ghostly «» damon salvatore

Por cvpid6969

"i'm going to kill you." "i'm already dead, remember?" Más

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
xi.
xii.

x.

2.1K 64 6
Por cvpid6969

"Wait, so you're telling me... You killed her brother after kissing her because she chose your brother? Now I get the whole an eye for an eye thing. But in your case it's a brother for a brother." Luna raised a brow, crossing her arms over her chest and looking at Damon who was ranting to the dead girl about what happened the night before. In that moment she was actually very happy to not be alive, realising the probability of him going into a fit of rage over something and likely killing her in the process.

"Basically. Anyways, if you would like to join me, I am going to a meeting with Carol on behalf of Liz. I need to see what they're going to do about the mayor's death and other stuff." He concluded, giving Luna a second to think over the offer, before she sighed and decided to stay at the Salvatore house. It wasn't like she could talk to anyone other than Damon anyway. And she could be alone with her thoughts in the mean time. In reality, she always had time to be alone, because after all, she was dead. No one apart from Damon could see or hear her so until she met him, she was all alone. And after somewhat befriending Damon, she seemed to never have time alone.

After Damon has taken his leave, Luna layed down on the Salvatore's couch facing up and started blankly at the ceiling. So many questions ran through her mind. At one point the night before she remembered how Liz Forbes mentioned her mother being on "the council" which meant that she also knew all about this world Luna had just been introduced to. But she did understand why Marissa would hide something like that from her. She didn't even know how.

Her whole life, Luna's mother was never able to hide anything from her. She was a terrible liar. Or so she thought. Turns out, she lied for all of Luna's life. And Luna didn't even realise. Now, after finding out about this new world and her mother, all the memories of Marissa came flooding. All the times the woman was giving messages to Luna without her ever realising. Her mind flew back to a single moment she remembered. It was the last thing she could remember.

Luna was standing in front of her mirror, running her hand through her hair, making sure it sat perfectly on her shoulders. In the midst of that, her mother walked into her room. Marissa's wrinkles became prominent with the warm smile she sent Luna.

"You sure you're not dressing up for some club?" Marissa raised a brow, which made her daughter curse internally. Of course she was going to a club. Her mum didn't necessarily need to know that of course, because that way she would never be allowed out.

"No, mum, I told you I'm just going to Gabrielle's house for her birthday. It's just gonna be me, Gabi and a couple other friends." Luna sent Marissa a reassuring smile before turning back to the mirror and smoothing out her dress.

"Alright, I trust you. But please be safe, it's dangerous at night."

"It's not night, it's only 6pm." Luna laughed, but her mother didn't return the laugh, only a half-hearted smile, before it dropped as her mother focused on her daughter's reflection.

"Where's your necklace?" She questioned, bringing Luna's attention to her bare neck.

"Oh, it's on my desk, why?" The blonde raised her brow, confused as to why the necklace was so important in that moment. The necklace itself was very important to Luna, after all her mother gave it to her on her 15th birthday and she almost never took it off. It was a silver locket which couldn't actually open. Luna always wondered why and what was inside, but her mum told her there was nothing in it, and it was just made that way, so there were no questions needed to be asked.

"Why aren't you wearing it?" Her mother continues questioning.

"Well a necklace doesn't really go with the dress, so I just took it off." Luna shrugged, grabbing her purse and changed the subject twirling around to her mother. "How do I look?"

"You look beautiful my love. Just promise me you'll be safe. Remember, there's all sorts of things hiding in plain sight."

"I promise, its not like a vampire or something is just gonna come and bite me." She joked, not realising the look that flashed across her mother's face. "I need to go now, I can't be late or Gabrielle will literally have my head as a decoration on her wall. I love you." Luna stressed, grabbing a gift bag in her free hand and hugging her mum goodbye and rushing out the door.

After a while, Damon had come back to the Salvatore home, finding Luna on the couch the way she had been laying for the past few hours he was gone. It didn't worry him, after all he simply saw her as a pawn in his twisted game. But, he was worried she wasn't able to do the things he needed her to do for him. That was the worrying part. That and also the fact he would eventually have to tell Stefan or the rest of their "scooby doo squad" as Luna called it he had made a ghost acquaintance. As he was pouring himself a drink, glancing over at the dead girl every once in a while, Stefan entered the living room, catching Damon's eye.

"Would you care for one?" The older man questioned ready to grab another cup for his little brother.

"No, thank you. Not hungry. Just ate." Luna had realised Stefan often took pauses between his words, accentuating them. It made her brow raise critically but she remembered how Damon had told her about what times they lived in before, which was understandable to the way they sometimes formed their sentences. Damon finished pouring his drink before looking at his brother.

"Aren't you worried that one day all the forest animals are gonna band together and fight back? I mean, surely, they talk." The man mocked Stefan's feeding habits, making all sorts of crazy movements with his single free hand.

"Eww. Stefan's gonna be the reason I become vegan." Luna threw in her comments which she deemed necessary, earning a single glance from Damon.

"I'm just happy that's a blood bag and not a sorority girl supplying your dinner." The younger brother shot back, not bothering to actually respond to Damon's mocking. There was a silent moment between them, before Damon spoke up.

"I like this. You walking on eggshells around me because you think I'm gonna explode... It's very suspenseful" He confessed, leaning on an empty chair, taunting his brother. "Is Elena worried too? I bet I'm your every conversation."

"Have you heard from Katherine?" Stefan changed the subject calmly, trying to get a raise out of Damon in return.

"I think the Lockwoods have a family secret. The Gilbert device affected them, but vervain didn't. So they're not vampires. They're something else." He explained his theory with furrowed brows.

"Can we stick to one subject, I'm very confused right now." Luna interjected, but was ignored.

"Is this your new obsession?" Stefan questioned, finally sticking to one subject almost as if he subconsciously heard Luna.

"Oh, you'd rather some unknown supernatural element running rampant in our town. Fine. I'll drop it." Damon shrugged and in response Stefan nodded his head.

"We haven't seen the last of Katherine. You do know that, right? We have no idea what she's up to."

"Pfft. Sure, we do. She came back to profess her undying, eternal love for you. So I'm gonna let you deal with her. Because I have more important things to do like... Explode." Damon's response was clearly meant to seem unbothered, but he came off more petty, at which Stefan scoffed. With a final 'cheers' the brotherly moment was ended and Damon walked out of the living room, allowing Luna to follow him with a dramatic sigh.

After a while of Luna prying into Damon and Stefan's life's before they were turned into vampires, Damon decided that he wanted to go to the carnival, reasoning with Luna that he wanted to cause some societal chaos among Elena and her friends. Luna chose to come along, no longer wanting to think about her mother or anything else. She enjoyed the drama Damon caused, it was very entertaining to her.

As they were walking through the crowded area, every few seconds someone walked through Luna which she found very uncomfortable, but got used to it after a while. After all, she couldn't really help it, they didn't even know she was there.

"You keep shivering. Didn't know you could get cold." Damon inquired, not even bothering to take his phone out and pretend he was talking to someone over it.

"I'm dead, I'm always cold. But it's not that, I'm used to being cold, people just keep walking through me, that's why." Luna rolled her eyes, deciding to just stand closer to the vampire.

"Fair." The conversation ended at that and the two stayed in a comfortable silence after that. Nothing really needed to be said so they kept walking until Damon noticed Jeremy Gilbert, which severely confused Luna and made her face go sour.

"How come when he dies he gets to come back to life and I don't?" Damon scoffed as if it was common sense, which it clearly wasn't.

"Because he has a special ring that brings him back to life and you don't." He shrugged nonchalantly, walking up to the boy.

"Well where was that ring when I needed it huh?"

"Jeremy, so good to see you alive." He taunted the high school boy, who looked like he wanted to almost kill Damon. It was completely valid considering the fact Damon killed him first.

"Aren't you a little old for a high school carnival?" Jeremy raised his brows, grabbing his popcorn ready to leave.

"About 150 years too old." He retorted, taking some popcorn from Jeremy and popping it in his mouth.

"You're pretty funny cracking jokes when I could... I don't know, blow the whole lid of this thing by telling someone what you really are."

"Wow, he went there. Personally, I wouldn't have that." Luna commented, as always getting ignored. Damon looked as if he was thinking for a second, before grabbing Jeremy harshly and walking to a secluded area with him.

"So please tell me that is not a threat." Damon seemed to find the situation funny, whereas Jeremy clearly didn't.

"Maybe it is." He shrugged, showing off the aforementioned ring that managed to save his life. Damon let out a little 'oh' and unexpectedly put Jeremy in a tight headlock. Although he struggled, Damon was still stronger than him.

"This is what we're not gonna do. We're not gonna walk around like we're invincible, when it's this easy for me to end you." After a moment, Damon let go of Jeremy who looked like he had steam coming out of his ears.

"If you wanna tell people what I really am, go ahead and try." He shrugged, walking closer to Jeremy and showing off the ring he managed to slip off the Gilbert boy's finger. "I will shove this ring so far up your ass, you'll really have something to choke on." As he threw the ring at Jeremy, Luna covered her mouth to not laugh. She wasn't laughing at the death threats Damon told everyone. It was simply from the fact that even in such a serious moment he was cracking jokes left and right like it was nothing. After the interaction, Damon began walking away dramatically with Luna following after.

"I don't condone murder and death threats but that was funny, I'm not even gonna lie. Just don't kill me when i come back to life."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 38.3K 54
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛damon lost the love of his life, and now he's doing everything he can to make sure she didn't die in vain, even if it means killing a doppl...
17K 430 12
[ ABANDONED ] "Living or dying. Which is better?" [ KOL MIKAELSON X OC ] [ TVD SEASON 3-4 ]
410K 8.8K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
234K 10K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...