Heavenly || TaeGi (COMPLETED)

By mingeuk13

"You just... you always do so much for me, and all I ever did is push you away..." Suga "But I'm still here... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10 [FINALE]

8

13 1 0
By mingeuk13

'The only one that can stop this cycle is you, you know.'

A familiar voice tapped his mind, and it was then that it felt like time had stopped. Recalling those words, the image of an old friend cropped itself up in his thoughts.

'Life is short Suga; you know that better than anyone. Stop making him wait, man!'

His hands slowly took him own in his, and little by little he turned around to face him before wrapping his arms around his little figure. His body went rigid, freezing for a moment and then relaxing in his embrace, Tae then hiding and burying his face into the comfort of his neck.

"I know you do." he murmured, nuzzling his face into his hair softly as he answered his unfinished words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643 53 18
In "The Rebel and the Nerd," Taehyung is the school's resident rebel, while Jungkook is a straight-A student who always follows the rules. They're bo...
211K 9.2K 76
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
80.9K 6.1K 27
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆𝚑𝚎...