MCU/Cast Women One Shots - Ma...

By BrokenHumorMango

Male reader POVS. MCU women and their actresses. Mainly Scarlett Johansson/Natasha Romanoff or Elizabeth Olse... More

Request & Info
Unmasked- W.M
First Times- S.J
Back from the dead- W.M
Reunited- W.M
Best Friends- W.M
Every little detail- E.O
Rescued- S.J
Twinkle- E.O
History- E.O
I'm here- S.J.
Double- E.O.
Hospital- E.O./Cast
I'm sorry Part 2- E.O.
Away- E.O
I'm sorry- S.J & E.O
Immortal- N.R

Jimmy Kimmel- Mainly Black Widow Cast

4.1K 43 4
By BrokenHumorMango

You are Jackson Holland. Lizzie is your wife. Scarlett is yours and Lizzies daughter. Scar is Scarlett Johannsson and Florence is Florence Pugh, they are your co-stars from Black Widow.

Male Reader. Also, I don't know why I did this and to be honest it's completely irrelevant to the story line but your Tom Hollands older brother. You don't look as similar as your brothers do though.

Word count: 5601

Enjoy :)

__________________________

Jackson POV
Today was my interview on Jimmy Kimmel with Florence and Scar about the new Black Widow movie. I was sort of nervous because I had never done a movie interview before. I had done music ones and a few with Lizzie of course but this was different. I wouldn't have Lizzie and it was something I wasn't exactly used to.

I still got up and got myself ready though. Lizzie would be back stage with Scarlett so we didn't have to take her somewhere else. She might be two but she really doesn't like being away from her Mommy. Me on the other hand, I don't think it makes a difference if I'm there or not. It's kind of cute how attached to Lizzie she is but it's also not at times. I want Lizzie sometimes and sometimes I want to do something with Scarlett for a bit of bonding but she won't unless Lizzie's there.

I got up, showered and got myself dressed, I decided to wear something smart. I chose a basic red suit with a white shirt and a black tie, red and black because they're the main Black Widow colours. I let Lizzie stay in bed a bit longer so I went to Scarlett's room and get her ready.

Jacksons outfit ^

I picked her up without an issue but as soon as I started changing her she cried.

"No, shh shh. Come on Scar be quiet, we don't want to wake up Mommy do we?" I tried rocking her back and forth, didn't work. Then I tried gently bouncing her up and down, she quietened a bit but was still loud.

I heard footsteps behind me and saw Lizzie walk into the room.

"Aww, baby. Come on, come to Mommy." She said taking Scarlett out of my hands.

"What am I doing wrong? I mean, she hardly ever cries with you, you can change her, feed her but as soon as I do something apart from carry her, she just cries. I'm such a terrible dad aren't I? My own daughter doesn't even like me." I sighed and left the room to make breakfast. Seriously though, what have I don't wrong? Why doesn't she like me? She's more comfortable with Scarlett and Aubrey than me.

"Here, why don't you go and play with her and I'll finish breakfast." Lizzie offered handing me our no longer crying daughter, when she came into the kitchen.

"I don't know Liz, she doesn't seem to like me much. She's happier with Scar, Flo and Aubrey than she is with me." I took the child but kept talking to Lizzie.

"Yeah, but it's not just you she doesn't like. I think it's just men. She doesn't like Evans or Downey or Tom or any of them. She doesn't like our Dads. I don't think it's personal Jax. Just go play with her, this is just a phase she'll warm up to you the more you spend time with her." I didn't argue back and went to play with some building blocks with Scarlett.

We played for about ten minutes and she hadn't cried or fussed yet. I was laying on my side on the floor and she was sat leaning on my torso.

I saw Lizzie out the corner of my eye recoding the two of us on her phone but I ignored it. It wasn't about that right now. My daughter was playing with me and she hadn't cried yet.

She started building a tower but she built it too high. It toppled away from her but she started crying. I sat up and sat her on my knee. I lightly bounced at and shushed her. Much to my surprise she calmed down, and she did it quickly too!

I had a huge smile on my face. I actually managed to clam her down without Lizzie's help.

"You hungry? You want some food?" I asked the two year old who couldn't talk yet. We weren't worried about it, she would learn in her own time but if she wasn't talking by three then we would take her to the doctor's.

She made grabby hands to me so I picked her up and brought her over to the table, where there was a selection of eggs, sasauges and bacon.

We sat and ate breakfast happily together as a family before leaving to go to the studio. I tried to feed Scarlett but she was being fussy again so Lizzie helped her.

When we got there I went to find Flo and Scar. We each had our individual dressing rooms but I wanted to let them know I was there first.

Scar was already in her room but as usual Florence was late. I went back to my dressing room with Lizzie and little Scarlett. The hair and make up crew were already waiting for us. I still don't understand why I have a hair crew, I can do that myself it's not difficult they just style it. And the make up crew just put a little bit of blush and stuff on, surely Lizzie could do that. Either way, they make me look amazing so I shouldn't complain.

Just as they finished Jimmy came to my dressing room. I left the door open so anyone could come in if they wanted to.

"Hey Jackson, Elizabeth and you must be the mini Holland." I laughed at the way he addressed Scarlett. He crouched down to her eye level and waved. I picked her up and put her on my hip.

"Say hi to Jimmy, Scarlett." I lifted her hand and waved it back at him.

"Mama." She said and made grabby hands towards Lizzie. My jaw dropped to the floor and so did Lizzie's. Jimmy just looked at us weirdly.

"Yeah, that's me girly. Well done my beautiful girl." Lizzie said taking her from me and dancing around the room.

"First time she's said mama?" Jimmy asked and I shook my head no.

"First time she's say anything. She's a bit behind on her speech but we were just letting her go at her own pace." I explained still with a massive smile.

"What have I missed?" Florence asked coming into the room closely followed by Scar.

"Scarlett just said her first word!" I told them excitedly.

"What? And I missed it? That's it, I'm never spending time with you again Flo. I just missed my mini me's first word." Scar said half seriously but half jokingly.

"She's only named after you Scar, doesn't mean she's going to be like you." I said teasing my best friend. Scar and I have been best friends for so long that before I told the public about my and Lizzies relationship everyone thought it was Scar and I. Just ew.

"She called me mama." Lizzie said excitedly. She stopped dancing around and brought Scarlett back over to us.

"She's such a mamas girl." Florence laughed.

"She really is. I played with her this morning and when she cried I calmed her down without Lizzie's help, though." I added proudly.

"Jimmy, you're needed on stage. The rest of you, you're up in three." A crew member informed us. Jimmy left and the rest of us got ready to go onstage.

They hooked mics up to us and I flattened out my suit jacket very nervously.

"Hey," Lizzie said softly making my turn my body to face her. "You'll do great. Me and Scarlett are right here okay? And you won't be alone, you have Scar and Flo with you too." She told me reassuringly, it calmed me a bit but I was still anxious.

"Lady's and gentlemen please welcome the cast of Black Widow. Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh and Jackson Holland!" Jimmy introduced us and we walked out to him. The entire crowd erupted in a roar of cheers. Jimmy hugged the girls and gave me a bro hug.

"So welcome to the show you three." He said as we sat down. Scar and Flo were on a small sofa, Scar closest to Jimmy and I was on a chair next to them. "Florence and Jackson, welcome to the MCU." He said to both myself and Florence and everyone cheered and clapped again, including Scar.

"Jimmy, I've been in Marvel movies before." I informed him.

"You have?" He asked shocked, to which I nodded.

"Yeah, you know in Iron-man 2, when there the little kid outside the Stark Expo who's got an Ironman helmet on and the glove thing. Then robot goes to blast him and then Iron-man comes down and blasts the robot?" I asked and he nodded. I gestured to myself.

"That's you?" He asked still surprised.

"Yeah it is. Basically my dad knew someone who was working on that movie and managed to get me that part." I explained.

"That must have been a pretty big flex as a kid. Just like, "Yeah, I was in Iron-man. No big deal."" He said putting on his best British accent which was horrible to be honest. We all laughed and moved on.

"So this new movie. Scarlett, most of your co-stars are British. Did this make much difference on set? Was there a conflict between the Americans and British?" All three of us laughed.

"I wouldn't say there was a conflict. There were occasionally little things we would joke about, like Jax lives on coffee but being British they all made him drink tea. He couldn't be on set with a coffee in his hand without Florence, David or Rachel replacing it with a cup of tea." Scar told him.

"Wooaah. Okay Johansson over excaudate it then. I do not live on coffee. Just because I like a cup of coffee in the morning to wake me up does not mean I live on it. I drink tea too darling." I made my British accent stronger with the last sentence to make my point.

"Okay, how many times did you voluntarily drink tea on set then?" Florence joked.

"I'm just getting teamed on here. Bring Lizzie out she'll back me up." I pointed to the side of the stage where Lizzie was stood.

She stood out slightly and half shouted. "Nope, they're right. You live on coffee." I made a fake offended face and put my hand over my heart.

"That's it! I want a divorce." I replied dramatically.

"I love you too, Jackson." She replied turning back and walking off stage.

"I would like to point out that I am NOT getting a divorce that was a joke. I couldn't live two days without that woman." Half the crowd laughed and the other half awed.

"Talking about family, in the new film the three of you are like a family is that right?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah." We all replied in sync.

"So who's who? How are you all linked?" He asked us to elaborate.

"Scar you got this one? Kinda is your movie anyway." I said letting Scar take the lead.

"Am I allowed to say? Is anyone from Marvel here?" She looked around for someone to give the okay. Alex from the Marvel crew said it was okay for her to say. "Okay. Florence plays my sort of adopted sister Yelena and Jackson plays my long lost brother Andrei. I won't tell you the relationship between them or what they do, you'll have to watch the movie for that." She explained.

"You said Yelena was Natasha 'sort of adopted sister'. What does that mean?" Jimmy asked confused.

"Got to watch the movie Jimmy. You want spoilers then you have brought the wrong brother. Tom isn't here unfortunately." I joked and everyone laughed.

"So, Jackson. This is your first, should I say proper, acting job. How did it work? Was it an open audition or did Elizabeth recommend you or what?" All attention turned to me and I became nervous again.

"No, it wasn't an open audition. From what I know Marvel didn't want to put out anything about the movie to keep it hidden for as long as possible. I wasn't suggested by Lizzie. I think basically what happened was I was around set a lot of course, Tom Holland being my brother, Lizzie my wife and Scar my best friend. Sorry I'm going off topic." Jimmy laughed lightly at me. "Scar and I sort of have similar features, I've been told our eyes and apparently similar face shapes so I was a good option to play a sibling. Marvel gave me a few lines from a previous film, Age Of Ultron, the scene with Bruce and Natasha at the bar. They didn't tell me what it was for but they wanted to try something out so they put Scar next to me and we did the scene. A couple weeks later I got a call from Kevin Feige and he said "Look, we have this idea. I'd love to pitch it to you and for you to be part of it." So of course, I didn't decline. I mean, Kevin Feige just asked me to be part of a Marvel project, who would say no? So a day or two later I went into the office and he pitched the idea and I loved it. I don't think it was even a week later and we had started filming." I explained the events not going into too much detail to spoil things.

"Did any of you do your own stunts in the movie?" He inquired. The three of us nodded.

"Scarlett and I did most of our own stunts. There were a few we couldn't do but Mr Show-off over here did all of his own stunts but one." Florence said sounding annoyed at me.

"You did them all? Either you are one talented individual or you have some easy stunts." Jimmy laughed and I joined him.

"Oh no, that's what makes it worse. He had some of the hardest ones." Scarlett joined Florence's annoyed tone.

"You two almost sound jealous." I teased. "No, I did have some difficult ones and there was one I didn't do because when I tried to do it I sprained my ankle, so for health and safety reasons we let my stunt double do that one. It was towards the end of filming which was a bonus I guess but we had to reshoot a scene which is sort of in the middle of the film I think, not sure we haven't seen it yet, but if you look carefully you can see I'm walking around with a limp. But when I was a kid, Tom and I did gymnastics, dance and I did parkour so I had the experience which benefited me. So, I sort of knew how to do a lot of things for the most part."

"So, as a kid, we know Tom got made fun of for those things and was called some not very nice names. Did that ever happen to you? And what would you say to anyone who's having experiences like that happen to them?"

"I was. 100% I got called names all the time but I think that other peoples opinions shouldn't matter unless they are someone you love, look up to or admire and if any of those people openly say negative opinions about you then they shouldn't be on any of those lists. To anyone out there who has negative opinions being said about them or think that nobody cares, I care. I care massively about everyone because nobody should feel alone or like nobody cares. The only opinion you should really truly care about, is your own."

"That's really nice Jackson. I have two more questions before you guys leave. One for Jackson and one for all three of you. I'll ask the one for all of you first: What was your favourite thing about filming this movie? We'll start with Scarlett, then Florence and then finally Jackson." Jimmy announced.

"My favourite thing about filming was probably the people. Everyone's really friendly and kind and it really feel like a second family when you're there." Scar started.

"I agree with Scar but I think my favourite thing was getting the opportunity to try new things, like the stunts and a different kind of acting than I've done before. I've usually had very different roles in the past so I was really fun to bring this new character to life and not only give her a personality but kind of grow my own experiences and skills." Flo continued.

"For me I think it was kind of similar to both their points. I've always sort of felt like part of the Marvel family but never officially so it's nice to be officially part of the family. But also doing all of my stunts was a highlight, I got to really show off what I could do and have fun while I did it." I finished. Jimmy then asked me my final question.

"It sounds like a lot of fun on those sets, I'm exited for the gag reel for this movie." He said excitedly.

"Oh no." Flo said dramatically covering her face.

"Flo has some great bloopers. Don't you Flo?" I teased her.

"Okay Mr ex-bodyguard who didn't know how to hold a gun." She countered. (Apparently you used to be a bodyguard. Just roll with it, I thought the line would be funny.)

"Touché." I accepted my defeat.

"Anyway, Jackson." He broke up our conversation. "It was your birthday the other day. I've hear that someone forgot. Is that right?" He said eyeballing Flo, jokingly.

"Okay, that's not my fault. I didn't know it was his birthday. Nobody told me. How was I supposed to get him something when I didn't know it was his birthday?" She asked defensively.

"Well, we got him something." I sat up excitedly. "Elizabeth told us you were a collector of Funko Pops?" He asked and I hastily nodded my head yes. "So we thought we would get a little something for you in honour of your thirty second birthday."

"You make me sound old Jimmy." I grimaced.

"Wow thanks, I'm older than you. How old does that make me?" Scar asked sounding very offended.

"Come on grandma, we all know you went to school when there were dinosaurs walking around." I joked teasingly before hugging her in apology as she sat there with her jaw on the floor offendedly.

"Play nicely children." Flo said in a patronising tone.

Jimmy laughed at our antics as a crew guy came out holding a fairly large gift bag. He handed me the bag and I looked at Jimmy for the okay that I could look what was inside. He nodded his head and I opened the bag so I could see inside. There were six Funko pops, all from the new movie. There was one of Taskmaster, Milena, Alexi/Red gradian, Natasha/Black Widow, Yelena and one of me!

"There's a Funko of me?!" I practically shouted in disbelief, my voice going high pitched.

"Elizabeth said you didn't have any from the new movie so I pulled a few strings and got them early for you." Jimmy explained.

"You can only pre order them at the moment right?" I asked and he nodded. I put the bag down and got up to hug Jimmy. "This is amazing, thanks man! You really didn't have to." I said genuinely.

"It was no trouble. Happy late birthday Jackson! Lady's and gentlemen Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh and Jackson Holland. The cast of Black Widow! You can watch Black Widow in the theatres from July 7th." Jimmy closed the show and they stopped the cameras.

"Hold on, nobody move wait right there!" I said and jumped up from my seat on the sofa. "This can only happen if you all put your phones, cameras, what ever devices you might have, you got to put them away. I got two things, I'll be back. Keep all cameras off, if any photos or videos are taken there will be a 10,000$ fine and they will be deleted!" I walked off stage to find Lizzie. She had brought both boxes out from my dressing room for me.

I took Scarlett from her as she carried the boxes out on stage. I put a Spiderman mask on Scarlett just in case any pictures did get taken and followed Lizzie out on stage.

As a walked out with Scarlett everyone cheered. I smiled brightly. We never show Scarlett in public, nobody knows what she looks like, that's why she has the Spiderman mask on.

Lizzie sat on the chair I was sat on and after putting the boxes down hugged both Flo and Scar tightly. I sat down on the arm of Lizzies chair and put my daughter on my lap.

"Guys," I started. "This is Scarlett Abigail Holland. She was born on September 23rd 2019. You guys are very privileged to see her so don't ruin it." I handed Lizzie Scarlett, who I think had now fallen asleep.

"Not going to take the mask off?" Someone from the audience shouted.

"Respectfully no. I cannot completely trust that none of you will photograph her and Lizzie and I have chosen to keep her from the public-eye for as long as possible. This is as far as we are going for now." I explained. "I have something for you all though."

I picked up the first box and brought it over to the left side of the room. I opened it up to reveal 50 snapbacks with the Black Widow movie logo on the front. "Nobody else in the world can get these, only you 100." I walked along each row giving everyone a snapback.

Unknown to them one of them had a green sticker underneath. I didn't even know which one. Once I gave everyone (and Jimmy of course) I stood at the front middle of the stage and asked, "Who has a green sticker on the inside of their cap?"

One girl in the second row stood up. She looked around seventeen. I waved her down onto stage and brought her over to us.

"While she walks down the rest of you are free to leave as far as I'm aware." I looked at Jimmy who nodded as well as Scar and Flo.

I pulled a silver sharpie out of my pocket and signed the girls hat, Flo and Scar following my lead. She didn't say anything, she seemed in complete shock.

"Can you sign it too?" She asked Lizzie, who nodded and passed little Scarlett to big Scarlett.

"You do know I'm not in this movie though, right?" She checked with the girl who nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"You're amazing though! I love WandaVision so much! You're an amazing actress." This girl is so nice! I thought to myself.

"Aw, thanks. What's you name?" She asked the girl.

"Elizabeth too." I laughed at the coincidence.

"Who are you here with Elizabeth?" My wife asked the girl.

"My mom and brother. My brother's really obsessed with you all. Our dad died a few years ago, my brother was only happy when he was watching Marvel movies or listening to Jackson's music, you guys saved his life." Lizzie and Scarlett's eyes started watering and Flo was crying at the child's story.

"Why don't you go get them? I'd love to meet them." Everyone had left the room now she went out to get her family so we could meet them.

"You two are too pure for this world." Florence commented on mine and Lizzie's interaction with the girl. I hugged her tightly and as stopped crying.

The girl quickly came back with her mother and brother closely following. I walked forward to greet them. I hugged her mum but her brother seemed shy. He only looked about 14 and about 5 foot. My six-two must have looked pretty intimidating to him so I crouched down to his level.

"Hey buddy, what's your name?" I asked. He looked at his mum for reassurance and she nodded her head.

"Sebastian." He replied in a small voice.

"That's so cool. I have a friend called Sebastian too." His eyes became more exited with the mention of my friend.

"I know, Sebastian Stan. He's my favourite, his metal arm is so cool!" He spoke animatedly about Seb, he was clearly warming up to me.

"Yeah he's really cool, you want to talk to him? We can give him a call if you want? He might not answer because he's lazy sometimes." The kid laughed as I pulled my phone from my suit pocket.

I scrolled through my phone till I found Sebs name and facetimed him. He quickly answered.

"Hey Seb. I've got my buddy Seb here who wants to say hello." I handed the young boy my phone but he looked at me uncertain but I nodded my head, encouraging him to take my phone.

"Hey Buddy. Your name is Seb too?" Stan asked and the kid nodded. "That's so cool! It's an awesome name isn't it?" He made light conversation with the kid until Mackie burst in.

"Oh my gosh! Anthony Mackie! Does Seb really have a nice couch?" He asked the actor who laughed at him. Stan lifted his phone to reveal the two of them sat on his sofa. "That's a very nice couch!" The kid hadn't stopped smiling the whole time.

"It was nice talking to you kid but we have to go." Stan said goodbye to the kid and hung up the phone.

"Thank you Mr. Holland." He hugged me and made my heart melt. This kid was so kind.

"We're friends Seb. You can call me Jackson." I told him and his smile grew more.

A few minutes later Jimmy took a photo of us and the family, we took Scarlett out of it so they could post it on social media, and then we went home.

Driving home, I saw Scarlett had fallen asleep in the back of the car. I looked at her through my rear view mirror and smiled warmly to myself.

"I want another one. A boy this time." I told Lizzie. Turning my eyes back to the road ahead of me.

"I want three more and you don't get to choose." She told me.

I nodded and laughed my head. "Only three more? Didn't you tell me you wanted seven kids?"

"I did but now I don't. Four kids is still a lot but I don't think we could handle seven." She laughed.

"Nope, we couldn't." I said as I pulled into our driveway. I got Scarlett out the car and brought her into the house and straight into her room to put her to bed. Once I did that I went back into my room, took my suit off leaving my just in my boxers and crawled under my own duvet.

A couple minutes later I felt Lizzie get into bed next to me and cuddle into my chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.5K 39
Female Reader - Natasha Romanoff - Tony Stark - Steve Rogers - Bruce Banner - Loki - Valkyrie - Thor - Gamora - Peter Quill - Clint Barton - Manti...
27.4K 285 24
different oneshots of avengers, some fluffy some very smutty read at your own risk
28K 488 43
All your favourite male and female Avengers in smutty or loving situations.
95.5K 2.3K 32
Natasha Romanoff OneShots. Smut, Fluff, Angst, other. ScarJo included. Reader Insert. FXF. Requests open. I will do any pronouns if u request.