| Ms.Sunflower | Fem!Hinata H...

By Im_the_Tae_2_ur_Kook

Shiyo Hinata, a 16 year old girl that everyone wants to be. She comes from a wealthy family and has a little... More

Hinata Shiyo
Chapter 1
Merry Christmas Everyone
Y'all...
You guys are weird
Chapter 2

HAPPY NEW YEAR+ UPDATE

139 1 10
By Im_the_Tae_2_ur_Kook

Okay I will stop promising you guys when I will post the chapters because my lazy butt got ahead of me and there are also alot of family events and shopping in my life right now.

So yea I am currently working my best on the Christmas and new years special along with chapter 2.

Btw no more promises on when I'm gonna post the chapters. I beg any of you not to rush me because my sleeping schedule is messy so have mercy.

And yea-

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.1K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
734K 44.9K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
345K 15K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
312K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...