๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž

By floridamadewritez

๐™๐จ๐ก๐ซ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐—๐ˆ๐—

10.2K 456 264
By floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

-graphic sexual themes if you gone whine in the comments don't read🙂.

ZOHRA

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24TH, 2022: 2 P.M.

"Papi where are we" I asked rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"My trap I want you to meet some people" he said handing me a large caramel frappé.

"Mmm ok" I said then he handed me a McDonald's bag.

"20 pc nugget and a large fry" he said then he got out the car and came to my side and grabbed my purse then he helped me out the car.

"Thank you daddy" I said smiling then he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

"You're welcome and stop playing you know you on yo period" he said squeezing my ass.

"You ain't gone fuck me, pussy" I said then he wrapped his hand around my throat.

"You better watch yo fucking mouth Zohra and just for that I got some for you when we get home" he said then he kissed me passionately.

"Mmm I'm so horny" I said looking at him.

"Calm yo pussy baby wait till we get home" he said kissing my forehead causing me to bust out laughing.

"You get on my nerves" I said then he shrugged.

"You still love me so I don't care" he said kissing me on my neck.

"I do, but is there drugs in this house" I asked looking at him then he shook his head.

"No, I would never jeopardize your future like that this like the hangout spot where my office and where my money is kept— you can say it's the trap's bank" he said causing me to smile.

"So am I like your trap queen" I asked cheesing then he started laughing.

"Yea baby you my lil trap queen" he said kissing my lips multiple times.

"Eassst stop sucking on that girl face" somebody said causing me to ball my face up.

"Carlos don't get punched in yo shit this my wife don't refer to her as that girl" he said wrapping his arms around me then Carlos face dropped.

"My bad I'm so sorry Zohra" he said causing me to smile.

"You're ok, but how you know my name" I asked looking at him.

"Oh yo man a pure simp for you he talk about you all the time" he said with a big smile.

"Really boopie you love me" I asked smiling up at him.

"Yes boopie I love you so so much" he said then he kissed me all over my face.

"Ah shit you more whipped than me" Carlos said then Tribe walked up to him and pushed him.

"Fight me pussy" he said then they asses started going blow for blow.

Opening the car door I sat down and closed the door then I started eating my food while those two big dummies continued play fighting.

"Mommy and daddy do you see the man I done fell in love with" I say aloud then I started sipping my drink.

5 MINUTES LATER

"I thought we were meeting people" I said looking at Tribe.

"Some came up they finna drop some shit off and ion need us around it so we finna slide" he explained causing me to nod.

"My stomach hurts so bad baby" I whined turning on my side in the seat.

"I'm so sorry baby we'll be home in no time" he said then he lifted my shirt and started massaging my belly.

45 MINUTES LATER

"Why you kicking me out" he asked turning off the bathtub.

"I need to change out my clothes" I said looking at him.

"What's stopping you — oh your period" he said causing me to nod then he shrugged.

"Bae just take the mini diaper off and get inside the tub so I can join you" he said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Imma shower first I don't wanna dirty the water" I said then I walked to the shower and started it.

"You think imma be disgusted of you or something baby" he asked in soft tone.

"Kinda, like you still wanna take a bath with me" I asked softly then he came and kissed my forehead.

Yea, I know told him to fuck me on my period but I just be talking out my ass sometimes— I just didn't expect him to want to bathe with me and help ease my cramps.

"It's completely natural I ain't like ya last nigga, ok? I just wanna help you" he said causing me to nod.

"I'll step out though call me when you're done" he said then I grabbed his hand.

"Stay, but turn around" I said then he nodded.

"Whatever makes you comfortable baby" he said then he turned around then I started stripping out of my clothes piece by piece.

5 MINUTES LATER

"Papi lemme get in" I said looking down at Tribe and he opened his eyes and smirked.

"Ouuu sexy mamas" he said holding his hand out then he helped me in the tub.

"Stop it before I ink" I said then he busted out laughing.

"Say babygirl you know I love you so much" he said wrapping his arms around me then he kissed my neck causing me to laugh.

"I love you so much more, thank you for my warm bubble bath and even for joining me" I said softly then he started rubbing my belly.

"Anything for my queen" he said softly.

"What made you get inside the streets" I asked then the bathroom lights dimmed.

"Money was short like real short we were living check to check and I was tired of hearing and watching my parents struggle so one day I went to this beat down apartment in Harlem and got to work selling weed, pills, coke, and everything else to help get my family by" he started.

"Yea my mother and father had jobs, but it wasn't enough at the time and plus they both owed money from their student loans and one day they couldn't pay for it then our family car got repossessed"

"By the time I turned 17 I had a lot of money saved up because I'd go with the big boys and move a lot of heavy weight because you know I was tryna get the family funds up— The streets ain't no joke mama I could've lost my life countless of times but I'm thankful I didn't and I witnessed so many deaths and things shit is crazy, but I had to do what I had to do" he finished up.

"So you stepped up and took care of your family" I asked then he nodded.

"Yes" he said then I looked back him and kissed his lips passionately.

"You're so strong baby this just made me love you even more" I said with a big smile.

"Enough to suck my dick" he asked batting his eyes causing me to laugh.

"I gotchu later baby, but also your family needs to be more appreciative of you because you're honestly their foundation" I said leaning back on his chest.

"Not anymore baby I have my own family now, us now we're gonna be the foundation of this new journey" he said then I intertwined our fingers together.

"I love that, us" I said with a big smile then he kissed my neck.

"Baby if yo cramps ain't too bad can you cook for me later" he asked causing me to nod.

"Baby we never finished shopping for the kitchen so we gotta go shopping, but what you craving" I asked running my soapy hands along his thighs.

"A seafood boil, and if you want we can invite our friends over and let them see the place for the first time" he suggested causing me to cheese.

"I'd love that, I'll send out text once we get out" I said then he nodded.

"I love you boopie" he said then he cupped my pussy.

"I love you more, but babe do you not know that my organ is bleeding rn why you keep touching it" I asked then he started kissing on my neck.

"I'm horny mama lemme get some pussy" he husked then he started rubbing my pussy causing me to moan softly.

"Babe" I let out as he continued to tease my pussy.

"You gotta pull out I'm really fertile right now, ok" I said looking back at him.

"Ain't you on the pill mama you know you be squeezing the nut out my dick" he asked then started sucking on my neck.

"I-I am but try to pull out" I said turning around while sitting in between his legs then I grabbed his dick and began stroking him.

"Ok" he said then he bit on his bottom lip.

"You want me to go get a condom" I asked then I leaned forward and kissed him passionately.

"No, I wanna feel yo walls tighten around me and yo cream all over my dick" he said causing instant waterfalls in my lower half.

"Sit on the edge of the tub" I said moving from in between his legs then he stood up and sat on the edge then I walked in front of him.

Reaching behind me I grabbed his dick then I looked back at him and slowly sat down on him causing us both to moan and furrow our eyes.

"Damn mama" he let out squeezing my ass.

At this point I didn't even care if I was on my period it's just something about when we fucking it's like my head is clouded.

"Oh my gosssh" I moaned rocking my hips on his thick length greying used to his size again.

Hearing his grunts in my ear only turned me on more because I was the cause of them. Placing my hands on the wall in front of me I started moving up and down on him.

"Mmm daddy" I moaned as his dick brushed against my g-spot as I continued riding him.

"Fuck! That's it mama ride daddy's dick" he panted slapping her wet ass causing a loud moan to escape her mouth.

"Yessss I-I'm riding daddy good" I asked in between moans.

One thing I love about our sex is that it's never quiet only if we're sneaking to do it around people.

"Yes baby so good, you just creaming on daddy's dick" he husked causing me to look back at him and he had his phone recording us.

"K-kiss me" I stuttered them he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back then he passionately kissed me forcing his tongue into my mouth then he started meeting my movements.

"Ouuu d-daddy that's m-my spot" I moaned out then he put his phone on the stand then he stood up while still inside.

Placing my right leg on the bench in the tub he gripped my hips with one hand while the other still gripped my hair then he started pounding inside of me.

"Right here mama, hmm? This yo spot" he asked panting inside my ear.

"Mmgddu" I let out as my eyes rolled back.

My stomach was getting tighter and tighter the more pounded inside of me constantly hitting my joy button.

"Answer me slut" he said switching his angle causing my eyes to roll back again.

"Y-YESSS I HA-HAVE TO CUM" I moaned out stumbling over words as the pleasure became too much.

"Mm cum with me! Fuuuck make a mess all over daddy's dick..That's right baby girl scream my name" he husked in my ear as the powerful orgasm ripped through my body.

"Daddyyy nut inside my pussy" I moaned out.

"I already did" he said wrapping his arms around me then he kissed my neck.

"I-Imma kill you" I said softly while leaning back on his chest then I felt it rumble as he laughed.

"You could never I'm to soulmate how you gone live without me" he asked causing me to smile.

"I can't" I panted still tryna catch my breath.

"I can't either, how you feeling" he asked pulling out then I looked back at his dick.

"We not going another round I need to walk, after our friends leave" I said then he sucked his teeth.

"Fine and we fucking on yo period all the time shit look like mayo mixed with ketchup" he said smiling causing me to shake my head.

"You're nasty, and my cramps gone thank you papi" I said smiling then he kissed me.

"You're welcome, and I'm only gonna keep getting nastier" he said slapping my ass.

"You cleaning the tub" I said kissing him.

"You gotta give me head" he said causing me to nod.

"You lucky I like sucking yo dick" I said then he started cheesing.

"Yea you be munching on my shit" he said causing me to bust out laughing.

"Put me on the toilet with yo slow ass" I said then he started laughing.

"Hold on lemme wash us up a little first" he said grabbing a rag.

"You know you still recording" I asked twerking for the camera.

"Mhmm, look at what I did to this pussy" he said bending me down then he spread my lips.

"Ouuu T-Tribe you nasty nigga that's my blood" I said mugging him after he got up from licking my coochie.

"So damn and I aint too nasty yo ass got wet from it, mhmm yup yo pussy done told on yo ass" he said causing me to laugh.

"Shut up" I said standing up right.

"Go back down I need to wipe in between yo thighs" he said causing me to nod.

"I love you" I said but this time it shot waves all through my body and I think he felt it too.

"I love you more" he said rubbing my ass then he started cleaning me up before we showered.

TIME SKIP: 4:35 P.M.

"Babe I want this set right here" I said pointing to this black and gold kitchenware set.

"Bet" he said picking it up off the high shelf then he placed it inside the buggy.

"Papi everybody says they're coming and Tommy and Mike bringing drinks" I said while replying to our group chat.

"How many people that's gonna be" he asked rubbing the lower half of my back.

"Us, Majesty, India, Tommy, and they bringing their niggas" I said

"Can I invite Carlos and his girl" he asked causing me to nod.

"Yes baby you don't have to ask" I said smiling at him then I kissed him because he's so cute.

"Yes I do it's our home and ion need you uncomfortable, but I'll text him though" he said pulling out his phone.

"Zohra" I heard Alex call out causing me to roll my eyes.

Here we go, AGAIN.

Chapter 19 is complete🥳

Would you let your man fuck you on your period?Personally I wouldn't.

Y'all know the exes gotta pop up every once and awhile😏.

Any feedback or questions?

Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-floridamadewritez 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 27 14
๐๐ข๐ฅ๐š ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ...
9.3K 476 13
"๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š•" ๐™บ๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ "๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ" ...
2.6K 138 11
"๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ"- ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ, ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ง. ๐Œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
3K 246 18
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...