Asmodeus and Fizzarolli Storys

By ColorlessHue

It's "Helluva boss" so . . . warnings. there probably won't be any smut or stuff. Not my characters. Also thi... More

Heads up
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter it is not.
Should I???
Pictures ♥︎♡♥︎♡
Pictures 2 ♥︎♡♥︎♡
Pictures 3 ♥︎♡♥︎♡
Pictures 4 ♥︎♡♥︎♡
Chapter 1 | Fizzarolli's Sick
Chapter 3 | Fizzarolli's Sick
Chapter 4 | Fizzarolli's Sick
Chapter 5 | Fizzarolli's Sick
Pictures ♥︎♡♥︎♡
Short story | Bar Mess
Requested | How Embarrassing.
Quick Thank You.
Damn it.
Gone to far
Not Yours
Pictures ♥︎♡♡♥︎
Pictures ♥︎♡♡♡♡♡♥︎
Pictures ♡♡♥︎
Important
Hell-Fucking-O
Recontinuing | Valentines
Requested | From Nightmares To Dreams
The Perfect Remedy
Christmas Love
News Update
Pictures and Important Notice

Chapter 2 | Fizzarolli's Sick

1.5K 33 4
By ColorlessHue

I was able to grab something from the kitchen. Though I'm still staving, but, the shows close to starting. I feel my sickness has gotten worse, which to be fair with how I felt earlier. I didn't think feeling even worse was possible. My vision is blurry; I can't force on things, my heads spinning, and my body feels painfully numb. It's difficult for me to even walk and when I preform I usually spin and stuff so unless I want to make it obvious that somethings wrong I'm gonna have to try to do my usual hosting attitude and movements. And I say "try" heavily. Right now, I am hating myself and my hosting routine. I get called out to by one of the waiters signaling me to go on stage. Ugh, great, well. Let's do this fucking shit. I feel worse by the second, but I walk up to and through the curtains. I then spin onto the stage and then start giving my hosting "speech" trying to do my normal movements. Then, I call the person on stage to start as I do another crazy movement to get back to the curtains. Then, I quickly walk through it, not confident that I have enough willpower to jump up onto the balcony where Asmodeus is. Which no doubt will seem suspicious it him, but right now, that is the least of my problems. God, my future self hates present mes' decisions. Later that will no doubt bite me in the ass but right now, I feel as though I'm going to puke or pass out. Or maybe both.

--------------------------
I don't know why, but I feel like Fizzarolli would have a praise kink. Sorry, I know that's out of the blue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 987 26
𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆. 𝗛𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲...
6.6K 247 18
** YALL, THIS WAS MY FIRST FANFIC, WRITTEN WHEN I WAS TWELVE. PROCEED WITH THAT IN MIND, BECAUSE ITS PROBABLY HOT GARBAGE THROWN INTO THE BURNING PIT...
625K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...