F R E A K -- Obanai!Reader X...

By NOTLilyS

❝I should praise you or something...❞ -Y/n Iguro ❝I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all...❞ -Queen, Boh... More

𓆙 Character 𓆙
𓆙 Love Interests 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter One 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Two 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Three 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Four 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Five 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Six 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Seven 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eight 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Nine 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Ten 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eleven 𓆙
𓆙 Character 𓆙
𓆙 Love Interests 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter One 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Two 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Three 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Four 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Five 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Six 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Seven 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eight 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Nine 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Ten 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eleven 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twelve 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Thirteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Fourteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Sixteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Seventeen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eighteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Nineteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty One 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Two 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Three 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Four 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Five 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Six 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Seven 𓆙

𓆙 Chapter Fifteen 𓆙

8.4K 368 157
By NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

Naruto's eyes were red. The Kyuubi was angry and Naruto was angry.

"Yes....know pain!!" Pein exclaimed, as he experienced the Kyuubi's horrifying rage first-hand.

Sakura gasps, as she is blown backwards by the sheer power of the Kyuubi.

"What is this?!..." Sakura muttered in shock, trying to see what was going on. She didn't know what happened to Y/n. Nobody could see.

"Do you hate me?!!" Pein shouted at Naruto with a crazed smirk.

The Kyuubi screams in response; as the yell shakes the surrounding area.

"The power of the Nine-Tails..." Pein spoke as he stared at the monstrosity that Naruto had become.

Naruto began to transform into four tails.

They fought.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Naruto eventually saw his father inside of his mindscape, who helped him control the Kyuubi a bit so he could transform back.

Naruto also ended up meeting someone named Nagato, who was the person controlling Pein.

Naruto did his magic, and Nagato healed everyone that had died; Including you. Although, Nagato died in the process of healing everyone.

Everyone began to treat Naruto like a hero. The hero of the hidden leaf.

Y/n watched from a slight distance as their blonde friend was carried by Konoha and thrown into the air as everyone cheered for him.

Rin held your shoulder gently as she watched with a smile.

Y/n was not smiling, "They switched up so quickly, huh....?" Y/n narrowed their eyes, as they slightly softened, "At least he's happy and getting the respect he deserves..."

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

It's been a few days since Pein's attack on Konoha. Tsunade was injured, so she couldn't do her hokage duties.

The village needed a stand-in sixth hokage; and they had to select that person quickly.

Danzo was chosen by the elders of the village.

To say Itachi and Shisui were displeased would be an utter understatement.

When Y/n were simply entering their house, they saw Shisui and Itachi both planning to murder Danzo and stage it as an 'accident'.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

It was miserable with Danzo as the stand-in hokage.

Y/n was walking around and trying to find cat food for Mitsuri; before they saw Sai, Naruto, and Sakura.

They got attacked by two cloud nins.

"At least let us try conversate with your other teammate; Iguro." You overhear the girl with red hair say.

"Stop calling them Iguro! Haven't I already told you?!" Naruto slightly irked.

Y/n narrowed their eyes, as they decided to appear, "I'm right here...We can talk in a second..." Y/n spoke.

The duo nodded their heads.

You turn towards Sai, Sakura, and Naruto.

"There are rumours of Sasuke." Y/n stated, as this instantly caught everyones attention.

"Oh?" Sakura tilted her head, "What about him...?"

"That he is now in the Akatsuki, and trying to also take down Konoha...." Y/n bluntly put it.

Sakura gasped, a hand over her mouth as tears built in her eyes.

Naruto was shocked, gripping his palms tightly, "So he's after me now...? And the other jinchuriki...?"

Sai was expressionless other than his eyebrows furrowing a little.

Y/n nodded slightly, "Sasuke has changed, Naruto." Y/n murmured to him, as Naruto gritted his teeth slightly.

Y/n faced the cloud ninjas. "What do you want?" Y/n bluntly said.

"Let's talk in...private." One of the cloud ninja glanced at Y/n's teammates.

Y/n looked over at the rest of team seven, "Bye." Y/n waved, as the trio slowly walked away from Y/n and the cloud ninja.

"What do you want...?" You tilted your head with a slightly rude tone.

"Raikage-sama said that we should get more information on Sasuke Uchiha, and we should go to one of his teammates." One of them informed.

"Yes...You seem like the most cooperative person on the team." The other adds.

Y/n deadpanned, "Okay."

"Sasuke using lightning and fire affinities." Y/n stated, giving them the most useless information they could, "That's all I'm able to say..."

They both looked at Y/n with a slightly confused expression.

"Why...are you unable to tell more?" One of them asked in a slightly cold tone.

Y/n narrowed their eyes, "We haven't gotten into battle with him in a while. After all...he did leave the village three years ago." Y/n bluntly lied.

They nod their heads, and walk off, "Thank you."

"Sasuke really fucked up, huh?" Y/n murmured, as the duo left.

"Oh wait...I need to get Mitsuri some cat food..."

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Sasuke had killed Danzo, resulting in Itachi and Shisui having a whole party.

Itachi even made a speech on how proud he was of Sasuke with tears brimming his eyes.

Kakashi was a candidate for the sixth hokage, shocking most people; especially Naruto.

Sasuke and Naruto fought each other, as Naruto tried to get the emo to come back to the village. However, Zetsu and Tobi suddenly appeared beside Sasuke.

They all exchanged some words about them dying together if they fight.

Kakashi and Rin were going against Tobi, who had revealed himself to be 'Madara'.

Y/n was utterly shocked to find out Tobi's 'identity'. You had bought 'Madara' dango?! That's crazy...

They all left after Tobi said that Kakashi's kamui won't work on him so they could try and plan out something that may work.

After a while, Naruto's face suddenly began to fall purple.

"That's...poison!" Y/n's eyes widened a bit, as they quickly caught Naruto before he could fall to the ground, "Sakura...antidote..." Y/n quickly furrowed their eyebrows.

Sakura nodded, as she went to quickly prepare an antidote while Kakashi carried Karin; a girl who was by Sasuke's side for a while.

Karin was doing heart eyes at Y/n the whole time, which irked Sakura really quickly.

They all then went back to where Sakura had left Kiba, Lee, and Sai for a while.

They reached there, just to find them all sleeping. Even Akamaru.

Y/n deadpanned.

Naruto then went to the side and laid down to sleep as well, as he was also tired.

Then, an idea popped into Y/n's head.

"Sakura, Kakashi, Karin...close your eyes...I'm gonna wake them up..." Y/n slightly smirked.

"Sure...Just don't hurt them too bad.." Sakura sweatdropped.

Y/n agreed, "Okay.."

Kakashi, Karin, and Sakura all shut their eyes in slight anticipation.

Y/n then did a jutsu, using lightning to strike them in a painless yet shocking way.

"AAAAHHHHH!" They all screamed at the electric shock they just felt, except for Akamaru who simply howled instead.

As Kakashi, Karin, and Sakura open their eyes, they all see the boys who were previously asleep have wide eyes and their hair all spiked up.

"Eh? What did you do..!?" Sakura scolded Y/n, while inwardly snickering.

Your ears slightly flushed at how close she was to you.

Y/n swiftly pushed her a bit away, "Nothing..."

As you look over at the five, they were all glaring at you for disturbing their sleep.

"Stop glaring. It's annoying." Y/n bluntly said.

Then, on the way back they all explained what happened to the rest.

They then made fun of Naruto as he raged.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Karin's POV:

So this is Naruto...

His chakra is the opposite of Sasuke's. It was so bright and warm...Sasuke's chakra is dark and cold...

I secretly glanced at Y/n, and sensed their chakra. Their chakra was cold, but in a soothing and nice way.

I blushed, as i hid my face to cover it slightly.

Man.

Y/n would be the perfect partner....

I pouted.

They probably don't like me though...

Nobody does.

●✩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁✩●

They all finally reached the village.

Naruto then called for everyone so he could talk to them all.

He began talking about how none of them should take Sasuke on except for him, since he's probably the only one that can do it.

However, nobody was even listening.

Y/n irked a little at all the noise.

"Can you guys shut up...? What Naruto is saying, is true...are you all incapable of listening to him instead of overestimating yourselves?" Y/n irked at everyone, narrowing their eyes slightly.

Kiba then stared at you, "You are strong aren't you, Y/n? You and Sasuke were quite good friends, and you're also both quite similar...why can't you do it?" He quirked an eyebrow.

There was some murmuring at Kiba's statement.

"I'm not as strong as Naruto...and sure, Sasuke and I were...friends, but I don't think I could do it." Y/n bluntly stated, as you unintentionally complimented Naruto.

Naruto blushes at the compliment in slight embarrassment. He grinned inwardly.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

As Y/n entered the village, they got a few greetings; even a few kids ran up to you in admiration of seeing real ninja.

It made you feel strange. To think the fourth great ninja war was starting, and these kids had no clue.

Rin appeared up behind you.

"Hey Y/n! Wanna hang out? I'm kinda bored." Rin asked, grinning.

"Sure." You agreed, glad for a change of thought.

As the duo walked around the village, talking and chilling out; Y/n noticed a necklace on Rin's neck.

She always wore it.

You were curious.

"Hey. Rin....Why do you always wear that necklace?...I always see you wearing it..." You asked hesitantly, "It's fine to not tell me if it's personal." Y/n stated.

She stares at you for a second with shocked eyes, before saying, "My two teammates got it for me...they both unfortunately passed away..."

"I'm...sorry for your loss." Y/n quietly murmured, "You were also in a team of four?" Y/n tried to change the subject.

"Yup! Most team 7's consisted of 4 members..." She softly smiled at you. She looked as if she wanted to say more, but eventually decided not to.

She was inwardly too shocked to say anything anyways.

The fact you had realised that she wore the same necklace your past self had given her...

She felt a shiver down her spine at the coincidence.

TBC..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 504 16
[Blue Lock x Akashi/Kuroko!OP!GenderNeutral!Reader] [Name] wishes their Dad hadn't forsaken them. Otherwise, they wouldn't have joined this program...
876K 26.9K 30
❝...𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗅...
473K 21.6K 49
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ🐍 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 ﹔fem iguro obanai reader ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"unlike the others, i'm not a nice person." 🍸 ㅤㅤㅤㅤx bonten ﹗ 🍾🗯️ tokrev x dem...
30.4K 985 19
━━━━━━ "you're fine as fuck!" completed. fluff. possible angst. smut. chat-fic. crack. ༉‧₊˚✧