Dare To Love

By cleopatras_heart

Sunlyn Carter is given a promotion to a chair member at a company in London. Giving her a new chapter in life... More

Dare To Love
TIKTOK
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT- THE END
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE PT. 2

SEVENTEEN

10.5K 413 73
By cleopatras_heart

Chapter Seveteen| Sunlyn

It's almost Christmas, and I couldn't be more excited. The last couple of days have been quite eventful. After talking to Mrs. Archibald about my relationship with Dario, I can't get her voice out of my head.

"So, at the end of the day, if you choose yourself over him, don't feel guilty."

As do the words of Theo.

"I have nothing against her, but ever since then, I've always kept a close eye on her."

Honestly, I've just been trying to bury the thoughts I've been having. And just focus on the good in my life. Dario has had his mind set on me spending Christmas with him and Theo. Tree decorating with them is probably one of the funniest things I've ever been a part of.

"Theo, we have to put on the lights first," Dario scolds Theo for trying to put on an ornament.

"If you would just let me take the lights out of the box already, then I wouldn't have started putting on ornaments," Theo responds.

I hear them bickering in the living room from the kitchen.

"I'm waiting for Sunlyn, you idiot."

Picking up the tray of hot cocoa I decided to make for us while we decorate, "Alright, I'm here, we can start now before you two bite each other's heads off."

Theo practically dives to the boxes of lights before Dario can get it, "Finally. And thanks for the hot cocoa, sis."

I turn on some Christmas carols and we get to work. Dario already hired workers to decorate the outside of the house, they were going to do the tree as well. But, I felt it would be better if we decorated it ourselves.

After nearly an hour and a half, we completed it.

"It looks amazing."

"Yes, it does darling," Dario pulls me into his side and kisses my forehead.

"Frankly I think it would look better if it was just me and Sunlyn decorating it. But, you can't get everything you want for Christmas," Theo says walking towards the kitchen with his mug in his hand.

"I swear one day, I'm just going to murder him."

I definitely enjoyed myself.

Right now, I'm preparing for the Christmas Eve ball, that is taking place tomorrow night. I've already got my dress, and Daniel has already scheduled my appointments for hair and make-up.

Yesterday, Mrs. Archibald recommended that Dario and I should go together. This was weird to me considering, she was just telling me to keep it professional in a work setting. And let's not forget her word of warning as well. I agreed though, I'm ready to be in a public relationship again. I just want this to be a smooth holiday season, that's all a girl can ask for.

...

Dario

"Sir, he's been quiet. No meetings with partners or sudden trips overseas," one of my men spoke.

"You think he is finally done with his crap," Sergio asked. Pierce is always scheming, I doubt he has just suddenly given up. Even if he has with the shit he's been pulling, I'm not just going to let him off the hook.

"Keep a watchful eye out on him, I'm afraid he is up to something," I spoke. After a quick conversation, I quickly dismiss them. Sadly, Theo and Sergio decided to stay around.

"So, Theo tells me your woman has you decorating Christmas trees." Sergio chuckled, "And since when do you put up all of that crap outside."

"Since now, I do." I retort, "And if you don't like it, you can get the fuck out of my house."

"Woah, easy there tiger," Theo laughs.

"Why are you acting you weren't there too? Basically fighting me to decorate it."

"She made me a hot chocolate, I couldn't just take advantage of her like that."

Sergio laughs, "Either way that woman has got you whipped, Dario."

She does.

And I'm okay with that.

...

Sunlyn

"This looks amazing, thank you so much," I speak to my makeup artist.

"No problem, dear. Enjoy your night." She hugs me lightly, making sure not to mess up my face. She packed up her set and was escorted out by one of Dario's men. She did such an amazing job, I'm in love. Kept it very natural and calm.

I decided to get ready at Dario's house since I would be coming back here tonight anyway because it was Christmas eve. I'm getting ready in the guest room, so I could have space for my stuff and Dario just kept hovering and I honestly couldn't take it anymore.

I check the time and I needed to start wrapping up. I slide into my dress and zipped it up all by myself. I was quite impressed with myself. Taking off my bonnet, careful not to mess up the pinned curls I had. I decided to straighten it after two years, hopefully, it doesn't damage my hair. But that slick press was calling my name.

Slowly removing every bobby pin from my head. There's a knock on the door, "Ms. Carter, Boss told me to let you know it is almost time to leave."

"Alright, I'm finishing up." Lightly, brushing out the curls, making sure they didn't drop.

I go to put on my clear heels and I grab my purse. I look at myself one more time in the mirror before heading downstairs. My heels clicked as I walked through the halls. I hear Dario and Theo talking as I made my way to the stairwell. They didn't notice me at first. But, Sergio cleared his throat and nodded his head toward me.

I felt the heat of their stares, making me move down faster because I kind of hate being the center of attention. Dario moved forward and met me at the bottom of the stairs, grinning like the Cheshire cat. Finally taking a good look at him, he looks delicious in that suit.

Grabbing my hand and looking my body up and down once more, "You look beautiful, darling."

"Thank you, you look very nice yourself."

Too caught up in the eyes of each other, we forget Theo and Sergio are still in the room.

"Can we leave now?" Theo asked.

I giggled, "Yeah let's go." Dario helped me put on my coat.

We took two separate cars. Don't ask me why. Dario claimed that being in a car with Theo for too long would cause him to get a heart attack. So I just went along with it. The driver starts the trip, while Dario decided to roll up the partition. Then, takes his hand and rests it on my upper thigh. Dipping his head in the crook of my neck placing kisses on it.

Whispering in my ear, "You look so fucking sexy tonight, Darling."

Oh fuck.

"Dario, we can't."

"What can't we do, baby?" Sliding his hand under my dress, pressing against my clit through my panties.

"Oh shit," I murmured lowly.

"Look at you, already wet for me," he rubs me harder.

Dario is going to finger fuck me in this car.

And I'm okay with that.

"You want it, baby."

"Yes," I moan.

He pulls my panties to the side and starts to rub my clit, "You sure?"

I moan louder.

"You didn't answer my question," he slides one finger into me. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes."

He continues, sliding in and out of me. Faster and faster until I can't take it anymore. My moans are all over the place. "Your pussy is so fucking tight," he slides another finger inside me.

"Oh fuck, Dario," I moan. "I'm going to come."

"Look at me when you come." I feel the orgasm build up, the feeling of pleasure ripping through my body. While Dario continues his assault on my body. I feel my walls tighten around his fingers.

As I come down from my high, Dario takes his fingers out of me and puts them in his mouth. Sucking up my juices. "Your pussy is always so sweet."

"Oh shut up."

"Aww, don't be shy now."

After cleaning myself up and trying to make myself look like I hadn't just been fucked. We arrive at the party, the driver opens up the door for us. I mentally apologize for him having to hear all of that in the car.

Entering the hall, the place looks amazing straight out of a movie. After checking my coat, Dario made sure that we entered the party with me on his arm. I noticed a lot of people didn't pay us any attention, which I was grateful for. But there were still many turned heads, staring a little too hard.

"Ahh, Dario," Mrs. Archibald walked up to us, hugging Dario and then me. "You both look amazing."

"Thank you, Mrs. Archibald, you look amazing as well."

She had on this silky green gown, that made her look younger in my opinion. "Finally, you guys are here. We can start the party."

...

Don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 10.6K 36
There's a thin line between good and evil. Good. Azalea Blanc in one word. Although she is constantly surrounded by crime, she never lets it alters h...
39.7K 1.2K 27
Inaya Fae Vesper 21 Living in Chicago with a very successful business that she's worked hard for. She deserved it and also had the held with her moth...
441K 21K 53
A night at the club to be freed of the loneliness that they had been feeling in their lives turns into something even more when Mariah and Valentino...
177K 3.4K 43
𝐌𝐞π₯𝐒𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐨π₯𝐚𝐜𝐞 The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...