Monarch of the Gates/ Solo le...

Por Nanshima_15

This will be a Sung Jinwoo x Fem reader. Your favorite comic Solo leveling you had always wanted to be in it... Más

Tips
A New Reality?
Kira?
A/n
Where Are We?
What's My Rank?
Lost
A/n
Still Lost
And So it begins
A/n
Jobs
Beginnings
OCs
The Gate
The Gate Part 2
Answers
A/n TYSM
Testing
The Hunter Guild
A/n
Tension
Shopping
Fangirling
The Date
A/n
Daily Tasks
An Unexpected Turn of Events
Ready as I'll Ever Be
Weapon Shopping
The Tower
A/n
The Gates Warden
Levels
A/n
Him
Jeju Island
Passed out
Passed Out - Part two
A/n
Welcome Home
Leveling
Accidental Meetings
Accidental Meetings Part two
Gates
A Huge Crab (Like Huge)
Sore
Shopping

A/n NEW YEARS

479 9 0
Por Nanshima_15

Hey Loves! So where i live it is 6 hours till the new year but i know some of you don't live in the same time zone so i wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEARS. Thanks so much for reading and for this coming year i hope to bring you guys way mor updates and sorry that the story is coming along so slow i really want to make updates but i have some writers block. So my little New Years resolution is to try and write more the all of you. I couldn't have done this without you all so i hope each and every one of you has a great New Years and a great new year! Bye loves and on Jan 2 i will be hoping to post another chapter!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2K 100 14
dedicated to loving the man who exists in between the pages, behind the screen, two worlds apart. easier to love yet impossible to reach. sung jinwoo...
14.8K 659 35
He had an evil grin on his face, "It's only just the beginning. We will meet again and this time you will be mine." His deep and dark voice sends shi...
588 27 7
For the record, reincarnation and transmigration were a topic that many based their stories on. It was a common trope where the person who reincarnat...
62.4K 1.6K 34
What if there was a player who can rival Maple. A player who can summon the shadows of his enemies corpse. Find out how our MC becomes THE SHADOW MON...