Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

Team Assembles

11.6K 326 268
By Ryuu_Tsukima

How does it feel to be living in my dream?! Gah!

No One POV:

It was morning as Y/n was now awake. He yawned as he gets out of bed. He was about to get in the bathroom, but the door was suddenly open. Iruka came and see Y/n, "Oh good morning, Y/n. Great job on the bandages." 

He notices that Y/n didn't respond, and his face was red. He was confused until he realizes that he has on no clothes but a towel around his waist. "Y-Y-Your c-c-clothes u-um might be in your room," Y/n said looking away hard. 

Iruka nodded quickly and sprint there as he did a despairing cry. 'I just saw his body. It was a good tone I'm jealous!' Y/n just went there and try to forget everything that he saw. He got done and get dressed, he was going downstairs but he hears snoring. 

He goes and sees Naruto still asleep in the extra bedroom. 

"Moshi Moshi! Naruto, we have to go remember" Y/n whispered but yelled at the same time. Naruto groaned but mumble, "No stay Y/n." 

'Is he having a dream about me!?' Y/n thought to himself as he was getting flustered. He got an idea, he left but came back with one thing ramen. 

He fans the smell to Naruto as a way to wake him up. Naruto's eyes widen as he sees Y/n smiling with ramen in his hand. "Yeah, you're the best!" He said happily and took the ramen while walking out to get ready. 

'It worked! I was just being silly!'

Y/n shook his head as he grabbed his katana before heading stairs. He waits and sees Iruka and Naruto, however when he saw Iruka he blushed a bit before turning his head. 

Iruka did the same thing as Naruto was confused but shrugged it off. They were walking to the academy when they hear Sakura and Ino fighting again. 'I hope they realize that he doesn't want to be with them. Though it would break Ino's heart.'

Ino is a good friend of Y/n, there would be a time when he would go to a flower shop that Ino also go to, and they talk. Turned out that they have some things in common so they're like cousins to one another, plus they both dislike Sakura. 

Naruto said to Y/n that he needs to get something really quick, he nodded and head to the classroom. When he made it, he was going to find a seat, but a hand grabbed his wrist. 

"Huh?" He turns and sees that the hand belongs to Sasuke. "Moshi Moshi, is there something you need?" He asks. Sasuke didn't answer but dragged him to a spot that was near the window, he sat down at a seat that was closer to the window. 

"Sit. Better you than those crazy fangirls." He spoke. Y/n nodded with a smile before sitting down. "So, what do you think we might be doing?" He asks. 

Sasuke just grunted as an answer.

"So... are there any hobbies that you do?" Y/n asks changing the subject. Sasuke still grunted as Y/n was now slowly getting annoyed, 'He's impossible to read but that's what makes him unique.' 

Y/n turn and see Naruto coming at the door. "Sorry, Y/n had to get some stuff that was at my place. Thanks for letting me stay at your place!" He shouted as it caused some people to look either shocked or jealous. 

'He stayed at Y/n's place?!' Y/n giggled which caused some people to blush, "No problem, Naruto it was nice having company." Suddenly Y/n heard rumbling sounds from the halls. 

"Oh my!" He mumbles. Naruto and Sasuke look confused, "What?"  Y/n turns to Sasuke as he giggles, "Your favorite stalker is coming." 

'Eh, I just don't want to see him sad, but he needs to know.' Sasuke looks pale and mumbles "Hide me." 

"Sorry, but you're on your own." Y/n answers as he waves. Sasuke slides down the chair being more gloomed. The door opened and came to Ino and Sakura. 

"I'm first!" They both catch their breath as some students that were in the building sweat drop on what just happened. "Ha! I win again, Sakura!" Ino gloated with pride. 

"Oh please!" Sakura countered, "I had to look behind to see you! Besides my toes were more out there than yours!" 

Naruto look and see Sakura, he was gonna greet him, but Sakura pushes him out of the way. She came to Sasuke but then see Y/n sitting next to him, "Move it Y/n I'm sitting next to him!" 

"Eh? Sorry but I'm afraid I have to decline" Y/n answers as he smiles. 

"Move it or I swear I'm gonna-" 

"You gonna do what big head?" Sakura got cut off seeing Ino give her a death glare. "Well, what are you gonna do to him? I dare you" Ino challenged. 

Sakura smirked and grabbed the leg of the chair and pulled it making Y/n fall backward. "Shh ow." Ino's face turn red as he grabbed Sakura's shirt, "What was that for!?" 

"He was sitting next to my Sasuke! Why are even defending him, he's nothing but a freak!" Sakura shouted. 

"Why you..." Ino was gonna do something until he sees Naruto on top of the table and glared at Sasuke, "Naruto what are you doing?"

"Naruto you should get down or else you might fall," Y/n warned with concern. "Stay out of it Y/n and Naruto don't glare at Sasuke!" Sakura yelled. 

'Why is everyone so obsessed with Sasuke? Sasuke this, Sasuke that. What's the big deal with him? He better stay away from Y/n believe that?' Naruto thought to himself. 

All of the Sasuke fangirl club was yelling at Naruto to get down while Ino help Y/n up. "You okay?" Ino asks. "Hai! Thanks, Ino" Y/n answered with a smile while scratching the side of his head. 

Ino blush as he mumbles, "No problem." The entire room was then silent as Y/n to see Naruto and Sasuke kissing?! 

Y/n couldn't believe what he is seeing, 'Kiwa! They're kissing but it doesn't look like a true love kiss.' Y/n suddenly felt something gonna happen as he sees Sakura and all the other fangirls glaring at Naruto. 

One was going for a move, but Y/n quickly stopped it. "Now now, I think the teacher is coming so we better hurry before you guys would get in trouble." He explains.

They all left as Naruto hugged him. Y/n smiled and patted his head. Iruka came and begin the announcement. 

"Due to an odd number, there would be a team of four rather than a team of three." 

'I better be on a team with Y/n!' Many people thought. '

I better not be on a team with Y/n because he's nothing compared to me!' Sakura thought to her mind. 

'Hmm, a team of three or four? Great they'll just slow me down unless one of them is Y/n. He's good and not an Idiot.' Sasuke thought to himself. 

'I want to be with Y/n. Sakura is okay but she is crazy. As long as it's not Sasuke I don't care.' Naruto thought to himself. 

'Hmm I wonder who I'm with, I just hope that we can get along' Y/n wished in his thought.

"Now I'll be announcing the squads," Iruka spoke as he pulls out a piece of paper, but when he turn to Y/n he quickly moved ever since what happened in the morning. 

"Squad 7: Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura," Naruto cheered as Sakura had her head down. "Uchiha Sasuke," Naruto's head is down as Sakura cheers. "And Kanroji Kocho Y/n." Naruto cheered more and Sakura is mad having her head down while Sasuke smirked. 

Y/n smiled scratching the back of his head. Sakura didn't like how she has Y/n but she's happy that she got Sasuke. She turns to Ino and smiles triumphantly. 

"No way, how did you get both of them!" Ino growled. "I don't get why Sasuke? Y/n sure but why also Sasuke?" Shikamaru commented. 

"Ugh! You're so clueless. Jealousy doesn't suit you. I'd hate to be on your squad." Ino complained. 

'W-Why all the hatred? Did I do something to provoke them?' Y/n panic in thought. 

"Now for squad 10." Iruka spoke getting their attention back. "Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru..."

"Ha! Did you say something about hating to be on my squad?" Shikamaru teased as Ino growled. "And Akamichi Choji" Iruka finished calling squad 9's team.

"Iruka-Sensei!" Naruto called out, "Why does a great ninja like me have to team up with someone like Sasuke?" 

Iruka was gonna talk but Sakura beat him by hitting Naruto in the head. "Don't say that about Sasuke! Also, can we trade members?" Sakura asks. 

"Who and why would you trade someone?" Iruka questioned as he was very confused. 

"Y/n. He's beneath me and Sasuke, he's basically like Naruto." Sakura answer. Y/n had his head down taken that she was right that Naruto is the same as Y/n but not completely. Though it hit hard on how she said it. 

Iruka had enough, "Enough! Sakura you can't compare to someone already where you're just starting. Also trading your team member isn't allowed, it's just stupid for someone to say something like that. Naruto, both Sasuke, and Y/n had the best score. However, Sasuke was higher than Y/n by five points so he had the top while you had the lowest score. To balance it we need to put someone with a high score and with someone that has a low score." 

"Just don't get in my way.....loser" Sasuke stated. "What did you say?" Naruto challenge. "Ara, ara no need for fighting guys," Y/n spoke as the two boys calm down.

The team announcement was over as Y/n was looking for a spot to eat. He notices a bench that has some serenity in it and looks peaceful. He went there to eat but see that he wasn't the first one there. 

He sees Hinata sitting there as well. "Moshi, Moshi" Y/n greeted. Hinata jumped a bit and see Y/n smiling. "O-Oh h-hello y/n." Hinata stutter a bit. 

"If you want I can go somewhere else to eat?" Y/n suggested. Hinata quickly stands up grabbing him, "No! I mean you can come and eat with me." 

Y/n nodded and smile which made him blush. While eating Y/n noticed Hinata looking down. "Is something wrong Hinata? You look down." Y/n asks with concern. 

"No I-I...I was just a bit upset that I didn't have you or Naruto." Hinata confesses.

 Y/n understand, they have been close friends ever since they were little. It started when he saw Hinata alone and ask if he wanted to play. Hinata said yes and from then on Y/n would do anything to make him feel special or that he's wanted. 

"I know it's going to be hard, but think of this as an opportunity. Now you can meet new people and try new experiences, who know maybe you meet someone you might like~." Y/n teased. Hinata blushes mad red as it caused Y/n to laugh a bit. 

After they were done eating, they parted ways. Hinata goes to his new members while Y/n tries to find his. 

"Y/n..." A voice came from behind. He turns to see Sasuke standing near the bench that he passed by. He notice that Sasuke had a smirk on his face. 

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past again?" He asks. Y/n's face went pink at the sudden words he just said. "H-Huh? What was that?"

"Just kidding. It was a dumb question that Naruto would probably say." Y/n was relieved that he was just playing around. "D-Don't go do s-something like that." Y/n pouted a bit. 

"I have a small question," Sasuke said while Y/n was getting closer and sitting down. "Naruto, what do you think of him?"

'What do I think of Naruto?' Y/n asks himself. He did a soft smile before answering, "Naruto...where do I start? He has to be one of the strong heart people that I know. Every day the villagers would either talk trash about him or act like he doesn't exist. Yet he never let it get to him and walk around having a strong smile on his face. I now know that people would think of him as something like a demon but I don't. All I see is an innocent boy that's constantly getting bullied for no reason but still has a strong mind and will to keep going. I guess you can say I smile a lot because I'm inspired by him."

Y/n's eyes were closed so he couldn't see "Sasuke" blushing. 'Is that what he thinks of me? I inspired him?' 

"Why you ask? It's rare for you to say something relative to him." Y/n ask snapping out of thought. Sasuke looks and sees Y/n close while his eyes show curiosity. 

Suddenly, Sasuke's stomach growled as he rushed to the bathroom leaving a more confused Y/n. "Sasuke?" Y/n sighed, "I don't understand him." 

He checks the time seeing that he needs to be in the class so he can meet his sensei. While walking in the hallway he sees a butterfly flying toward him. He has his finger out making the butterfly land on it. 

'Wow, just beauty of something small.' The butterfly flew away as Y/n hear footsteps. He turns to meet Sasuke coming toward him. 

He notices that he has some anger in his eyes. "Is something wrong Sasuke?" Y/n asks. 

"Where's Naruto?" Sasuke demanded. "I don't know. I haven't seen him for a while. Why you-hey!" 

Sasuke grabbed his arm and dragged him in, "You're gonna help me find him." Y/n nodded knowing that he just gonna have to roll with it. 

Sasuke was leading Y/n in the hallway when they see Naruto running toward him. "Sasuke! What are you doing with Y/n?!" He demanded. 

Sasuke smirked now gripping Y/n's arm. "How'd you get free anyway?" Naruto asks. Sasuke's smirk grew, "I use the escape Jutsu. It was a really easy technique." 

Sasuke's face turns serious and glared at Naruto. "Why did you do that and transform into me?"

"I wanted to test my skills on you so I did!" Naruto quickly replies. He did a hand sign as four clones of Naruto came and leaped in the air. 

Sasuke groaned and pulled Y/n behind him. "That same technique?" Sasuke spoke as he was getting annoyed. 

"This time you'll see what I can do! You're going down and you'll realize that I'm better!" Naruto stated. Sasuke raised one of his fists while the other one is keeping Y/n behind him. 

Suddenly all of the clones and the real Naruto groaned in pain. He realize his Jutsu and rushed to the bathroom. 

"Hn. What a loser." Sasuke stated. "We should go to meet our sensei," Y/n suggested. Sasuke agrees as the two of them walk to the room.

'Why am I so interested in him?' Sasuke thought, 'I hear that the Kocho clan is like a new relative with mine but yet...' 

He looks at Y/n who is walking beside him holding a butterfly by his finger. 'I may be falling for him.'

(o・ω・o)ノ++++++++++ヽ(o・ω・o)

Okay, there needs to be an explanation! No, Sasuke and Y/n are not related! What he means is that the Kocho clan and the Uchiha clan are relatively related to one another.

If you are familiar with the manga then you'll know that when a person uses a certain breath style, their eyes change. So, in this case, it's like an off-branch member of the Uchiha clan.

Plus, I don't know why but I can see a small resemblance between the Uchiha and the Kocho members. It might just be me being creative, but I can see some resemblance like their appearance so I'm like, "Hmm, I wonder if I could merge these two while being a different clan?"

Also yes Ino and Hinata are male. We need Hinata's innocent and Ino's sassiness. So to those who are wondering if Sakura gonna be a boy, no she's still gonna be a girl. Are we gonna have some kind of distant male relative of Sakura, no we are not? Sakura is gonna be an only child with her terrible parents.

This story is gonna be relative connected to the series/manga. However, this is a crossover so it'll contained some KNY or Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba content.

So I apologize to the Sakura fans, I'm just not a fan of her so be prepared for some words that I might think that kid Sakura would say. Again kid Sakura, I hate her when she was a kid, but she was gaining some respect towards adulthood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 21.3K 115
|| 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 || • 𝑼𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 • ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ? ʜᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇ...
22.4K 735 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
435 25 12
My purpose for life changed when I saw Naruto. He was resting on the end of my hospital bed. Colors rushed back in my life. His bright blonde hair an...
25.8K 743 41
First of all: All the characters don't belong to me! I'm just writing a fanfic about them. Second: The art doesn't belong to me neither, but I don't...