puke." Chris had said as he held his stomach before rushing over to Daniel's boat.

"No, no, not the boat!" Daniel had groaned out but it was too late.

Carly scrunched her face before continuing on.

🥋

Hawk and Carly faced each other, getting into fighting stance.

"Fight!" Johnny had instructed and Carly had immediately pounced unto Hawk.

Carly threw a punch, the boy easily blocking it.

Hawk threw a kick at Carly, the girl batting it away before she sweeped Hawk's foot.

Johnny smiled proudly at the girl.

Hawk fell to the floor with thud but as quick as he fell down, he jumped back up.

Carly had gotten up quickly as well, getting back into fighting stance.

Hawk threw punch after punch at Carly, the girl backing up as she blocked each of the punches.

Hawk then threw a front kick but Carly had luckily stepped to he side in time.

Unluckily, Hawk's foot had came crashing through the paper door.

"You see, this is why we don't spar in here." Daniel sighed out as Hawk shot him an apologetic look.

🥋

"Hey, Carly." Sam called out as she jogged up to the girl who was drinking water.

"Hey Sam." Carly smiled at her bestfriend.

"I love the hair, you really pull it off." Sam had grinned at her.

"Thanks, I was worried I looked weird with it." Carly had admitted, folding her arms.

"Well, what does your boyfriend think?" Sam wiggled her brows at the girl.

"Dylan O' Brien? He hasn't seen it yet." Carly joked, causing Sam to roll her eyes with a small laugh.

"Seriously though, Miguel really likes you." Sam said as she glanced to the boy who was speaking vividly with Andy. "I mean even when we were dating he would find ways to bring you in on the conversation. He asked asked for us to have a double date with you and Hawk."

Carly's lips parted as she looked to Sam. "Wow, I- I feel shitty about that."

"Don't." Sam had said, holding on to her best friend's biceps. "Sure I liked Miguel a lot but everything's different now. I'm inlove with someone else."

Carly watched as Sam's eyes drifted off to Andy before snapping back to her.

Carly smiled, engulfing Sam in a hug.

Sam quickly returned the hug.

"He's inlove with you too, you know." Carly had whispered in Sam's ears before pulling away from the hug.

Sam blushed but didn't say anything as Andy and Miguel had walked over.

Andy grabbed ahold of Sam's hand, entertwining their fingers.

Sam looked up to him, smiling widely.

"We're gonna go." Sam had said to Miguel and Carly. "See you guys later."

"Bye." Carly had smiled before Sam and Andy quickly walked off.

"They're good for each other." Miguel had noted as they watched Sam open the car door for Andy like a gentlemen would open a door for a lady.

"They are." Carly smiled before turning to Miguel.

Miguel turned to face her as well.

Carly's hand came up to the bruise under his eye. "I'm so happy you beat Kyler's ass."

Miguel's hand came up, cupping Carly's hand.

"And hopefully I'll get a second chance at the All Valley Tournament too." Miguel had said, Carly smiling.

The two bathed in each other's company before they were interrupted.

"Hey Romeo! You going home with your girlfriend or you coming back with me?" Johnny had called out as he drove up in his car infront of the two, his window rolled down as he squinted due to the sun.

Miguel sighed, not even glancing to Johnny as he kept his eyes on Carly.

His hand fell to his side and Carly removed her hand from his face.

"Bye, Miggy." Carly had said to him with a smile.

"Bye." Miguel responded softly.

"Bye sensei!" Carly called out to Johnny.

"See ya later, Davidson." Johnny had said.

Carly shot one last glance to Miguel before she walked away towards her car.

Miguel watched as she left, wanting Carly to turn around and beg him to come with her so that they could finally talk about what he had asked her at the New Years Party.

He knew it was foolish of him but he couldn't help it.

Miguel waited, his chest tightening in anticipation.

And as Carly got to her car door, she had faltered a bit as she opened it.

Miguel's lips parted as it looked as if she was slowly turning.

However, whatever outcome Miguel had been hoping for was crushed as Johnny had honked his horn.

Miguel turned to Johnny with wide eyes as the man looked at him impatiently.

"Get in the car you creep, you can stare at her ass another day." Johnny had said to him, completely misreading the situation.

"I- I-" Miguel quickly stuttered out, his cheeks tinting a light pink.

Miguel chose not to respond, quickly turning back to look at Carly.

To Miguel's dismay, Carly had just pulled out of the Miyagi-Do parking, her car leaving a cloud of dust as she drove off.

Miguel sighed, his shoulders slumping before he got into the passenger's seat of Johnny's car.

Johnny drove off quickly, glancing at the teen every few seconds.

After awhile of seeing Miguel in such a depressive state, Johnny raised a brow. "What's up with you?"

"It's nothing." Miguel had tried to brush off Johnny. "You wouldn't understand."

"Oh yeah?" Johnny raised a brow at the boy. "Try me."

Miguel sighed, shaking his head.

"Go on." Johnny persuaded him.

Miguel caved in.

"I asked Carly to be my girlfriend on New Years and we haven't talked about it since." Miguel admitted to Johnny.

"Then just talk about it." Johnny shrugged.

"I can't, whenever I bring it up she just changes the subject and I don't wanna be too pushy." Miguel said to his father figure.

"Why not?" Johnny asked him with a scoff. "Chicks love a persuasive dude."

"Not Carly, trust me." Miguel had said to Johnny. "And with everything that went on with her, I already feel bad enough for dropping that bomb."

"Just kiss her. " Johnny said simply, Miguel's eyes widening. "Take her out on a nice little date to Golf N' Stuff and then kiss her."

"That's a terrible-"

"Trust me." Johnny had quickly cut off Miguel. "It'll work."

Miguel frowned at this but decided to trust his sensei, a plan already forming in his head.

🥋

A//N

AHHH FINALLY THE FIRST CHAOTER OF S4!!!!

i dont know why i procrastinated so much on this chapter..

spicy new years party......

anyways.. i hope u guys enjoyed!!

cyaas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 338 18
I've Spent My Whole Life Tryin' To Put It Into Words. Miguel Diaz x fem!oc ...
5.2K 338 16
combat, i'm ready for combat / i say i don't want that, but what if i do? COBRA KAI [ SEASON ONE - FIVE ] MIGUEL DIAZ X FEM!OC X ELI MOSKOWITZ RANKIN...
191K 7.1K 74
🥋 ❛ let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...
135K 2.5K 31
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH