𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐬

By ellababyx

FAKE DATING "We are more than friends but less than lovers." - "Oh go to hell, I was trying to have an epipha... More

Introduction
Character Collages
Playlist :)
Dedication to my babies <3
Chapter 1 - Elizabeth
Chapter 2 - b u t t e r f l i e s
Chapter 3 - red
Chapter 4 - Champagne Problems
Chapter 5 - Sweetheart
Chapter 6 - Anna
Chapter 7 - Pull Over
Chapter 8 - stupid smiles
Chapter 9 - Euphoric
Chapter 10 - strawberry
Chapter 11 - fake
Chapter 12 - Karen
Chapter 13 - Hold my waist Maxwell
Chapter 14 - I hate you
Chapter 15 - Taylor Swift
Chapter 16 - Jump
Chapter 17 - Strip Club
Chapter 18 - One bed
Chapter 19 - Room 15
Chapter 20 - Rule five
Chapter 22 - Kitchen
Chapter 23 - Paper Rings
Chapter 24 - worthless
Chapter 25 - jacuzzi
Chapter 26 - one
Chapter 27 - Lucky Number
Chapter 28 - Happy Fucking Birthday
Chapter 29 - two
Chapter 30 - I love you, you stupid idiot
Chapter 31 - i lost faith
Chapter 32 - refrigerator light
Chapter 33 - bye bye oli
Chapter 34 - epiphany
Chapter 35 - Bleo
Chapter 36 - red... and blue?
Chapter 37 - three.
Chapter 38 - cory?
Epilogue... Platinum Rings
Bonus Chapter - May

Chapter 21 - Theo

74.7K 1.4K 4.1K
By ellababyx

Leo's Pov

"I told my cousin we would be there in an hour or so." Belle groans and pushes the duvet off us.

"If we don't get up now, then we never will." She begins to pick up our clothes off the floor, chucking my jeans at me.

"Two more minutes" I plead and she ignores me. Yeah, straight up ignores me. Bitch.

Being totally honest... I did not want to leave this room. The second we step outside of room 15, is the same second where me and Belle go back to our regular relationship.

The constant bickering with minimal communication and raging sexual tension. Because apparently I'm too much of a pussy to say anything about last night. Just like her.

If she thinks this was a one time thing, then she has another thing coming.

There will be many, many nights just like that one, if not better than last night.

She shouts at me from the bathroom. "Maxwell! If you don't get your ass out of bed, I will go in there and drag you out." Wow, she is so sweet to me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I reluctantly slide out of bed and shove on my jeans, while Belle runs around the room, cleaning it up so the owner doesn't have to do it.

She bumps into me and tries to continue walking before I grab her by the belt loops on her shorts.

"Not so fast sweetheart. Stop trying to avoid conversation with me, because we are gonna have to talk about last night eventually." She rolls her eyes and tries to release herself from my hands.

"Not now Maxwell. I am going to be a cat mom in the next two hours." She pushes my hands off her and fixes up the bed.

"Ah yes, of course. Priorities" I say and she glares at me.

I will convince her to talk about it.... eventually, but I'll allow her to ignore me for a little bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belle knocked three taps on the door and stood beside me. She had been talking non-stop about this damn cat, I wasn't necessarily complaining though. Listening to her talk wasn't totally unappealing.

If anything it was almost relaxing. But I knew it was just avoiding the topic of her giving me a blowjob, right after screwing each others brains out. Can't blame her I suppose.

The door flung open to my cousin standing behind it, she was from my dads side, obviously.

I had started talking to her a lot more recently. But a couple years ago we never spoke, mostly because my dad was a Grade A asshole to whoever he fancied.

"Leo!" She hugged me and then ushered us to come in.

We stood awkwardly in the doorway before I spoke. "Maria, this is belle, Belle this is Maria."

"It's great to finally meet you Belle. Leo talks about you all the time!" Maria says it all cheery and Belle's eyes widen.

"Anyway. You didn't come here for chitchat, you took the drive for a cat. Speaking of... the night in the motel wasn't too bad?" Maria asked, completely oblivious to the magnitude of that very question.

"No no, we kept ourselves... busy." I responded and Maria smiled turning around, leading us into the kitchen.

Belle elbowed me in the stomach and glared. It was discrete so Maria wouldn't see but jesus it was painful.

I leaned down and whispered so she couldn't hear me. "What, sweetheart? Orgasms in the motel not busy enough for you?"

She elbowed me even harden in my ribs and walked ahead of me, removing my hand from her waist.

"Okay, so you have a choice between four. The momma had six but two were already sold." Maria said as she lead us through the hallway and into a room at the back of the house.

As soon as the door opened we were greeted by the cat which I assumed to be the mother, purring at Belle's legs.

Belle leant down and took the cat into her arms. The mom was mostly black except for the white patch of fur trailing up her stomach and around her face.

"That's Tabitha, the mom. Then Charlie, Daisy, Jasper and that one hiding behind the couch is Oscar." Maria told Belle as she began picking up the other kittens playing around on the floor.

Three of the kittens were plain black, there was one kitten who matched their mom with the white patch of fur, except...

"This one." Before I could blink the little kitten was in Belle's arms.

"Oh he's precious. Unique to the others." Belle nodded at Maria.

I made my way through the little kittens at my legs towards Belle. The kitten in her arms looked at me as soon as I started petting it, facing its big eyes towards me.

Green.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon Robinson, Frederick is a spectacular name." She rolled her eyes and ignored me.

"Okay so that brings us back to Henry." I pulled in to fill up the gas as she groaned.

"Just go buy me, my slushy Maxwell." I put my hands up in surrender and went into the station, walking towards the counter.

"Can I have two slushies please. One blue and one red." The man grabbed out two cups while I put the money on the counter.

He gave me two medium cups and I paid for the gas as well before leaving. I walked out to see Belle leaning against the car on her phone. She looked hot. As fucking usual.

Her eyes shot to mine and then right down to the slushies. "Why, thank you kind sir." She grinned and took the red from my hand before I stopped her.

"Not so fast sweetheart." She raised her eyebrows before speaking.

"And why is that Maxwell?" Ah. So she was playing along, perfect.

"Whoever can make their tongue purple first... Gets to name the cat." She widens her eyes before taking the red slushy from me.

"Challenge accepted, princess." My heart started to race as she brought the straw to her mouth.

I began to drink the blue one and she stood opposite me, maintaining eye contact.

She released it from her mouth and put it on the roof of the car. I leaned over her and did the same.

I stood looking at her, she stood looking at me.

She licked her lips, I licked mine.

Before I could blink she closed the distance between us  and pressed her lips to mine, fucking finally.

I returned it instantly, she slid her hands into my hair, letting the strands through her fingers. I quickly opened the car door behind her and we both got in, she took off her shirt quickly and I was rewarded with the same view as last night.

Holy jesus her tits.

She adjusted herself on top of me and straddled my legs within seconds. Pushing her tongue into my mouth as I did the same

"Leo." God that name on her lips. Fuck fuck fuck.

She said it in between breathy moans before she pulled back properly. I groaned in protest but she ignored it.

"The cat." Oh shit, whoops.

She looked confused for a second before waving it off. "It's a cat, it won't notice a thing." I checked the front seat and he was sleeping soundly in his crate. Delightful.

I kissed her again, tantalizingly slow this time. She rocked her hips against mine and it sent a jolt of electricity straight towards my rapidly rising erection.

I roamed my hands all over her back until moving them to her tits, pushing the bra down and licking around her nipple. My heart hammered so hard in my chest, like there was a marching band walking around it.

She moaned as I sucked her other nipple, giving them equal attention. Before returning my lips to hers I bit it lightly and she yelped.

"That's for elbowing me earlier." She smiled and moved her hand in between us, right towards-

"That's for forgetting to fill up the gas." She said as she clasped her hand above my hard on and grabbed.

"Now please god, fuck. me." I darted my eyes to hers, green clashing with brown. What a strange mix.

"So demanding princess. But not here." She rubbed her hand over the bulge in my pants and it took all of my inner strength to ignore the blue balls this would give me.

"You know I want this." I looked down and so did she, a grin forming on her face.

"When we next do this, I want to be able to see and lick every damn inch of you, but preferably not with the smell of fumes around us." I mentally slapped myself but I wanted all of her. Not in a car, not enough access here.

"If you insist, princess. But... your tongue, purple?"

I passed her the red top she was wearing and stuck out my tongue. She followed the same action as me and smiled.

"Your call, Maxwell."

"Thought you said you didn't lose sweetheart." She rolled her eyes and climbed into the front seat, moving the kitten to the back.

I climbed in after and turned on the car.

"You're my exception Maxwell." Well shit.

Slap me please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belle's Pov

"Can you believe that? I mean Theodore. It sounds like its from the 1960s." I said as Julia laughed.

"C'mon B, it's not that bad." Yeah right.

During our lovely four hour long drive home from the gas station yesterday, we bickered. The whole time. Going through every name in existence, and of course. He landed on Theodore.

My poor baby will be stuck with that name forever. And I will always have a reminder of Leo's stupid, pretty, annoying face. But then again... that might be my fault.

Okay sue me. I picked the cat with the green eyes. Was it because of Leo? Yes... yes. It. Was.

oops?

"I can't wait to seduce Felix in this." Julia held up the tiny piece of fabric labelled lingerie and chucked it into the back seat.

"So he is still in his celibate phase... The dance at the strip club didn't make him drop to his knees then?" I questioned as we got out of the car.

"You would think? But nope. I mean I respect his whole pledge or whatever. I just don't wanna break up with him just because of that.

We linked arms as we made our way into the elevator.

Me and Julia had gotten closer recently, same as Beth but she had a movie date with Oli at the apartment and well... I refused to be there.

So naturally I dragged Julia out shopping with me, plus I liked her. We had met a while ago but that night at the strip club when we danced on the stage, I realized how fun she was. Kaylee and Sophie were meant to join us but they were both busy.

Fine with me.

The elevator dinged open and I walked down the hallway opening the door to be greeted by-

"Bells!" David shouted as soon as me and Julia walked in. Oh god no.

Beth glanced at me apologetically and turned back towards the Tv.

"What are you guys doing here huh?" I asked as Leo came out from the bathroom, his eyes met mine for a split second. Then it was over.

"We got bored at the hou-." David Responded.

Julia giggled and put her bags on the counter.

"Correction. David got bored so I was dragged here." Leo interjected before David could finish his sentence.

"So you guys decided to crash Oli and Bethy's movie date. How lovely of you two." Leo glared and sat down on the couch in the corner.

"Popcorn." They all nodded and pressed play on the movie.

I passed Julia the popcorn and went into my room, Theodore had settled in nicely. The bed he slept on had been untouched since I left earlier.

Theo's first night here wasn't exhausting either, in all fairness I expected to be exhausted but I wasn't. He didn't whine or cry at all during the night.

I searched under my desk and Theo had curled himself into the corner. He purred when I picked him up and sat on my bed, scratching behind his ears.

I had a feeling I would get way too attached to this damn cat, and.. gun to my head. Theodore isn't a totally atrocious name. I guess.

"Belle, It's starting!" Oli called me out into the living room and I brought Theo with me. Get him used to the group and all.

I took a seat in between Julia and David on the couch, with Theo curled up at my feet.

David passed me the popcorn and me and Julia finished it in minutes. I liked the new addition to our little group. I loved each.. and... every... one... of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was awful" David said as he stood up, chucking the blanket onto the floor.

"Nah babe. It's just that you have no taste." Beth replied and got up to go to the bathroom.

Oli also agreed with David, what idiots. In my opinion it was a great movie. I mean, How To Lose A guy In Ten Days was a classic?

Yet Leo had no comment on it. I bet he loved it.

"What about you Leo?" Oli asked and he waved it off.

"It was... fine." Leo stood up and followed David into the kitchen, I walked after him and positioned myself to lean against the counter.

Leo brushed past me and I stopped him by the arm, whispering in his ear "You liked it? Didn't you?" He rolled his eyes and released from my grip.

"Bells can I have a hand." I helped pull off the plastic on the popcorn packet as Leo walked back to the group, before he turned around towards me and David.

"It wasn't totally... horrible... Happy?" Ha! He admitted it.

"Very much princess." He groaned and I finished helping David before he messed up my kitchen.

"Look, put the big block letters saying UP. Up. Simple pimple." David laughed and set a timer for two minutes.

"Oooooo Bells?" David had that mischievous 'want to get into trouble' look on his face and I nodded slowly.

"Yessss..." He began to grab bowls down from the shelves and I watched him carefully, trying to figure out what he was doing.

"We should do..."

one

two

three bowls

"A...." He put some spoons out on the counter and then turned to me.

"Cake competition." I thought about it for a moment before landing on the thought that it might actually be fun.

"Okay... Fine. One thing. Pinky swear you won't totally ruin my kitchen beyond repair." This time David thought for a couple seconds, staring at my pinky.

"I'm not great at keeping promises Bells." I changed my eyes to a more 'puppy dog eyes' resemblance and he linked his pinky through mine. 0 hesitation.

"You have yourself a deal Miss Robinson." I laughed at the Robinson before Leo walked into the kitchen behind me.

"Miss Maxwell sounds much better. Don't you think?" He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, putting his head on my shoulder.

I resisted the urge to smile when David grinned at us.

"You guys! Get in here!" David called out and Julia walked into the room, followed by Oli and Beth.

Julia looked terrified at the look on David's face. He still had that mischievous gleam in his eyes.

"Oh god, What is he planning?" Julia asked as she leaned against the counter beside me.

"A cake compe-" Julia raised her eyebrows and cut him off.

"You say cake. I'm down." David smiled and Beth broke out her mother mode. Assembling us into the painfully obvious teams.

Oli and Beth.

David and Julia.

Me and greeny boy.

"Okay so the rules..." Beth began and we all groaned, including Oli.

She slapped him on the arm and continued.

"The rules. No copying. No looking up recipes. Use only the ingredients in this kitchen. Julia and David you can work there" She pointed vaguely towards the island. "Me and Oli will work at the table and Leo and Bells can work here."

She appointed us to the main counter where all the cabinets were.

Everyone grabbed a couple more bowls and cooking utensils as David's... Display wasn't very practical.

It was a bit annoying when grabbing everything with 6 people, including me, walking around each other.

But after a couple minutes we were all situated and ready to go.

"Three. Two-" David and Julia began before Beth could finish her countdown and I followed suit. Pouring flour into a weighing scales.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Leo looking up something on his phone. I leaned over to look and-

"Hey! We have rules!" I whispered quietly enough for the others not to hear, not that they would have noticed anyway.

Beth was doing everything carefully as Oli sat on the island stool watching her, not helping. Just staring at her in awe.

And of course David and Julia were not getting anywhere. Obviously.

Both of them were getting flour all over the counters and the floor. They didn't seem to notice even a little bit as they giggled to themselves, making a mess.

I turned back to Leo and he was looking at me.

"Sweetheart. it's not like we were ever great at following rules." Well. Shit.

He wasn't technically wrong.

"Rule 1?" I questioned.

"We're currently breaking it princess." Again.. He wasn't wrong. We were hanging out, no event or anything. Just hanging out.

"Rule 2?" I questioned even further, just to hear his answer.

"Broke it skinny dipping... What Belle? Don't remember my hand on your ass?"

Belle

Belle

Belle

It was such a rare occasion that he called me that, and I loved it. Every damn time.

"And that pesky rule number 3.... After spin the bottle." He answered the question before it even left my lips.

"4?" He thought for a second before focusing his eyes on me, and only me.

"C'mon sweetheart. Don't pretend you don't remember when you came all over me." I prayed prayed my cheeks weren't bright red at that moment.

But holy fucking hell. I really thought we would ease into that conversation, but I guess head first is how he does it. Pun. Intended.

"What about that funny little rule 5?" I said as I took a step closer to him.

"That one.. Hm... Put me on the spot here. But I would have to say-"

"Yo losers! Focus on the task at hand please." David shouted at us, causing me to break apart from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo's Pov

Walking you home from the charity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note.

Theodore ^ imagine green eyes tho 😉

Stop was the last part not so cute omg i love him.

BUT DONT HATE ON DAVID FOR BREAKING THAT MOMENT UP PLS BECAUSE I LOVE HIM.

I have something planned for next chapter and I cant wait to write about it *insert wink emoji* Remember chapter 19? yeah.. funny.

Lots of Love, ella <3

Words - 3115
Date - 04/01/2022 (wtf)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 11K 55
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 02, 2021 ❝ Your life is your own. Don't waste it trying to be what others expect you to be. Don't sacrifice your happiness to make...
Nothing to lose By H

Teen Fiction

266K 7.4K 39
My best friend Greyson McNamara and I have been partners in crime for a while now. Pranks, sneaking out to go to parties, joy riding in our parents'...
2M 40.1K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...
2.1K 95 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...