Dad For One

By DramaKelly

What if Hisashi Midoriya is All For One? What if he was actually a decent dad? What if he gave up crime in... More

Chapter 1 - Giving up Villainy
Chapter 2 - Entrance Exam
Chapter 3 - Toya Todoroki
Chapter 4 - Acceptance Letter
Chapter 5 - First Day
Chapter 6 - Testing
Chapter 7 - Combat Training
Chapter 8 - USJ
Chapter 9 - Sabotage
Chapter 10 - Withdrawal
Chapter 11 - Sportsfestival
Chapter 12 - Obstacle Course
Chapter 13 - Cavalery Battle
Chapter 14 - Encounters
Chapter 15 - Troubled Children
Chapter 16 - Feral
Chapter 17 - Requests
Chapter 18 - Home
Chapter 19 - Internship Request
Chapter 20 - Gran Torino
Chapter 21 - Stain
Chapter 22 - Shoto Todoroki
Chapter 23 - Messed Up
Chapter 24 - Nomu
Chapter 25 - Exam Preparations
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Practical Exam
Chapter 28 - Secondary Quirk
Chapter 29 - A Trip to the Mall
Chapter 30 - Summer Training Camp
Chapter 31 - Test of Courage
Chapter 32 - Nomu Attack
Chapter 33 - Holding Down The Fort
Chapter 35 - Escape
Chapter 36 - Kurogiri
Chapter 37 - Shirakumo
Chapter 38 - Unexpected Guests

Chapter 34 - Shimura

4.9K 214 83
By DramaKelly

Izuku felt groggy as he woke up again. He didn't know where he was or how the fight with the doctor ended, but he did know he was in pain. Guess that's what he gets for using so many quirks in such a short time... That and he felt warm somehow... It wasn't a nice comforting warmth though, no, more like a suffocating sticky heat that was clamping onto him. He slowly blinked, finding it hard to open his eyes, the air seemingly denser than he remembered.

Come to think of it, breathing didn't come all that natural to him right now. That was the moment he felt something stuck in his throat, making him twitch and making him very aware of the many other things attached to him. He panicked, his eyes shooting open as his body suddenly refused to breathe. His vision was blurry and everything seemed to be covered with a yellowish green tint. There were tubes floating around him, wires connected to his body.

Izuku realized soon enough that he was stuck in a glass tank of some sort, a strange warm liquid suspending him in place. At least, it was trying to suspend him as his body quivered and trembled, desperately trying to breathe through the device that was attached to his mouth. The pain only increased the longer he struggled and it felt like his lungs were on fire. Fuck! He clenched his eyes shut, trying to even out his breathing, to calm down.

"Ah, you're awake I see... Don't try to move too much, you'll only hurt yourself more"

Izuku's eyes snapped open again, coming face to face with the doctor. The image was blurry through the thick liquid, but he could still make out his main features. If this man was here, that meant... That meant the Nomu won the fight, didn't it..? He accomplished his goal... He managed to kidnap Izuku... A cold dread set in at the thought, at the realization that his friends weren't able to prevent it, that All Might-

...Did he lose though? Maybe it had all been on purpose..? Maybe All Might simply handed him over. That was way more likely than the number one hero losing. Yeah, All Might never lost, so this must be on purpose. Izuku wouldn't put it past him to send a boy off to his own death if that meant getting rid of All For One. Or maybe they implanted a tracker so they'd be able to find the doctor's lair? Not caring about Izuku's trauma or well-being at all, just like all the other so-called pro heroes...

Well no, Aizawa sensei definitely cared, he knew that much. He wouldn't let any of this happen if he had a say in it...
"Gone all quiet huh? There's no need to be worried! I assure you! Everything is going exactly according to plan! I'll only need a few more samples of you" the doctor grinned as Izuku watched him walk over to some kind of control panel. It was a large dashboard with several buttons and screens, showing stats and numbers that held no meaning to the green head.

"Now this is only going to hurt for a few minutes" the doctor told him before pressing one of the buttons, instantly putting Izuku into excruciating pain. If he could scream, he would, but no sound came out of his mouth. His body started shuddering again, shocking and trembling as the pain washed over him in waves. If he could cry, he would, but the liquid seemed to prevent that from happening. So he silently screamed and begged, praying for it to end.

Izuku had never been a religious person by any means, but he could pray to things other than a god up in the sky. He could pray to his friends and family, to his father, to Kacchan, Shoto, Hitoshi, anyone that was willing to hear him, to save him. And in the corner of his eye, he could see it. The shadowy figure of his father, the fraction of his mind that was left behind inside All For One. Please... Please just save him!

"We're coming, Izuku. Please hold out a little longer. I promise I'll save you"

Please... Please just hurry... Izuku didn't know how much longer he could take this before he totally snapped!

...

4 days

It had been 4 fucking days since Izuku was taken from them and they didn't have any leads so far! It's like he vanished off the surface of the earth! That and the fact Hisashi was basically arrested didn't help either. UA had taken him into custody but he refused to officially confess to any accusations until his son was rescued, which is why he was allowed to work with the heroes even though they were wary of him.

Instead of focusing their efforts on searching for Izuku, they tried to get the teens to confess about the things they heard or knew about the man, but everyone was keeping their mouth shut. That's where Tenko found himself right now, face to face with All Might of all people after he came to UA to check up on his dad.

"What do you know about All For One?"

It wasn't the first time he asked that question, but Tenko hadn't given him a straight answer yet.
"My brother hasn't done anything wrong" the red eyed boy stated, like he told him so many times before.
"He may have a powerful quirk, but so do you and I don't see people chasing you around in order to lock you up! So why don't you put all that energy into finding him instead of trying to push accusations onto my father!"

"You know those accusations aren't pulled out of thin air" All Might hissed.
"Oh do I now?" Tenko countered, flinching as the hero slammed his hand down on the table, causing the wood to crack under the pressure.
"You already confessed to knowing about the quirk! About the fact your adoptive father handed it down to Izuku Midoriya!" All Might yelled.

"I never said that!" Tenko shouted.
"But you did know!" the hero exclaimed.
"You can't prove that" Tenko hissed, feeling an itch rise up from underneath his skin. It was a sign his quirk was surfacing, tingling and ready to be used. His gloves were stopping it from working though, so his instincts were suppressed. At least, for now...

"The sooner you confess, the sooner this will be over with" All Might stated.
"I'm pretty sure it's against the law to confine a citizen without any accusations and that heroes aren't even allowed to officially arrest someone without the police giving clearance first" Tenko said, leaning back in his chair.
"And I also have a right to see my father, who you took into custody illegally by the way, and the only reason he's still here is so he can help look for my brother because you have no ground to stand on"

Choosing to study law in college was finally paying off, who would've thought? The twitching vein on All Might's face also brought a great satisfaction, so that was another benefit.
"You know what? I'll play along for a little bit" Tenko smiled.
"I do know about a special overpowered quirk, yours to be exact. One For All, a quirk passed on from person to person, accumulating strength over time and giving you the power you have right now. Do your colleagues know about that one? I don't think so, to be honest"

"He told you" All Might gritted out, making Tenko shrug.
"What are you? The eight wielder, right? Hm, and none of the seven other people were a match for All For One? Kinda pathetic if you ask me"
"Don't talk about my master like that!" the hero roared, breaking the table as he smashed his hand down upon the wood once again. Tenko whistled, pushing his chair back a bit to increase his distance to the man.

"Sensitive topic huh? Well guess what, your master wasn't strong enough and neither are you-"

Before he could finish his sentence, All Might already pushed him out of his chair and against the wall. The man was twice as large as him, towering over him with his intimidating figure and threatening aura. Tenko wasn't someone who was easily scared though and he knew that if the hero hit him, All Might would be in bigger trouble than he was in. So he simply tilted his head and smiled, deciding this was the perfect moment to play out his trump card.

"Do you know what my last name was before the Midoriya family adopted me? Or did you only check Izuku's background while you obsessed over All For One?" Tenko mused, groaning when the pressure on his body increased as All Might shoved him into the wall. Fucking hell, at this point he wouldn't even be able to tell him! He needed to get it out quick, no more games.
"It...ugh... It was... Shimura"

With that All Might's grip loosened instantly and Tenko felt like he could breathe again.
"Tenko Shimura, that's the name I was born with" he continued.
"Sounds familiar, right?"
"You're making this up just to mess with me" All Might hissed. Ah yes, denial is the first stage of everything...

"Nope, you can look it up, it's on my birth certificate" Tenko added.
"Nana Shimura, your master, the seventh holder of One For All as you know her... Well, she was also my grandmother"
You're lying!" All Might yelled.
"I'm not!"

Tenko flinched when All Might raised his hand, screwing his eyes shut as he waited for an impact that never came. When he glanced up again, he noticed the white capture scarf of Eraserhead wrapped tightly around All Might's arm, holding him back from hitting him.
"That's enough. If you hit another person I don't need Nezu to get you fired, understand?" Aizawa stated, his tone stern and annoyed. He was done with this man's bullshit.
"Now, Hisashi felt a connection to Izuku, we have a general idea of where he could be taken"

"You do?" Tenko gasped. This was the best news he has heard in days!
"Yes and I'm only saying this so you-" Aizawa hissed, glaring at All Might.
"-can stay as far away from that area as possible. I don't want you anywhere near Izuku Midoriya, is that clear? You're not involved in this rescue mission"
"You don't have the authority to pull me out of this-" All Might started, only to get cut off.

"Actually I do. Or did you forget your restraining order?"

Tenko bit his lip to keep himself from laughing but he couldn't suppress a snort. The number one hero held back from going after his nemesis by something as simple as a restraining order... Oh god, that was absolutely hilarious, he was loving it! Seeing the man seethe in anger clearly didn't impress Shouta, whose deadpan look continued to linger on his face. After that his eyes fell on Tenko, the oldest Midoriya child.

"I take it you're here to see your father?"
"Y-yes! I wanted to see how he was doing but I got, uh, intercepted, you could say" Tenko told him, walking over to the black haired teacher.
"I understand, it won't happen again" Aizawa said, glaring at All Might while speaking.
"Come on, I'll bring you to him. We're preparing search parties to go out and look for your brother and our intel gathering has indicated that-"

The underground hero continued to fill in the boy as they left the room, leaving All Might alone to simmer in his own anger. Unbelievable... This was fucking unbelievable! The worst part was that UA was taking Eraser's side! That all heroes were willing to work with All For One! All For One! The man who killed his master! Who killed countless others! Who destroyed lives! He wasn't even being interrogated!

All because his son was missing! Ugh, the sooner they find that kid, the sooner All Might can get their priorities straight again... Yes, he'll rescue Izuku whether they want it or not! He'll prove who the real hero is and get his revenge on the Midoriya's! He'll show the world what he's capable of! That he is the true number one hero! That he symbolizes peace and justice and that all who oppose him are villains! He'll show them, even if it's the last thing he'll do!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 140 10
This is the second book in a four book series! Be sure to check out the first before reading this. Yagi Izuku pushes himself to his limits everyday i...
4.6K 142 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...
8.5K 326 41
Izuku finally gets his quirk, hoping he can be a hero. What if all went down hill the moment he got it? Maybe he doesn't need to meet all might to kn...
70.4K 2.5K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...