Changing the Future

By S17mako

Two girls storm in the West house after they defeat DeVoe and are welcoming Jenna to Team Flash. These girls... More

1 - Changing the Future
2 - Arguments
3 - Two Families
4 - A Mission
5 - Iris and Nora's Plan
6 - Reconnect
7 - Movie Night
8 - Ho ho ho
9 - Phase 2
10 - Old Wounds
12 - Beach
13 - End of the Line pt 1
14 - End of the line pt 2
15 - When things get complicated
16 - Forgive But Won't Forget
17 - Only A Moment In Time
18 - Avoiding the Feelings
19 - All the Feels
20 - Tragedy Strikes
21 - Many Dilemmas
22 - Still Helping
23 - Her Story
24 - Family Drama
25 - Angry Daughter
26 - Connection
27 - A Different Future
Epilogue

11 - Crossover

2K 48 5
By S17mako

Every year the whole bunch of superheroes, Team Supergirl, Team Arrow, Team Legends and Team Flash, have a competition. This year it was a girls vs boys competition and the boys usually always won. Last year they went paintballing and this year they are holding a prank war, the boy's idea. They were in a Star Labs hanger and were going to stay in central city for the weekend. If anything major happened someone from their earths/cities/time will contact them.

"The rules are you must prank someone on the opposite team and video it. Whichever team has the most successful pranks on video wins and obviously gets major bragging rights and gets to choose where we all go on the weekend." Cisco says standing between the two teams, some of the older people decide not to participate in these challenges because it is too crazy and childish for them.

The boys team includes Oliver, Renne, Dig, Roy, Barry, Cisco, Harry, Ray, Nate, Mick, James, Brainy, Mon-el Winn and J'onn.

This girls team is made up of Laurel (Earth-2), Dinah, Felicity, Iris, Caitlin, Dawn, Nora, Sara, Zari, Charli, Ava, Kara, Alex, Lena and Nia.

"Now to make it fair out your team captains will be drawn from theses jars, completely at random" Cisco says. He then holds out two jars one has all the girls names and the other has all the boys names.

Cisco tells Kara to come and pick out a name from the boys team. "Barry" she reads out and Oliver pats him on the back and pushes him forward.

Oliver than goes to pick one from the girls jar and reads out "Caitlin" she steps forward so she is in front of Barry.

"Now shake your opponents hand" Cisco says and they shake hands

"You may as well just give up now" Barry says "We will beat you"

"That's probably because you ran back in the time and didn't want to lose" Caitlin said. She knew that it was a bad burn but she didn't show it.

"No running back in time" Cisco scolded

"Dude I won't run back in time" Barry defended himself

"Well you can be unpredictable" Cisco says and Caitlin laughs and covers her mouth

"Whose side are you on?" Barry asks

"The timeline" Cisco states and Barry rolls his eyes "This is all your fault" Barry says pointing to Caitlin

"What? That your teammate doesn't trust you" Caitlin said and he couldn't think of a comeback so he just glared at her. She had a smirk on his face and turned back to the girls. Barry returned back to the boys who knew that it wasn't over.

"Ok now get everything in order it starts at 7am tomorrow and ends at 7pm" Cisco said "You have until then to get all your affairs in order" After this the boys went to Star Labs and the girls went to Barry and Iris' loft.

"Ok so Caitlin, what's the plan?" Sara asked

Caitlin didn't know what to say because she was terrible at pranks and she had only done one on Cisco. "I'm really sorry guys, I'm really bad at pranks and stuff" She said putting her hand on her forehead.

"Bad is a understatement" Dawn said

"you failed so miserably" Nora said and Caitlin got the best idea

"So do you guys know what happens today?' Caitlin asks curiously

"Well dad loved to boast about it a lot so we basically know what happens" Dawn said and Caitlin looks at all the other girls who knew what she was thinking.

"What?" Dawn said and realised what was going on "No, no ,no, no, no, no"

"Why not?" Felicity said

"The timeline" Nora and Dawn say

"But this is only a small event and small events don't matter" Zari said

Dawn and Nora looked at each other before finally agreeing "Well it would save us from hearing dad talk about the prank war" Nora said and the girls started smiling and some of them even high fived each other. Dawn and Nora told the girls of the event that were going to happen. The girls came up with some new plans and set them all into action.

It was almost 7 and everyone was all at the Star Labs hanger. "I hope that you all have prepared for the next 12 hours that lie ahead" Cisco says

Caitlin said "You ready?"

"I was born for this" Barry said and smirked

"So when you lose you'll find out your a mistake" she said

They go to join their teams watching as the seconds go by waiting for it to be 7 o'clock. They all started counting down looking at the clock when Caitlin glanced at Barry and he glanced at her every now and then. They were counting down and Barry winked at her and she just smirked back at him. It was finally 7 and they retreated to their bases.

The first move was made by the girls. Nate was going to get some food in Star Labs and looked in the fridge and saw a bunch of eyes staring at him. Not, people just eyes drawn on a bunch of eggs. He looked really confused at all the food and then started to get a little creeped out. "Stop it, stop looking at me" He said to the fridge

All the girls were looking at this through the security cameras and Laurel and Nia were on sight taking a video with their phones. "Zari no offensive but really?" Laurel says

"Ok sometimes he can be really weird but he's there when it counts" Zari says and the girls in the room smiled at her adoring her love for her boyfriend.

Nate told the boys what happened at set their plan into motion. Iris got a message from Barry saying to meet her outside Star Labs. She looked around and saw no sign of a trap. She patiently waited for Barry and he came out. "Hey" he said

"Hey babe" she said

"I just want to let you know I'm sorry" He said and went into flashtime. He put a fake bug on her shoulder so she would get scared.

"Sorry for what?" She said "What are you planning?" She asked knowing that she was going to be a victim of prank. She then felt something on her shoulder and saw the fake spider. Thinking it was real she squealed and shook it off her. When it was on the floor she realised it was fake and heard laughs. She realised she was being videoed and held a glare at her husband. "You are going to sleep on the couch" Iris said and stormed off with a smirk on her face making Barry feel bad and the guys were trying not to laugh.

Iris told them what happened and levelled up their approach. They replaced the boys hair products with super glue. Cisco was outing some product in his hair and tried to brush it. It all got stuck and looked tangled. He looked into the mirror and saw the problem that was his hair. "Those annoying girls" He said into the mirror feeling sorry for his hair. the girls hid a secret camera and got it on video. Cisco went to to Star Labs and the boys laughed at him and Cisco just wanted to get revenge.

Zari found a box of donuts and smiled to herself. She made that no boys were around that would be filming her. She opened the box and saw all the vegetables and grunted in annoyance. She realised that they were watching through the cameras. "You don't mess with my donuts! You are going to pay" she pointed to the camera and walked away.

The girls snuck into Star Labs and but sticky notes on the bottom of all the mouse for the computer. They also put sticky tape over all the remotes.

Winn wanted to check out the tech in Star Labs because he saw some cool stuff. He sat down in front of the nearest computer that wasn't working. He got frustrated and checked if the connection worked everything seemed fine and he just moved on to the next laptop. The mouse wasn't working again, and he wondered if there was something wrong. He opened the mouse to check if there was something wrong. Everything seemed fine and that's when he noticed the stick tape of the bottom of the mouse. "They don't mess with my tech" He said and stormed out of the room.

The boys decided to prank the girl of steal next by stuffing some pot stickers with coconut hair. Kara found some in their fridge and had a bite. She immediately spat them out and heard some boys laughing. Kara saw the hair in her pot stickers and dropped them down in disgust. "The pot stickers did nothing wrong"

"You messed with my technology" Winn said and Cisco coughed "Sorry our technology"

"Who's our" Kara asked

"Cisco" Winn said like it was obvious and Kara rolled her eyes and walked away.

She walked to the girls angry and she said "We need to get back at those boys"

"What happened?"Nia asked

"They but hair in my pot stickers" Kara said and Alex went to go hug her. The girls made a new plan to go bigger. In Star Labs Oliver had to go to the bathroom. It read out of order so he went to the next one that read the same thing.

"Damn it!" he said to himself he moved on to the next one and it also said out order. Then he realised he was being pranked by the girls, he want into the bathroom and did his business and reached for the toilet paper. Only one piece came out and it read hahahahaha, you've been pranked. He looked and there was no other toilet paper and he had already abandoned the other one. He later found that Mon-el had fallen for the same thing and they made there way to the cortex which was now filled with toilet paper hanging from wall to wall. The rest of the boys were already there and they saw a note that was left by the girls.

"You messed with my pot stickers so I mess with you" Barry read

"Kara" Winn, Brainy, Mon-el and J'onn said

The boys decided that they were going to send a message to the girls. Caitlin had to go to the labs to get some of the work she needed to finish if they wanted to get rid of metahuman powers. She wanted to get out of the lab as soon as possible so she doesn't get pranked by some of the boys. Caitlin makes it to her office with only an hour left on the timer and collect the drive with all her work. She hasn't been seen by any of the boys that she knew of. She was getting out of here office station when she opened the door and she was scared by Barry wearing a scary mask and scaring her. Caitlin fell on the floor and Barry took his mask off and laughed. Cisco saved this on the security cameras and Barry helped her up.

"You good?" he asked with a goofy smile on his face helping her up

"Yeah, but you scare the hell out of me" she said and look at his smiled which he smiled back at.

"What are you even doing working?" he said referencing the drive

"Nothing, I just want to run some simulations, they take a few hours to load and stuff and I want to see if they work." She said fiddling with the USB in her hands. Caitlin put it back in her purse and was walking away when she said "Don't get to cocky, we can still bet you"

The girls had a plan to prank Barry for one last payback. Barry walked into the empty cortex and saw that there was only 5 minutes left on Cisco's clock. Kara rounded all the boys so they couldn't escape. Kara, Sara and Dhinah were keeping all the boys at bay since there were a mix of metas, aliens and humans who are skilled in hand to hand combat.

Barry stopped in front of the cortex when the rest of the girls unleashed a bucket of water on him but he just sped away. They all groaned in frustration and Caitlin came out of her hiding spot. "Damit" she said and came towards Barry.

"Face it Cait" Barry said "You loose"

"Fine" She said in annoyance and crossed her arms. He smiled hearing her in defeat. Little did he know that Iris, Zari, Charlie, Ava, Laurel, Nia, Alex, Nora and Dawn all had big buckets of water ready to throw on Barry. Caitlin made sure that she was far way when there was only 30 second left on the clock.

"It's nearly time" She heard Barry say and smirked

"Yeah" she said and saw all the girl coming closer with their buckets. "Barry, you know I'm really sorry"

"Sorry for what?' he asks

"This" she says and before he could move he was dumped with lots of water. There was a massive puddle of that floor and Barry was soaked head to toe in water. He wiped his face and saw that the timer was finished.

"You guys are going to regret that" Barry said and Dawn and Nora got everyone except Caitlin out as she was too close to Barry and they didn't want to risk anything. They told everyone the good news and helped with the boys.

Barry sped and got a empty bucket that was left and tried to throw it at Caitlin but she turned into Frost and used her ice power to stop it. "Using water on a Ice queen isn't such a smart thing" Caitlin said and Barry then went closer to her and hugged her. He was still wet and knew that there was no where she could escape.

"Not feeling so good now, wre you?" Barry whispered into her ear even though no one was around

"Barry let go of me right now" Caitlin demanded

"Nope" he said and squeezed her tighter

Her clothes were getting wet and she was feeling colder but it didn't bother her too much. She had a smile on her face and she didn't know why. He smiled and laughed along with her and he couldn't explain this feeling but he loved it and didn't want it to end. Neither of them knew that Dawn was secretly watching them from behind and she smiled to herself watching the pair.

I hope you're enjoying the story! I also hoped you liked the chapter because it was one of my favourite ones to write. Please comment if you have any feedback💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 2K 67
Team Flash is working on something they haven't seen before. Werid things been happening and Barry is determined to find out what. But has he come to...
22.5K 476 19
(This takes place right after the defeat of Devoe before everyone meets Nora and she reveals her identity (End of Season 4)) They finally did it. Th...
11.2K 226 22
In this story H.R. dies instead of Iris. Because of that Savitar creates a new timeline and dies from the paradox right after killing him. Lover of H...
15.3K 523 42
Caitlin had started working on a way to fix herself and Killer Frost. The only problem was that she had started working on it before they defeated De...