𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐑�...

By kiripimassimp

"Hᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ, I'𝗆 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾" Where Y/n Madrigal is seen as a safety hazard due to... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌
Cast
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟏

𝟐

685 20 2
By kiripimassimp

•Mᴇᴇᴛ Aʟᴠᴀʀᴏ Sᴀʟᴠᴀᴅᴏʀ•

Warnings - Teasing

Disclaimer - I am sorry if these are not the correct words to use. I do not speak Spanish and I simply searched them up.

Y/n was inside the casita helping her aunt, Juelita in the kitchen when suddenly it got really windy and then stopped. Julieta and Y/n at each other then went back to cooking. Y/n shrugged since it was normal for it to suddenly get windy or cold or rainy since her mom was the cause for all the sudden weather change. Mirabel walked into the kitchen, holding a basket filled with a whole bunch of things as Julieta picked up the pot off of the counter. Mirabel put the basket on the floor and started to unload it.

"Mi vida, you okay? You don't have to overdo it."

"Yeah. Do what I wish to be doing right about now. Sleep." Y/n said as she wiped the counter. "I know mama, and no way Y/n. I wanna do my part like the rest of the family." Mirabel replied as y/n shook her head. "How am I helping exactly? I mean I might burn everything."

"No you won't, plus that was one time and you didn't burn anything it just got really windy, AND you sneezed so it was an accident."

"Your right. But everyone did get knocked over by the wind being really powerful."

"Okay but you might not burn anything."

"But I might. I mean remember that one time I burnt dinner."

"That was once! Besides it wasn't that bad." Mirabel replied making y/n look at her unamused. "Abuelita nearly died, tia Juieta chocked for hours, and Camilo kept yelling "my throat, my throat'."

It was quiet for a while until Mirabel spoke up. "You have a point there but you are a really big help."

"Okay, I believe you." Y/n said as she shrugged then she went back to cleaning. "Now back on topic. You really don't have to overdo it."

"She's right, amor." Y/n's uncle, Agustín said. "Eesh." Mirabel grimaced at the sight of her father. He was swollen all over from bee stings. "First ceremony since yours." Agustín continued as he scratched his neck. "A lot of emotions." Agustín patted Mirabel's hand. "Bee stings." Mirabel told her mom making y/n chuckle. "And I've been there."

"Again? Tío Agustín? What have you been doing?" Y/n cleaned her hands. Julieta looked at Agustín then walked away, rolling her eyes, trying to find her bowl that was filled with food. "Ay, Agustín."

"When me and your tío Felix married into the family, outsiders who had no gift, never, ever would....surrounded by the exceptional, it was easy to feel un-ceptional." Agustín said as he helped Mirabel unpack her basket. "Ok papi."

"I'm just saying I get it."

"Eat." Julieta demanded as she stuffed the arepas into his mouth. "Mi amor, if you ever wanna talk-" Julieta said walking Mirabel away from her ranting husband. "I gotta put out the stuff. The house isn't gonna put up itself." Mirabel said making the house prove her wrong. "Sorry, you could. You look great."

"Corazon, remember!"

"Yeah, remember."

"You have nothing to prove."

Her parents yelled after her as she walked out of the kitchen. Julieta sighed and turned to her niece. "Do you stress your mother out like she stresses me out?" Julieta asked as Y/n dried her hands. "Nope. I'm worse." Y/n replied making Julieta laugh. "I'm pretty sure that's not true."

"Hopefully. Anyways I gotta go and make sure my brother gets a gift for Antonío."

"Ok." Y/n walked out of the kitchen and went to find Camilo. Once she found him she tapped his shoulder. "Got Antonío his gift yet?" Camilo ran off remembering what he didn't do. "Thanks Y/n!!" He yelled to her as he ran off. "You owe me your dinner for a month!!" Y/n yelled after him. "Not a chance!!" Y/n laughed as she walked off.

"Now for me to get a gift." Y/n ran out of the casita looking for a book store. Once Y/n found it she ran towards the book store but she bumped into someone. Y/n looked up at who it was as she quickly apologized, only to see Camilo's friend, Alvaro.

He was annoying to be honest but that's what Y/n liked about him. He was also a flirt which meant that y/n didn't know if he actually liked her since he flirted with every girl he crossed paths with. "Y/n?" Alvaro smirked as he looked down at y/n who still had her hands on his chest. "Gonna move back or continue to feel my chest?"

Y/n moved back and made a face as she crossed her arms. "Aw come on Princesa." Alvaro said making Y/n roll her eyes. "Chico estupido." (Definition: Stupid boy) Y/n pushed past Alvaro. Alvaro ran up to Y/n, walking by her side once he reached her. "I'm offended that you would say such a thing."

"Why would you be offended by the truth?" Alvaro put his hands behind his back and leaned down to y/n's ear and started to whisper. "I know you love me." Y/n chuckled as she waved her hand around. "I love the company not the person." Alvaro stood straight as he dramatically gasped. "How could you say something like that to this handsome man that stays by your side?"

"Because I don't see someone handsome or a man keeping me company. I see a flirt who won't leave me alone." "Whatever. Have fun being alone." Alvaro yelled at Y/n as he stopped walking, watching her with a smirk. "I will!" Y/n yelled back.

Eventually Y/n found the store she wanted to go to and bought a book for Antonío as his gift. It was a book that was filled with different types of animals and told multiple facts about them.

Later on Y/n and Camilo were outside the casita welcoming the guests. Camilo would shape shift into them then greet them while Y/n greeted them the normal way but did a little extra for the kids. Y/n was having a bit of fun until that familiar voice spoke. Y/n frowned as she turned and looked at the boy who was just a few inches away from her. He didn't pay any attention to her as he walked inside the house with a smile on his face.

Y/n was kinda glad he didn't notice her but truthfully she was hurt. I mean who wouldn't be a little hurt when the guy who has been flirting with you walks right past you as if he didn't know you. "Feo." Y/n muttered as she eyed him, watching him walk around and socialize with some of his friends. Laughing, smiling, and fooling around. 

Y/n thought no one heard her when suddenly she heard someone ask her a question, making her jump. "Who you calling ugly?" Camilo asked as he stood next to her and scanned the room. Searching for who his little sister might be calling ugly. "No one important." Y/n simply replied. "No one important or no one you want to talk about." When Y/n didn't answer he smirked, instantly knowing who it was. "Alvaro Salvador." Camilo laughed as Y/n suddenly walked away.

Camilo caught up to y/n and they went inside and waited for their brother with their sister and parents when all of a sudden Mirabel walked Antonío down the stairs and towards them. "There you are." Felix said as they walked down to Antonío. "Look a you! All grown up." Pepa said, getting emotional. "Pepi, amor, you're gonna get him all wet." Camilo shifted into his father. "You are making your papa pound." Camilo imitated his father making y/n chuckle. "I don't sound like that."

"I don't sound like that."

"Papì, you do sound like that." Y/n said making Camilo smirk and Felix look at y/n confused. "Abuela says it's time." Delores said. "We'll be waiting at your door." Pepa said as they started to walk off. "Okay, okay. Vamo, vamo, vamo."

"Okay, okay. Vamo, vamo, vamo." Camilo imitated his father once again causing Felix to pick him up and pull him out of the room. "All right, I'm done!"

"Fifty years ago, in our darkest moment, this candle blessed us with a miracle. And the greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community. Tonight, we come together once more as another steps into the light to makes us proud." Abuela gave the same speech she gave before and once again it was still intriguing. Y/n remembered her and Camilo's gift ceremony as she watched her Abuela with a sad smile on her face.

The casita pulled back the flower curtains that Isabela made, showing Antonio. Y/n noticed he was nervous but before she could do anything she saw him turn to Mirabel and reached his hand out to her. Y/n watched the interaction with confusion written all over her face until she saw Mirabel walk into the light and hold Antonio's hand. Y/n smiled once again and laughed as everyone gasped.

"Remember when I had to hold your hand because you were being a scaredy-cat?" Camilo teased y/n as he poked her arm. Y/n rolled her as she turned and looked at him.

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Yeah right."

Antonio held onto Mirabel as they walked towards his door. Once they reached the top of the stairs Abuela did the traditional questioning. "Will you use your gift to honor our miracle? Will you serve this community and strengthen our home?" Antonio nodded his head then held the doorknob as the door glowed.

A toucan then landed on his arm and started to squawk. "Uh-huh. Uh-huh. I understand you." The bird flew onto his other arm squawking. "Of course they can come!" The bird flew onto Antonio's other arm causing Antonio to laugh. The toucan called out as everyone looked around seeing animals come from every which way. Antonio's door changed signaling that his gift was to speak to animals.

"We have a new gift!!" Abuela yelled as everyone cheered making Delores cover her ears. Antonio opened the door to his new room showing it to everyone. His room was a jungle. Big enough to fit all the animals in there and still have room for everyone to party. "It's bigger on the inside!!" A girl yelled, clearly surprised. "Antonio!!" Felix yelled as Antonio rode the Jaguar around his room. Everyone watched in awe as Antonio flew off of the Jaguar and onto the hammock under him. He explored his room some more then rode the Jaguar back to the crowd as they cheered.

"Let's take a picture!" Abuela yelled as the whole family gathered, getting ready to take the picture. Camilo ran and grabbed Y/n's hand, pulling her next to him as he posed. Y/n felt uncomfortable but still posed, smiled, and showcased her powers just like the rest of the family did. The picture was taken as soon as Y/n made eye contact with Mirabel.

Mirabel wasn't in the picture.

They forgot a member of the family and took the picture.

They could have made an enemy but they didn't care.

Hope you understood this chapter. If you didn't understand anything about Alvaro, he is a chill dude but he is a flirt. He is like 2-3 inches taller than you. He teases you a lot.

Again sorry if I didn't use the right words or if I spelt them wrong, I don't speak Spanish.

Question of the day: What is your favorite song?

2nd question of the day: What's your favorite school subject?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.7M 48.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
1.2M 47.2K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...