π‘©π’†π’‰π’Šπ’π’… 𝒀𝒐𝒖 π‘¨π’π’˜π’‚οΏ½...

De Bbounspace

π‘Ύπ’Šπ’ π’ˆπ’π’• 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒃 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 π’”π’‘π’š 𝒕𝒐 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’“π’π’š π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’†'𝒔 π’π’Šπ’‡π’† π’π’‚π’Žπ’†π’… π‘»π’†π’‚π’Ž... Mai multe

Game πŸ”ž
CEO
appointed
Tour
At company
motto
caught
lift
MarksπŸ”ž
personal Driver
Stay
Confused
call
DealπŸ”ž
Supportive
Night talk
Feelings
Pruk
Hidden feelings
Fake date
Wild Award NightπŸ”žπŸ”ž+
Eby
Past (( Part 1))
Past (( Part 2))
Past ( Part 3))
past (( part 4 ))
At Home
Heartbroken
The Confession
The Address
The Information
Mom In law
Dane
Lizzy
Revealing
Togetherness
The Accident
The Unknown
The Diary
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
The worst Dream
Hurtful scene
Final decision
The Solution
The Kidnap
Game Over
I'll Behind You
Our Happiness
Birthday party
Karma
Behind You Always

Shock

1K 67 32
De Bbounspace

Pruk looked at them with extreme angery face... He held sera then make her stand at his behind....

Pruk : Did they touched you??

Sera : N..No...

Pruk : Okay stay here....

Pruk looked at them and saw they trying to run from There..So Pruk ran to them and hold someone's shirt...

Guy : Get off me!!

Pruk looked at his face then slaped on his nape....

Guy : Uhh!!!

The guy fell down on the road instantly.. So other one ran to pruk then tried to hit him...But Pruk deal them easily by his strong body...Sera looked at pruk with extreme teary eyes and saw How strong pruk is...Then she felt guilty for saying the words.... Suddenly Everyone ran from pruk after they got their punishment...

Pruk : Bas*****..I will kill you when you tried touch anyone you mother f********Ba****

Pruk sighs and turn around to sera with angery face then walks to her side..

Pruk : WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS TIME??

Sera : I.....I.......was... Group study....With....With....

Suddenly a car stopped infront of them..So they both looked at the side and saw Nick get down from the car with extreme worried face then ran to the side ...

Nick : Baby you okay???

Sera looked at him angerily then looked down...pruk looked at his face and looked back to sera..

Pruk : Group study with him...Right??

Sera looked at his face then looked down with teary eyes...

Pruk : Your mother knew about this??

Sera nodded as No without looking at his face...So Pruk looked at her angerily then looked at Nick with redden eyes...

Pruk : If you can't look after your fiancee properly, then don't do dare to call her as for walk out...Do you understand??

Nick : I...we... didn't do anything..Just watching a Movie ,a dinner, that's all....Then those stupid guys--- It's it's Nothing....

Pruk : It's nothing to you only...But an ordinary person like me and her brother isn't that Nothing ....So please don't create this kinda situation again...okay??

Nick : Who are you to command me ??

Pruk : Iam her brother like person..

Nick : well Brother Like persons right?? not brother ,so behave well... we have complete freedom and Her Brother and mother approved our relationship too...

Pruk : So What??....What if something bad happened Just now?? you can't resist that boys.....You are not strong enough...You two still kids and you don't know about this world at all...

Nick : Ohh... Well well well, Enough with your advices.....I Might be fight them back but unfortunately I slipped at first and she ran away from there... That's why she didn't saw the remaining scene....Now you might be the real hero infront of her but actually not......Anyway Thankyou for helping us....

Sera looked at his face angerily then looked at Pruk with a sad face and pruk noticed it too...

Pruk : Should I drop you back??.

Nick : No No Thanks...I have a car...
I will drop her...

Nick rushly held Sera's wrist then tried to walk but sera didn't moved at all...So Nick confusingly looked at her face..

Nick : Come baby...I'll drop you home...

Sera looked at his face then slowly released his hand from her...

Sera : I will come with P' Pruk...You can go...

Nick : What?? No.. I'll drop you...come...

Sera : I said No..Leave this place and I'm not trusting you anymore you coward!! You can't do anything if someone trying to touch me!! Just get lost!!

Nick shocked and get angery when he heard that worda....So he looked at her and pruk then walks to his car then drove fastly from there....Pruk looked at Nick who leaving the place angerily...Suddenly he heard sera' s crying sound..So Pruk looked at her then walks to the place...

Pruk : Hey you are alright??....Don't cry kid...

Suddenly sera hugged him tightly with crying hardly...So Pruk shocked at first..but he understood she Really need that hug...So he slowly patted her back as a console...

Pruk : Now you understand " Never ignore The elders words..You can say against me but not to you brother..okay??"

Sera : I'm sorry pruk...

Pruk : It's okay.. it's okay....Don't say this to anyone...Just forget everything....
mm..mm??

Sera : Mm..mm...

Pruk : Nothing happened to you...It was Just a nightmare...A worst nightmare..

Sera : Mm..mm...

Pruk : Shall we go now??

Sera : Okay...

Pruk : Then come...

Sera get back from the hug then looked at pruk...So Pruk smiles and wiped her tears and make her bangs properly...

Pruk : Told ya..Be smile and Happy Always...It's good for you and good for the person who looking at your face....

Sera looked at his face then smiled lightly...So pruk smiles and walks to the bike then started his vehicle...After sera get on the bike, Pruk Slowly drove to her home carefully.....

Aftersometimes at midnight Win and Team as usaual making out on the bed in sitting Position.....Both kissing each other vigorously with moving their hips frantically under the blanket which is only covering their both naked waist...Win helping Team to move his hip into his cock with entering deep inside his hole mercilessly...So Team moaning inside his mouth and did what win want him to do Eventhough it's their 3rd time. ...About to getting on their Success end,Both interupted by a call...So Both Stopped with extreme panting and looked at the table with annoying face...Team looked at Win then pinched on his shoulder....

Win : Aww!!

Team : You are the one always scoulding me to not switching off my phone while our time..Now look , you are the one broke the rule....

Win : I'm sorry....Now Move...
let me check it...

Team looked at his face then nodded as No frantically with a smirk.......

Win : Hey, Move..It Must be some important call ..

Team : Oh Really?? I dont think so..

Win : How do you know without checking??

Team : Heloo.., what did you do lastnight?? I lost one important order because of you....You didn't allowed me to pick up my important Dealer' s call and I lost the agreement which was in 8 crore... Remember?? So Now it's your turn....I won't let you do that....

Win : But what if it's t--

Team : It Must be that stupid flirty woman and I don't let you to take the call while we're in the middle of our sex.

Win : But Team it May b----

Team Immediatley kissed on his lips with moving his hips frantically without win's help...So at sudden move of Team ,Win' s abdomen knot twisted sharply and he felt he is in heaven right now......

Win : Uhh!!!

Team smiles when he heard his moan inside his mouth...So Team smiles again then strongly pushed him down on the bed then sat on his cock with moving fastly and roughly....The bed starting making sounds and Win's vision blurred by his movements...Win can feel his tip hitting on Team's prostate and his entire body got spark when Team took initiative and again he starting to forgetting that he is a top....When Team getting too close he covered his mouth then pinched Win' s Nipples...So Win looked at Team who doing that with closed eyes and saw Team biting his lower lip with his teeth.....So Win held his hip then flipped down in the bed...So Team looked at his face then smiled......

Win : You are so Naughty these days...

Team : ( smiles) Iam....

Win : Then You have a punishment...

Team : ( smiles) Do it...

Win smiles at him widely... Suddenly his phone again rang loudly...So Win looked at his phone with a confused face...So suddenly Team held his nape then pulled him down to a kiss then starting to kissing him violently with crossing his ankle around Win's waist in more tightly......So Win smiles and starting to kissing him back...Slowly Both aroused their desire again then starting to doing it even more strongly till they can't move a muscle at all...............................

The Next Day....

Win came out from his bathroom after shower then get dressed rushly to go to his office..... Suddenly his phone rang loudly...So he looked at his phone and saw " PRUKIE"....Win Immediatley smiles and took the call...

Win : Hey Prukie pr--

Pruk : SHUT UP!!

Win stopped immediately and shocked when he heard Pruk's extreme angery toned sound...

Win : Pruk?? What happened??

Pruk : Win, Are you a human??

Win : Huh?? What??

Pruk : How many times I'm called you Win?? Why don't you pick up your call last night??

Win :( smiles) Oh..You are the one called me last night?? Hahahaha..Sorry I forgot to check the missed calls...anyways it was Very funny!!

Pruk : Funny?? This isn't funny at all okay??your mother was the one called you lastnight...Not me..She Got an accident lastnight....

Win : WHAT?? OH MY GOD!!

Pruk : Yeah Now it's look not funny right??

Win : Pruk , I'm sorry..Now tell me how is she?? What happened to her??

Pruk : Nothing to worry....She is fine..she fell on the bathroom and her head slightly wounded that's all...after she called you, she called me..Thanks to God that i was there..So I bring her to the hospital and dressed up the wound.....I took all the Check up and she completely fine....

Win shocked hearing these all and his eyes got teary too....

Pruk : Hey, I'm sorry...I know you Must be busy..but,.., Don't ever do like this....Try to make a regular conversation with your family even it's midnight...You know there is no one for them except you....okay?? Nothing to worry...After your works visit them...okay??

Win : Okay...

Pruk: So Bai...I have works..

Win : Mm..mm...

Pruk cut the call without minding win' s futher questions...So win looked down with extreme sad face then put down the phone in the table....Suddenly Team walks to inside with a file...

Team : You stupid!! why haven't you finsihed this file yet?? Now you are taking more advantages from me...right?? Now Listen ,if you do like this in one more time ,you are gonna sleep on the caouch from today itself...

Win didn't looked at his face and felt extreme angery too...

Team : Hey, Why you don't talk any--

Win : SHUT UP!!

Team starteld by his sudden yelling and moved a little with a shocked face..

Team : Win?? What happ--

Win : I SAID SHUT UP!! Who you think you are huh?? I'm not your Servant!!!

Team : Win?? Why are you t--

Win : Don't talk to me okay?? How many times I'm told you that I wanna check the call on lastnight..but you Didn't let me do it for your selfishness and for let reduce your lust...

Team : lust?? what are you talking about Win??

Win : Then what did you do lastnight?? My mom fell on the bathroom and got wounded on her head...She was the one called me...

Team : Oh my God..Th..Then??

Win : Then What?? She called me for help but what do?? You didn't allowed me take that call at all and did the THING with me You stupid!!!..........

Team : Win , How do I know it was your mother ?? I'm not an astrologer!!

Win : Yeah are not...You are mor than that!! *****..

Team : Why you blaming for this??
If you concerning about them in this much ,then you should have stop doing that right moment... But what did you do ?? You are continuing it with me right??

Win : Well yeah, It was my fault...I should be the one who concerned of my family...You are not...Ofcourse you don't have to think about me and my family right?? You need only sex and I will be your sex toy......

Team shocked by hearing that looked at his face with teary eyes then looked down without saying anything....

Win : Since when I staying here with you and your daughter , I'm starting to losing my family....And if i stay here any longer I will lose my family for permanently!!

Team shocked by hearing These all and felt extreme sadness...

Team : Who Needs you anyway?? I don't need your service then...Just f *** off!!

Win : Yeah I know you don't needs me at all...if I go , you will Check Someone handsome and stronger than me who eligible for making you scream...And ofourse you wi--

Team : ENOUGH!!

Win looked at him angerily then looked down with controlling his anger...Team looked at his face with extreme sad face then walks fastly to outside then shut the door loudly......After sometimes Win stopped the car Infront of Team's company and wait for Team get down...But he saw Team still sitting on the passanger seat with Mia....

Win : Are you going or Not??

Team : Can I come with you??

Win : No....

Team : Please Win...Let me s---

Win : I don't need your f ***** help.....

Win rushly get down from the car then walks to the main road....Team looked at win with extreme sad face and saw Win calling a taxi and go with it...Team stayed at the place without get down...So Mia looked at his face then touched his cheek...So Team looked down at her face.....

Mia : ((( sign)) What happened with Uncle Win?? Is he angery??

Team looked at her face then Nodded as No with a fake smile...

Team :(( sign )) He is playing with papa..

Mia :(( sign)) Really??

Team lightly Smiles and Nodded as yes then slowly get down from the car with her then walks to inside....The whole day Team couldn't attend the office duty properly even on his important presentation....His mind disturbed totally...He wanted to call win and ask how his mother but he afraid to do that too.... Suddenly.....

" Sir.."

Team looked at the side and saw every Employees looking at him with a confused face...

Team : Yes...??

Assistant : You didn't said anything about the product yet...What should we do??

Team : Uh?? Um..yeah let's proceed...

Suddenly every Employees shocked and looked each other then looked back to Team..

Assistant: But sir why?? This product is not good and a worst thing for its price....

Team :(( oh my god)) um...Okay do what do you think Edwin...you can decide..

Assistant : Okay Sir...

Team : You are all can go now.. Meeting dispersed....

All employees nodded as yes then slowly get up and walks to outside with a confused face.. Everyone felt wonder why their brilliant Boss behaving like this....but None of them haven't any courage to ask...So everyone left without asking anything.....After everyone gone Team get up from the seat then walks to glass window side then looked at outside with thinking about win's words.... Eventhough it wasn't much ,but for him it was really hurtful words he ever heard ...so his eyes get teary and some of them fell down through his cheeks....

After his works Team drove back to his home with Mia...Still his mind disturbed and extremely saddy too....After sometimes he stopped his car then get down with Mia then walks to the door..About to open the door, Suddenly the door opened itself and Win came out from his home...Team looked at his with extreme sad face and Mia smiled widely then ran to him...

Win : Heyy!!! Missed me??

Mia smiles and nodded as yes then held his hand...Win ruffled her hair then looked at Team who looking at him without saying anything...

Win : She is fine..Don't worry....Had a small head injury.. that's all...

Team felt extreme relief when win said that.. Because till that time , Team's heart was heavy and he was continuesly praying for Win's Mom.....

Win : And, I'm sorry for saying that all....
I was r--

Before he completes Team walks to inside fastly with pushing win a little to the side.......Win Sighs Immediatley and Understood that ,Team is really sad....So he felt guilty to saying that all... Suddenly Mia held his hand..so Win looked down at her face then smiled...

Mia :(( Sign)) papa cried...

Win : Is it???

Mia nodded as yes with a sad face....So Win sighs with a sad face then kneeled infront of her...

Win:(( sign)) can we go outside Now??

Mia :( Sign)) papa won't come..

Win :(( Sign)) He will agree for that if you ask....Don't say my name..

Mia :(( sign)) But Why??

Win :(( Sign)) we should make him happy ..right??

Mia Immediately smiles and nodded as yes then ran to inside....Win looked at her face then get up from the floor then wait at the corridor with extreme guilty face.... Suddenly Mia ran back to him then held his hand...

Mia :(( sign)) papa saying he is not coming with us...

Win looked at her face then sighs and walks to inside with Mia...Then he stopped infront Team's bedroom and saw Team checking Something Inside the cupboard...So Win looked at him with a serious face then walks to inside then held his hand and make him around....

Team : uh!! What are you doing ??

Win : I Said I'm sorry and Why You are behaving like this??

Team : There's no make sense when we say sorry after we hurt someone...in very badly....

Team looked at his face then tried to walk buy Win held his wrist and pulled him back again...

Team : Win let me go!!

Win : I'm sorry baby....

Team looked at his face then immediately looked down without saying anything.... Suddenly he saw Team's tears falling down continuesly...

Win : Team?? Oh my god..I'm Sorry...

Team : You can leave Now...

Win : Leave where??

Team : leave us here...I'm so selfish and you don't have to stay with a Selfish person...And If you feeling that I'm only considering you like my sex toy then I'm so sorry for that....I won't do that with you...Ever!! Happy??

Win : God!! Team I'm Sorry for saying that all... please forgive me..I'm really sorry...you know how much important my family to me....I was really worried for my mom and that's why I---

Team : It's okay leave it...I don't need any explanation...I know we are still Just two strangers and Nothing more till yet..

Win : Team I'm really sorry , Don't say like this.....You know ,I have two families now....The one is you and your daughter...

Team looked at his face then starting to crying hardly....So Win shocked and Immediatley hugged him tightly then slowly patted on his back....

Win : I'm so sorry...Don't cry...

Team : Don't say like that win...it's really hurting me..... Please....

Win : I'm sorry ....I'm so sorry....

Win patted his back and hair softly till he got some relief...He looked at Mia and saw she looking at them with worried face....So Win smiles at her widely...So she smiles back and walks to them.....

After sometimes.....

Win and Team sitting at the beach side with looking at the sunset...Mia playing with the sand and making the castles..Win looked at Team who still looking at the sunset without talking anything..... Suddenly,

Team : How long are we gonna do this ???

Win looked at his face who still looking at the sunset with a serious face...

Win : This What???

Team : our relationship....This strange relationship....Are we married?? No....Are we in a Living together ?? No...Are we Just best friends only ?? No.....Only I got some No answers.....

Win looked at his face and Understood Team still not in a good Mood....

Team : Do you love me Win??

Win again looked at his face when he heard the sudden attack question... Suddenly Team looked at him with sad eyes...

Team : Do you??

Win : Not yet....

Team looked at his face and Immediately looked down without saying anything..

Win : I said Not yet....it's not meant the answer is No..... I don't know about the future...

Team : Then why I feel it's all real to me??

Win : How do I know??

Team : Because I wished that...

Win : What??

Team : I love you...

Win Immediatley looked at his face with a shocked face....

Team : why I'm saying this now that, You are not my sex toy....I'm not using you..
I wanted to consider you in more meaning ....I need you in my life...like this...Like..., you can call it whatever you want....what do you say??

Win looked at his face and looked down with a sad face...

Win : I'm not love you Team..It's not a love at all...

Team looked at his face then looked down with extreme sad face...

Win : We are sharing everything including bed,but it's---I don't wanted to be committed with someone..,I mean I'm not interested in a serious relationship....This is enough..This is good...If we have that kinda situation ,we won't survive like this.... We will fight and We will end up with a break up.... Because It's something more serious than this...I don't want to end this happy relationship by the name of a love or a marriage...So be like this....

Team : Till when?? You need a life...

Win : I'm not thinking about that all...My first priority is my family...Now you two are a part of my life Now.....Let's continue this ,I mean whatever this is...okay??

Team Immediatley looked at his face then nodded as okay then looked at the sunset again without saying anything more...Both didn't talked more sometimes... Suddenly a thief grabbed Team's old neck chain then ran away with broke it......

(( mentioning on Chapter Personal Driver))

Team : Uh!!!

Win : Huh?? What is it??

Team : My...My ch...Chain...he took my chain Win...

Win looked at the side and saw the guy already left the place....

Win : It's okay...It's not a good one actually..Are you okay??

Team : Win No...I need it win.. Please help...

Win : It's not a gold Team...It's an oldy antique piece right?? Leave it!!

Team looked at his face then starting to crying hardly...So Win shocked and get up from the ground then ran behind the guy....Team cried again and Again and Mia sat beside him with crying face....Everyone looked at them without Understand anything...Suddenly someone fell infront of his legs...So Team stopped crying and looked at the same Boy who took his neck chain....

Boy : I'm sorry sir....

Team looked at his face then looked up to Win who panting like hell... Suddenly the Boy stretched the chain with pendent at him...So Team smiled with teary eyes and grabbed the chain from him then held it tightly with his palm...Win looked at Team who still crying like a baby...

Win : Should we handover him to the police???

Boy : Sir sir sir...No sir..I'm really sorry...
I have a small baby brother..I Just wanted to give him food...That's why i--

Win : Robbery isn't a good way Kid....

Boy : I'm..I'm...sorry sir..Leave me..

Team looked at the Boy with teary eyes then took out his wallet and gave him the whole...

Team : keep it and there's my card too...If you need any help Just call me..Okay? Don't do like this again...

Boy looked at his face then Nodded as yes with teary eyes ...

Team :(( smiles) Now go... Your Little brother will be hungry now...Buy some Food and go...

The Boy lightly smiled then ran from there fastly....Win looked at Team who holding the chain strongly with teary eyes...

Win : Shall we go back??

Team : mm..mm....

Team and Mia get up from the ground then walks to the car...Win looked at him and walk behind him with a confused face....At Night.., Win opened Team's bedroom door and saw Team standing at the balcony side with looking at the sky...So he slowly get inside and closed the door and walks to inside.. Suddenly he saw a small box sitting in the bed...So he walks to the bed then opened it and saw Team's old chain....

Win : Why don't you wearing it???

Team turned around and looked at his face...

Team : What if I lose it again?? I'm afraid to wear that...

Win : Why it's so special??? I noticed it many times....Why??

Team : It's My brother's pendant...It's the only thing I have from him....

Win : Where is he now??

Team : Not now..Gone! Two years ago...

Win looked at his face with a sad face then looked at the chain again... Team slowly walks to him then sat in the bed then looked at the pendant...

Team : If I wear it , I will feel like I'm not alone...it will give me a fake feel that My brother still with me..To protecting me...But Now it's not safe anymore and I don't want to miss it.....

Win : If you feel better when you put this on , then you should wear this..And I will protect it...No one will snatch this from you again...I promise....

Team : Really ??

Win : Mm..mm....

Team lightly smiled at him with teary eyes...

Win : Turn around ..I will help you to wear it...

So Team lightly smiles and turned around to the other side.. Win took the chain then slowly help him to wear the chain.....

Win : Are you angery at me??

Team slowly nodded as No without looking at him...So Win Slowly make him turn around as to face him....Win  saw Team's eyes redden and still have tears...So he felt sympathy at him...

Win : I can understand your feelings and I'm really happy that you have a strong feelings towards me...But..., I have many responsibilities and commitments which is I don't want to disclose with anyone...
After all I Done, after everything settled, if you are still willing to live with me ,Then I will be with you ,as your life partner... okay??

Team looked at his face then Nodded as yes without saying anything...Win smiles and cupped his cheeks....

win : Now Forget everything...And Be like the old times....okay??

Team : Mm..mm...

Win smiles and Immediatley captured his mouth with him....So Team closed his eyes and accepted the kiss with warm welcome.....Win held his waist  strongly and make him to sat on his lap without breaking the  kiss.....Then slowly they starting to doing their daily night routines....But Team's mind was lightly broken after win's rejection...But he cover up his feelings and sadness with a fake smile as usual......

The Next Day....

Pruk get on his bike then wore his helmet.... Suddenly his phone rang loudly...So he took the phone and saw
" Win's Mom"....he confusingly took the call...

Pruk : Helo auntie??

Win's mom : Pruk ,Where are you son??

Pruk : I'm at the City Hall....With my work..

Win's mom : can you go to yo home and check sera..?? I'm at Hospital now for my Check up...

Pruk : Why?? Isn't she alright??

Win's mom : We had a fight in the morning...She must be really sad and she' s not picking her phone too..so can you check her now..I'm really worried for her...

Pruk : Oh..um...I.....Okay...

Wins mom : Thankyou son..

Pruk : Okay aunty..I will call you back..

Win's mom : Okay..

Pruk cut the call and start his bike then drove to win's home Eventhough he was really busy...After Sometimes Pruk knocked on the door two times but no reply....

Pruk : Sera!!!

Pruk again called her with yelling her name loudly..but No reply at all..So he slowly pushed the door and luckily it wasn't locked...so he slowly walks to Inside then looked around...

Pruk : Sera???

Pruk walks to her bedroom and slowly opened the door then looked at the bed then shocked...He saw Sera lying on the bed with pool of blood coming from her broken wrist vein...

Pruk : SERA!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

17.3K 1K 24
This is WinTeam fanfic... Just a feel good story...
29.9K 1.2K 21
Win doesn't take serious relationship. He was changing partner like he's just changing clothes. What will he do when he realizes that he's falling in...
40.7K 1.8K 16
what if , Team wants to get freedom from his previous life by holding Win's hand but has no idea about Win's previous life .... ? Welcome to a Arran...
25.3K 590 7
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’˜π’Šπ’π’ 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 π’”π’Šπ’•π’–π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’” π’„π’‚π’Žπ’† π’Žπ’Šπ’…π’…π’π’† π’Šπ’ 𝒂 π’‰π’‚π’‘π’‘π’š π’π’Šπ’‡π’† 𝒐𝒇 𝑩𝒐𝒖𝒏 οΏ½...