The Assistant (Harem X Male R...

By DeathValleyRider

Y/N was just hired by the WWE as an assistant as the work load backstage continues to increase and you couldn... More

Character Info
A Warm Welcome From Mickie James
Paige's First Mate
The Boss And The Man
Getting A Helping Hand From The Hugger
Sparring With The Goddess
Striking a deal With Scarlett Bordeaux
A Ravishing Poolside Relaxation
Standing In The Storm With Toni
Best of Both Worlds
Spending the Day With Becky Lynch
The Baddest Show On The Planet
Naughty Time With Liv Morgan
New Fitness Trainer Xia Brookside

A Little Maintenance Goes A Long Way

8.8K 63 22
By DeathValleyRider

You woke up after the fun night with two of the hottest blondes in the entire wrestling world and it was the night for Monday Night Raw. Tay had left early in the morning after sobering up but Liv and you came to the conclusion that she could ride with you to the arena. 

That was probably the second best decision that you every made, compared to taking this job, because as you were making breakfast Liv came from the bathroom with only her hair wrapped in a towel. You drop your drink as well as your jaw and she was enjoying all the attention from you. 

Liv: Good morning, Daddy. 

Y/N: *Stuttering* G-Good m-m-m-m

Liv: How are you so nervous with everything that we did last night?

Y/N: I  mean, seeing you brought all of those beautiful images back to mind. 

Liv: That was such a crazy night that I must have misplaced my clothes. 

Y/N: *Pointing down the hallway* They smelled like alcohol really badly so I cleaned them for you and your bag is by the front door. 

Liv happily walked over to give you a tight hug and you picked her up while twirling her around. Liv wrapped her legs around your waist as the two of you lock eyes filled with passion. Your faces inch closer and as your lips touch Liv leaves her mouth open so that your touch can dance. 

After a quick make out session the two of you part lips with a huge smile but reality started to kick in as you realize the time. 

Y/N: As much as I would like to take this to the bedroom and put it down again...I have to get to the arena for a meeting after we eat breakfast. 

Liv: *Pouting* ok...but promise me that after the show tonight that we finish this at my place? 

Y/N: I never could say no to you...

Liv hopped out of your arms and you could tell that she was ecstatic after you gave her bare ass a smack. She blew you a kiss as she skipped down the hall way to get dressed while you went back to finishing breakfast.

~Time skip to the arena~ 

You shake hands with all of the writers and management as the meeting was concluded and you weren't sure how you felt about some of the directions the writers wanted to go but it was none of your business. 

While walking down the hallway you heard loud banging followed by a female voice cussing and yelling so you followed the noise to a dark room at the end of the hallway. You carefully proceed in the room and see some lights on in the back of the large room and what appeared too be a work area with a tank on some jacks. 

Y/N: H-Hello...is e-everything ok? 

You see a Green haired beauty look up from the other side of the tank and you immediately recognize her as the NXT standout, Shotzi Blackheart. She tossed the wrench she had to the ground as she reached out for you to help her up so you quickly walk over and pull her up. 

Y/N: I haven't seen someone use grease as makeup before but you defiantly pull it off. 

 You were hoping that a harmless joke would help cheer Shotzi but you could see that she wasn't really amused by your sense of humor. 

Shotzi: Everything would be a lot better if I can figure out why this stupid tank isn't working all of a sudden. 

Y/N: What is the issue?

Shotzi: Nothing is working...I let the stupid road crew load it on to the truck to get it here tonight and those idiots messed something up. 

You took off your suit jacket and tossed it on a chair and loosened you tie as Shotzi looked at you with a confused look. 

Shotzi: What...Are...You...Doing? 

Y/N: I am pretty mechanically inclined and i figured that 2 heads are better than one. 

 Shotzi: I appreciate that but why are you stripping? 

Y/N: It's easier to get grease and grime off my skin than it is to get out of a suit jacket and white shirt. 

You pulled off your shirt and tie before putting them with your jacket and Shotzi was surprised by  your well toned chest and she watched as you laid down and began looking under the tank but she quickly began working on the top. 

The two of you were working in tandem and quickly looking over the entire tank to try to find the problem and that was when you found that the cables to the battery had been broken. 

Y/N: I found your problem....

You pointed the broken cables and she sighed heavily as she went to her tool box to pull out the spare cables. As she was looking through the bottom drawer your eyes were locked on her plump ass and you softly bit your lip thinking about all the nights you thought about fucking Shotzi. 

After quickly solving the problem, Shotzi tested the tank and it started without anymore issues before she excitedly hugged you for the help. 

Shotzi: Thank you so much for the help. 

Y/N: No problem Shotzi, I am just glad we were able to figure it out. 

Shotzi gave you another tight hug but this time both of you noticed that you were more than excited to have found your way back here as both of you slowly looked down. 

Shotzi: *Smiles* Seems like someone's cannon is locked and loaded.

Before you could respond Shotzi grabbed your face and pulled you into a very passionate kiss to signal what was about to come. You smiled at the Green haired goddess and picked her up to set her on the workbench behind her. 

Your hands were running up from her legs all the way to her chest where you rip her shirt open in a quick and dominating fashion. Her tits now in full view to you as Shotzi wasn't waring a bra and you quickly lean in to suck on her nipples. 

 Shotzi ran her hands through your hair as soft moans escape her lips from you taking your time on each nipple before switching to the other. After a few moments you begin peppering kisses all over Shotzi's body as you make your way down to her waist line.

Shotzi lifted herself up so that you could pull her shorts off which you happily obligated before slowly kissing your way up her leg to her thigh. Her legs were tensing up from the pleasure as Shotzi was soaking wet and wanted you to eat her out  but you had a different plan first. 

You used your hands and calculated kisses on her thighs to tease her further as you look up at Shotzi with a evil grin as you can tell in her eyes that she can barely handle on anymore. 

Shotzi: *Moaning* You....are....such a.....Tease!!!

You finally reach her pussy and the aroma is invigorating as you slowly lick to outer lips that causes a shock of pleasure rush through her body and you begin to happily eat her pussy. Two of your fingers slid inside her and you can feel that she is tight. 

It takes you no time to feel her pussy tighten around your fingers and she leans back on her hands as your body spasms from the orgasm. 

Shotzi: Oh.....Fuck!! I'm  cumming! 

You pull your face back but continue to finger bang her pussy as she cums all over your fingers and hand. As she comes down from her orgasm you pull out your fingers and happily lick them clean. 

Y/N: You are absolutely....delicious Shotzi. 

Shotzi: *Heavily Breathing* I...have...never came...from oral. 

Y/N: First time for....

Shotzi hopped off the table and shoved you up against the tank and you can see the hungry look in her eyes as Shotzi got down on her knees and started unbuckling your pants. As your dick is just inches from Shotzi's face, she mischievously smiles up at you before she began sucking on your balls while stroking your dick. 

You lean against the tank to keep you from falling as you watch Shotzi working your pole as good if not better than anyone else. Feeling her lips wrap around your dick was like a dream and she begins giving you a sloppy blowjob like the true slut that she was and she kept her eyes locked on you so she can see the pleasure in your eyes. 

Your hands find their way to Shotzi's pigtails as you grab them and begin to thrust into Shotzi's mouth and feeling your dick hitting the back of her throat and to your surprise she wasn't gagging at all but moaning. Her slobber covering your dick and balls as you continue to face fuck her and you begin to feel your balls tighten up and your knees were buckling.

Y/N: I'm....going to.....

Shotzi tries to mumble to you for her acceptance to cum down her throat and you keep face fucking her until you were at the point of no return and sprayed your cum deep down Shotzi's throat. Small coughs escape her mouth as it takes everything she has to swallow your massive load. 

As you pull out of her mouth, Shotzi takes a moment to catch her breath before you put your arms under her thighs and pick her up and Shotzi slips the head of your dick into her pussy. Her jaw drops and she closes her eyes as you slowly enter her pussy inch by inch. 

Shotzi wraps her arms around the back of your neck as she begins to bounce on your dick and her buries her face in your shoulder. You could feel that her pussy was soaked and her saliva from the blowjob was making it easy to pound her. 

With each moan she releases in your ear the faster and harder she bounces on your dick and it was taking everything you had to make sure that you don't come too early. You pin her against the wall as you fuck her as hard as you can and Shotzi was screaming at the top of her lungs. 

Shotzi: Oh Fuck Yes....Y/N! Fuck me you fucking animal!! 

She pulls her head back and locks lips with you as the sound of your balls slapping against her can be heard and her moans are muffled from the make out session. Shotzi gripped her pussy around your dick and both of you break the kiss as you moan out in pleasure. 

Both of you were reaching another climax as she wraps her legs around you and pull you tightly against her and she screams out as she cums all over your dick. Feeling her contractions from Shotzi's orgasm was enough to push you over the edge and after a loud groan you began filling her pussy with your cum. 

It was an absolute amazing feeling as the mixture of both Shotzi's  and your juices were leaking out around your dick and dripping down on the floor. After sitting her on the table you lean back against the tank, catching your breath. 

Y/N: Damn...Shotzi! That pussy is magical. 

Shotzi: And that large cannon of yours filled me to the brim. 

Y/N: Yea...sorry about that....I couldn't hold back to warn you.

Shotzi: *Chuckling* It's ok...I am on the pill. 

She hopped off the table and bent down to pick up her clothes to get dressed but you stopped her with a smile on your face. 

Y/N: That was everything that I dreamt it would be...but there is one more thing that I would love to do with you to make this a dream come true. 

Shotzi: Oh....what's that? 

Y/N: I don't do it a lot but you are one that I would love to give you a facial...

Shotzi: I love that idea but I don't know if my pussy has recovered to take you again. 

You pull her to you and share a quick kiss before pushing her where she is bent over the front of her tank. You begin to rub her ass and giving it firm smacks before your finger finds it's way to the entrance of her ass. 

Y/N: I think that this one will do...if your up for it. 

A big grin came across her face as Shotzi began to shake her ass at you for a little bit of a tease. 

Shotzi: I didn't know you were an ass man...

Y/N: I'm not Billy Gunn but I am definitely an ass man.  

Both of you chuckle at your response but the laughs change as you step up behind Shotzi and carefully rub the head of your dick on her pussy for lubrication before positioning your dick at the her ass. 

Shotzi looks back at you as she bites her lip and softly nods for you to enter her forbidden hole and you press forward with enough force to enter her asshole and to your surprise it went in pretty easily. 

Y/N: Ohhh...this isn't your first time...

Shotzi: *Breathing heavily* When I was younger....I was worried about pregnancy....so I only did...

Since she was comfortable you thrust in fully and a loud, long moan escaped from Shotzi's lips and you knew you had her right where you wanted her as you began to slowly but forcibly thrust inside her. Periodically  you would spit on your dick to keep it lubricated and this was the best anal sex that you had ever had. 

Shotzi began to match your motion as she rocked back against you and you grabbed her pigtails like handle bars. 

Shotzi: You like that Ass baby! Huh...Tell me how much you love fucking my ass! 

Y/N: I fucking love it! It's fits perfectly around my dick! 

The feeling of her ass was soo good that you were getting close really quick so you picked up the speed so that you can leave your mark that Shotzi will remember forever. With each pump you get closer and closer until you are sure that you are going to cum. 

As soon as you pull out of her ass you pull Shotzi to her knees as she opens her mouth to wait for your cum. 

Y/N: Close you mouth....I want it all on your face baby! 

She happily obliges as she uses both her hands to stroke your dick as your balls tighten up and you pull her face closer. A second later you fired the biggest load you could on her face which caught her of guard and made Shotzi jump slightly. 

you made sure to keep her close as ropes of cum shot all over her face and after the last drop came out you released Shotzi's hair and she tried to open her eyes but had to wipe them out first and you chuckled. 

Shotzi: You could have warned me....it's in my eyes and my hair! 

Y/N: *Breathing heavily* I'm sorry baby...but IU do have to say...you look hot with my cum all over your face. 

Shotzi: *Jokingly* Do I? Maybe I should wear this out to my match...

Y/N: I say go for it. 

Shotzi rolled her eyes as she grabbed her shirt and wiped her face off before stood up and pushed you toward the door. 

Shotzi: You got to go so that I can get cleaned up and ready for the show. 

You quickly grab your clothes and get dressed before heading out of the room where the doors close behind you. You softly smile as you walk off to hang out in Gorilla to watch the show. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.3K 36
My 2nd Liv Morgan & 6th Alexa Bliss Book! Enjoy!
58.8K 385 11
This is your journey from NXT to WWE main roster with rivals, friends and romance. Rated 18+ lemons will be warned so enjoy.
18.8K 645 36
[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] The Story of a Orphan who lived a bad past and a rough life. He lived most of his life as a loner and Kid until he was...
257K 3K 62
I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy!