Dylan O'Brien Imagines

By emilyM7411

A book filled with imagines of Dylan O'Brien and Stiles Stilinski💕 Requests are open🌼 I write: Smut Angst F... More

A/N
Missing him (D.O) -Fluff
Jealous (D.O) -angst+fluff
Caught (S.S) -smut
Mornings like this (D.O) -Fluff
The break up (D.O) -Angst
In the kitchen (D.O) -Smut
I'm sorry (S.S) -Angst
Clingy- (D.O) -Angst+fluff
UPDATE (A/N)
love your smile (D.O) -fluff
Epic love- (D.O)- Fluff
Injured (S.S) -Smut
NEW BOOK
Void (V.S)- angst
Part 2 (V.S) -
~Please read (A/N)~
Can't hurt her- Angst + Fluff (S.S)
Anxiety attack (D.O)- Angst
Pregnant- (D.O) -Fluff
Afraid (S.S)- Angst
Brother's best friend (D.O'B)- Smut Pt.1
Brother's best friend (D.O'B) Pt.2
I Fell (D. O'B) - fluff
A/N
First Date (S.S) - Fluffy Smut
Killer (S.S)-angst? fluff?
we were meant to be (S.S)- fluff
Overworked (D.O'B) Angst
just acting (D.O) Smut + Angst
hungover- D.O'B (fluff)
10k!!!!
Best friend's brother (D.O'B) Smut
pt. 2 Best Friend's brother- D.O'B (smut)
The break up Pt.2 (D.O'B) angst+fluff
Merry Christmas⛄🎄
Wrong time {D.O'B) angst
We belong together (D.O'B) - Fluff
Apologies- S.S (smut)
Attitude- (S.S) SMUT
Look at me- Mitch Rapp (Smut)

Anxiety attack (D.O) Angst- pt.2

1K 10 7
By emilyM7411

⚠warnings:⚠ mentions of blood, murder, detailed description of abuse, prison, abusive father, court.

I don't really know how the whole court or lawyer thing works, but i did google some (almos everything) and i hope it's a little accurate...but yea, hope you guys enjoy😊

requested⭐pt.2

It's been a few weeks since i found out my father is filing for parole. Me and Dylan have contacted the prosecutor that's going up against my father.
She came over to our house and we discussed the case.

If i wanted to make sure that my father stays in prison, i'm gonna have to testify against him. I would have to go up and sit infront of everyone and tell them about all the horrible things he did...but that's not the part i dreaded.

If i go up there, i'm going to see him and i'm going to have look him in his cold dark eyes as while explain everything.

_______________

"Dylan i don't think i can do it. I can't go up there and look him in the eye, not again." I said, my voice shaking as i spoke while pacing around in the kitchen. I had tears in my eyes, my hands were also shaking and my heart and mind were racing.

"Whoa Y/N, baby it's going to be okay. I'll be there with you. You're strong okay, we'll get through this and then you'll never have to worry about him again okay." Dylan said, standing up and walking towards me before pulling me in for a hug.

"I'm scared Dyl." I said as a tear finally escaped and rolled down my cheek.

"I know baby, i know. We'll get through this together okay. I promise."

_____________

The public calls Y/N Y/L/N to the stand Your Honor.

As i stood up and began walking towards the stand it felt like everything was moving in slow motion. My hands were sweaty and my throat was dry, but i just kept walking.

I sat down and my eyes immediately went to Dylan's, he gave me a reassuring smile to try and ease my nerves...it did help a little.

"So Miss Y/L/N, can you please tell everyone why you're here today and please state what your realtion to the defendant is."

I took a deep breath and began speaking.

"Jeffrey Bundy, the defendant is my father. I'm here today to make sure he doesn't get parole."

"Why don't you want the defendant to get parole miss Y/L/N?" The prosecutor asked

"Because i'm terrified of him. He beat me and my mother senseless, he treated us like objects, like punishing bags to take his anger out on. He manipulated us, he lied, he used us, he made me and my mom feel worthless and scared. He made us believe that what he was doing to us was right. That by beating us he was just showing us how much he loved us.
And then one night he started beating my mom...and he didn't stop even after she stopped screaming and crying, he kept beating her untill he grew tired an by then he was already soaked in her blood and she layed there, dead on the kitchen floor.

He- the defendant then stood up, went to his room, took a shower and went to sleep. I on the other hand, walked over to my mother's lifeless body and just sat down next to her, begging her to wake up, begging her to come back and to not leave me. I eventually stood up again and called 911. I told the dispatcher what had happened and i told her everything that has happened for the last twelfe years of my life.

When the police and ambulance finally showed up, i was still in the kitchen my hands coverd in my mothers blood. The police arrested my father and when he saw me he started screaming at me that he was going to find me and kill me aswell. If he gets out i'm terrified that he'll keep his promise. I'm terrified that he's going to kill me and my fiancé."
Tears started forming in my eyes as i spoke, but not because i was sad, but rather because i was angry. Even after thirteen years i'm still scared that he's going to kill me.

When i was done speaking i didn't even notice my eyes drifted over to my father's as i spoke, untill i looked at Dylan again.
He was crying aswell.

"Is it true that you changed your last name from, Bundy to Y/L/N?" The Prosecutor asked.

"Yes" I answered

"Why did you change it?"

"I didn't want my father to find me and i didn't want anyone to recognize me. I wanted a new life, a life where i didn't have to worry about my father finding me."

"That's all Your Honor. Thank you miss Y/L/N." The prosecutor said before sitting down again.

"Does the Defense have any questions for the witness?" The Judge asked.

"Yes Your Honor." Answered the Defense before standing up.

"Now miss Y/N/L, everything that happened, happened a little over thirteen years ago, don't you believe that in that time period your father could've changed into a better man?" Asked the Defense.

"No"

"And why is that?"

"He had twelfe years to change before he murdered my mother. He had time to become a better husband and a better father and yet he didn't. He didn't change then and hasn't changed now." I said as i looked at my father.

"No further questions Your Honor." The Defense said before taking a seat as well.

"We'll be taking a 5minute break. When we get back we'll proceed with the case." The Judge said before hitting his gavel.

_________________

"Hey, are you okay?" Dylan asked me once we made it out of the court room. We were standing in the hallway away from everyone else.

"Yea, i'm just glad i don't have to sit up there anymore." I said.

"I'm so proud of you baby." Dylan said as he kissed my forehead before pulling me in for a hug.

"Hey guys, sorry to bother you." The Prosecutor, Delaney said as she came up to me and Dylan.

"Hey." Me and Dylan said with a smile as we looked at her.

"I just wanted to know if you're okay after what happened in there." She said with soft smile.

"Yea i'm okay, thanks for checking up on me." I said giving her a smile.

"You're welcome sweetie."

"Okay, times almost up, we should probably get back in there. Goodluck okay." Delaney said

"Thank you, goodluck to you too." I said with a smile.

________________________

"Okay, we'll be moving forward with the parole hearing of mister Jeffrey Bundy.
Defense, your up." The Judge said

"The Defense calls Mr. Jeffrey Bundy to the stand."

_______________________

As he sat up there his eyes kept drifting over to me. His eyes are dark and cold. His soul is pure evil.

"Mr. Bundy you're filing for parole, the Jury can only grant you parole if they believe you're a changed man. So the question is, are you a changed man?" The Defense asked

"Yes, i am." My father replied.

"Mr. Bundy you're going to have give us an example or explanation as to why you are a changed man." The Defense said, he seemed irritated.

"I've spent thirteen long years in prison and during those long years i've had alot of time to think about the things i've done. I regret not being a better father and i regret not being a better husband, but the thing i regret most, is killing my wife...the mother of my daughter.
I wish i could turn back time so that i can be a better father and husband, but i can't. I am so sorry for the things that i have done. Y/N i'm sorry for making you grow up without a mother, i'm sorry for all the horrible things i made you go through. I'm sorry for everything.
You've grown up to be a beautiful, strong woman and i couldn't be prouder. I just hope that i can get the chance one day to prove to you that i can be a better father, a father that you deserve."

"Thank you Mr. Bundy. No further questions Your Honor."

"Mr. Bundy. How is it that you can suddenly become a better man after 13 years in prison. But you couldn't even try to change after twenty years of marriage and twelfe years of fatherhood?"

"You beated your daughter sensless, you beated your wife to the point of you killing her, after which you just kept beating her. When you were finally done, you took a shower and went to sleep, leaving your twelfe year old daughter to see the gruesome scene you created. Your daughter is still terrified of you. I don't believe you've changed Mr. Bundy, i think you're only putting up show so that you can get your parole and finish the job-"

"Objection! Your Honor the Prosecutor is harrasing my client."

"I'm only stating facts. The Jury has to know what kind of man Mr. Bundy is and it's my job to show them."

"Denied. Prosecutor, continue."

"Thank you Your Honor."

"As i was saying, you can't change Mr. Bundy. People can only change if they want to and you clearly don't. That's all Your Honor."

"Do you want to add or ask something?" The Judge asked looking at the defense.

"No Your Honor."

"Okay then. The Jury will discuss a verdict, until then court is dismissed." The Judge said before hitting his gavel.

_______________

"It's been two hours, why are they taking so long?" I said

"I don't know baby, i don't know." Dylan said.

________________

Another hour later and the Jury finally reached a verdict.

"We The Jury here by deny Mr. Bundy parole."

It felt like everything stopped. I couldn't hear anything besides my own thoughts. I was so relieved and happy that he wouldn't be getting out.

"Y/N?" I heard Dylan's voice say. When i finally looked at him, he looked concerned.

"Mm?" I

"You okay?" Dylan asked

"Yea, i'm better than okay. We won." I said, a smile formed on my face and i gabe Dylan a kiss. "We won" he said as we pulled away.

______________

It's been one month since that happened. Bundy is still in prison, me and Dylan are getting married next week and we couldn't be happier.

🍃🐛🍃🐛🍃🐛🍃🐛🍃🐛🍃🐛🍃🐛🍃🐛🍃

Hey guys!!

Okay so, by the time i publish this, it's going to be January 1st....

Soooooo....Merry Christmas🎄
And Happy New Year!🎉

I hope this year is going to be filled with joy and alot less mental breakdowns....

May your pillow be cold on both sides, may your crush finally ask you out and may all the people who are mean to you step on Lego's.😌🌈

Thank you for everything loves!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 13 13
This story is about teen wolf characters . There will be fluff , smut and maybe a bit of angst also a couple of imagines with the reader being a litt...
218K 3.2K 19
Imagines of Dylan O'Brien. Warning a lot of cuteness
17.4K 290 20
Hi I'm Jenna and I'm going to start writing Thomas sangster imagines! I hope you enjoy! ❤️❤️ ❤️~ SangsterrGangsterrXX
245K 3.4K 16
Just some cute imagines about my babe, Dylan O'Brien