Trolls: Holiday in Harmony wi...

By RemixGal

Queen Poppy plans the first annual Trolls Kingdom Secret Holiday Gift Swap, but things take an unexpected tur... More

My Oc Character's Chapter
Branch's Bunker and The invitations
Ruby, Becky and Amber's outfits
The Great Windbreeze and Branch's Operation
Rhyme-a-saurus, Gift Ideas and Branch's Plan
Branch's Gift Disaster and Tiny's Advice
Together Now
Christmas Eve/New Year's Eve Story
A/n

The Holiday Gift Swap

1K 12 1
By RemixGal

Narrator's POV

Back inside at Branch's Bunker he's sweeping the burned papers off the ground with a small broom and a dust pan and puts them inside of a bucket.

He placed them down and looks around while repeating Tiny's words "Look through the clutter" then he moves some burnt paper from the ground and picked up two burned paper of a photo.

It showed him and Poppy holding hands and looks at them begins to think maybe there was one more thing he could try to do.

Setting changes to Poppy

Poppy is looking at her gift for Branch and then Delta walks by and says "You always know just what to get to make someone feel special, don't you Poppy" she says her Poppy and she just shrugs with a small smile.

"I'm sure Branch is gonna love his gift" Delta says and then leaves.

Poppy thinks for a moment and then says "Yeah [ she turns around and looks at her gift again ] I hope you're right".

"Hey Poppy" a voice called out Poppy turns around and saw Ruby walking up to her with a present in her hands it's a blue wrapped box tied with a golden ribbon and on the box are different design golden snowflakes on it.

"Oh, Hi Ruby" Poppy waves at her.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Ruby asked with a smile.

Poppy smiles and says "Yeah, I'm pretty excited".

"Also I just wanted to say that whatever you got for Branch he's going to love it" Ruby says and stands next to Poppy while looking at Branch's present.

"Me too" Poppy thought in her mind.

Night-Time at the Big Mushroom

It is finally time for the Holiday Gift Swap. Poppy, Ruby, Branch, Amber and Becky are standing on top of the mushrooms and all the trolls are getting excited.

"Hello Everyone, who's ready for the Holiday Gift Swap" Poppy announced and Ruby used Mr. Dinkles to shoot out a firework and causing all the trolls to cheer and started heading towards their secret person.

Barb looks excited while holding her gift and looks at her dad and says "Come on dad let's go" and runs off.

Unfortunately Former King Thrash his gift accidentally got ripped off while moving forward on his wheelchair and revealed a unicorn and then it walks off.

Prince D and Fuzzbert

Prince D is next to Fuzzbert and a opened gift beside him. He pulled out some lights from the box and attached them to Fuzzbert and then spined him around and the lights were light up and now Fuzzbert looks like a Christmas tree.

"Ooh, It's Lit" Prince D says and Fuzzbert gave him a thumps up.

Amber, Synth and Dante

Amber walks around looking for her secret person while holding her gift swap present. She keeps looking until she spotted two certain familiar Trolls up ahead talking to each other.

"Dante! Synth!" Amber exclaimed and ran towards them Synth and Dante turned and saw Amber coming towards them.

"Amber!" They exclaimed and were pulled into a group hug and then pulled apart.

"Oh. Here Dante this is for you I hope you like it" Amber says and gave him his present.

Dante opens his present and smiles and pulls his gift out. It's a small green music box and on the top is a picture of a violin, a music sheet paper and a clarinet and has a small key hole.

"Amber This Is Marvelous" Dante says while holding his gift.

"Thanks and here [ gives him a silver key ] this is a key to open it so whenever you want to listen to the melody use the key to open it and you'll hear the beautiful music" Amber added.

"Thank you Amber" Dante says and gives her a bow and Amber did the same thing.

"Amber this is your's and I-I hope you like my gift to you" Synth shyly says while giving Amber her present and it's a small white box wrapped with a small red bow on top of it.

Amber carefully opens the box and softly gasp. It's a beautiful hair clip with white and pink pearls on it with sea shells on it.

Amber looks at Synth who's smiling at her lovingly and she smiles back and says "Synth I love it" she pulls him into a hug and adds "And I love you".

And then gives him a small kiss on the cheek causing him to make a goofy smile while blushing and causing Amber to giggle and Dante to smile at this adorable moment.

Becky and Lownote

Lownote is standing and watching the Trolls giving their gift swap presents to their secret person and was smiling softly. He was just peaceful watching everyone until a voice called out and snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Hey Lownote" he turned to his left and slightly blushed and saw Becky walking towards him with her gift swap present. It's a red wrapped present with white stars on it and a green bow on the top.

"Oh. Hey Becky" Lownote says as Becky stands beside him.

"So, Who's your secret person Lownote. Just kinda curious" Becky asked while looking at him.

Lownote blinks and scratched the back of his neck and says "Well... I-I got you actually Becky".

Becky looks surprised and slightly blushes and then says "I also got you as well Lownote".

Lownote looked slightly shocked but mostly surprised as well and pulls out a small purple box wrapped with a light purple ribbon on top.

"Well here, I hope you like it" Lownote says and gives her the box.

Becky looks at the small box and opens it and then silently gasp.

Inside were beautiful rose earrings and had silver diamond in them.

"L-Lownote its.... Their beautiful" Becky said in awe and looks up and smiles at him.

"I love it".

Lownote smiles and says "I'm glad you like it" Becky smiled and then remembered something.

"Oh wait. This one's for you Lownote" Becky said and pulls out her gift swap present and gives it to Lownote.

Lownote opens his present and looks surprised and then softly smiles. It's a large black and bright green scarf to make it look like the Aurora Borealis.

"Well, what do you think I know it's not much but I hope you like it" Becky says nervously.

"Becky... I-I don't know what to say" Lownote says in awe at his gift. He puts it on and looks at the scarf and then smiles looks at Becky and says "I love it".

Becky looks at him surprised and says "R-Really".

"Yeah I do" Lownote says and caused him and Becky to slightly blush and smiled at each other.

Val and Holly

Holly rips off the wrapping paper from her present and got a cactus that resembles the rock symbol.

"Whoo-hoo I love it" Holly exclaimed while holding on to her present and Val opened hers to reveal a brand new guitar.

"Ah cool" Val says and throws her guitar smashing it into pieces. But then in a lightning flash the pieces of the guitar regenerated and floated back in Val's hands.

"A Never-Break guitar I've always wanted one of these" Val says.

"I know" Holly says as she and Val gave each other a hug unfortunately the cactus got in the way and cause them to get poke by it and scream in pain.

Ruby and Trollex

Trollex was holding his gift swap present while looking in the crowd for his girlfriend. Then something or someone covered his eyes and a voice was heard behind him.

"Guess who~".

Trollex chuckled and turned around and saw Ruby smiling at him and holding her gift swap present.

"Hey Ruby Y-you look c-cute in that outfit" Trollex says while blushing at Ruby's outfit.

"Thank. My Mom helped me pick it out for the holidays" Ruby says blushing at Trollex's comment.

"Here I hope you like my gift Ruby" Trollex said and gives Ruby her present and she opens her gift and gasp in excitement with stars in her eyes by what she was seeing.

She got a DJ board with her own headphones and five glowing bracelets with it. "Oh My Gosh! Trollex you got me my own DJ board. How did you know?" Ruby says with excitement.

"Well, I figured since you like to make music I thought I'd get you one and also Amber, Poppy and Becky told me you love being at DJ too" Trollex said.

Ruby smiles and then gives Trollex his present. "Go ahead and open it" Ruby says with a smile and Trollex then starts to open his present and saw something that mostly surprised and slightly confused him.

He pulls out a snow globe with what almost looks like snow inside with red and golden designs on the top and bottom of it.

"A snow globe?" Trollex asked slightly confused about it causing Ruby to giggle a bit of his adorable reaction.

"Not just any snow globe Trollex. It's a special type of snow globe [ causing Trollex to look surprise ] all you have to do is say the name of a place you want to go while slightly shaking it. Then an image will appear and then throw it and a portal will appear" Ruby explains while Trollex stares at the snow globe in awe.

"So... Do you like it Trollex?" Ruby asked with a slight hesitation and with hope in her eyes.

Trollex turns and looks at her causing her to get a little nervous then he smiles and pulls her into a kiss causing her to happily kissing him back then they pulled away and looked at each other with love in their eyes.

"I love it Ruby" Trollex says.

"I'm glad you like it and I love you Trollex" Ruby said and caused him to smile at her while kissing her again.

Barb and Mr. Dinkles

"Here you go little dude" Barb says to Mr. Dinkles while putting on his new hat for him.

"Merci" was all that Mr. Dinkles said.

3rd Pov

Now Poppy and Branch are watching everyone giving each other their gifts before they finally turned facing each other.

"Who did you get?" They asked at the same time then everyone begin walking up to watch them and the girls began getting excited.

"I'll tell you if you tell me" Branch said.

"Uh, both of us at same time?" Poppy suggested.

Then they started counting "One, two, three... You!" and pulled out their names. Poppy and Branch then started laughing nervously.

"Okay, um... Do you want to go first?" Poppy asked.

"Well, I made this really, really cool thing" Branch started to say.

"I'm sure it's great!" Poppy says getting excited.

"But it exploded and blew me into a tree" Branch finished sadly.

"Oh, that's not so great" Poppy corrected herself feeling bad for Branch.

"Yeah, I may have overdone a bit" Branch says then added "Anyway, this is all I could scrape together [ he pulled out a scrapbook from his hair and handed it to Poppy ] Here".

Poppy's eyes widen as Branch gives her a scrapbook and looks at it. "I know it's kind of lame" Branch says.

Poppy looks at the title and it's called 'Branch And Poppy And Ruby's Great Adventure' and she opens it. The first page showed the time Poppy played her ukulele to Branch while she, Branch and Ruby were on a mission to Bergen Town, the time where they both sang the Pop mashup in Lonesome Flats, there was the time where Branch saved both Ruby and Poppy from the spiders and the next page showed the three of them helping Bridget with her date with Gristle, the next two pages showed Ruby meeting the Trolls for the first time and a photo of Ruby, her, Branch and the Snack pack in a group photo, then the last two pages showed a picture of her and Branch riding Sheila B and a photo of her and Branch holding hands and another showed a picture of just Poppy and Branch and words covered in glitter says 'You make me happy'.

"Branch... You scrapbooked? For me?" Poppy asked Branch.

"Yeah, and I think I permanently glued to my fingers together doing it" Branch says while showing Poppy his hand.

"Branch, you know I can get it unstuck for you" Ruby says from the crowd causing Branch to look at her and smiled at her and she smiles back.

Poppy giggles and closes the book and says to Branch "I love it. It's a gift that only you could give me".

Branch smiles at her.

"Ok um... Now, it's my turn" Poppy says nervously. Everyone was eager to find out what Poppy got him as she pulls a rope opening her giant present and revealed.... To be nothing inside.

"Huh? Everyone says in confusion even Amber, Becky and Ruby were surprised because Poppy was always the one coming up with great ideas.

"Well, that sucks" Cooper blurted out.

"Mmm definitely" Becky also says.

Unsure on how to react Branch pretends to be happy and says "Hey, cool. An invisible mountain bike".

A bell bike was heard and Legsley says while riding here "No way! I got the same thing".

"I... I didn't get you anything" Poppy confessed and then adds.

"Because when I tried to think about what to get the coolest troll in the whole world, I totally drew a blank! I mean what do you even get someone who is so sweet and so funny and kind and cute and like weirdly over prepared for everything?".

Branch smiles at her and says "you know the thing I like most about the holidays is just [ hold out his hands for Poppy and she grabs them ] being together with you". Poppy smiles at him and the both hugged each other and everyone was in awe at this beautiful scene and even Ruby couldn't help but let a single tear down on her face happy for two best friends.

______________________________________

Hey everyone I'm so sorry if this chapter took so long 😅 but I finished it and I hope this will make you feel better and thank you for waiting for this chapter to be posted. Again Sorry for the delay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 79 5
One year after Barb organized his world tour, Poppy established a special day where everyone commemorates the end of the troll wars. Branch and Poppy...
13.1K 263 28
One day, the Troll Tribes, separated, had their regular days till several of their kids were taken mysteriously with no trace. The kids were only tee...
20.6K 579 16
(Mermaid/Sea monster Au) Branch is a royal mertroll who is not very sociable but has an idea from his grandma to try and get along with the trolls on...
3.6K 59 12
How Branch and Poppy End Up Getting Married (no nsfw, some suggestive stuff, broppy, other random ships, a lot is kissing, some bad writing) This ta...