Actions will always be louder...

By cutesight

From the popular TikTok trend of seeing color when you meet your soulmate. (Except this is a one-sided effect... More

Goodbye
His kindness
Full of questions
Let's be friends
Tutoring plans
You dummy
Summer school festival
Your smile is beautiful
Goodnight texts
Awkward duo
Afternoon tears
An idiotic plan
More than they let on
She's someone precious
That's fine
Selfishness, Confessions, and Guilt
Heartache between two friends
Falling in love at the wrong time
Selfish
Best friend
Love myself
I like you more
"First date"
Selfish and Happiness
My love is solely to you
Halloween plans
Ghosted
The surprise
The fear of the unknown
Is that a threat?
Words are hard to come by
Friendship
Winter break
A Christmas to remember
He's here for her.
He's a cursed spirit
Soulmate

A night to remember

1.8K 69 33
By cutesight

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

Silence.

Asides from the beating of your heart against your ear drum. You're tantalized by Inumaki's gaze on you. Neither of you have said a word. The only action is the deep staring between each other. You mentally replay Inumaki's words over and over. Processing.

Swallowing the saliva that builds up in your throat, you blink. Breaking the long unintentional staring competition. The shine in Inumaki's eyes fade and his eyes soften. You can easily read that he's wondering if his actions were too bold. His thoughts seem to back pedal. But you reassure him with a gentle kiss to his lips.

Your breathing comes out shaky when you pull away, your palms cupping his face. Slowly, you stroke his cheeks with your thumbs. Your eyes slowly take in the sight of his platinum blonde hair, his slender nose, and the peculiar markings on the sides of his lips. It's easy enough for your heart to skip at the sight. The boy that you're looking at is someone you love truly and deeply. There's no doubt about that in your mind.

It must be fate for the two of you to meet. No one else has made you happier. No one has gifted you a world of color. No one has shaken up your heart like this. Your eyes slowly make their way back to lock eyes with Inumaki. The corner of your lips curl into a smile, your eyes matching the same expression. With a whisper, you break the silence. "My time is yours, White Rabbit."

You watch Inumaki's Adam apple bob against his throat, his nostrils slightly flaring with his eyes widening for a split second. He nervously parts his lips, wanting to say something but his words remain silent. You witness a shine returning to his eyes and a tiny smirk plastering on his face. Inumaki wraps his arms around you before swiftly laying the two of you against your bed. No longer in Inumaki's lap, the two of you lay on your sides.

Inumaki's embrace comforts you while his lips crash against yours. You've rid him of his hesitation and are rewarded with excitement. Quick kisses morph into deeper ones. The earlier silence in the room is filled with soft pops of each others greedy lips. Not wanting Inumaki to be the only one hands on, your hands find their way towards his chest. You're startled when you feel his heart hammering against his chest, causing you to pull away from the kiss.

Wide eyed, you stare at Inumaki who looks like he's in a daze. His cheeks slowly bloom into a beautiful rosy red as the two of you catch your breaths. You watch Inumaki shyly avert his eyes towards the blanket underneath him. You figured he's shy from you noticing his thumping heart but it was far from that. With your bodies close together, it's impossible for him to hide the excitement below. Something pokes at you.

That being said, you're no longer focused on his racing heart now. Biting your inner cheek, you slowly lower your eyes down but Inumaki quickly grabs onto your jaw to stop you. His eyes dart around your face, his head shaking back and forth. You find his reaction adorable, the corner of your lips curling. With a faint giggle, you raise your left hand up to his wrist that holds your jaw to speak up. "It's okay Toge." His brows knit together, unsure.

But you sneakily shift your right arm that's under you over to his bulge. Inumaki jolts in his spot when he feels your fingertips graze against his pants. Goosebumps runs down his spine as you watch him shiver. With a cheeky smirk, you whisper playfully. "It's not the first time I'm seeing you like this."

With your playful comment, Inumaki scoffs with a glimmer in his eyes. He removes his hand from your jaw to pinch the bridge of your nose. With your hand still on his wrist, you guide his hand down towards your dress. Now you're the one to blush as you slowly part your legs to give his hand access underneath your dress. Inumaki swallows the saliva that builds in his throat when his fingers nervously graze at your panties. You're sure they're damp.

You're too tense now to do anything more than palm Inumaki's bulge. The confidence earlier fleeted the moment Inumaki's brushed his fingers against the cloth of your panties. Your insides twist and you feel ridiculous for feeling like this. Inumaki hasn't even made contact with your throbbing heat and you're already feeling this good. His fingertips rub against your dampness, a moan itching to escape your lips when he puts more pressure behind his strokes.

Squeezing your eyes shut, you clench your teeth. Afraid of startling him with the sound that aches to slip out. But it's slipped your mind that Inumaki can easily command you. He croaks out, "Let me hear." The moan you terribly held back easily escapes from you as your eyes shot open. You're about to retort back but another moan falls from your tongue. "T-Toge!" Your brows knit together when you feel his slender finger find it's way inside your wet folds.

Inumaki hums out happily, his lips finding yours again. You squirm in your spot when Inumaki begins to thrust his finger inside of you. Frustrated by how easily Inumaki's got a hold on your heart, you hastily and clumsily remove the latch of his belt and unbutton his pants. Inumaki startles slightly before he finds your hand wrapping around his length that you pulled out of his boxers. Now he's the one to clench his jaw tightly. His eyes force shut and his nostrils flare slightly from how stubbornly he holds back his own beautiful noise.

With your free hand, you grip onto his jawline, careful to pull it down to allow his lips to part. A weak whimper falls from his lips. "I want to hear you too Toge. It's only fair." You murmur between breaths. Inumaki slowly flutters his eyes open to stare at you. He chuckles under his breath, a look of adoration. You smile in response. "Speaking of fair, didn't you promise to only use your cursed speech in emergencies?"

He crinkles his nose, his finger plunging deep inside your walls. A surge of pleasure shoots up your spine, resulting in another moan. "This is an emergency." Inumaki's deep voice fills your left ear, his breath tickling the spot. He props himself up with his right elbow, hovering over you. You shiver in response from his tone and the new sensation of his tongue gliding against your ear. Your mind becomes hazy from the pleasure you're receiving below and above.

This is dangerous.

At this rate, you'll orgasm just by his finger. You want Inumaki to also receive the same amount of pleasure you're getting. Your hand that wraps around his length begins to stroke in a fluid motion. You hear the sharpness of breath from Inumaki in your ear. He freezes up and the corner of your lips curl into a smirk. It seems as though you have to remind the platinum haired boy that you can match his steps. With your free hand, you rest it against his chest, carefully pushing him back down on the bed.

Inumaki's finger slowly halts it's thrusting inside of you as he drinks up the way you stare at him while you stroke. You try to remain calm, shyness scratching at the back of your head from how deeply he stares into your eyes. You're no expert when it comes to situations like this. You hope the pace you're carrying is pleasurable enough for Inumaki. Thankfully it seems so when you watch his eyelids close and his breathing seems shaky. Cute tiny groans fall from his tongue as his brows furrow together.

You feel an emptiness below when Inumaki's finger slips out from your folds. There's no doubt you feel sadden by the feeling but you devote your focus on Inumaki for now. His facial expression seems relaxed as he soaks up the feeling of your hand stroking his length. Your eyes pull away from his face to look down below. He had stopped you earlier but now he's too preoccupied to.

The moment your eyes rest on his hardon, you feel your heart skip. You squeeze your thighs together, gulping at the sight. Intrusive thoughts of his dick inside of you easily riles you up. You then realize you've never imagined what his length would look like until now. Now you're wondering if you can handle his size or how pleasurable will you feel when he fills you up. You're pulled out of your thoughts when you feel Inumaki's hand grab hold of your jaw. He hastily clashes your lips against his.

You try to match his pace while stroking him. The sound of his slick and your eager kisses riles you up further. You ache nothing more than filling the curiosity that's contaminated your mind. Innocence is long gone now. The thoughts you hold inside slips out without warning. "Toge, I want you." Your voice comes out whiny, something you didn't anticipate. Feeling self conscious, Inumaki erases those feelings when his tongue parts your lips. He hums, satisfied by your words.

Inumaki explores your mouth with his tongue to then find it's way to your tongue. Now you're both moaning as your tongues twirl against one another's. Your strokes are quick, tongue busied by Inumaki's, your cunt throbbing, and now your breasts are kneaded by Inumaki's palms. You're unsure when he's slipped them underneath your dress but you can care less at this rate. You're intoxicated by all the sensations you're going through. The feeling like a high that you never want to fall from.

But breathing is a necessity. You feel Inumaki's tongue pull away, a string of saliva breaking the moment his tongue is out of your mouth. He removes one hand from your dress to wipe the saliva that drips from the corner of his lips. Inumaki then removes the bow headband from your head to run his fingers through your locks. He sets it aside before sitting up to look at you, your hand releasing it's grip on his length. You follow him with your eyes. You watch Inumaki remove his velvet tuxedo, discarding it carefully on the floor.

He then takes off the handkerchief from his collar, dropping it on top of the tuxedo. Inumaki proceeds to unbutton the first two buttons from his dress shirt before speaking up. "I want you too Y/N." A sweet smile laces his lips. The very smile that easily makes your heart flutter and your stomach knot up. Your lips press together as you watch Inumaki reposition you on the bed. You now lay in the center of your bed as he slowly leans over above you. Inumaki presses a kiss on each side of the corner of your lip before resting his forehead on yours, eyes locked onto you.

Saving his voice, you watch Inumaki mouth the words, "Do you have protection?". You shrink in your spot. It never crossed your mind to carry condoms with you and neither did it for Inumaki most likely. Does this mean you'll have to wait till next time? The thought does make you feel dejected. But protection should always come first. You weakly shake your head against, rustling your pillowcase. Inumaki gives a short nod before reaching for something in his back pocket.

To your surprise, a condom is resting between Inumaki's fingertips. One with a silly smiley face on it. You raise a brow, pointing at it. "Have you always carried one Toge?" The platinum haired boy doesn't answer you. A blush streaks across his face as he clumsily rips it open. The crinkle to his nose is an answer in of itself. You try to hold back the giggle that fights to escape your throat when you watch him fumble with the condom.

Wanting to help, you carefully reach down to hold his length in place. You feel his hardon twitch between your hold. Your eyes quickly lock on one another. You're the one to break eye contact from Inumaki, your lips parting to whisper. "Here, it should be easier now." The corner of Inumaki's lips curl into a shy smile. He slips on the condom before prying your fingers away.

Inumaki presses a sweet kiss against Y/N's lips. Savoring her taste and her smell that fills his nostrils. The playful mood slowly fades away as the two shower one another with their lips. The last thing Inumaki would ever imagine is spending the night with Y/N like this. But he's not going to complain. He missed Y/N for weeks.

Inumaki's breath sharpens when he feels Y/N part her legs naturally for him. He slowly adjusts himself between her legs, slipping his tongue inside her mouth again. Her sweet moans fills his ears and it causes his heart to hammer against his chest. It's no surprise when he feels his length throb, aching to be inside of her. Moments earlier when Y/N pleaded for him had nearly caused him to release right there. Her voice was unmistakably adorable. Oh how he wishes to hear her say that again.

A grunt falls from Inumaki's tongue when he finds Y/N's tongue pushing against his. Y/N finds her way towards the inside of his mouth. Inumaki loses his balance for a moment, his hands slipping underneath the blanket from the sudden attack. He adjusts himself by propping himself up with his elbows, his hands rubbing Y/N's shoulders. Inumaki holds back a whimper when he feels Y/N's tongue pull away from his mouth. His eyes flutter open to a breathtaking sight.

Lust filled eyes reflect back at him in the moonlit bedroom. "Toge..." Y/N's words are silenced. She looks embarrassed to finish her sentence. A pout forms on her face. One that is very cute. A smile easily laces on Inumaki's face. It's easy enough for him to understand what Y/N wants to say. But he selfishly wants to hear her request.

Parting his lips, he mentally apologizes for using his cursed speech again. "Speak." Inumaki's husky tone is stern while his eyes are soft. Y/N's brows furrow as she reaches up to pinch the right side of his cheek. Her lips part without her wanting to and the sweet words Inumaki's aching to hear repeats itself once more.

"Toge, I want you. Now." The added word of 'now' sends Inumaki's heart into a flurry. The smile on his face drops as he wastes not even a second to clash his lips against Y/N's swollen ones. Inumaki feels Y/N's legs lock him in his place. He smirks, a low chuckle between kisses. Seems as though Y/N's patience is gone.

Not wanting to make her wait any longer, Inumaki pulls away from their kiss. He lifts her dress up, eyeing the dampness of her panties. Inumaki's tongue glides against his bottom lip, a hum groaning from his throat. With his eyes glued onto her lower region, it causes Y/N to grow shy. She turns her head to the side, biting her bottom lip. But she sneaks a glance from the corner of her eye.

Inumaki curiously wonders how her liquids taste but he'll have to find out another time. Y/N's waited long enough. He sits up, removing his hands from her shoulders to the waistband of her panties. Gulping, Inumaki pulls them down to reveal her throbbing cunt. Cute is the first word that pops in his mind. The corner of his lips curl and his eyes return to look at Y/N.

She's covering her face with her hands, hiding her shyness from him now. Inumaki chuckles quietly before leaning over her. His lips nibbling at her exposed ear. "Cute." Inumaki teases her with a compliment, his breath tickling her ear. Y/N squirms in her spot which makes Inumaki chuckle more. He stops his teasing to pry her fingers away from her face.

You nervously look at Inumaki when his hands rest yours back by your sides. You're momentarily dazed by the moonlight that shines behind Inumaki. His eyes are solely on you with a smile on his lips. Inumaki mouths the words, "Are you ready?". Nodding slowly, you keep your eyes on Inumaki. Of course you're still nervous, but you know you're in safe hands with Inumaki.

Inumaki shifts slightly, aligning himself. You're unaware of how you're holding your breath as you hear your heart beat in your eardrums. You feel his tip at your entrance, the feeling startling you to force your eyes shut. The gentle feeling of Inumaki's hand stroking your hair relaxes you. "Relax, princess." Inumaki's words seep into your ears. You thought this was a command from him but you're still in control of your own body.

Fluttering your eyes open, Inumaki plants a kiss to your forehead while he continues to stroke your hair. He stares at you lovingly with a sweet smile. A blush blooms on your face as you drown in his eyes. Slowly your body relaxes and Inumaki begins to insert himself inside. There's obvious pain when you feel him go in deeper. But his encouraging words keeps you distracted.

"That's a good girl." Inumaki hums out happily between clench teeth, moans filtering through. He rewards you with a kiss and you easily melt from the pet names and affection. Inumaki is careful to thrust inside. His motions slow and steady. But you find the motion too painful. To avoid feeling more pain and to quickly find pleasure, you'll have to let him thrust quickly. Like ripping a Band-Aid off.

You find your voice between kisses. "Quicker, Toge. Please." You reach up to grab hold of his biceps. Inumaki scans your eyes, getting a read on you. He hesitates to do as he's asked of but you reassure him with a nod and kiss. You watch the boy swallow his saliva down his throat before his thrusts quicken. A sharp pain strikes down your spine as you force your eyes shut. But like you figured, the pain is replaced by the undeniable pleasure you longed for.

The pleasure of Inumaki's dick slamming your insides. A feeling you've never once thought about until now. The you from before who would be satisfied with kisses, hugs, and holding hands is now evolving. You fear that this new development may cause the two of you to be even more clingy to one another. Something you didn't mind but will miss when Inumaki's putting his life on the line on Halloween night.

You try to not sadden yourself with the thought of Halloween. Your hands find themselves cupping Inumaki's face, pulling him close so you can messily kiss his swollen lips. You're driven mad by his pleasure. Each thrust creating a slick slapping sound of skin against skin. The very sound so lewd. You only pray that no one decides to roam the hallways at this hour.

Moans bubble out of your throat and the same can be said from Inumaki. Being your first, it's easy for you to reach your high. You begin to feel your mind blank out, your stomach knotting up and your legs wrapping around Inumaki's waist. You begin to lose feeling in your body as you pull away from kissing Inumaki. "T-Toge, I can't...I can't hold back any longer."

Inumaki nods his head, his chest heaving up and down. Between gasps of breaths, Inumaki speaks up. "Me too." He grunts with his eyes shutting closed. "You're too good to me Y/N." Inumaki groans out with his head tilting back. His thrusts drive deeper into you, hitting the right spot multiple times over. Your toes curl against the blanket and you feel yourself arching your back. Grabbing handfuls, you clutch onto the blanket. You try your best to moan as softly as you can.

Inumaki's name litters from Y/N's tongue as if she's in a trance. Her voice casting a spell over him as he reaches his own high inside of her. The condom catching each and every drop as her walls tighten against his length. The feeling in itself can easily cause him to orgasm again but he weakly pulls his length out before that can happen. Inumaki tiredly lays down beside Y/N, his chest rising and falling. He tries to catch his breath and calm his racing heart.

Inumaki hears the slight shuffling of Y/N beside him and then the warmth of her arms wrapping around him. Y/N snuggles her head against his chest. A smile curls on his lips as he slowly opens his eyes to see the top of her head. The silence of the night drapes over the room again until Y/N utters out a single sentence that catches Inumaki's heart. "I love you Toge."

Inumaki bites the tip of his tongue, his eyes widening. No matter how many times he's heard Y/N say this, it always feels like the first time. He'll never get tired of it. Inumaki wraps his arms around Y/N's frame, squeezing her tightly while nuzzling his face in her hair. He presses several kisses to her head with a smile. "I love you, Y/N." Inumaki burns this memory in his mind. He's thankful to be able to spend this night with Y/N and he promises himself to have many more nights like this after Halloween. He has to.

For her and for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 13.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
12.5K 367 7
Before you and Gojo Satoru are called the strongest duo, there was a trio before it reduce to two. Back in your high school year, you, Gojo Satoru a...
190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
2.5K 262 5
Ω‚Ψ§Ω„Ω‡Ψ§ و Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ‡Ω Ω…ΩΨ΅ΩˆΨ¨Ψ©Ω‹ Ω†Ψ­Ωˆ Ψ­Ψ―Ω‚Ψͺاي في Ψ§Ω„Ψͺاسعِ و Ψ§Ω„ΨΉΨ΄Ψ±ΩŠΩ† مِن Ψ£ΩŠΩ„ΩˆΩ„ "Ψ¨ΩŠΩ†Ω†Ψ§ أبعادٌ غيرُ مُΨͺوازية يا Ψ²ΩΨ­Ω„ΩŠ ثلاثةُ Ψ£Ψ¨ΨΉΨ§Ψ― Ψ¨Ψ­Ψ«Ψͺُ عنكِ Ψ¨ΩŠΩ† زوايا جُدرانِها Ψ­Ψͺ...