Heeseung Ship Prompts/Oneshot...

By 0HyunseungX

Heeseung Ships only! [REQUESTS: OPEN 24/7] •Please be patient with the requests ; school's been up in my ass... More

Requests!!!
Prompt 1. Shy <Heehoon>
prompt 2. Enemies or Lovers? <heehoon>
Oneshot 1. [HeeWon]
prompt 3. HeeJayHoon
prompt 4. Heeki
Oneshot 2. HeeKi
Oneshot 3. [Polaroid Love]
Oneshot 4. [Rose]
oneshot 5. [Forget-me-nots]
Oneshot 6. [Fate]
oneshot 7. [Water Boy]
Oneshot 8. [My Prince]
Oneshot 9. [Attention]
Oneshot 10. [Trouble Maker]
Oneshot 11. [Double Take]
Oneshot 12. [Jealousy]
Oneshot 13. [Let Me Buy It]
Oneshot 14. [Maybe]
Oneshot 16 [New Kid]
Oneshot 17 [M.I.N.E] 🔞
Oneshot 18. [Your Voice]
Oneshot 19. [Self-indulgent]
Oneshot 20. [In Between]🔞
Oneshot 21. [Brat] 🔞

Oneshot 15. [Flower Boy]

2.4K 62 66
By 0HyunseungX

Ship: Heeseung × Niki

Just a little book promo! I recently fell in love with cokacafee 's 'Hands to myself'! It's a heeki book, two published chapters! Please give it some love~

This just came to my mind and since its New year, treat this as a gift!

Heeki has also been hitting off lately, going on dates so here we have it~

Start!

Lee Heeseung.

There was something special about Lee Heeseung.

Niki always thought that Heeseung was interesting.

From the very moment that they met at the beginning of the school year, there was something about Heeseung that commanded attention.

Niki's attention.

There was something about Heeseung that was special. There was something simply captivating.

Something difficult to directly pinpoint but was simply eye-catching. There was a particularly special air to him-something in the way he carried himself-that always seemed to catch Niki's attention, no matter where he was.

If Lee Heeseung was in the room, somehow, Niki's eyes would always find themselves drawn to him.

Maybe it was the fact that Lee Heeseung was pretty.

Maybe it was simply that he was pretty. The prettiest boy in their school.

And because he was so pretty, he was set on one task: he was going to ask the prettiest boy in the school out to the school dance.

It was nerve-wracking.

Niki fumbled with the bouquet of flowers in his hands. He practiced this in the mirror a hundred times before he stepped onto campus, today.

He practiced it in his bedroom mirror so many times before he even decided that he had the guts to ask Heeseung to the school dance.

But when he was finally faced with the actual task of acting on his ambitions, Niki found his feet rooted to the tiled floors outside of Heeseung's classroom.

He could hear the teacher's words slowly quiet to a stop as he announced the assignments for the weekend. Niki knew that the class was ending soon. He knew that he didn't have much time to think to himself.

He had to make a decision and he had to do it before the first person stepped out of the older's classroom.

Towering the whole school with his sharp features, there wasn't a chance that Heeseung wouldn't spot him from inside the classroom.

It was impossible to hope that he still had a chance to run away if he couldn't swallow his nerves by the time the quickest footed student stepped out of the classroom.

Niki swallowed hard and stared at the floor.

He recalled Jake's reassuring words and he gripped the bouquet of flowers in his hands. he could feel the way his hands were clammy.

What if Heeseung could feel the sweat on the stems of the flowers if he accepted the flowers?

Niki cringed at the mere thought of it.

He stepped to the side, closer to the wall. His feet finally moving him out of the middle of the hallway, likely an instinctive reaction to hide because he could hear the shuffling of textbooks from inside the classroom. He knew that his time was running out.

Niki swore his knuckles were white from how hard he was gripping onto the flowers. It would be a miracle if he didn't crush them between his fingers.

He heaved out a breath.

He heard footsteps.

He heard Jake's voice in his head again, cheerful and encouraging, Come on, Niki! I know you can do it! Just ask him. What's the worst that could happen?

(And then his mind quickly reminded him that Jay had followed up Jake's comforting words with a tragically realistic remark that felt like an bullet to the heart-and not the good kind that he felt when he looked at the pretty student council president for the first time. Junho looked serious when he reminded them that, 'He would just say no at worst.')

The worst-case scenario was exactly what Niki wanted to avoid.

He would much rather not ask Heeseung to the school dance than face the rejection. He couldn't bear to look at the latter in the eye if the other boy said 'no' to his trivial request.

He spent his entire week's allowance on the bouquet of flowers that he swore resembled Heeseung most-white and pink flowers, delicate and pretty.

The florist, Seungyoun, told him the flowers and their meanings but he completely forgot all of them.

He considered it again.

He had a little bit of time before the class was dismissed. The door hadn't opened yet.

Through the small window of the classroom's door, he could see that all the students were still seated at their desks, though their textbooks were neatly packed up and stacked on top of their desks. He could only hope that they couldn't see him through the window.

And for the first time in a long time, Niki regretted his instinctive decision to eat 10 ten-ten vitamins per day.

He was too easy to spot in a crowd.

Well, he stood out, like literally.

And while he wouldn't usually mind it, his nerves were beginning to give him second thoughts about everything.

Surely, it wasn't too late to just shove the bouquet of flowers onto his homeroom teacher's desk and insist that it was a belated teacher appreciation gift. Or if that wasn't a great idea then he could always give the bouquet of flowers to his neighbour when he got home. His neighbour was a kind old lady who would appreciate any kind of gift.

Surely, a nice gesture like giving her flowers wouldn't be so suspicious. It wouldn't be suspicious at all.

Niki was a nice kid. He was a good kid. Sometimes playful and flirty, bit overall a good kid that was overly tall and had a massive crush on his pretty senior.

He was a good kid and all he wanted was to ask one boy to the school dance.

He got good grades in school and he did his best in every task that he was given. Well except the classes that had Heeseung in them.

I mean, who could resist staring at the beauty?

And all he ever wanted was to take Lee Heeseung's hand, and place his other on his small waist and dance with him to the cheesy, slow music that was overplayed on the radios.

His pure, teenage heart didn't want anything more than that. Yet, he felt too nervous to act on his own wishes.

He heard the scrape of a chair being pulled back in the classroom. He held his breath.

There were footsteps.

And then, it was too late.

Too late to run away.

The first person who stepped out of the classroom had a head of bright, pink hair.

Lee Heeseung.

Niki held his breath.

His eyes wandering elsewhere.

"Heeseung hyung," he called.

Heeseung turned to look at him at the sound of his name being called.

The other boy looked surprised to see the younger standing at the door, seemingly waiting for him to come out of the classroom.

But before Heeseung could say a single word, Niki grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the doorway. he pulled him closer to the side of the wall where they weren't in anyone's way.

Niki felt breathless and he didn't say a word yet.

All he did was say Heeseung's name and it already felt like he was overwhelmed with the reminder that he really couldn't do this without breaking down in a nervous sweat.

He didn't think this could be so nerve-wracking but he supposed he was wrong.

Suddenly, all of the encouraging words that Jake had drilled into his head were gone.

Niki couldn't remember a single word of the practiced lines that he practiced in the mirror for the past few days. He couldn't remember anything that he planned since he decided that he wanted to ask Heeseung to the school dance.

His mouth was slacked open and he stared blankly at the other oy.

The older looked at him, concerned.

The pink-haired boy frowned, "Are you okay, Niki? What's wrong?"

His sparkly doe eyes looked so concerned that Niki almost swooned.

Niki shook his head. He nervously laughed.

It was as if Heeseung couldn't see the giant bouquet of flowers hidden behind his back.

Niki swallowed.

"Um," he started, brilliantly.

Heeseung watched him, his presence was comforting, encouraging him to continue speaking with his small smile.

Niki flashed a nervous smile, "I was waiting for you."

Heeseung nodded his head, "I can see that."

Niki stared right past Heeseung 's head where there was a steady stream of students still leaving the classroom that the latter was just in. It was almost as if they couldn't see them. Somehow, that settled Niki's nerves. It was like no one was watching.

It was like he wasn't about to confess his feelings to the prettiest boy in the school and ask him to the school dance in a terrible public place.

For a split second, it felt like this was going to be fine.

And Niki grasped at his small spark of confidence as soon as it came.

"Hyung," he practically thrust the bouquet of flowers into the shorter boy's hands, "These are for you."

Heeseung's hands clasped around the base of the flowers with wide, confused doe eyes, that same glimmer in his eyes.

Niki wanted to coo so bad and pat his head.

He stared down at the flowers. Niki cut Heeseung off before he could say anything, the nerves bursting in his chest making it feel like he was already breathless. He could feel the heat on his cheeks.

"Will-will you go to the school dance with me?"

He immediately looked down, unable to look at Heeseung. He couldn't look impending rejection in the eye. He swallowed hard.

There. It was out in the world, now. There was no taking it back, now. He was ruined.

He could already hear Jay's disappointed sigh. He could already imagine it: he would come back to the cafeteria where Jake and Jay were waiting for him and Jay would look at his slouching form and sigh. He would frown and say, 'oh no, I was rooting for-'

"Okay," Heeseung's voice cut through his train of thought like a piercing knife.

Niki's head snapped up and his eyes widened. His jaw dropped stupidly.

"What?"

Heeseung blinked at him and held the flowers to his chest. He tilted his head, so, so adorable, staring into Niki's eyes with his doe eyes shimmering,"I said okay."

"Okay."

"Okay, I'll go to the school dance with you," Heeseung clarified. He raised an eyebrow and raised the bouquet of flowers in his hands, "... if that wasn't clear."

Niki nodded his head, raven black locks flying everywhere with the force of his moving head.

"Yes. It was clear," he replied, suddenly stiff like a soldier standing guard. He nodded his head, "Very clear. We are going to the school dance together."

Heeseung's eyes glittered with amusement. He bit back a laugh behind his hand and his eyes seemed to twinkle with the prettiest light that Niki has ever seen.

"You're so cute, Niki," Heeseung giggled, hand coming up to ruffle the younger's hair. "Thank you for the flowers Niki-yah! I'll text you my address, see you next Wednesday~"

Niki felt his heart bursting in his chest.

He asked the prettiest boy in the school to the school dance and he said yes. And he called him cute.

End-

Hope you enjoyed~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 2.5K 54
ENGLISH VERSION ♥️ COMPLETE ✅ BOY X BOY ⚠️ Joong Dunk Fanfiction 💞 Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English is not my first langu...
93K 3.2K 63
Just Septiplier one shots. Enjoy! **FINISHED** (and very cringy, i'm very sorry)
16.5K 95 17
(тнιѕ ιѕ мy вooĸ prιnceѕѕ вυт ι'м coмιng υp wιтн a new naмe)This is different oneshots. Also story ideas. I'm to lazy to write them myself. Fluff, sm...
237K 15.1K 32
I need a pretend boyfriend and you owe me a favor. But I don't like you. You think I like you? This is stupid. Cmon, can't you just...fake love? Koo...