Actions will always be louder...

Oleh cutesight

From the popular TikTok trend of seeing color when you meet your soulmate. (Except this is a one-sided effect... Lebih Banyak

Goodbye
His kindness
Full of questions
Let's be friends
Tutoring plans
You dummy
Summer school festival
Your smile is beautiful
Goodnight texts
Awkward duo
Afternoon tears
An idiotic plan
More than they let on
She's someone precious
That's fine
Selfishness, Confessions, and Guilt
Heartache between two friends
Falling in love at the wrong time
Selfish
Best friend
Love myself
I like you more
"First date"
Selfish and Happiness
My love is solely to you
Halloween plans
Ghosted
The surprise
The fear of the unknown
A night to remember
Is that a threat?
Words are hard to come by
Friendship
Winter break
He's here for her.
He's a cursed spirit
Soulmate

A Christmas to remember

1.4K 61 29
Oleh cutesight

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

"Slow down Ita, the presents will still be here." You watch Itadori stuff his mouth full of white rice and fried mackerel from the breakfast set delivered by room service. The pink haired boy doesn't hear the words you say as he scarves down his food. He doesn't set his chopsticks down until every grain of rice is cleared. He then washes the food down with miso soup.

Covering his mouth, he burps before apologizing. You shake your head, returning your attention to your breakfast set that sits in front of you. Itadori scrambles off the couch to grab his gift bags. Something comes towards the corner of your eyes, catching your attention. Turning your head, you see a pair of chopsticks by your mouth with a piece of rolled egg. Inumaki parts his lips, suggesting you to mimic him.

Parting your lips you happily accept his offer. A smile laces his lips and you mirror his expression. "Alright! Who wants to open a gift from me first?" Itadori eyes the group who's still eating their food. Panda is the second one to finish his breakfast, his hand flying up and waving excitingly. Itadori snickers and hands over a large green bag towards Panda.

The two happily exchange gifts with one another as the sounds of rustling bags and wrapping paper fills your ears. One by one, everyone finishes off their meals and the gift exchange begins. Itadori exchanges gifts with Inumaki while Panda hands Maki her gift. That leaves you to exchange gifts with Okkotsu. Feeling a bit nervous, you stare at Okkotsu who's sitting on the corner of the couch. He seems to be finishing off the green tea in his mug before his eyes catches yours.

Taking a deep breath, you walk over to the boy with his gift behind your back. It was difficult to shop for Okkotsu. Despite how often the two of you spent hanging out as a group, you didn't know him completely. Asking Inumaki for ideas was helpless since he would suggest silly gifts that the two would only understand as friends. So you figured you would gift him something you are the best at. Something creative.

Clearing your throat, you point to the seat beside Okkotsu. Okkotsu's dark blue eyes settle on you before he eyes the empty seat beside him. He doesn't utter a word when his eyes return back to you. The only action Okkotsu makes is a slight tilt to his head, suggesting for you to take a seat. You seat yourself down beside him with your stomach tied in knots. You hope he won't laugh at your gift or find it stupid.

"Here you are." You try to speak cheerfully when you reveal his gift from behind you. Extending out the shiny blue snowflake wrapping paper shaping a rectangular shape, you hold a tiny smile. Okkotsu carefully takes the gift from you. You hold in your breath as you watch him tear open the wrapping paper. He's delicate and doesn't rush when he separates the wrapping from the content inside of it.

Okkotsu prays Y/L/N wouldn't notice how his hands are trembling slightly. He feels her eyes on his every movement. He's also taken note how she's adorably holding her breath in anticipation to his reaction. This piques Okkotsu's curiosity to what she's giving him as a gift. With the wrapping paper removed, Okkotsu lifts off the lid of the brown box.

With Okkotsu's guard down, a smile laces his lips easily. His eyes soften when he sees a collage of photos the two have taken together. A few of the photos are clipped from group photos that Y/L/N's stitched together. Okkotsu had no idea what to expect but this definitely seems like something Y/L/N would gift him. Okkotsu carefully strokes the photo frame with his right thumb. He raises his eyes up to look over to Y/L/N.

Okkotsu's taken aback when he's met with a sweet smile from Y/L/N. Clearing his throat, Okkotsu parts his lips to thank her. "I like this. Thank you." Y/L/N relaxes her shoulders and exhales, her nervousness fading when she hears Okkotsu's words.

"I'm glad. I wasn't sure what to get you so I was worried you wouldn't like this gift too much." You ramble slightly as you clutch onto the hem of your sweater dress with your eyes on your lap. Okkotsu doesn't respond back to your words. Instead you hear him shuffle beside you as he leans over the couch to grab something on the side.

You raise your eyes to look over at Okkotsu. He raises an adorable Christmas bag with reindeers towards you before setting it on your lap. Your eyebrows perk up, darting your eyes from him to the bag. "Open it." Okkotsu lowly mutters.

Nodding your head, you hastily open the bag to see what Okkotsu's thought to gift you. Upon seeing the gift your eyes widen. Reaching into the bag you first feel a softness between your fingertips. Taking the gift out, you then realize the softness is from the yarn of the material. There's no tag on the cream colored scarf that sits in your hands.

That means this scarf was handknit by Okkotsu himself. Your eyes dart over to Okkotsu who's looking off to the distance. He purses his lips slightly before parting them to whisper. "I wasn't sure what to get you either. But I remembered the costume you made for me on Halloween. I tried my hand at knitting. It's much harder than I expected so I'm sorry if the scarf unravels itself."

As you take a deeper look at Okkotsu, you notice the slight darkness under his eyes from lack of sleep. You figured he was up late with missions that you're kept out of. But he must have been up every night since Halloween to knit you a scarf before Christmas. Your heart feels warm and your vision begins to blur from the invading tears. Okkotsu is the last person you would think to handknit you something.

He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to do this so this shocks you. The only thing that crosses your mind is to envelope him in a hug as a thank you. And you do just that. Launching yourself onto Okkotsu, you envelope your arms around his neck with a whisper of thanks. You hear Okkotsu's sharpness of breath from the sudden hug.

Okkotsu hesitantly raises his arms to envelope Y/L/N. He slowly and awkwardly pats her back. Despite how stiff he's reacting, he's really happy to see this kind of reaction from Y/L/N. The moment is short lived when Y/L/N pulls away to admire the scarf again. She's smiling from ear to ear. Okkotsu watches her wrap the scarf around her neck with a silent squeal of excitement. He muffles his chuckles with the back of his right hand.

"Oooo. It came out better than I expected." Panda speaks up behind the two. Okkotsu looks over to his left to see Panda leaning over the couch with two presents. "Time for you two to open my gifts!" Panda grins from ear to ear with a joyful laughter.

After a few more minutes of exchanging gifts, you find your way over to Inumaki. He's the last one for you to exchange your Christmas gift with. You grip tightly to his gift that you've kept in your coat pocket. Maki eyes you from the corner of her eye, a shine in them. She clears her throat and ends her conversation with Inumaki, shoving the platinum blonde haired boy towards you. "Your favorite person is waiting for you Toge." Maki speaks slyly with a smirk.

Hearing Maki's statement easily makes your face blush. Maki walks past you, muttering something quickly before joining the others. "Enjoy your Christmas Y/L/N." Confused by her words, you turn to look at her but a pair of hands clap onto your cheeks stopping you from doing so. "Salmon roe." Inumaki's voice fills your ears.

Your eyes rest on Inumaki's. There's a smile on Inumaki's face when he grabs your attention. Inumaki mouths the words, "Let's go." You repeat his words with your own voice in confusion. Inumaki nods his head before lacing his right hand with your left, tugging the two of you out of the boys room. You're unable to say goodbye to the others as you're being pulled away.

But from the looks of it, the others may already know. The sound of the door closes behind you after you fumble to put your boots on. Inumaki grips your hand tightly as he leads you towards the elevator and then out of the lodge. "T-Toge, where are we going?" Now that you're away from the group, you ask Inumaki where he's leading you.

Inumaki slows his steps to look at you, a smile still curling on his lips. With his left hand, he extends it towards your face to stroke your right cheek. "Date." Is the singular word that leaves Inumaki's lips. Your heart skips from his word. A date on Christmas day is something most couples do in Japan. To think, you're lucky enough to experience this moment too.

You're elated by the idea as your chest warms up. The corner of your lips curl into a smile. Looks like you'll have to give Inumaki's gift a bit later.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

You've been strolling through the beautifully Christmas decorated town with Inumaki by your side. He's spoiled you plenty by offering to buy anything you laid your eyes on. But you insisted him that the time and memory together is all you need. You did give in when it came to getting lunch together at a local bakery. The delicious flakey pastries and warm soup warms your body right up after walking in the cold.

Squeezing your left hand in Inumaki's right, a smile is glued on your face. Your right hand carefully grasps onto Inumaki's present in your coat pocket. You've missed every chance to hand his gift over and the sunlight is beginning to slip away as dusk starts to take over. Feeling time escape from you, you stop short in your steps. Inumaki turns around to look at you with raised eyebrows. "Mustard leaf?" Inumaki speaks up with a tilt to his head.

Swallowing the saliva that builds in your mouth, you grip tightly onto the gift in your palm. "I still haven't given you your present yet Toge." You're finally able to speak the words you've ached to say all day. Relief washing over you. Inumaki stares at you for a moment before he reaches into his pocket. Your eyes watch his pointer finger tap against his phone screen.

"Can you give it to me after I take you to our last spot?" The familiar voice bot speaks up. There's still more to the date? Not wanting to ruin his surprise, you nod your head. You've already jumped over the hurdle of stating that you have his gift. You can hold off a bit longer to hand it to him now. Inumaki smiles when he sees you nod in response. He gives you a gentle tug and the two of you share a comfortable silence, walking side by side.

After another ten minute walk, you notice Inumaki taking a left turn instead of a right turn towards the ski lodge. You don't announce it aloud as you want to remain quiet while he shows you the final spot. Whatever it is, you're grateful for Inumaki's thoughtful planning. You're unsure when he's planned all of this but you're sure he's put a lot of effort in. Not only did Inumaki suggest a ski lodge trip for winter break, he's planned this date for you on Christmas day.

With a few more minutes passing by, you notice a lit up small cabin among other cabins. Inumaki takes a sharp right turn towards one of the cabins. You only grow more curious as you follow him up the steps. He fishes for a key, inserting it inside the doorknob before unlocking the cabin. You grow surprised that it opens and even more shocked when he leads you inside.

Inumaki releases your hand to quickly clasp both hands over your eyes. You've barely catch sight of much before darkness consumes you. His voice sounds much louder in your ear when you hear Inumaki guide you forward. "Take a few steps forward." You follow his directions before he tells you to stop. Inumaki's hands fall away from your eyes and a soft sensation of his lips meets your forehead. "You can open your eyes now."

Your vision is a blur while they try to adjust from the darkness. Upon scanning the small cabin, you hear the soft crackling of a fireplace and the warm ambient lighting created from it. There's also hot chocolate and cookies resting on a coffee table with matching flannel pajamas. Inumaki helps you out of your coat. You panic slightly when his gift remains in your coat pocket. But you're unable to retrieve it when Inumaki pushes you slightly over to the sofa with his hands on your shoulders.

With the two of you sitting down on the sofa with the fireplace crackling in front of you, a warmth sets the mood. "Are we spending the night here Toge?" You question the boy who is reaching over for a gingerbread man. He nods, taking a bite of the cookie with a satisfied hum. You take in the sight of Inumaki happily enjoying his cookie. A content happiness settles in your chest.

You part your lips to whisper, "Thank you for today." Your gaze drifts from his face to his hair, your fingers easily running through his platinum blonde locks. Inumaki stops his chewing to look at you from the corner of his eye. There's a smile that sits on your face as your eyes return to his. A squeal escapes from you when Inumaki lunges on top of you.

The softness of the couch underneath your back envelopes you. With your breath taken away, Inumaki presses his lips against yours. He quietly grumbles between kisses. A low growl slipping from his lips when his eyes rest on your face. "You're too cute Y/N."

Your heart thumps against your chest as you take in the closeness of Inumaki. His breath tickles your lips and his bangs brush against your face. The corner of your lips slowly curl as your eyes soften. Reaching your right hand forward, you stroke the outer corner of his lips, brushing off remnants of the gingerbread cookie. "You're cute too Toge."

Inumaki chuckles lowly before pressing another kiss to your lips. Neither of you say anything more as you're drifting off into a trance from Inumaki's lips. You can never tire from the sensation. Each kiss makes you want more. You grow more greedy and impatient. The sounds of the fireplace crackling and shared kiss fills your ears.

Your left hand rests against the back of Inumaki's head, fingertips stroking through his platinum blonde hair. Inumaki croaks out a satisfied hum as he readjusts himself to lay beside you, his back against the sofa while his arms envelope around your waist to hold you close. This moment right now with Inumaki will forever be burned into your memory. It's as if it's only the two of you in the entire world. To think just two months ago Inumaki could've lost his life. You try to not remind yourself of the day as much as you can.

You wouldn't know how to react if he were to disappear suddenly. Inumaki must have noticed your thoughts invading your mind when you feel his lips pull away. With worried eyes, you stare at the boy in front of you. His left hand caresses your cheek as his thumb slowly strokes your face. "I love you." Inumaki whispers into the comfortable silence.

A smile easily etches onto your face. You don't even have to think twice when the words easily fall from your tongue. "I love you too Toge." Upon hearing your response, Inumaki forms a cheesy smile from ear to ear. He pulls you close, nuzzling his face onto the top of your head. His scent intoxicates your nostrils as your ear presses against his chest to hear his heartbeat.

The two of you enjoy the embrace in silence. Neither feeling the need to do anything but laying in one another's arms. But you feel antsy as you think about the Christmas gift that you still have to give to Inumaki. You jolt out of your thoughts when a slight prick is met on your right ear. Inumaki softly bit your ear, his eyes glossed over when you make eye contact.

You know that look too well. Inumaki purses his lips and his nose crinkles slightly when he's up to no good. A tingle shoots down your spine when you feel Inumaki's left hand glide down against your back, his fingertips tugging the hem of your sweater dress. A heat rises on your face when you stare at his doe-like eyes. The earlier makeout session must've riled Inumaki up. But who are you to blame him?

You're no saint yourself. Your lower region is throbbing and your heart skips from each little movement Inumaki makes. It won't be a surprise if Inumaki catches sight of the mess you probably made in your panties. Not wanting Inumaki to feel as though he's the only one who's emotionally flustered, you rest your right hand on the back of his head to tilt it down, making it easier for you to lock lips with his. Inumaki's groan is muffled from your lips.

Slowly, your tongue slips between his lips and you notice his slight stiffness from the action. Inumaki slowly melts as he parts his lips apart to give you more access to explore his mouth. Lust looms between the two of you as hesitance evolves to confidence. Now tongue tied and feelings being mutual, Inumaki slips his left hand underneath your sweater dress. You grow nervous and excited all at once from the brushing of his fingertips and palm.

Your body squirms the moment you feel Inumaki palming your cunt. A squeal escapes from you, pulling your tongue out of Inumaki's mouth. A satisfied chuckle rumbles out of Inumaki's throat. There's a shine in his eyes when you look at him. He silently mouths the word, "Naughty." Rolling your eyes playfully with a blush streaking across your face, you pull yourself together. Carefully, you nibble Inumaki's bottom lip while slowly parting your legs open for him.

Staring directly at Inumaki, you whisper. "Do something about it." Inumaki's eyes widen briefly before he smirks. You feel the pressure of his fingers digging into your panties causing your legs to quickly tighten around his hand. A moan slips off your tongue and a gentle nip is met against the nape of your neck. Inumaki's breath tickles your skin causing goosebumps.

"I will." A husky tone falls from Inumaki's tongue. Just hearing his voice riles you up. You savor each and every moment you're able to hear that voice of his. The voice you wish to hear more of. Distracted, Inumaki takes advantage of the moment. He pulls your panties to the side, slipping a finger easily inside your swollen entrance.

The feeling of your stomach flipping from his finger thrusting in you is all you can focus on. Inumaki doesn't hesitate to speed up his thrusts when he watches you squirm around. Moans bubble out of your throat as you don't bother to hold back the sounds. Inumaki smiles to himself as he watches you in bliss. You feel selfish being the only one to feel pleasure.

Trying to regain some control, you cast your eyes over to Inumaki's face. He looks happy to cause a reaction out of you like this. But you're not content until he's also feeling the same pleasure in return. Stretching your right hand down, you palm his bulge that's apparent in his jeans. You're sure that it must be suffocating for him. A groan escapes from Inumaki's lips to which easily brings a smile to your face.

You swiftly undo his belt and zipper to give some relief to his erect hardon. Swallowing the saliva in your throat, you catch yourself gliding your tongue against your bottom lip. With no hesitance your right hand wraps itself on his length. Sweet notes of Inumaki's groans fills your ears as you begin to stroke. Inumaki is momentarily distracted by your action. His eyelids close and he tilts his head back, humming in delight.

A smile tugs on your lips when you see his expression. Each stroke amps up as you want to hear him groan louder. And you're gifted just that as you watch Inumaki give into his own pleasure. You grow more hot and bothered from his sounds and facial expressions. The only thing crossing your mind now is for his dick to be inside of you. The thought is raw and dirty and no longer surprises you when you catch these feelings.

Inumaki's proved multiple times that he loves you and your thoughts no matter what. If anything, he'll be excited to know you want him just as much as he does for you. Parting your lips, your voice sounds like a plea. "Toge--". You barely get a word in when Inumaki smirks at you with a glimmer in his eyes.

He slowly pulls your hand away from his length, readjusting himself between your legs. With ease, he removes his sweater and drapes it over the couch. Your eyes grow distracted by his abs, saliva swallowed in your throat. Inumaki rests both hands on your legs, pulling you down slightly to give him a better angle. He then grabs hold of the hem of your sweater dress, rolling it upwards to reveal your breasts. Inumaki nibbles his lower lip when he notices the matching bra and panties. The material a red mesh for the festive holiday.

You notice his dick twitch upon the sight which only makes you want him more. Inumaki lowers himself down, littering kisses from the nape of your neck up to your jawline. He stops at your earlobe, nibbling the spot before huskily groaning out. "You've been naughty this year Y/N." Upon hearing his words, your heart hammers against your chest.

A chill runs down your spine when his tongue flicks against your ear. "I'll have to find a fitting punishment." Inumaki devilishly smirks, thrusting himself in without any warning. You squeal from the sudden intrusion down below. One that you're not unhappy about. With one hand stroking your hair and the other against your hip, Inumaki begins to thrust himself in a repetitive motion. Each thrust sends a rushing feeling within you.

The warmth of the cabin and your shared bodies feels like ecstasy. You feel your eyelids grow heavy from the bliss but you force yourself to look up at your lover above you. Inumaki's eyes are sweet despite how rough he is with you. The lewd sounds of his dick against the wet slick your cunt has created amps up both of your lust for one another. Parting your legs wider creates a smirk from Inumaki's lips.

He lowers himself to catch your lips in his. You hastily kiss him back as you wrap your arms around him, your fingernails dig into his skin. A satisfied groan rumbles from Inumaki's throat as he parts your lips with his tongue. The two of you hungry for more of one another. With each thrust, you begin to feel your high but Inumaki quickly pulls himself out of you causing you to grumble in response.

Your brows furrow together and a frown is present on your face. You whine out, "Why Toge?" He smirks with a kiss to your forehead. "Did you forget I said I'll be punishing you?" Inumaki growls out, standing up on his feet as he removes his jeans from himself. The sound of his pants falls to the floor. You did forget as you were drowning in bliss.

Inumaki stretches his left hand out to you and you grab hold of it. He pulls you up to your feet before helping you out of your sweater dress. Inumaki presses soft kisses against your collarbone as his hands find themselves groping your breasts underneath your bra. A soft moan falls from your tongue in response. You sense something for a second before you find your body moving without your own conscience. "Sit."

Widening your eyes, you notice Inumaki using his cursed speech on you. So another part of his punishment is to use his speech against you? You shake your head with a tiny smile on your face. You'll have to endure this if you want to feel pleasure. "Spread your legs." Even so, you start to feel embarrassed as your body easily complies to him.

Inumaki sits down on the coffee table in front of you, making sure to move the cookies and hot chocolate away. His eyes soften when he stares at you. You swallow the saliva that builds up in your mouth, anticipating for what else will come. Your body is still influenced by him. Your eyes stare at Inumaki's parting lips, his tongue gliding against his bottom lip. "Finger yourself."

Your face flushes when you watch your right hand make its way to your panties. Pulling it aside, you rub your swollen clit. The feeling arousing yet embarrassing all at once. You begin to force your eyes shut but Inumaki let's out a click to his tongue. "Watch yourself." Inumaki lowly commands. Your eyes are forced down as you watch yourself finger your insides.

Inumaki rustles around in front of you, the sound of his own strokes fills your ears. You ache to watch him. What kind of expression is he making as he watches you pleasure yourself? The thought erases your embarrassment. You try to force your eyes up but his command still seems to loom over you. You wonder how long is he able to hold this command over you. From previous encounters, the command only lasted as little as thirty seconds. But he must have more control on the technique after dealing with his past missions.

Your mind grows frantic when you find yourself once again nearing your high. You hope Inumaki will stop you soon. You want to reach your ecstasy with him inside of you. As your fingers thrust with more velocity and your moans grow louder, Inumaki releases you of his cursed speech. You quickly tear your fingers away from yourself, your eyes glaring at the boy across from you.

Inumaki smirks with a low chuckle. His cheeks are a beautiful rose color. He seems shy to have "punished" you like that as he kneels down in front of you, cupping your cheeks with his palms. "Sorry." Inumaki whispers out between kisses to your forehead. "That was too much wasn't it?"

You playfully scoff, kissing his lips. "What do you think Toge?" Crinkling his nose, Inumaki chuckles again before melting his lips with yours. You feel the warmth of his forehead pressing against yours. You stare at his eyes, seeing your own reflection in them.

"You've been a good girl Y/N. Let me reward you." Inumaki's words sends a rattle to your heart. A smile creeps on his face as he helps you lay down again. Returning to the position prior, Inumaki easily slips inside your aching cunt. A satisfied hum leaves your lips when you feel him inside of you again.

After multiple teasing, it's no surprise when the two of you easily reach relief. Your insides clutch tightly against Inumaki's dick with each thrust. You begin to arch your back, your fingernails digging into the couch and your toes curling. Fumbles of moans escape from you and Inumaki all at once. Neither of you caring how loud your cries are. Inumaki's name falls from your tongue like a chant and he mimics your chant with your name.

A lightness fills your stomach as you finally reach the beautiful pleasure you've ached all night. The same is said for Inumaki as he quickly pulls himself out from your cunt, creating a mess of thick white cream against your stomach. Inumaki catches his breath, his hands lowering your raised legs down to avoid any cramps. You stare at the boy in a daze as your chest heaves up and down. Tired, you mouth the words, "I love you."

Inumaki's eyes sparkle as he smiles and mouths the same words in return, "I love you too." His eyes cast over to the coffee table looking for anything to wipe off his mess. Luckily there are napkins on the table for him to use. Inumaki cleans up his mess before helping you sit up. You tiredly wrap your arms around the boys neck and rest your head against his chest.

Your eyes lay on the pajama set that was laid out earlier. "Good thing you planned out the matching pajamas. We definitely need a change of clothes after the fun we just had." You tilt your head back slightly to look at Inumaki who nods his head with a chuckle. Inumaki presses a kiss to your forehead and murmurs, "Shower?"

Nodding your head, you unravel yourself off of Inumaki. You stand on your feet and stop short of grabbing the pajamas. Instead you walk over to your coat, causing a confused look from Inumaki. A smile laces your lips when you reach into your coat pocket for a tiny box. Turning around, you raise the box up to show Inumaki. You walk over to the boy standing on the opposite side of the couch, extending the gift out to him. "I can finally give you your present."

Inumaki carefully takes the box from your hand. Instead of opening the gift, he reaches for his jeans to grab a tiny box as well. Your brows raise at the sight when Inumaki extends the box to you. You figured this date was your gift but Inumaki seems to have another surprise up his sleeve. Taking his gift, the two of you open one another's present.

Upon lifting the lid off the box, you notice a gold banded ring with a tiny rose reminding you of the hairpin from the school summer festival in the center. You raise your eyes up to look at Inumaki who is parting his lips slightly from his own gift. His eyes seem to gloss over, his lips twitching into a frown when he raises the ring out from the box. Your present to Inumaki is a silver banded promise ring with an engraving of the date you had met him. Seeing Inumaki tear up startles you.

"T-Toge?" You did not anticipate such a reaction. Hurrying over to Inumaki, you wipe his tears away. "Hey, why are you crying? It's not that horrible of a gift." You jokingly say to cheer him up. Inumaki sniffles and pulls you into a tight embrace.

His face buries into your shoulder as you listen to him silently weep. The words that tumble out from his throat is barely audible despite you being right in front of him. "I love you so much Y/N." A warmth spreads through your chest as you wrap your arms around Inumaki. You rub his back in circular motions.

"That's funny. I love you very much too Toge. Thank you for this wonderful Christmas." With a smile, you squeeze Inumaki as tightly as you can. The two of you remain in this position for a moment longer before washing up and calling it for the night. This definitely will be another memory you'll engrave into your heart and mind.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

38.3K 1.2K 34
"I thought it's for the best but because I'm a coward" Note: I do not owned Haikyuu or any of the characters mention. I do not owned the used photos...
52.7K 1.1K 23
[L/n] [Y/n] Is a manga writer and artist that just so happened to be looking for a new home. With her luck, an old high school friend of hers knows s...
3.8K 56 11
Clara is new to the big city when she catches the eyes of a dominant, older man. Will she give into his ways or change him? THIS STORY IS MATURE, DO...
200K 6.6K 29
(ON GOING) Two similar high school students, and their journey in finding the love they both longed for. Sounds clichΓ© doesn't it?