I love you (Juicy x Reader) S...

By the_boys_1110022

A romance beetween you and Juicy/Gaege Gibson SMUT warning!!!! More

Chocked up
Here we go........
What-
Goodmorning
Princess~
Don't leave me please
Again???
Sick
will you-
Ouch
Hey guys!!!!! A/n..
The boy's
The airport
Meeting The Boy's
A/N!!!
Just me and you

Telling the boys....

1.7K 11 25
By the_boys_1110022

Y/n POV: 

I woke up to pee 5 times last night. Each time I was as quiet as I could be to not wake up Gaege. Good thing Gaege can sleep through anything. It's 7 a.m and I can't fall back asleep. Gaege is out like a light and I can't help but gaze at my beautiful boy. I took my hand and placed it lightly onto his cheek. A faint smiled appeared on his face.

"Good morning princess." Gaege groaned.

"Good morning baby~" I said kissing his forehead. I slowly rolled off the couch and walked to the bathroom to pee once again.

Gaege POV:

I love that girl so much. It's such a blessing to have her carrying my child. She's so strong. I swung my feet to the ground and walked into the kitchen to make us something to eat. I made us some pancakes and bacon. I had just started cooking when my beautiful princess came walking over. She came up behind me and gave me a hug. I turned my body and picked her up.

"The things I could do to you..." I whispered in her ear.

"I'm pregnant so those 'things' are just going to have to wait.." She whispered back into my left ear. I smirked and kissed her deeply.  I put her down carefully and went back to cooking. We have been dating for a good 2 months but we've known each other for 6 years. I'm ready to start a life of our own.

Y/n POV:

I feel terrible. It's like my insides are flipping and shifting. it's terrible. I have my first doctors appointment for the baby next week. I'm excited.

                                                      (time skip 1 week)

Y/n POV:

I rolled over in bed and was greeted by my beautiful boy's face. He was still asleep after all, it is 6 a.m. But my first appointment is at 8:30. So I got up and took a shower when I got back I decided it was time to wake up Gaege. With only a towel on I slightly shook him to try to get him to open his eyes.

"Baby~" I said. No reply.

"Gaege~" Still nothing. Then I got an idea.

"Baby wake up I'm naked~" he immediately opened his eyes and lifted his head. When he realized I still had a towel on he rolled over and went back to sleep.

"Babyyyyyy!" I yelled.

"Hmm" He groaned.

"Come on we have to go to the doctors office."

"That's today?"

"Ya" I said lightly shaking him once again.

He rolled out of bed and walked over to give me a kiss and then shower. I was downstairs on the couch eating some cereal waiting for Gaege when he sluggishly walked down the stairs, and like usual we fought over the drivers seat. I let him off easy this time and let him drive. He placed a hand on my thigh to calm my nerves. I'm really excited, we get to see our baby for the first time! But I'm also pretty anti-social and get anxious even ordering my food at a restaurant which is why Gaege usually does it for me.

Gaege POV:

I can barely keep my eyes open. I was up editing all night. 

"When are we going to tell the boys?" I asked squeezing her thigh a bit.

"I don't know.. whenever I guess?" She said looking over at me.

"Well were all filming reddit video today we can tell them then if you want." We were at a red light so I looked over at her. She nodded and turned her head to look out the window. I didn't even realize the light turned green I was so lost gazing at her beautiful features. That's when I almost got rear ended and snapped out of it.

We pulled into the parking lot at exactly 8:27 and rushed inside to check in. We only had to sit in the waiting room for about 5 minutes and that's when the doctor came out.

(G-Gaege, Y-Y/n, D-doctor)

D- Y/n l/n

Me and y/n rose and followed the doctor into a small dark room and y/n lied down on the table.

Y/n POV:

the table was cold and kind of sticky. I looked over at Gaege and he reached out for my hand. Not long after the doctor came back in with some gloves.

D- Hello you must be Mrs. l/n.

She said reaching her hand out, I shook it.

Y- Yup that's me.

Gaege could not sit still and was squeezing my hand more than I was his. The doctor continued to explain everything that was going to happen to be able to see the baby. Not long after our baby was up on the screen. I couldn't do anything but have a smile spread across my face. Geage's smile was ten times bigger though.

G- Wow

I glanced over at Gaege as he stared at the screen in astonishment. In this moment I realized this is where I'm supposed to be. With this beautiful boy and this beautiful child.

G- When can we know the gender?

D- Let's see she's only about 2 weeks so in 18 weeks we should be able to find out what your little baby will be.

Little baby? That might be the cringiest thing someone has ever said to me. I wanted to tell her not to call our baby that but I didn't.

D- What are you guy's hoping for?

Y- Boy.

G-Girl.

G- I thought for sure you would want a girl?

Y-well think about it. I want at least 3 kids, and if the first 2 are boys and then the 3rd a girl she will have 2 older brothers to take care of her and protect her.

G-I never though about it that way. But 3 children?

I nodded an Gaege looked at me with a nervous smile.

D- So uh want to schedule your next appointment?

Y-Sure

D- Okay four weeks from now would be April 20th. What time sounds best?

G- Do you have one in the afternoon?

D- I do, does 1 p.m work?

Y- Yes that's fine.

                                    (Time skip when they get home)

Gaege POV:

After I got done filming with the boys right before we were going to do the outro I called y/n into the room.

"Princess~" I yelled from my office. Y/n came running in and I let her sit in my chair.

"Boy's we have something to tell you all, editor bleep this, uh," I got down and whispered into y/n's ear,"You wanna tell them?" I asked. She nodded and pulled something out of her pocket.

"I'm pregnant.." She said holding the test up to the camera. The boys went crazy.

"GABRIELA!" Eddie yelled. Once Gabby came into Eddies room he told her and she went crazy. Josh was wide eyed with his jaw dropped. And Mully was ranting about how he was going to be an uncle. Narrator was kind of disgusted thinking about what me and y/n had to do to get her pregnant.

"Hey what happened to protection is your best friend?" Eddie said.

"I did I used one!" I said trying to defend myself.

"That's a lie!" Y/n testified.

"Wh-what I-I did!" After I said that y/n could not stop laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing nothing." She said running out of the room.

"Come here" I said running after her. I eventually caught up to her and picked her up. I started tickling her and playing around. I had completely forgotten I was still filming with the boys. When I came back with a big smile pasted across my face.

"Dude not cool." Narrator said shaking his head.

"What?" I asked. When y/n came back in to the room smiling and laughing there expressions completely changed.

"Dude we thought you got up to beat her or something!" Mully said.

"What no I was tickling her how did you even hear us we were like halfway across my house?"

"You still had your headphones on." Josh said.

"Ohhh, just know I would never do that to anyone. We were just tickling each other." we all started laughing and turned off our camera's. After that y/n fell asleep on the couch. I came in to the living room and admired her perfect body. I carefully picked her up bridal style and carried her to bed. I went to walk away after tucking her in and she gently grabbed my wrist. 

"Hmm." She groaned.

"Baby I have to go get my phone and turn the lights off." I said prying her hand off my wrist. I got both of our phones and turned the lights off. When I got back to the room y/n wasn't there.

"Y/n?" I yelled.

"Puking!" I heard someone yell back from the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and sink running while she brushing her teeth. I was already in bed waiting for her. She walked out of the bathroom and sluggishly crawled in to bed. I lifted up the covers for her and she snuggled up close. I kissed her head and rubbed her back.

"I love you, goodnight princess."

"I love you too." I heard a faint voice say as she snuggled up closer. Not long after we were both sound asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
74.5K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...