๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™‡โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‘๐™€ (Gษชแด ...

De Moonie_yx

A ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ Fแด€ษดา“ษชแด„ โฃ๏ธŽ โ€ผ๏ธMIGHT NOT FOLLOWING THE MANGA/ ANIME PLOTโ€ผ๏ธ "ษช า“แด‡สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ แด... Mai multe

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ :)
๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ 
๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘“๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘
๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
๐ธ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘
๐ป๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
oho
Cheating
The truth
I like you
Game
...pain
He saved me???
My house :)))
CHP 15

๐ด ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’?????

922 45 1
De Moonie_yx

Chp 4:

Why is my heart that painful?

Ugetsu finally fell asleep on my shoulder after crying for such a long time. I cautiously laid him down on the bed and covered the blanket on him. I sat beside him and stared at his tired face.

Man...his dark circles are even worse than mine. Has he been sleeping???

I didn't know this famous violinist was actually so close to me until one day I accidentally found out Akihiko and Ugetsu are in a relationship. I've always admired him since I first saw him on TV. I almost fainted when I first saw him standing in front of me.

Now that I look at him, he is none other than a normal person that gets tired when he reaches his limits. Although he's sleeping peacefully, I don't know whether he's hurting inside.

Hah...I wonder where Akihiko is right now... Will he come back?

I wrote down a note for Ugetsu and left it beside his violin bag then left the house quietly. I opened my phone and texted my brother saying that I'm coming back home now and asked him to not be worried about me. 

I waited for his response and surprisingly he didn't reply to me. Weird. He always replies to me the second I messaged him. Then I took a look at the time. It was 1am in the morning. Hmm, maybe he is sleeping.

I exited the messaging app and turned on the ' 1 hour loop ギヴン「冬のはなし」' that I downloaded in my phone few days ago, then put on my earphones and started playing it into my ears.

Damn, why am I addicted to this song...

I walked a long way. I was lucky that there were no perverts along the way. I went up the stairs to my house and saw another pair of shoes laying beside my brother's. 

Someone's sleeping over today? Brother didn't tell me anything about this though.

"I'm hom-" I dropped my bag on the floor when I saw two men struggling on the sofa. One on the top and one at the bottom.

They were my brother and Akihiko.

My brother panicked and immediately pushed Akihiko away and fixed his pants and clothes. Akihiko sat down beside him like a good boy and acted like nothing happened.

"Ahaha...Welcome home, Y/N...." Brother awkwardly said.

"Do you mind explaining to me what's happening just now?" I can literally hear my nerves popping inside my body although I'm smiling like an angel outside.

The next moment I said that, I was immediately dragged to the sofa while Akihiko was being kicked down by my brother. He went into the kitchen and poured a glass of my favourite juice and passed it to me, then obediently kneel down on the floor, smiling at me.

"Stop with the act, EXPLAIN." I took a sip of my juice and glared at both of them.

"Umm, Akihiko just happened to come by and he's...kinda..ummm down and we quarrelled and then we umm... fought on the sofa...yeah..." My brother should really improve his lying skills.

"Ah yeah, fighting with your clothes and pants off. Sure." I sarcastically said. I then turned around and looked at Akihiko, waiting for his explanation.

"I was... a little sad and angry and I'm taking out my rage towards Haruki. I'm sorry."  Akihiko lowered his head.

My brother and I were startled. I sighed and stood up from the sofa and pulled up those two men. Akihiko was 100 times heavier than my brother, to be honest. I can see my left arm hurting tomorrow.

"Look, I don't really know what kind of umm adult-ish feelings you guys are talking about, but please don't make things awkward between you two." I went back to my room after telling them that.

I don't know what happened next, but I definitely heard the house door open after some moments. Guess the discussion didn't go well between them, huh? I wanted to see who was the one leaving but I decided not to afterwards and went to sleep.

I hope all of this will settle by the time I wake up...

But certainly I was wrong.

"AKIHIKO??! WHY ARE YOU HERE???!" I almost got a heart attack when I saw that soulless figure sitting on the sofa, rethinking about his life decisions the moment I opened the door of my room.

"Oh, ohayo...Y/N-san." He's definitely crazy now.

"Please don't be so formal, it creeps me out. Where's my brother?" I asked as I opened the fridge to find something to eat.

"He left last night...and I don't know where he is now..." Akihiko looks even more depressed now.

"Ah..I see." I didn't show much emotion as I knew my brother was hiding at Take's house. And I knew he doesn't let Take tell Akihiko. Don't ask me why I know all of this. I just knew.

"Are you not worried about your brother?" Akihiko was a little surprised by my calm reaction.

"Ummm, no, I am VERY worried about him." I showed him a fake sad face and started to prepare breakfast for that emo guy.

Timeskip (After breakfast)

"Whoa...I never knew you were this good at cooking." Akihiko praised me after finishing the whole plate of omelette fried rice.

"Do not even think about me making bento for you." I knew he was going to ask about this in his next sentence. He clicked his tongue on me and slowly turned emo again.

"Tsk...what is it? What are you still worrying about???? I already said your precious Haruki is 10000% safe right now, do you not trust his own sister?" I was tired of healing his depressed heart when we were having breakfast just now.

"No...it's just that, he told me that he would be back by this morning but he's still-" The sound of the door opening stopped Akihiko's words.

My brother came back.

And he looks...different.

"Haruki!" Akihiko stood up as he walked past him.

"Oh, you're still here." Now, my brother's turn to look depressed. He even cut his hair short! Come on man, I still wanna play with his long hair!!

"Haruki..your hair..." Akihiko noticed it too.

"Ah, this. I cut it because it was too hot. I'm tired, you can go home now." As I said, he should improve his lying skills.

"I don't have a home to go to." Akihiko said.

Me and my brother both turned around at him. I'm almost sure that we were thinking about the same thing.

'Please don't tell me you wanna live here!' That was our thought.

"Umm, I sorta got kicked out by my roommate and now.. I don't really have a place to stay. So, ummm, can I-"

"No, no, no, no! You can't!" My brother immediately stopped him from asking the question that we were afraid of.

"Oh umm, I can do all the house chores and umm also I can sleep anywhere... So, please...let me stay." Akihiko slightly bowed at my brother.

"Hell no! You can't -" I was stopped by my brother.

"I would've abandoned you if you're not in my band." My brother quietly said.

Huh? Wait what? He agreed??? Oh god please, why do I have to stay with these two lovely birds??? Do you think that I'm still not depressed enough from being single????!

And that's how Akihiko was accepted into our house.

I was kinda pissed off for some reason and locked myself in my room even though Akihiko or my brother tried to call for me. They left for band practice afterwards and left me alone at home.

"Hahhh...I've nothing to do..." I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

Hmm, I wondered how Ugetsu is doing now. Has he been eating or sleeping well? Should I text him? But I think it's gonna be a bit awkward if I suddenly text him and ask 'are you okay?' those kinds of things.

"DING!" The notification sound broke the silence.

I hardly managed to get my lazy ass up from the bed and went to my phone. I checked on the notification.

It's a message from Ugetsu.

"Holy shit!" I yelled and immediately jumped onto the bed and clicked into it to check it out.

[Ugetsu: I'm sorry for causing you troubles yesterday and thanks for accompanying me. Wanna go out and have dinner today? I'll pay for it. (As a return of your favour ;) )]

No way...he...he...a famous violinist is asking me out for dinner??!!! Wait, is this Ugetsu? It's really himmmm!!

I threw my phone away, wandering back and forth in the room to calm myself down. I still couldn't believe what just happened.

After a few minutes, I've finally entered my serious mood and decided to give him a reply. I picked up the phone and clicked on the keyboard to start typing.

And I realised that I don't know how to reply.

[Ugetsu: I'm sorry for causing you troubles yesterday and thanks for accompanying me. Wanna go out and have dinner today? I'll pay for it. (As a return of your favour ;) )]

[Me: Yes, of course!]

"No shit, that doesn't look polite." I cleared out my message and started typing in a different way.

[Me:Are you feeling a bit better right now? ]

Ughhh, nonono! What if I make him recall yesterday's incident again??

[Me:Okeh~ we can even have a date after this😏 ]

Gahhhhh! What in the world am I typing???

I fell down onto the bed while holding my phone.

"DING!"

Wait, I think I heard something...

I widened my eyes and took my phone close to my eyes.

Holy shittttttt! Did I just accidentally send the message to him?? It's okay I can delete it.

[Ugetsu: I'm sorry for causing you troubles yesterday and thanks for accompanying me. Wanna go out and have dinner today? I'll pay for it. (As a return of your favour ;) )]

[Me:Okeh~ we can even have a date after this😏 ]
Read

....Fuck my life.

He agreed with the same emoji that I used then told me the location and the time we have to meet there and I'm here suffering from embarrassment.

I texted my brother that I'm going out for dinner with my friend so he won't freak out and tried to call the police when I'm not at home. I'm still mad at him though. Kinda.

[My Haruki🤍: Who are you going with?]

He replied as soon as I sent my message.

[My Haruki🤍: Who are you going with?]

[Me: No one, it's just a friend of mine in primary school.]
[Me: She suddenly texted me and I just agreed to go.]

It was obviously a lie. I can't let my brother find out the relationship between Akihiko and Ugetsu. He will be suspicious if I tell him the truth.

[My Haruki🤍: Who are you going with?]

[Me: No one, it's just a friend of mine in primary school.]
[Me: She suddenly texted me and I just agreed to go.]

[My Haruki 🤍: Oh really? Ok then, don't be back home too late.]

[Me: Okay. ]

I just put a full stop behind my 'okay' rather than putting some emojis to give him a sign that I'm still angry at him.

I took a look at the clock and it's almost 4pm. We agreed to meet at the restaurant at 6pm sooo I should get prepared now.

I took a bath and put on some simple makeup like applying lipstick, thin eyeliner, a little bit of blush and I'm done. I grabbed a dress of mine that I rarely wear because it's too troublesome and I decided to wear it today for some reason.

(A reference to the dress. Now you know why it's troublesome :) )

It's almost 5 and I'm finally done with my preparations. I did a final check on myself and went out of the house. I took a train to go to that restaurant because I can't walk that far with my high heels.

I got there by almost 6pm and to be honest...that restaurant was quite a fancy one. I stood outside of the restaurant, not daring to go in by myself since Ugetsu texted me that he'll be here in a few minutes.

I stood there, watching all the people passing by me. Some pervert even stared at me like I'm an alien. Jeez.. I should've worn pants.

Just when I felt really uncomfortable outside and decided to go in, I heard a familiar voice calling out my name.

"Y/N!!" Ugetsu ran towards me.

I turned around. My eyes widened when I saw his appearance.

He wore a neat and tidy black suit and styled his hair a little. I don't know why, but I felt something blooming inside my heart.

He looks handsome...

"Y/N? Are you listening?" Ugetsu suddenly bent down his body and pulled his face closer to mine.

I was shocked and tried to back off to keep a distance. Lucky me, I lost my freaking balance and was going to fall on the streets.

'Goodbye to my beautiful image...' I thought as I'm falling down.

Suddenly, a hand grabs my waist and pulls me back up. Before I realised, I was in Ugetsu's arms right now.

I blushed intensely and pushed him away from myself.

"I-I'm sorry!" I lowered down my head to hide my embarrassment.

"Pftt...BAHAHAHA!" Ugetsu laughed.

"Eh? Why are you laughing?" I lift my head up with confusion.

"Nothing, it's just that you're so cute when your clumsy side shows up." He was barely holding back his laugh although he tried to.

"Wha-??!" I can feel my face getting hotter and hotter after his words and ended up burying my face into my hands.

"Oh come on, don't be shy~" He teased while poking on my hands.

"Shut up."

Happy New Year everyone ♡♡

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

9.8K 300 10
-y/n doesn't fall in love, or at least that's what she'll say to anyone who asks her about getting into any kind of romantic relationship. however, a...
64.7K 1.5K 16
[๐’๐š๐ง๐ณ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
411K 15K 37
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...
260K 7.9K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...