𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 ━━ 𝘥𝘳𝘦...

By fynnaroo

❚ powerless ❚ ❝ practice lines with me? ❞ ❝ are we actually going to practice ... More

𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 ━━ 𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴
𝐢. character moodboards
𝐢𝐢. act one, playlist
𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter one
𝐢𝐯. chapter two
𝐯. chapter three
𝐯𝐢. chapter four
𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter five
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter six
𝐢𝐱. chapter seven
𝐱. chapter eight
𝐱𝐢. chapter nine
𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter ten
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter eleven
𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twelve
𝐱𝐯. chapter thirteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢. chapter fourteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter fifteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter sixteen
𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter seventeen
𝐱𝐱. chapter eighteen
𝐱𝐱𝐢. chapter ninteen
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty one
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twenty two
𝐱𝐱𝐯. chapter twenty three
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. chapter twenty four
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty five
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty six
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter twenty seven
𝐱𝐱𝐱. chapter twenty eight
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. chapter twenty nine
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter thirty
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. act two, playlist
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter thirty one
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯i. chapter thirty three
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯ii. chapter thirty four
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯iii. chapter thirty five
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter thirty six
𝐱𝐥. chapter thirty seven
𝐱𝐥𝐢. chapter thirty eight

𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. chapter thirty two

3.5K 85 120
By fynnaroo

burning the lines

(a/n: sir pls contain ur sexiness for one sec, b4 i go into cardiac arrest! also,, there are depictions of alcohol/drug usage, please drink/smoke responsibly. )
✍︎

the low beat of some sza comforts the group of friends, vibrating the deepest part of their eardrums as drew simultaneously bangs his foot off his drum-set along in rhythm. rudy sat next to him, his fingers tickling the plastic ivories through the hazy atmosphere.

drew finally convinced derrielle to move in a drum-set, along with an electric keyboard, in order for himself— and their roommates—to occupy and enjoy themselves while they are trapped inside.

after a grueling week, and constant reassurance from both madelyn and drew about their health, elle thought that they should have some people over and relax with their companionship.

those people being madison bailey, jonathan daviss, and elaine siemek. as long as they provided a negative test and wore a mask, which all of them did.

but that rule soon dissolved into nothing as the group constantly, and increasingly, drank their worries away. and then, an intoxicated madison pulled out her decorated bong from her tote bag— and they all moved from the kitchen into the cozy living room where they reside now.

drew and rudy are the farthest from the group's circle, while madelyn is in the center of the room reenacting how chase acted when he met her parents. chase bashfully hides behind his hands as he stands behind the l-shaped couch. austin begins to tease him incessantly, slapping him against the chest and arms.

elle laughs loudly at a funny memory that maddie tries to tell the group, she is already way too crossed and couldn't speak without bursting into a fit of giggles.

tonight has been unusually warm, everyone dressed in tank tops and tees. the windows are always open for ventilation purposes, so the roommates have been used to the cold breeze.

unless you're a person like jonathan, who complains and starts to crouch downwards until the couch cushions act as a wall to shield him from the freezing temperatures. "jeez, someone close that fucking window."

"put this on, you big baby," madison chuckles at his demeanor. she tosses him an extra blanket before grabbing back her bong from elaine.

"where's my lighter?" she asks, her red eyes and distorted brain searching for her pink device.

"elle had it last," elaine shrugs, before leaning closer and lowering her voice to say something snarky. "you know how she is about keeping things that aren't hers in the first place."

elaine's head nods over in the direction of drew, before covering it up with a head-shake and a laugh when madison questions it. "just kidding!"

madison rolls her eyes at the girl,
completely ignoring her petty comment.
she's always trying to start unnecessary drama between derrielle and her relationships— purely because derrielle's best friend, mal, is dating rudy... and not herself.

madison then calls to get elle's attention.
of course, her tries are unsuccessful because the writer is heavily flirting with the actor.

"joeyy," elle pouts her lips and pleads with her eyes. her arms crossing over her chest and pushing up her breasts in the tight crop top she's wearing.

"did you say something, darling?" drew mumbles as he lights his dirty blunt, a mixture of marijuana and tobacco tightly rolled into one. the flame burning the end and quickly flickering off; the rings on his hand flaunting in his girlfriend's direction— the placement of the paper roll between his long fingers reminds elle of a recent dinner date.

how he pressed her on the countertop with one hand, while the other dove into her sweet essence. how his tongue dipped into her folds, slurping and savoring dessert like it was his last meal.

how her thighs wrapped around his head; how the flowery sundress became jumbled in her fists; how a pair of black, strappy heels digging into his strong back; how she was reduced to croaks because she lost her voice from screaming in pleasure; how he made her come over and over again until she ran dry, all out of the kindness (and obsessiveness) of his adoring heart.

he left her in such a mess that it took so much cleaning supplies afterwards. no wonder the window is open, they need to air out the bleach.

elle releases a shuddering breath, licking her lips as he notices drew's cocky eyes flickering down to her clenching thighs.

"give me the lighter," she pleads, trying to control her horny flashbacks. she feels like she is in a warm hug, her smile never faltering because of her intense high. pretty soon the giggles are going to commence and she won't be able to control herself— or the horny comments she will say.

drew blows out the smoke, his cheeks a bit flushed as he tries to hold back from grabbing his beautiful girlfriend and taking her into their bedroom. she's practically glowing in front of him, angelic halo, wings and everything.

"what're you going to do? make me?" he replies, feeling a bit proud as he watches her struggle.

elle squints, narrowing her eyes into a death-stare. but as she opens her mouth to reply, her phone starts to go off.

✍︎︎

SHES PISSING ME OFF FR

YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD
BESTIE IM MAD TOO

MOMMY MALAIKA🧚🏽‍♀️🍄 LOVED THIS MESSAGE
on Mon 1:03 am

NEW MESSAGE!! 7:16pm
MOMMY MALAIKA 🧚🏽‍♀️🍄
yo
where are you rn

DERRY
THIS SHIT SERIOUS

BESTIE
you are NOT gonna believe this shit

are you oaky? what's the emergency?
i'm a little bit too high rn lolol
BUTT
what's up
?
is everything ok??

LOOK AT THIS

✍︎

fez speaking!!

DUN DUN DUNN 😈😈😈
i hope u like that little dirty snipbit
since i fucking robbed y'all last chapter MUAHAHAHAHAHA

HELLO MY GLORIOUS AND
GORGEOUS BEST FRIENDS

I'M SO SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT LOL
i had a really hard time finding motivation to
write this one bc it is a filler chapter but
the next one is JUICYY 😈😈😈

IM SERIOUS IM NOTNRICK ROLLING!

IM BACK AT COLLEGE UGHHHH
SO THATS SOMETHING

THANK U ALL FOR 87K READS OMFG <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 198 15
just some imagines about my fav drew starkey!
13.5K 235 38
I don't know what to do, it unbelievable, and I don't how to get over, get over, someone as dangerous, tainted and flawed as you. Moving to an unknow...
506K 4.6K 20
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐉𝐉 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. These imagines were written by me, on one of my Tumblr blogs. I do...
107K 1.2K 28
𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 "𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟" {rafe cameron} ranks: #1 for #drewst...