The Tulip cottage

By nandy1910

"Why don't we take a vacation ?" she asked. Without knowing the trouble they are going to face everyone is pa... More

Epi No.1 - Beautiful morning
Epi No.2 - After a long time
Epi No.3- Trip Day 01
Epi No.4 - Love story part 01- Lehenga
Epi No.5 - Love story part 02
Epi No.06- Love story part 03- Help me
Epi No.07 - Love story part 04 - I ❀ her / I ❀ him
Epi No.8 - Love story part 5 - Crush
Epi No.9 - Love story part 6 - The Kings Collections
Epi No.10 - Love story part 7 - I Love you
Epi No.11 - Love story part 8- Blush
Epi No.12 - Love story part 9 - Couple Dance
Epi. No.13 - Love story part 10 - Yeah, its you
Epi No. 14 - Love story part 11 - You deserve this
Epi. No.15 - Love story part 12 - Mafia gang
Epi No.16 - Love story part 13 - Sorry
Epi No.17 - Gracia is dead
Epi No. 18 - Sassy Queen
Epi No.19 - Sara
Epi No.20 - Veera is missing
Epi No.21 - Gia - Abortion
Epi No.22 - Lizzy's curse
Epi No.23 - Ephialtes - Mickey
Epi. No.24 - Anonymous 01 revealed
Epi No. 25 - Coffin - Mickey was Killed
Epi No. 26 - Anonymous Revelation and the hidden secrets
Epi No. 27 - Angel kiss
Epi No. 28 - The End
Update
Bonus chapter

Epilogue - Happily ever after

628 27 29
By nandy1910

2 weeks later 

Dr. Ishwariya came to examine Nikitha.

"How are you feeling?" Ishwariya asked her.

"I'm fine." Nikitha replied.

"I'll ask you a few questions." Doctor said,Nikitha nodded her head.

After a few questions Ishwariya noticed Nikitha's uneasiness when she asked questions about Samael.

"Is everything ok between you and Rishi?" Ishwariya asked.

"Ye..yes.. yes." Nikitha stammered.

"Nikitha tell me the truth then only I can help you." Ishwariya assured.

"I.. I.. ummm.. I feel like..." Nikitha tried to speak but she couldn't.

"Did you love Samael?" Ishwariya asked suddenly.

"No no..." Nikitha denied abruptly.

"Then?" She asked.

"I feel guilty for not telling anything to Rishi." Nikitha answered.

"That's it?" Ishwariya asked.

"Yes, I agree that I liked Samael and I had a crush on him but it was during my teenage years and now I love Rishi. I won't say that I don't care for Samael. I can care for everyone but love is only for one person and that one person is Rishi." Nikitha said determinedly.

"After that incident Rishi didn't ask me anything." Nikitha said.

"Do you want him to fight or argue with you?" Ishwariya asked while chuckling.

"I didn't mean it that way,"Nikitha said.

"Then?" Ishwariya asked.

"He .. he could have questioned me but he didn't do anything like that. He was very understanding. He stayed with me all the time and took care of me." Nikitha said.

"You can understand everything then what is your problem?" Ishwariya asked.

"I.. I just want to tell Rishi that Samael is nothing to me. He is just my past. I feel guilty for hiding my past from Rishi and at last I couldn't hold anything and cried like a mad woman. I thought I had an eye on everything but I failed miserably." Nikitha said.

"Nikitha, as you said it's just an outburst of emotions. You were bottling up your emotions all these days. Rishi's separation, your friends acts and Samael made your mind vulnerable that's it." Ishwariya said.

"Are you maintaining any distance from Rishi?" Ishwariya asked.

Nikitha nodded her head.

"Why?" Ishwariya questioned.

"I.. I ... don't know but I feel I have hurted him. He deserves a better girl I think. Sometimes you know in these 2 weeks I just wanted to run and hug him tightly and say I love Rishi. Please stay with me forever but I couldn't." Nikitha confessed.

"Don't over think Nikitha. You didn't hurt him." Ishwariya said.

"You were ready to sacrifice your life for Rishi and after getting your consciousness first you were worried about Rishi. Your subconscious mind gave him topmost priority but you couldn't understand that." Ishwariya said.

These words knocked some sense into Nikitha's head. 

After that Ishwariya and Nikitha spoke about a few things.

"Loving someone makes us happy and gives us a good feeling, but the feeling of being loved is indescribable." Nikitha said with her usual smile.

Ishwariya nodded her head.

"I got my Karthik and you got your Rishi for that." Ishwariya said with a chuckle.

Nikitha giggled.

"Rishi is a good boyfriend material." Ishwariya teased.

Nikitha shook her head and said "He's the best husband material."

Nikitha and Ishwariya giggled at the same time after some random questions, finally Ishwariya said.

"You're perfectly alright Nikitha but I want you to talk with Rishi and clear everything  then you can resume your work from next month." 

Nikitha nodded her head. 

"Is he staying beside you and staying away from you by other means?" Ishwariya asked  with seriousness 

Nikitha understood Ishwariya's question and nodded her head.

"Ooooo... poor Rishi." Ishwariya teased.

"At least a peck." 

Nikitha shook her head in dismay.

"Cuddle, because you're staying in his home?" Ishwariya asked.

Nikitha shook her head 

"Seriously.... My god." Ishwariya gasped.

"Ishwariya enough." Nikitha said as she was embarrassed.

"Grow up girl." Ishwariya said and left.

After a few minutes Nikitha entered Rishi's room.

Nikitha is staying in Rishi's house for the past 1 and ½ week.
As she needed rest and a good environment, Rishi's mother brought her daughter-in-law to their home. 

Nikitha is staying in the guest room which is adjacent to Rishi's room.

As soon as Nikitha entered Rishi's room she went and hugged him.

Rishi kissed her hair and asked "How was your session?" 

"You already know." Nikitha answered while hugging him tightly.

Rishi parted the hug and asked her "How?"

"You were connected with Ishwariya through Bluetooth right? I noticed that in the last few minutes only and to confirm my doubt as soon as I entered your room you looked relieved. The tension which I noticed for the past few days was not there. My old Rishi is back." Nikitha said and hugged him once again.

"Thank you Rishi for understanding me and.........." Nikitha was speaking without giving a gap and Rishi didn't interrupt her.

When Nikitha finished her Thanksgiving speech Rishi just kissed her forehead and said "I Love You."

Nikitha leaned forward to kiss him.

Suddenly the door burst open.

"Woah  ..  woah guys.." Rishi's mom said.

"Holy shit... My poor eyes." Rithivi shouted and closed his eyes.

Rishi and Nikitha parted from the hug.

Nikitha looked down due to embarrassment and Rishi smiled sheepishly.

"Rahul already warned me to stay away from you guys but I didn't listen to him." Rithivi said and sighed.

"You could have knocked." Rishi said casually.

"We did but you didn't answer so we just barged in." Rithivi answered coolly.

"First it's your mistake you didn't lock the door brother." Rithivi said.

"At least lock the door kids." Rishi's mom said teasingly.

"Aunty it's not like what you think." Nikitha answered hurriedly.

"Better and remember you guys are still not married." Rishi's mom said.

Nikitha and Rishi nodded their heads quickly.

"Why don't we fix your marriage next month?" She asked.

"Good idea. Brother will move to his new mansion with my sister-in-law and I will be happy because I don't have to witness their romance ." Rithivi said.

"Every dog has its day." Rishi said while glaring at his brother.

Meena raj and Nikitha laughed.

"What do you say about wedding Rishi?" Meena Raj asked her son.

"No mom." Rishi answered.

Nikitha looked at him in disbelief and she felt hurt.

"Why?" Rishi's mom asked.

"Nikitha will be joining a new hospital so she may have too much work and she can't take leave so we will fix the wedding after 6month." Rishi said.

Nikitha had happy tears in her eyes hearing her man's words.

She wiped the tears before others could notice and looked at him with so much adoration.

Rishi's mom accepted and before leaving the room she said "Haan.... I don't mind welcoming my grandchildren before your wedding." 

Saying this she left the room.

Nikitha opened and closed her mouth like a fish. Rishi chuckled and turned towards Nikitha.

He circled his hands around her waist and pulled her towards him.

"What do you think about Mom's idea baby?" He asked her with a mischievous glint.

"I'm still here." They heard Rithivi's voice.

Nikitha pushed Rishi and ran towards her room while giggling and blushing profusely.

"My sister-in-law knows to blush... haaan...." Rithivi said while looking at the running Nikitha and turned towards Rishi.

Rishi glared Rithivi.

"What did I do to you? Why are you interrupting me like this?" Rishi asked with a sigh.

"It's fun bro." Rithivi said and laughed.

Rishi took a juice can from side table and throwed at him but Rithivi dodged it.

"I'm waiting for my nephew or niece." Rithivi shouted while running from Rishi's room.

One month later...

Nikitha resigned from Harish's hospital.

"Nikitha... do you love Rishi?" Harish asked Nikitha with a sad face.

Nikitha nodded her head.

"Ok. take care." He said.

Rishi accompanied Nikitha to the hospital so he was waiting outside Harish's cabin.

"Shall we leave." Rishi asked Nikitha.

"Yeah." Nikitha said.

Harish came out of the cabin and saw Rishi.

Rishi smirked while holding Nikitha by her shoulders.

The couple went to the parking lot.

"I don't know why but I wanted to punch his face." Rishi admitted and clenched his fist.

Nikitha chuckled seeing his possessive side.

They went to the restaurant where Arjun , Sanjeev, Rithivi, Rahul , Shivani, Manisha and Veera were waiting for them.

Everyone greeted Nikitha and Rishi.

"Where's Sara?" Nikitha asked Manisha.

"Hmm mm.. Nick." Manisha tried to reason.

"Why are you doing this , Ajju?" Nikitha asked.

"Nick, I feel I was fooled. We shared everything and anything. Whenever we spoke about family she told me that she is an orphan and most of the time she tried to change the topic but I believed her blindly." Arjun said and sighed.

"Ajju, try to understand her point." Nikitha tried to convince him.

"First don't stress yourself Nick, we will talk about this later." Arjun said determinedly.

Nikitha sighed and nodded her head.

"I'm famished, let's order something first." Rahul announced.

"Yeah.. I too need food to fill my little tummy." Rithivi said.

"That's not a little tummy." Rishi mocked.

"Brother. I didn't eat anything in the morning...." Rithivi whined.

"Why?" Rishi asked.

"I saw Nikitha coming from the kitchen with the dishes so to take the safer side I didn't have my breakfast and ran from there saying 'I have a meeting.' Rithivi said.

Rishi gluped.

'Wrong move Rithivi... you're finished today...' Rishi thought.

"Aunty prepared the breakfast and I just helped her to set the dining table." Nikitha said while glaring Rithivi.

Rithivi smiled sheepishly.

"Hey.. waiter came, let's order." Rithivi said quickly.

Everyone laughed seeing Rithivi and Nikitha.

"Except roasted chicken everything is there sir." Waiter said before they could order.

"If you're late for a minute she would have roasted me." Rithivi said which was audible to Waiter and Rahul.

Rahul chuckled. The Waiter didn't understand anything so he started to take the order.

Everyone was eating but suddenly Manisha chuckled without a reason.

"Darling, what happened?" Veera asked her.

"Last year when I went shopping I saw Rithivi fighting with a 5year old boy." Manisha said.

"When?" Nikitha asked.

"When you were busy in the food court talking with your Rishi sir." Manisha said teasingly.

"Rithivi was with us at that time." Nikitha said.

"You came late after buying the milkshake but before that Rithivi came to the play area and started to play in the gaming zone. A five year old boy and he were bowling. They bet and played. Rithivi lost the game and that five year old kid asked him to get chocolates and ice cream but Rithivi was arguing like he didn't lose the game and it was a ball mistake. I thought Rithivi was not serious but he was adamant that and said it was a ball mistake and once again they played. That time also that kid won. Rithivi made a grumpy face and took that kid to the food court." Manisha said.

"That day you said you were very generous to buy ice cream and chocolate for that kid but you didn't tell me that you lost in the game." Rishi teased Rithivi.

Everyone laughed.

"So you were the person whom Nikitha mentioned that day?" Rithivi asked Manisha.

Manisha nodded her head while chuckling and said "I remembered this incident only now."

"Shit, I missed." Rithivi muttered.

"Why didn't you introduce her to me on that day itself ?" Rithivi whined to Nikitha.

Nikitha laughed.

"What did you say?" Veera asked in a dangerous tone.

"I... I .. was.. " Rithivi said and turned towards his brother.

"Bro help me." He whispered to Rishi.

"Baby.. do you want a barbecue?" Rishi asked Nikitha and served some on her plate.

"Rahul help me man." Rithivi whispered to Rahul.

"Sweet heart, what dessert do you want?" Rahul asked Shivani and she glared at him in return.

"You too Brutus." Rithivi said dramatically.

Everyone laughed but they failed to notice someone's reaction but it didn't miss Nikitha's eyes.

Nikitha laughed heartily after a long time.

They were talking about something and suddenly the topic went to Samael.

"What is that angel kiss?" Rahul asked.

"This type of affectionate kiss occurs when one person gently kisses the other person's eyelid. It can be especially sweet to kiss someone's eyelids when they've been crying." Nikitha gave an explanation.

"I feel jealous." Shivani and Rahul said in unison.

"Why?" Everyone asked.

"I didn't meet Samael first and fell in love with him. I missed him." Shivani said with a sigh.

Everyone laughed.

"Why are you jealous, man?" Rithivi asked Rahul.

"I wasn't born like a girl. I missed a chance." Rahul said dramatically.

Everyone laughed hysterically.

"How are your new projects going on Rishi?" Veera asked Rishi.

Before Rishi could answer the question Rithivi interrupted and said "Feeding , Cooing,  running a bath , tucking in bed , reading bedtime story and keeping the baby entertained always. This was his new project."

"What?" Everyone asked except Nikitha and Rishi.

"Project 'Nikitha'. My brother is not leaving her alone for a few minutes. Calling someone a baby is ok but treating them like babies and all is too much." Rithivi said and shook his head.

"Rith...."Rishi tried to speak but before that Nikitha interrupted and said "Rithivi bro... my favourite bro-in-law..aunty asked me to search a good girl for you so shall I start the project 'Lav....' before Nikitha could complete Rithivi said "Please leave me sissy-in-law I'm innocent I won't tease you and brother."

Nikitha nodded her head and said "Better."

Rithivi sighed in relief.

"You spoke too much, so today's lunch is on you." Nikitha said casually.

Rithivi's expression changed.

"And nothing can be missed from my eyes." Nikitha said.

"The witch is back." Rithivi and Rahul said in unison.

"Did you say something?" Nikitha asked.

Rithivi and Rahul shook their heads vigorously.

"Very dangerous women. I don't know how my poor brother is handling her." Rithivi whispered to Rahul but it was heard by Rishi.

"Shall I say this to her?" Rishi asked Rithivi.

"Please bro Noo.... she will kill me for sure." Rithivi whined to his brother.

"Then be quiet." Rishi said.

_______

3years later

Nikitha was walking here and there in the wedding venue with her nine month baby bump.

She was checking all the arrangements because it's her best friend's wedding.

"What happened man?"Rishi asked Veera.

Veera sighed heavily and said "Her mood swings are killing me badly."

Rishi closed his mouth and tried to control his laugh.

"Oh.. am I killing you?" Manisha asked while caressing her Five month old baby bump and glared at Veera.

"No darling... No... I was just talking about a movie." Veera said and tried to escape from there.

"I told you to be with Arjun and what are you doing here?" Manisha asked Veera.

"I'll go." Veera said and moved to Arjun's room along with Rishi.

Veera sighed in relief after coming away from Manisha.

"I haven't seen Nikitha lashing out at you , why?" Veera asked Rishi.

"Haha..haa.. I have been sleeping on the couch for the past two days." Rishi said.

"Why?" Veera questioned.

"She was craving for tandoori chicken at 2am and asked me to get it from a 24hrs restaurant but I refused. She called my mom and dad at midnight and complained about me and I got scolded. But I refused to buy it and she tried to order it online but I hid her phone. She called the maid and instructed her to cook but the maid followed my orders so she didn't come. Finally she lost the battle 'tandoori chicken' and slept with a long face after pushing me out the bed. '' Rishi told his story.

Veera laughed and said "You should have given a tub of icecream to pacify her she would have considered about you."

Rishi sighed and said "From her 3rd month she stopped eating icecream. Her favourite food item in the world looks yuck to her now."

Veera gasped and said "I think you're facing a worse condition."

Rishi nodded his head.

"What are you both complaining about? Shall I tell this to them?" Rahul asked while grinning.

"Yeah.. I will tell this to my sister-in-law then she will throw you out of the room." Rithivi said with a smirk.

"2 weeks before you drank 5 bottles of rum and passed out in my farm house itself and forgot about your movie date with your girlfriend and lied that you were sick and that poor girl believed you. Shall I tell this to her?" Veera asked to Rahul 

"You were late for your engagement because you were busy at a party  and effortlessly lied that you were busy in a business meeting. Shall I tell this to your fiance and your sister-in-law?" Rishi asked Rithivi.

Rahul smiled sheepishly and said "I will hire a good chef to cook biryani for Manisha even at midnight." 

"As I already promised that I will take care of your business trips for one month after Nikitha's delivery. Now I'll take care of it for an extra one month." Rithivi said.

"Deal ok." Veera and Rishi said in unison.

Sanjeev and Arjun laughed seeing their business deal.

Manisha was craving for all kinds of biryani. Her most weird craving is one day she asked Veera to cook orange biryani.

"Lizzy is coming for the wedding right?" Arjun asked Sanjeev.

Sanjeev nodded his head.

"I'm going to meet my girl." Rahul said.

Vaishu( Rahul's girlfriend) was playing with Dipshi's 1& ½ year old son. 

"Sweetheart" Rahul called Vaishu 

"What are you doing here Rahul?" She asked him with a sweet smile.

"He is so cute." Rahul said and pinched the baby's cheek lightly.

Vaishu nodded her head while playing with the baby.

"Can we plan for our baby?" Rahul asked Vaishu with a smirk.

Vaishu glared at him and went away from there.

"My dear stupid CEO what happened?" Nikitha came there and asked him.

"We have been dating for the past 1 and ½ year but she is ignoring me just like that." Rahul complained to Nikitha like a kid.

Nikitha smacked his head and said "Stupid she is blushing for your comment. Can't you see that?" 

"Really." Rahul asked in excitement.

Nikitha nodded her head.

"By the way, why is she blushing?" Nikitha asked curiously.

Rahul rubbed his nape of the neck while grinning like a stupid.

"Don't say if it is adult content." Nikitha said and closed her ears dramatically.

"Hey, drama queen don't act as if you know nothing. I know about you." Rahul said.

"My son will hear everything so don't say any abusive words." Nikitha said.

Rahul bent towards Nikitha's baby bump and said "Hi , little champ this is me Rahul. Don't believe your mom, she is a drama queen." 

"You.... wait, I'll call Manisha." Nikitha said.

"She is also a drama queen. In Fact you both are big drama queens." Rahul said.

Nikitha gasped.

"What about Vaishu?" She asked while glaring.

"She is a sweetheart." Rahul said dramatically.

"Stupid.. get lost." Nikitha said.

"Nick , Sara is calling you come fast." Dipshi came and said, Nikitha forgave Dipshi during Dipshi's wedding which happened 2 and ½ years before.

Even Arjun didn't forgive Sara easily. 

Nikitha spoke to Arjun and made him understand. 

Flashback:

After the meeting in the restaurant Nikitha met Arjun.

"Ajju.. I know you're angry with Sara but think about her condition now. She lost her brother and her sister is in asylum. She doesn't have any other relatives. You are her only hope. Just keep your anger aside for sometime and speak to her." Nikitha advised.

Arjun nodded his head and went to Sara's apartment as per Nikitha's order.

He pressed the calling bell twice but no response the third time he heard her voice.

"I'm coming." Sara.

She opened the door and saw Arjun standing in front of her.

"Arj... I mean sir. Come in." Sara said.

'Argh... I spoke in anger Sara but you're calling me professionally.' Arjun thought.

Sara tried to forget everything and started to work in the hospital because she can't stay away from Arjun but Arjun didn't mind her presence and he constantly avoided her like a plague. Sara felt broken and she thought of taking medical leave because she can't face Arjun's anger. When she went to give the leave letter to him. She called him by his name and Arjun said "Dr. Sara, you have to address me by my last name or as doctor or Sir. First names are meant to be called only for the closed ones.' Sara nodded her head to his order and addressed him as Sir.

"How are you?" Arjun asked Sara while taking a seat on the couch.

Sara nodded while sitting opposite to him.

"I'll be back in a minute." Sara said and went to the kitchen and brought a cup of black tea for him.

'She knows my favourite.' Arjun thought and smiled mentally.

Then he noticed her face clearly.

It was visible that she was crying all day and she lost some weight. Her eyes were red. 

Arjun cursed himself for hurting her.
He kept the tea aside on the table. 

"When will you come for work?" He asked her.

"Next week sir." She replied without meeting his eyes.

Arjun sighed and went towards her. He sat in infront of her on the floor. Seeing him sitting on the floor she too moved down in a second.

He held her hands and said "I'm.. I'm sorry. I reacted too much." 

Sara understood the sincerity in his words.

"NO sir.. I'm sorry. I should have told the truth beforehand." Sara said.

"Don't say that word Sara. I just did everything in anger without thinking." He said.

They had a conversation for a few minutes and Arjun Apologised for not understanding her. 

Suddenly...

"Do you still love me?" Sara asked while meeting his eyes and praying for a good answer.

He pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly.

"Of Course my love." He said.

She hugged him back and muttered while soaking his t-shirt with her tears. "I thought I lost you."

"Never,"Arjun said determinedly.

After a few months Arjun proposed to Sara officially and they planned to enjoy their love life for 2 years.
_______

Present

As Sara didn't have parents and siblings. Rishi and Nikitha did all the preparations and they will participate in all the rituals from the bride's side like her family.

While coming to Rahul and Vaishu.

Before 3 years :

Even though Rahul proposed to Shivani she didn't have a feeling for him so denied it politely and Rahul understood her.

After a few two months Vaishu joined Rahul's company as an intern. 

And our stupid CEO fell in love with her after 4 months.

He proposed to her and she took 5 months to approve his proposal. Poor Rahul.

Rahul tried to seek his friends' help but they told to handle everything by himself.

Even Nikitha didn't help him.

"As per my instinct she will say yes." Nikitha said in a serious tone.

"I asked you to help damn it but you're behaving like a soothsayer." Rahul said and left from Nikitha's home.

Finally Vaishu accepted him.

Coming to Shivani :

Shivani was afraid to trust the men so she tried to stay single as long as she could. 

Do you remember when Nikitha noticed  someone in a restaurant?.. it's none other than our Shivani.

Even though Shivani laughed but it was not heartfull and Nikitha noticed a slight frown in Shivani's face when Rithivi was talking about Manisha and When Nikitha tried to mention a girl's name.

After that restaurant meeting two weeks later  everyone met for dinner in Rishi's house. 

Nikitha watched Shivani's moves keenly.
That day night itself Nikitha called Rahul and told him " Rahul... I don't think Shiva will accept you. Already she denied your proposal so don't wait for her. I know you have a hope that she will accept you one day but now I'm saying she won't accept. I'm sorry."

Even though Rahul was worried, he accepted Nikitha's words and tried to move on from Shivani.

2 months later Rithivi's company and the company where Shivani works as a HR collaborated and made a project.  Throughout the project Shivani was appointed to help Rithivi. 

Initially Rithivi and Shivani were fighting like cat and dog but later they became friends. As Rithivi stayed in Bangalore to complete the project Shivani cooked for him sometimes and they roamed the city together. Rithivi proposes to Shivani. Even Shivani liked Rithivi and had a slight crush on him; she didn't accept him at first. 

Rithivi tired constantly and gained her trust. 2 months before Arjun's marriage Rithivi and Shivani were engaged.

Nikitha was cloud nine because her best friend is getting married to her brother-in-law.

"I came here to wish Arjun and Sara not to meet your Nikie." Lizzy said with anger.

So many things have changed in these 3years but Lizzy didn't even change a bit.

Sanjeev's father was against Lizzy and Sanjeev's wedding but Nikitha was trying to make his father understand about her best friend's love but still Lizzy was cursing Nikitha.

"My queen, calm down. I asked Jai to handle everything and My Princess too needed some rest ." Rishi said and held Nikitha's hands in his hand.

"First Jai is busy flirting with his girlfriend. Second it's Prince not Princess and third I want my best friend's wedding to be perfect." Nikitha said determinedly.

Rishi sighed and asked "How do you know that our little munchkin is prince not Princess?" 

"I know. It's mother's instinct and now I have to check a few arrangements." Nikitha answered.

"Not before this." Rishi said and pecked Nikitha's cheek hard.

Nikitha blushed.

"Aww.. baby you're blushing." Rishi cooed.

"Here they are." Rithivi said and came towards them with Shivani , Veera and Manisha.

"Bro at least stop your romance for today and do some work." Rithivi advised to Rishi.

"10minutes ago, I saw you with your fiance in the second floor corridor." Rithivi said.

Shivani blushed while looking at the floor. 

"Haa.. hmm sissy-in-law , mom is calling you." He tried to change the topic.

Everyone chuckled.

"Manisha, where's your brother?" Rishi asked.

"On the way and Pallavi too." Manisha said.

Nikitha and Pallavi reunited because of Manisha. Pallavi understood about Manisha and believed that Manisha was the best choice for her brother.

2 years before Zarrina died due to illness.

After 10 years....

Nikitha and Rishi were blessed with a boy baby first then a girl baby.

Manisha and Veera with two girl babies.

Arjun and Sara with a boy and a girl baby.

Dipshi with two boy babies.

Shivani and Rithivi are blessed with twin boy babies.

Rithivi was on cloud nine when he found he was going to be a father for twin babies. Twin boys were the naughtiest among all other babies.

Rahul and Vaishu are blessed with a baby boy.

Finally Sanjeev and Lizzy with two boy babies and living in Canada.

Lizzy made Sanjeev cut all the contacts with his friends and took him to Canada before 9 years.

Tulip Cottage:.......

It was Samael's plan to get that cottage from Rishi so he bribed the government officials to lie that the forest will be announced as a reserve forest.

2 month after Samael's death Rishi came to know about the truth and got the Cottage back.

Once in a year all the couples will come to the Cottage and spend a week there.

"Kids come here." Nikitha called the kids who were playing outside the Cottage.

"Moma ....." her kids.

"Big mommy..." Shivani's kids.

"Nikiee aunty .." other kids 

Ran towards her.

"Drink this juice and have these snacks then continue to play." She said.

"Momma... I want ice cream." Nikitha's  five years daughter asked her while batting her eyelashes.

"No you will get cold.." Nikitha said politely 

"Please...." she asked.

"No means no...baby.." Nikitha said determinedly.

"What does my princess want?" Rishi came towards them.

"Daddy... the princess wants ice cream." She said.

"I'll bring." He said.

"For us?" Veera's eight years old daughter asked.

"Everyone will get ice cream." Rishi's nine years old son said.

"Really..." Rishi's five years old daughter asked her brother.

"Of Course. My princess sister , My future queen and all my brothers and sisters will get Ice cream." He said.

Rishi and Nikitha gasped at his words, especially the word Queen he referred to Veera's daughter.

"Who is your future queen?" Veera asked while coming towards them and he heard only the last part.

"She..." Rishi's son said while pointing his finger towards Veera's elder daughter.

"What the...f..?" Veera gasped.

"Veera..." Nikitha and Rishi warned him.

"What the fish?.. ok" Veera said while grinding his teeth.

Nikitha and Rishi chuckled.

"Why are you calling her your future queen?" Veera asked.

"Because I want her to be my queen." Rishi's son replied with a smirk.

Manisha and Shivani laughed while seeing their conversations.

"You...." Veera said and tried to catch him but before that "He's a kid Veera." Manisha said while chuckling.

Veera shook his head.

"Daddy don't do anything to him. After all, he is my prince charming." Veera's daughter said.
Veera gasped.

"What.. what did you say?" Veera asked in disbelief.

"Like father, like daughter." Manisha said.

"You said You won't choose your prince without my help but why did you do this?" Veera asked his daughter in a sad tone.

"What a acting?" Manisha muttered.

Veera's daughter asked him to bend down to her level and said "He is doing everything for me daddy and he will protect me like you." 

Everyone was shocked to hear her words.
"Please don't beat him." She said with her puppy eyes and it's enough for Veera to melt.
She wrapped him around her little fingers.

Veera nodded his head.

"Come on guys, we will go and have ice cream." Rishi's son said and took everyone towards the Cottage.

"Baby.. do you want ice cream?" Rishi's son asked his mother.

"Of Course baby will love ice cream. We will bring a scoop for her." Rahul's six year old son said.

"What flavour do you want, baby?" Arjun's seven years old son asked her.

"Strawberry..." Rithivi's six years old twins said in unison.
"Baby you also come with us." Dipshi's seven years old son said and pulled her hands.

Nikitha chuckled and moved along with them.

"Hey... she is my wife. Except me everyone is calling her baby." Rishi whined.

All the boy babies started to call Nikitha as baby because she used to spoil them with chocolates , icecream, gifts and toys. 

But the main reason is when Rishi's son was 3years old asked his father "Why are you calling mummy a baby?"

Rishi said "I Love your mom so much and that's why I'm calling her baby."

From that day Rishi's son started to call his mom as Baby. Along with him Shivani's naughty sons started to call. 

Now all the boys are calling Nikitha as baby..  Manisha as Nishu 
Shivani as Shivu , Dipshi as Deeshi in their babyish voices.

The boys gang may look small but they are giving tough times to their dad's by joining hands with their mothers.

Few years later.....

"Daddy... Why did you make mom cry?" Rishi's son of 20 years asked his father.

"What? She is not crying, look at her face." Rishi said while walking down the stairs with Nikitha.

"Uncle, he is talking about the things which happened before your wedding." Dipshi's elder son said.

Nikitha and Rishi were shocked.

"Who.. who told you all these things?" Nikitha asked her son.

"Rahul uncle, big momma." Shivani's son answered.

"Rahul....." Shivani shouted from the first floor hearing the conversation.

Everyone came to the living room.

"Did you tell them everything?" Manisha asked.

"Yes... from our childhood then our college days then the things happened in this Cottage along with that everyone's love story." Rahul said with pride.

"This is the reason I told not to leave him alone with the children." Vaishu said and face palmed herself.

"Did you say everything?"Arjun asked while giving a slight look towards Disphi.

Rahul said No with his eyes. 
This was noticed by Nikitha and she sighed mentally.

"I didn't expect this kind of love proposal from you Veera uncle." Arjun's son said.

"Boys go to your room." Nikitha ordered.

"Yessssss..... babyyyy...." they dragged and made fun.

"You..." Nikitha said in an authoritative tone and they ran.

"Nishu aunty you should have denied Veera uncle's proposal because your too much sweet for him." Rithivi's son said with a mischievous glint.

"Yeah aunty and you look drop dead gorgeous in this costume." Rithivi's another son said.
Manisha chuckled.
Shivani came and held their ears.

"You both are becoming too mischievous nowadays. I'll ask your dad to cut your pocket money." Shivani said and pushed them towards their room.

"First their dad was flirting with my wife and now his sons." Veera muttered and it was audible to Manisha.

She chuckled hearing his words.

"Like father like son." Shivani said and glared Rithivi.

He whispered in her ears "believe me love I didn't do anything."

Veera noticed his elder daughter and Rishi's son talking to each other.
"My god... why are these boys always behind my wife and daughter's." Veera whined.

Boys moved to their respective rooms.
Along with Arjun's daughter, other girls went to their room except Nikitha's daughter.

"Princess, go to your room." Rishi said.

But she moved towards Nikitha and asked "Mom.. did Samael like you that much?"

Nikitha stood rooted to the ground.

Sara held Arjun's hand in shock.

"Who told you this name princess?" Rithivi asked.

But she didn't reply.

"Can you take me to his home mom?" She asked.

"Why didn't you tell me about him mom? Why do you still visit his cemetery every year?" She asked.

Nikitha couldn't reply to anything.
"I think nothing will be missed from your eyes too." Rahul said teasingly.

"Princess, go to your room." Rishi said softly.

But she held her mothers hand "Will I get someone like him mom? I adore you and dad but he is something different." She said and went to her room.

"Rahul...." Everyone said and turned towards him.

"Why did you tell about him?" Everyone asked.

"I just wanted our kids to know everything so I said." He said.

Nikitha sat on the couch while holding her head.

"Nick, I just said the outline nothing much so you don't worry." He said.

"You didn't notice the changes in her expressions when she spoke about Samael and when asked whether she will get a person like him..... She should not suffer like me." Nikitha said.

Rishi held her hands and said "Nothing will go wrong. Stop worrying."

Everyone spoke to Nikitha and she relaxed.

After that everyone sat on the couch and started to have drinks.

After some time Nikitha started to speak...

"Everything looks like a dream to me. From my childhood to till now. But today I'm the happiest woman because I have Rishi beside me and my best friends infront of me." 
She said and chuckled.

"What about us?" Rithivi asked and wrapped his hands around Shivani.

"My best brother-in-law and my best friend." Nikitha said.

"What about us ...
Baby..
Momma
Big momma.
Aunty....." they heard their kids' voices.

"I love you all .." she said and everyone  laughed.

                                  _End_    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 154K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
662K 23.7K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
144K 6.8K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...