Actions will always be louder...

By cutesight

From the popular TikTok trend of seeing color when you meet your soulmate. (Except this is a one-sided effect... More

Goodbye
His kindness
Full of questions
Let's be friends
Tutoring plans
You dummy
Summer school festival
Your smile is beautiful
Goodnight texts
Awkward duo
Afternoon tears
An idiotic plan
More than they let on
She's someone precious
That's fine
Selfishness, Confessions, and Guilt
Heartache between two friends
Falling in love at the wrong time
Selfish
Best friend
Love myself
I like you more
Selfish and Happiness
My love is solely to you
Halloween plans
Ghosted
The surprise
The fear of the unknown
A night to remember
Is that a threat?
Words are hard to come by
Friendship
Winter break
A Christmas to remember
He's here for her.
He's a cursed spirit
Soulmate

"First date"

2.2K 88 11
By cutesight

Salmon - Agree/Affirm
Bonito flakes - Disagree/deny
Kelp - Greeting
Mustard Leaf - Concern / Worry
Salmon Roe - To grab attention
Tuna - Focus
Tuna tuna - Look
Tuna mayo - Talk

------

W-What is this? You find yourself stepping off the train platform with Inumaki, Okkotsu, Itadori, Maki, and Panda. Originally the plan was for you and Inumaki to go on your first date together the following weekend. But somehow the others weaseled their way into the date. Is it even a date now? It's more of a friend outing now.

You try your best to not look unhappy. Your eyes fall to the light blue plaid summer dress that clings to your body. You reach up to adjust the sun hat adorned with a white bow your mother placed on your head before you left the house this morning. Inumaki suggested the two of you escape the busy city of Tokyo. With it being the summer, there's many opportunities to see flowers in full bloom.

He suggested the two of you visit Yamanakako Hanano Miyako Park. Their poppies, zinnia's, and sunflowers are a sight to see. Especially with the backdrop of Mt. Fuji if the clouds are clear. Your emotions calm when you inhale the fresh country air. The air seems more crisp than the muggy air back in Tokyo. Date or not, you're happy to create memories with Inumaki.

You're eager to see all the flowers in color as well. A natural smile curls on your face when you wait for the others to regroup. It's refreshing to see everyone in their casual outfits. Panda drapes himself with a floral printed shirt, the buttons unclasped, so he's wearing it like a jacket. He must've coordinated his shirt with the location. Maki dresses comfortably with her sneakers, light blue denim jeans, and an oversized graphic tee.

Itadori sports his light blue denim shorts, sneakers, fanny pack across his chest, and a baggy yellow shirt. While Okkotsu wears a white tank top underneath his navy blue light cardigan, black converses, and distressed denim jeans. He hides his face with a black snapback hat. Upon looking at Okkotsu, the two of you cross sights. He quickly darts his eyes away from you.

The action makes your heart sting, but you don't find his intentions hurtful. It's bound to be awkward between the two of you. Especially when you and Inumaki are an item now. You're pulled away from your mental self conversation when you feel someone adjust the sunhat on your head. Inumaki carefully lifts the hat up so he gets a better look of your face. Your eyes gaze at the sulking expression Inumaki wears before you get a better look of the outfit he's adorned in.

Inumaki wears an adorable yellow bucket hat that appears to look like a frog, a simple white tee, denim shorts, and white sneakers. He carries a camera over his shoulder. You wonder if he brought the camera along to capture the memories the two of you will share today. His outfit resembles playfulness and comfortability. You reach up to pull his left cheek, a smile on your lips. "Are you still sulking, Toge?"

The boy nods his head before mimicking your action. His fingertips carefully pull onto your right cheek. You giggle at how silly the two of you are being. You release his cheek to rub the area before dropping your hand to your side. "Let's make the best of today. I'm sure the others tagged along because they also wanted to get out of Tokyo for the day." You analyze Inumaki's soften eyes and the droop to his shoulders. He huffs out before rubbing your cheek.

Seeing this childish side of Inumaki flutters your heart. He doesn't seem to show this side of him to anyone else other than you. Not even Okkotsu possibly. You're overwhelmed with happiness when you realize how special you are to him. Inumaki leans in close, his lips just centimeters away from yours. But he's frozen still when the voice of Panda rings out. "Come on love birds! We're catching the bus to head to the park!"

Inumaki shuts his eyes and groans under his breath. You giggle at how defeated he looks. But your giggles are silenced when Inumaki quickly presses a kiss to your lips before grabbing hold of your hand. He tilts his head to the side before pulling you along towards the group. To think you were waiting for the others earlier and now you're the one they're waiting on. Your eyes fall to your laced fingers with Inumaki's.

The corner of your lips tug into a smile as your heart races. It's still surreal that the two of you are together. You mentally tell yourself to make this first date the best you possibly can for Inumaki. Seeing him sulk over this is no good. Especially when he's planned this all for you.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Upon arriving at Yamanakako Hanano Miyako Park, it's no surprise how crowded it is. With the beautiful weather and all the flowers in full bloom, it easily attracts many attendees this Saturday. The group travels together the moment they set off the bus. With how crowded the front of the park is, Maki suggests the group to walk further down where it's less populated. She takes the lead with Panda beside her who's looking over a brochure he found on the bus. Panda ecstatically points at the map, boasting about all the possible locations to visit next. Maki wears a tiny smile as she listens to Panda ramble.

Okkotsu looks ahead of him. Eyeing Y/L/N and Inumaki who are doe-eyed at the flowers that surround them. There's a jealous feeling scratching his heart when he sees how happy the two are. He's hurt and yet his eyes cannot look away. The smile that plasters on Y/L/N's face eases his aching heart. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" Itadori's low whisper catches Okkotsu's left ear. The pink haired boy casually rests his arm on Okkotsu's shoulder.

Usually Okkotsu would shrug Itadori off but he doesn't do so today. Okkotsu refrains from answering Itadori's question. Like always, Itadori carries on the conversation. "If you need to talk, I'm here Okkotsu. I know you're hurting." Okkotsu eyes Itadori from the corner of his eye. He's surprisingly stun to hear Itadori speak so seriously. Especially when the boy is far from serious about many things.

Okkotsu gives Itadori a slow nod before trailing his eyes back to Y/L/N. She's crouching down in front of the poppies. Inumaki raises his camera over his eye, capturing Y/L/N's happiness. The corner of Okkotsu's lips twitch into a frown as he wishes he were in Inumaki's shoes. Itadori rustles around in his fanny pack, taking his phone out and pointing to it. "You want a photo Okkotsu? It's not every day we'll be here." Itadori must've noticed Okkotsu's sadness.

With a sigh escaping Okkotsu's lips, he shrugs. He slows his steps and raises a peace sign. Itadori grins widely when he sees Okkotsu give into his suggestion. The sound of a camera snap from Itadori's phone blends in with the laughter of the crowd and squeals of children. Itadori joins Okkotsu's side and flashes his own peace sign, capturing a photo together. Okkotsu raises a brow, eyeing the boy. "Who said I want a photo with you Itadori?"

"Sucks for you, Okkotsu. This photo looks pretty cool." Itadori hums out as he shares the image with Okkotsu. The two are pulled away when the familiar voice of Y/L/N catches their ears. She peers over Itadori's shoulder curiously.

"Cute." You murmur out. The two boys stiffen when they notice your presence. "We should catch up with Panda and Maki before they leave us behind." You smile at the two before hurrying back to Inumaki who's looking over the photos on his camera.

Okkotsu watches Y/L/N leave. He forgot to breath the moment she appeared. She turns around briefly to look back at him and Itadori. Their eyes meet and Okkotsu feels the need to avert her eyes like earlier. But he hesitates to do so when he sees the slight sadness in her eyes. She must be worried about him and his feelings. Y/L/N is incredibly kind. It wouldn't surprise Okkotsu if she feels hesitant to completely show how happy she is with Inumaki.

Itadori grins beside Okkotsu with a dry chuckle. "She's right, Maki and Panda have not stopped walking. Let's hurry on up Okkotsu." Itadori pats Okkotsu's shoulder before running over to stand by Inumaki's side. Okkotsu gulps when he stares at the three people in front of him. He stares at Y/L/N's empty left side.

He can either join her side or settle on walking by Itadori's right side. Okkotsu watches Inumaki hand Itadori his camera to show off the photos he's taken earlier. The three share laughter and smiles, a happy warm conversation. Even with the sun beaming down on Okkotsu, he feels chilly. He bites his lower lip, feeling so alone.

"Okkotsu." A gentle voice speaks in front of him. The boy comes to a halt and he snaps out of his thoughts when he raises his eyes from the dirt path. Y/L/N's tone is full of nervousness but she wears a tiny smile. This similar action reminds Okkotsu of how hard she would try to incorporate him with the group back at the summer festival. "Panda wants us to take a group photo, let's go. After this...I won't bother you. I'm sure you're feeling unsettled with me around." Y/L/N drops her smile before turning around.

Okkotsu feels a piercing dagger to his heart from Y/L/N's last statement. He finds himself stopping her with his cursed speech. "Stop." Y/L/N's rendered paralyzed to her spot as he walks over to stand by her side. Okkotsu looks ahead while he speaks out. "You're not a bother Y/L/N. If anything, I want to apologize for interrupting your date with Toge. I insisted Panda we shouldn't go...but."

"He didn't listen?" You crack a tiny giggle with a small smile. Neither you or Okkotsu manage to look at one another as silence falls into the conversation. You purse your lips, still feeling your body in his control. Okkotsu scrunches his nose and clears his throat to speak up again.

"I'm glad to see you so happy Y/L/N. I genuinely mean that. So don't hold back on your emotions just because I'm here. I told you I want to see you happy." Okkotsu manages to speak his thoughts aloud to Y/L/N. Her eyes drop to the ground as her cheeks tinge a soft pink. Y/L/N nods her head and she takes a step forward.

You raise your head up to look at Okkotsu's face underneath his snapback. His eyes slowly cast towards you, a serious expression on his face. Clasping your hands together and inhaling deeply, you feel some relief that you're able to hold somewhat of a stable conversation with Okkotsu. "Speaking of happy...can we take a photo together too? I'm a little envious Itadori's managed to take a photo with you so easily compared to the photos we took back at that studio." You crinkle your nose innocently.

Okkotsu raises the back of his hand towards his mouth to muffle the chuckle that escapes from his throat. "I didn't think you would get jealous over something like that Y/L/N. But, sure. I'd like that too. Should I ask Toge for permission though? He seems to be glaring at me right now for talking to you."

The two of you look ahead to see Inumaki. His eyes soften when your eyes rest on his. You did see the little envious glare he flashed towards Okkotsu. But you're sure it was meant in a playful way. Inumaki waves the two of you over with a smile. You look back over to Okkotsu and smile. "I'm sure Toge would like a photo with you too. You're more popular than you think Okkotsu." Okkotsu scoffs at your remark and the two of you walk forward to join the others. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 136K 37
Willow is a pregnant girl from District 12. This is the 100th Hunger Games. This Quarter Quell shocker is that the Games will consecutively go on for...
1M 32.5K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
277K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
34.5K 1.2K 9
❝𝘐 𝘫𝘢𝘴𝘡 𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘡 𝘡𝘰 𝘀𝘳𝘺 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘢, 𝘡𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘡𝘸𝘰❞ π–²π—π–Ίπ—π—Žπ—Œ: π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ β‡’ ˗ˏˋ π˜π˜π˜™π˜ˆπ˜Œπ˜›π˜ΰΏΰΎ‚ 𝘚𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘢...