𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆. b...

By PIINKFIFTIES

"ill seduce you with this aston martin i bought today." bxb. est. jan 1st, 2022. More

hallucinating
↳ firstdayout ೃ༄
002. don't kno ೃ༄
003. one helluva night ೃ༄
004. xho sex ೃ༄
↳ xho sex ೃ༄

001. chances ೃ༄

8.2K 263 222
By PIINKFIFTIES

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
"know you miss yo soft ass mans but he ain't never coming back
water on me like I'm ice, 30k
if i smile at your bitch she might dump your ass."
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

MARKELL  "POOTER" HENDERSON
TWENTY ONE

𓁃

JAH' ZEVEN " JAH " WILLIAMS
TWENTY THREE

( juh • zevan )

— IN WHICH, markell thinks he's too much of a hardbody to be put in his place.

𓂀

loud music blared into the ears of the group of men, who awaited the next blunt. pooter, being the youngest of the all, was also the one who was the most impatient. "bitch can you lick the blunt any slower?" he exclaimed, earning snickers from the rest of the group. suddenly becoming irritated, darnell mean mugged the other, finally finishing up. he pursed the cigar between his lips and sparked up his lighter, taking a long hit to be petty before passing it to pooter, who hesitated to hit it, his eyes stuck on the other man.

"hit that shit, fuck is you looking crazy for?" darnell nagged at the other, the two had been going at it all day for no reason. if anything, the blunt was the only thing shutting them both up. pooter mumbled a plethora of curse words, placing the blunt into his mouth and inhaling deeply. allowing the smoke to engulf his lungs. his body was now relaxed, falling backwards into the couch before passing the blunt over for the next person to hit.

the group remained silent, passing around the blunt and allowing each other a turn. the front door was soon kicked open by a trio of ski masked men, being the closest to the door, pooter was alarmed first. clutching his pistol that was resting in his lap before realizing who it was. "mane go sit yo hoe ass down." jah exclaimed, his tone already laced with irritation. He rolled up his mask to where it fit him like a beanie before dropping a duffel bag onto the coffee table. "fuck you nigga, bussin in here like that'll get yo shit blown."

"niggas get they first gun and forget how to act." darnell voiced, earning some more cackles from everyone. while laughing, jah unzipped the bag to reveal several bags full of weed & a few stacks of money. "y'all enjoy yourselves." jah smiled at the group, watching as they immediately rummaged through the bag like savages. "pooter, come here." jah beckoned for him follow, he did as he was told. "wassup." he says, slowly placing his gun back into his pants. "don't pull that shit on me no mo', i almost beat yo ass in front of everybody," he starts to speak,

receiving a sour look from pooter, he replies "maybe you niggas shouldn't run up in this hoe like y'all finna blast sum shit, it's reflexes, you fuckin' dummy." jah stepped closer to pooter, practically towering over the younger man. "watch yo mouth when you talking to me lil nigga, just cause me and yo big bro coo' don't mean we are." he barked in response. luckily, the others couldn't hear them bickering.

"once again, fuck you nigga. ian no lil ass kid, so ian gotta respect you, bitch." He ended, making sure he said 'bitch' hard enough so the other could know he was serious. jah'zeven laughed dryly, taking a step back, then allowing the smaller man to walk away. jah knew what he was capable of, if he wasn't marquis's little brother, he would've had pooter put in the dirt. never in his life, had he allowed somebody to disrespect him and let them walk away alive.

"quis, yo brother gone murked fuckin wit' me." he mentioned to his bestfriend, who was just now entering the house. marquis already knew how smart markell's mouth could get. but until somebody humbles him, he'll continue to talk his shit. "spare him nigga, that's my baby brother." quis says, elbowing the other, then strutting into the living room.

𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷

pooter sat in the backseat of the all black altima, an illegal drac placed in his lap while he held his glock. the other three, were waiting for the perfect time to run to the targeted house. being parked a block away, the boys had to run quick. "y'all ready?" marquis spoke, glancing at the others, who silently nodded.

"let's go." he announced, resulting in everyone hopping out of the car, including pooter. "markell, what the fuck is you doin'?" he whispered whilst pulling his mask down in the midst of scolding the younger. "you on the look out, dumbass. get back in."

"bro im a grown ass man, im finna run up in that bitch with y'all."

"stay yo big stupid ass in the fuckin car, do like he said so we can get this shit over with." jah chimed in, clutching his gun out of frustration. "fuck you nigga, im tryna—." now pissed off, marquis pushed pooter into the car and slammed the door, sick of hearing his brothers' voice.

after the door was shut, the trio of boys sprinted off into the distance, cutting a corner so they could get to the house through someone's backyard. once they were no longer visible, pooter kissed his teeth. "i fuckin hate them niggas!" he yelled in the empty car. & like a toddler with an attitude, he threw himself back on the seat with his arms crossed. "stupid dirty necked bitches, always tryna treat me like i'm a baby." he murmured to himself, staring out of the window at the two story houses. each of them having nice cars parked outside,

"silver spoon ass niggas." he murmured once again, suddenly mad at the world. all because he couldn't be included in their "heist". they always dragged pooter along to do light work, yet he managed to fuck it up each time. he felt like he was mature enough to go on more than just store runs.

after what felt like hours, pooter's eyes began feeling heavy, signaling that he was growing sleepy. he let out a yawn all while looking out the window, "— niggas need to hurry up." he's mutter under his breath, trying his best to stay awake. he checked the time on his apple watch, the bold white letters reading "11:03". he was growing impatient, feeling like the boys were going to take forever to get back to the car. he leaned back into the seat, taking a deep breath before he closed his eyes.

soon, sounds of banging on the window startled him awake. confused, he leaned to the front to unlock the doors. "this why we don't bring yo ass with us now!" marquis growled, tossing a bag into the backseat. he started the car up again, immediately pulling off, not wasting time by putting on his seatbelt. "what i tell you? his dumbass should've stayed at the trap if he was gonna fuck around and sleep on us." darnell voiced, removing the ski mask & shaking his head. "bro shut the fuck up, ian even realize I was tired."

"whatever nigga! you coulda got us caught." jah chimed in, also aggravated with pooter. "you niggas straight bitches anyways, hurry up and get me back to the trap before i whoop this nigga ass."

pooter got out of the car first, stomping his way into the trap with his drac. he angrily swung the front door open, making a sharp turn down the hallway to a specific guest bedroom. he closed the door and huffed, emptying his pockets on the nightstand and falling limp onto the bed. fully clothed, the man draped an arm over his face before falling back asleep.

𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷

pooter felt a small hand touch his face, "daddy, wake up!" the 3 year old spoke, causing his eyes to shoot open. he sat up, looking down at his daughter, samira. "baby, who dropped you off?" he was still surprised at her presence, "mommy did." she smiled before twirling, her beads clanking as they all collided with one another. rubbing a hand down his face, he mumbled a "stupid ass bitch." then stood up and stretched. he picked up his daughter & walked out of the room, taking her into the bathroom with him.

she smiled at her reflection in the mirror whilst her father attempted to apply toothpaste on his toothbrush. as he brushed his teeth, new sounds of his daughter giggling filled his ears. "daddy you look funny." pooter then spits out his toothpaste into the sink, letting the faucet run.  "daddy look funny?" he readjusts her on his hip, rinsing the excess toothpaste from his face. "yea, like a scary monster!" she described as if she was scared, pooter stopped what he was doing to narrow her eyes at him, but the little girl smiled innocently, laying her head on his shoulder.

"go play with ya uncle, daddy needs to change." he spoke softly, pecking her cheek. "otay." she says as he puts her down, she glanced up at him one last time before she sprinted off. "unc darnell! i wan candy!" she yelled as she dashed up the hallway. pooter shook his head, head back into the guest bedroom to grab one of his backup outfits he left there. he's rarely ever at home, so he made sure to bring a few of his supplies to the trap for days where he had to stay.

once pooter was done, he walked out of the room, quietly shutting the door behind him. "there go the dumb ass nigga that almost got us caught." darnell says in a joking manner, when in reality he was serious. turning his head to huff the smoke from his blunt into the direction away from samira. "suck my dick." he spat, heading into the kitchen for something to drink. "mirmir, do this to darnell." marquis encouraged, holding up his middle finger to his niece with a goofy grin plastered upon his face.

using both hands, she struggled to hold it up, but once she finally got it, she grinned in triumph. darnell smiled at the little girl, already knowing she was gonna get in trouble for doing that. "why the fuck didn't you just text me that you was gonna drop her off? bringing her all the way to the trap ain't gone do shit for you." pooters' sudden tone change caught everyone off guard, "he arguin wit' that bitch." quis says, placing his niece on his lap and smothering her in kisses.

"i knew it." darnell replied, taking a sip from his doubled styrofoam cup. "stop playing on my phone, mari." he ends the conversation by hanging up, he grabbed a sprite from the fridge, mixing it with wockhardt in a styrofoam cup. eventually, jah walked into the kitchen, already mugging the other.  his presence just pissed him off to an extent. it was obvious he was still mad about what happened, but pooter didn't even care. "get out yo feelings."

jah'zeven scoffed, "i told quis it was a bad idea to bring you along, would've been better off sending yo ass to the sto' again."

"nigga please, yall ain't even plan that shit out or think it thoroughly, either way you would've been fucked up." pooter admitted,

"we still here right? aw, we knew what we was doin. you still new to this."

"whatever, if i was involved we wouldn't have dealt with that." he took another sip.

"we give you simple tasks and you can't even fuckin do that! what makes you think we gone let you come with us to rob a nigga? you woulda dropped the drac and got us all fucked over."

"how would you know? yo bitch ass never worked wit—"

jah was towering over pooter again, "watch that bitch word, im not playing," he demanded but only loud enough for the other to hear. "bitch." he smirked boldly, resulting in him getting snatched up by jah'zeven. while being caught by surprise, he slowly sat his cup down, never taking his eyes off of jah's. his hands gripped the elders wrist, whilst jahs' tattooed hand was wrapped around his throat. "let me go, fuck nigga." he growled through grit teeth, struggling to fight off jah. "i been sparing yo stupid ass for too fuckin long." he whispered, grip slowly tightening while the other struggled to breathe.

he knew better than to speak while in this predicament. "matta of fact, go in that room. ian got time for this." jah forcefully let the other go, "for what..?" considering how mad he was, pooter still ended up grabbing his cup and heading from the kitchen. "daddy! look what i can do." she playfully flipped her finger at him, failing to realize what she was doing wrong. he hummed a response and headed to the guest bedroom, still shocked that he allowed jah'zeven to choke him without putting up much of a fight. pooter sat on the bed, his cup on the nightstand as he stared at the wall for a second.

jah'zeven stood there, a serious look upon his face. "yeen talking shit no mo, huh?" he taunted the other who remained silent. "thought so, strip." confused, markell glanced up at the man, "huh?"

"you heard me." he replied bluntly, pooter was hesitant, but to avoid further conflict, he did as he was told. after taking his pants off, he stood there in embarrassment, a visible bulge in his ralph lauren briefs. "take those off too." pooter did as he was told, taking them off and climbing on the bed. "what you finna do, big bruh?" pooters' voice cracked, but the elder man didn't care. roughly gripping the back of his leg and positioning it closer to his chest. he gasped at the others aggression, "mane, you can't do me like this, my daughter in the next room." he pleaded anxiously, his whole demeanor changing.

he never acted like this, meaning jah knew exactly what to do to shut him up. "don't do allat whining then." jah lathered one of his fingers in spit, slowly inserting it into pooter, seeing how quickly his body reacted from the stinging sensation. "ouch nigga!" he shrieked, immediately shutting up once he thrusted his finger in him. the feeling was new to pooter, but he was already starting to love it.

once the pain subsided, he added another, scissoring the man open. he was letting out little moans, mumbling little 'oh my god's and 'faster's. "how it feel, pa?" he whispered to the other, planting kisses on his neck and chest while pushing his fingers deeper. "t-this shit feel so gooddd."

"mhm, let that shit out.." he encouraged, before removing the two. He sat up and unzipped his jeans, allowing the younger to see his abnormally large dick. "that shit is too big!" he gasped, scooting back on the bed before getting snatched back by this legs. "we'll make it fit." he assures, flipping the boy onto his stomach as if he was weightless. "arch yo shit." he smacks his ass and gropes it, admiring his skinny frame. markell does as he's told, placing his face in the pillows while his ass was in the air.

jah'zeven hummed in satisfaction, giving pooter's ass another smack before he slowly pushed his tip inside, making sure he felt every given inch. markell cried in pain, still trying to take all of jah. pooter reached back, placing his hands on the others' pelvis. "you too fuckin deep, bruh! take some out." he pushes out, now breathing heavily. jah'zeven grabbed the boys hands, pinning them behind his back & rocking his hips into the younger. he huffed out a breath, biting his bottom lip.

"is this all yo slutty ass needed?" jah wonders, seeing how the boy was coating his dick in a white creamy substance. "y-yesss." his voice was whiny, all while he was enjoying the new sensation of getting fucked. "oh my godd, it's so fuckin' deep!" pooter could feel it shifting in his stomach, which he had no idea was possible.

his pace soon changed to one much faster, sounds of their skin colliding echoed through the room, sounding ten times louder than before. "fuck, jah'zeven!" he slipped out, getting drilled into by the elder man who no longer showed mercy. "you thought i forgot about all that shit you said?" jah grabbed a handful of markell's hair, hearing how the other tried to hum a response. "open ya fuckin' mouth when i speak to you." 

"noo, i know you didn't forget— jah pleasee." his voice cracked as he felt himself being stretched open, loving every stroke he received. "y-yess, fuck me uppp!" the now slutted out man pleaded, his eyes rolling to his skull. "yo lil hoe ass love daddy dick, huh?" he questions, loving how nasty markell was becoming. "i-i love daddy dick, so muchh." he began to push back a little, meeting jah's strokes halfway. proudly looking back at jah who had taken his shirt off. his tattooed frame stood over him as he slowly leaned forward, placing both hands on markell's waist.

"i get so sick of you, bitch." jah suddenly hissed, his thrusts growing harsh, but the way he spoke to markell was far worse. "ima make sure youn disrespect me no mo." jah pulled his dick out slowly, up until the tip nearly fell out before slamming it all back inside. "ouuu, hold onn!" Markell pushed on the others stomach, "i can'ttt." jah rolled his eyes at the dramatic man, moving his hands away and continuing to drill into him.

"you can't what?" he teased looking down at his cream coated dick with a grin. "hmm? you can't what markell?" he continued to taunt the boy, rolling his hips to make his dick go deeper if possible. "you mean as fuckk," he drags out, getting a harsh strike on his right cheek. jah's strokes were driving pooter crazy, he could tell he had been waiting to get his hands on him.

now tired of their current position, jah flipped the boy onto his back. he tapped his tip against his hole, roughly shoving it back inside. he pushed the boys legs by his head, slowly gaining his normal stroke pattern. "i-im so sorryyy." markell randomly blurts out, jah was caught by surprise, but he smiled whilst he pleasured the smaller man. "whatchu sorry fa?" he slowed his pace to hear what he had to say, "fa everythinggg, im not gone act up no moree, & i-ima pay attention when im on the lookout— ouuu, a-and im not gone call you out yo nameee!"

his legs began to shake as long strings of cum began to shoot from his dick.

"daddy? you otay?" samira questions out of curiousity. she was clearly concerned for her father, but she wasn't tall enough to reach the door handle to check on him.

even though markell got his nut, jah still needed to get his. he covered pooters mouth and drilled into him, making sure he felt every inch all over again.

"mirmir! ya daddy is busy right now, go ask darnell to play you a movie, okay princess?" Jah spoke softly, "otayy!" she says, before her footsteps faded away.

"fuck, i love this dick so much manee ." markell moaned, his back slightly arching from the mattress. "i bet you do." he groaned, "this all mine right? you not gon give my shit away?" he slows his strokes, still going deep inside. "y-yes, it's all yours, and no.. i won't give it away." he huffed out, connecting his lips with jah'zeven's. he soon detached them to speak again, "can daddy nut in this pussy?" his voice was now somewhat raspy due to him nearing his high. "please mane"

And with that being said, jah'zeven did just that. burying his dick deep inside of markell, and releasing his load. "mmm.." he hummed, getting filled up like a twinkie by a nigga who he once hated.

𓄷𓄷𓄷3:24 pm𓄷𓄷𓄷

jah stepped out of the bedroom, looking around at the few niggas on the couch. each having a different expression upon their faces "you fucked my lil brother.." marquis muttered, his niece in his lap, who was fast asleep. "loudly." darnell added, then shook his dreads in distress.

"well, somebody needed to put him in his place."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.7K 14
| "ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛʟʏ ʜɪꜱ ʟɪʟ ᴀꜱꜱ ɪꜱ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴀꜱ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴀᴅ." ----------------------- viewer discretion advised . based on song Make Luv by Brent Faiyaz
8.8K 337 13
Sequal to "I see you".
388K 21.5K 39
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢...