UNTIL THEN MY LOVE

By quizinnanyie

TAKEMITCHI × READER Takemitchi has one last time to fix the past so if he messed up he can't change it anymor... More

CHAPTER 1: HIS IDENTITY
CHAPTER 3:FORM OF NEW LIFE
CHAPTER 4: HIS MEMORY OF HER
CHAPTER 5: PLEASE LET HER STAY
ADDITIONAL CHAPTER: UNTIL THEN MY LOVE

CHAPTER 2: CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP

29 4 0
By quizinnanyie

Natulala si y/n sa sinabi ni Takemitchi bagay na ikinagulat niya nang husto habang namumula ang muka "a-ano? What do you mean date you"

"Uhm I mean a contractual relationship, lets date in terms of a Contract"

"And what would this contractual relationship for?

"It's because I want to move on from Hina and I want to confirm what I truly felt towards you!" Giit ni Takemitchi habang Naka yuko ang ulo at hindi niya manlang magawang tignan ang dalaga dahil sa hiya.

"And what would I benifit from it Michy?"

"Well you only need to act as my girlfriend. 3 months is enough to sort out my feelings and money I have a lot so you can spend as much as you like as long as our contract is still there"

The both remained silent for the time being She thought that maybe she can help him move on from his ex-girlfriend she came into a decision "okay I'll accept it but I have my conditons plus I never dated anyone so don't expect much"

Takemitchi smiled and felt relieved hearing her answer as he watches her act so frustratedly "that's fine what would those conditions be?"

"Promise me that we won't go beyond physical touching, hugging holding hands leaning to each other those are the ones allowed I cannot permit kissing and that you know-"

"Ahahahaha" takemitchi laughed na ikina inis naman ni y/n dahil hiyang hiya siya "just what are you laughing for!!!!"

"Should I give you my credit cards now?" Sambit ni Takemitchi

"Hey don't change the topic" sigaw ni y/n sakanya while clenching her fist and ready to throw a punch

"Pff you're still embarrassed you look ugly" giit niya sabay takbo papalayo sa galit na dalaga

"The hell aba sumosobra ka na bumalik ka dito you coward!!" Sigaw niya naman habang hinahabol si takemitchi.

As they went back they immediately write the contract. It was supposed to be their first day but things become hectic that made the both so busy. Things continue to be like this for 5days because of a certain company matter.  "ugh y/n I'm so tired" giit niya saka pumunta sa sofa at humiga sa hita ni y/n

"Hmm is that so then rest I'll wake you in your next schedule" then she raised her hand at inilagay ito sa ulo ni Takemitchi saka niya ito hinimas ng dahan dahan "hmm what are you doing you'll mess my hair up"

"Shh just sleep" he felt suddenly sleepy and proceeds to sleep in y/n's care

3DAYS LATER

"Love" sigaw ni Takemitchi sa hallway habang papalapit kay y/n "love" tuloy LNG siya sa pag sigaw kahit Naka tingin na sakanya ang mga tao

"Hoy tarantadu mahiya ka naman!!" Sambit niya nang pagalit ngunit nginitian lamang siya ng binata sabay halik sa nuo ni y/n

Her face immediately turned red "hey that's a violation to the contract based on the contract that would be 1 million" she wouldn't denny na kinilig siya dun pero halos mamatay na sa hiya dahil sa mga taong Naka palibot Sakanila at Naka tingin

"Hehe here my card" as he reaches his hand to y/n
"Huh!! I wrote that as a joke but how could you hand out 1 million that easily"

"Why are you angry then let's go shopping that would be my payment" then he grabbed her hand and immediately headed to the car

As they arrived at the mall he immediately pulled her to the ice cream stall "would you like to taste mine?" Tanong ni Takemitchi "huh mint-choco that's a weird combination" takemitchi suddenly pulled her hand and stopped "Michy?" "You mean you haven't taste this masterpiece?"

"Uhh no?" He suddenly got shocked and switched his ice cream to hers "you gotta taste it" tinignan ni y/n ang ice cream na bigay sakanya at dahan-dahang tinikman, she was about to say her opinion when takemitchi suddenly moved closer and kissed y/n on the lips "h-hey" "is the ice cream good?" He asked with a smirk in the face "yes, I want more" bigla nalang natawa si takemitchi at inilapit ulit ang muka niya "then I'll give you more kisses" giit niya habang unti unting lumalapit kay y/n nang bigla siyang nasampal "tarantado I didn't mean the kiss yung ice cream putik!!!" She shouted while clenching her fist "I get it ouch that hurts"

Then after that he taked her to some clothing store and made her try different clothing's "hey isn't this too much?" She asked while fitting clothes in the fitting room "as my girlfriend you should look decent" giit niya habang tinitingnan ang mga display na blouse "what aren't I decent enough?"

Then takemitchi dragged y/n to different stores untill night and they're finally going home then takemitchi dropped y/n to the train station "hmm aren't you giving me me a goodbye kiss?" He said while making a puppy face  "hayst I hate you"  sambit niya sabay lapit sakanya and kissed him then immediately run away  "that bastard now I look stupid blushing all the way home!" She said but what she didn't know is she also breached the contract the moment she kissed him.

One day while y/n was walking in the hallway carrying a heavy pile of papers a guy suddenly stood in front of her and took the papers "salamat.." hindi' na nakita ni y/n ang muka ng lalaki dahil sa mahaba nitong buhok "Excuse me but who r u?" The guy put down the papers and looked to y/n " I'm Kazutura  Hanemiya and you?" Giit niya sabay ngiti sa dalaga  "ah! I'm y/n"

Nagulat na lamang si y/n nang bigla itong yumuko at tumingin sakanya "ah so your the rumored girlfriend of takemitchi"
She suddenly felt awkward and stepped backward "you know michy?"
"Oh sorry you must've felt awkward I'm a friend of takemitchi and chifuyu"

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

Ah so he's a friend of those two somehow I felt relieved I also want to befriend him "then Kazutura-kun would you like to join me for lunch?" Giit ko ng walang alin langan even though I've just met him but not gonna lie he's  handsome too. "Michy and chifuyu-san is discussing some important stuff so I kinda feel left out"
"Hmm sure do u like ramen"
"Yes"

It's so easy to talk to him and hindi 'rin siya masamang kasama we went to the ramen shop ordered the same thing and dine together.

"Ah wait Kazutura-kun stop for a while let me tie your hair"

He's hair was so long that it's getting in the way but he's hair was also soft I'm amazed unlike my hair.

"Back then there was a friend who always tie his hair before going on battle" he said

Kazutura-kun's expression was so serious while talking about that friend it must be very special to him.

"Is that so then you should also tie your hair before eating because it gets on the way"

As I return to the office they were already done with their discussion and michy rushed to me for a hug "michy what's wrong?" He didn't say a word for a while and just played with my hair while hugging me. "Y/n did u eat lunch?"
"Yes"
"Did you eat alone?"

I hid the fact that I ate with Kazutura-kun and michy is acting strange as if he knew something
"Yes"
I suddenly heard him greet his teeth and hugged me tighter as if he's mad "y/n do you like guys with long hair?"

Not gonna lie but yes kakasimp ko kasi sa fictional men's hehe "yes why"

"Then should I grew my hair too?" Tanung niya

But michy with long hair I can't even imagine it "michy I don't think it would suit you ha....ha......"

Few days passed and Kazutura-kun also comes here frequently and I hung out with him everytime michy is busy. And michy has been strange he got sensitive everytime I talked or met a guy even at work specially when I'm with Kazutura-kun his gaze kinda stings.

Then I asked Kazutura-kun if he would like to accompany me to the company library and might drink coffee as well. Habang ako ay naglalakad at hinahanap ang librong gusto kong basahin bigla May mga nag tatakbuhan at nabangga ako ng mga ito dahilan para matulak ako deretcho sa shelves ng libro. Malapit na sana akong tamaan ng isang makapal na libro sa ulo but Kazutura-kun suddenly went in front of me at sinangga ang nahulog na libro.

"Wahhh oh my gosh are you alright? Blood is there blood" bigla nalang akong nag sisigaw dahil sa sobrang kaba

"Heh it's okay I'm just kinda dizzy" sambit niya saka sumandal sa balikat ko

"Kazutura-kun?"

"Just for a while let's stay like this" he said while his voice are shaking and trembling

Ang hindi ko lng inaasahan ay nandon pala si Michy at naabutan kami sa ganung posisyon "Michy it's not-"

Bigla nalang akong natigil sa pagsasalita nang makita ko ang expresyon sa kanyang muka. Ang mata niya ay namumula at halos maiiyak na but he was just holding he's tears. "Hoy teka!"

I screamed as he run towards the door, I immediately left and followed him. He was fast but thank good I catched up. I hurriedly grab his hand and pulled him.

"Michy andali kasi let me explain!" But when I saw his face he was already crying so much without even hearing my explanation. But why do I need to explain?

"Michy you know that our relationship is not that close to be jealous of each other's affairs right?" I recklessly said that

"Yeah our relationship is nothing but a mere contract..." Giit niya habang ngumiti ng sapilitan. But those words he just said stabbed my heart like a dagger because this past days i've come to realize I love him as I got more closer to him I've found my self falling for him more.

"Then let's end this relationship"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 102 42
What if y/n was included in the manga? Let's see. You've known Mikey since you were little, you remember playing around with him and even creating To...
137K 5K 27
Okay so basically Takemichi is depressed because of what he saw, who could blame him tho. Takemichi can control how far in the past he wants to go, s...
31.5K 797 54
Started-09/13/21 Finished-11/11/22 Progress of Editing: Haven't started Takemichi is a lovely and brightly boy at the same time he's strong he preten...
4.8K 312 20
You and the rest of the founding members (Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-Chin, and Kazutora) have been childhood friends for a very long time, whe...