Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

Y/n Kanroji Kocho

16.7K 399 473
By Ryuu_Tsukima

No One POV:

"Oh no, I'm gonna be late for class!" 

A young boy was running around the house as he was getting ready. This is Y/n as he finished putting on his outfit which makes him comfy along with putting on his sandals. 

He wears a hooded jacket that has his clan crest on along with a butterfly style. Underneath the hoodie is a sleeveless fishnet shirt. 

He wears fingerless gloves and put on pants with bandages designed. He doesn't have pockets, but he does have a pouch near the upper side of his pants. He wears black socks and ninja sandals.

He was about to head out when he sees his parent's photo. "Wish me luck Okaa-san, Tou-san," Y/n said before heading out with a piece of bread in his mouth. 

See Y/n doesn't live with his parents because they passed away. When he was little, he was placed in a foster home but let's say that place wasn't good. The lady that was in charge of the place would make fun of and insult Y/n for the way how he looks. 

For the starter he has a unique hair color being a mixture of pink with purple tips. People do like how he looks almost like cupid, but some people would make fun of it. When the Hokage found out about Y/n being harassed plus being neglected he decide to give him a nice home. 

It was a house that has some extra bedrooms but that means for Y/n to have sleepovers when his friends think about coming. 

He was running while some villagers were greeting him, "Almost late again Y/n?" one of the villagers ask. "I'm sorry!" Y/n yelled and sprinted. 

Y/n has amazing speed, but he sometimes gets embarrassed by thinking of people noticing that he's late. 'I'm gonna make it, I'm gonna make it, I'm gonna make it!' He encourages himself.

While running, he notices that the Hokage monument had been painted with silly faces. Y/n tries so hard not to laugh because he doesn't want to be mean, 'Don't laugh, don't laugh!' 

He saw the school and was able to make it to class. 'Yes! Not late!' He went to his seat and sit down so he can relax. 

"You were almost late," Shikamaru said. "S-Sorry but there were puppies, and you know how I love them" Y/n stated to defend himself. "What a drag," Shikamaru sighs. 

'Ah! The way how he can be so calm amazing' Y/n thought to himself. He doesn't know why but it's like he is amazed at a lot of things. "Did you see the Hokage faces?" Choji ask. 

'Oh, that chubby bunny Choji I just wanna squeeze him!' Y/n was in awe at the thought. 

"Yeah, I do wanna know who...Naruto" Y/n said realizing who it may be. 

Out of everyone, Naruto is the only one that would do it. He does think that it was unreasonable to do it, but it does make him laugh a bit with his "creative" ways. Y/n admires Naruto, for many things. 

For some reason, the entire village has such hatred towards him or just ignores his existence. Yet he lives similar to Naruto, with no parents or guardians watching them, but the village would complement Y/n and care for him. 

But despite the hatred, Naruto would still have a smile on his face. 'It breaks my heart just imagining the thought of being hated 24/7. But the drive that he has it's amazing!'

"Do you think that Naruto would get in trouble?" Hinata asks shyly. 'Kawaii! The shyness that Hinata has it's so cute!' 

"Maybe. I hope not that bad" Y/n commented. See Y/n sits in the back because of two words, fangirls. 

In the Academy there is a pack of fangirls, he doesn't like it that much not because he wants attention. It's just that if they want to be shinobi then they need to focus on training and getting stronger rather than being around some cool people every day. 

Who is the unlucky person to get it, non-other than the last of the Uchiha clan Sasuke. 

"It just never ends," Shikamaru said looking in the direction. "Poor Sasuke, I don't know how he can handle that," Y/n said looking in the same direction. 'The way how he can handle the fans, it's amazing!' 

"What are you looking at Baka!" Y/n jumps a bit and sees the one person that he can't stand the most. Sakura Haruno or what is known as the pink banshee. 

"The birds outside" Y/n replied having other people see baby birds flying outside. "Your weird, I don't get how you get this far compared to me" Sakura bragged. Some people laughed a bit but most people would glare at them to shut up and glare at Sakura. 

Y/n doesn't know why she would mess with him. He has done zero things that would be towards Sakura, they never hang out, so he has nothing on her. What surprised the class is that he would always smile despite the negative comments he gets. 

"Ara, ara I don't see why you can brag. Considering that you have done nothing but just yell like a banshee and have shown zero skill to back it up" Y/n said still smiling. The crowd either 'Oh' or laugh about it. "Oh yeah! I'll show you-" Sakura got caught off by the door.

Iruka suddenly came bursting into the room, carrying Naruto who is tied up. "I'm at the end of my rope Naruto!" He yelled. 

'The way he can handle the class, it's breathtaking.' Y/n thought to himself. Naruto rolled his eyes and turn his head away as a response. He was then untied and moved to a seat that was in front of Y/n. 

Y/n tapped his shoulder getting his attention, "The faces were funny I could barely hold my laughter from that" Y/n said. Naruto did a cold glare "Yea sure freak." He grunts turning his head away from him. 

Unfortunately, some people heard him and were shocked by what he said and were quickly made. Y/n was caught off guard by the sudden anger at him making him frown a bit and catching more attention. When the students see Y/n down that means one thing, someone pushed it too far. 

'Freak'. Choji notices his face and hands him a snack. Y/n did a soft smile taking it while moving his head to Choji's shoulder as a silent way of saying 'Thank you. 

"Since Naruto missed it, we'll be reviewing the Transformation Jutsu," Iruka told the class, earning a lot of groans along with complaints. Iruka told everyone to line up as some began to move. 

He called out to Sakura as she did the transformation making a perfect replica of Iruka. "Very good Sakura." 

"Ha! See I told you Y/n I'm better than you right Sasuke!" Sakura yelled having people cover their ears. "My, the dog can learn some tricks" Y/n giggles. 

Everyone was silent by that, they never heard him say something like that. 

"Do you think he's angry?" 

"I don't know I've never seen it or heard him say that." 

Sakura's face was red from embarrassment and was gonna talk but Iruka beat her. "Now we don't want a fight. Kanroji Kocho Y/n you're up" Iruka said but he was also caught off guard by the comment. 

"Hai! Hai!" Y/n went up and did a transformation to Iruka and back. "Nice job Y/n" Iruka compliment. Y/n giggled and close smile walking back. 

'To think of him being angry is unimaginable' Iruka thought before calling the next person, "Uchiha Sasuke."

Sasuke went forward and transformed into Iruka and back with no movement or sound. "Good job, Sasuke." Sasuke looked at Y/n who gave a thumbs up, he shrugged and go back to his spot. "Uzumaki Naruto!" 

Naruto stepped up and transformed into...a naked girl with clouds covering her. 

Y/n's face became red from what he's seeing. Ino sprint to him and wrapped around him and yelled, "Now look what you have done!" Ino yelled, "You dare to take Y/n's innocence!" 

Iruka began yelling at Naruto when he recovered. "No more of your stupid tricks!" 

At the end of the day, Y/n was walking out of the building with the snack of chips that Choji gave him. "Hey" a voice came from behind as a hand tapped his shoulder. 

He turned around to see Sasuke. "Moshi Moshi! What do need Sasuke?" Y/n ask. 'Moshi Moshi?' Sasuke questions in his mind. 

"...Are you okay? You seemed upset about how Naruto and Sakura were treating you." He asks. Y/n's eyes widen a bit but went back. "O-Oh that...I'm fine. I was just caught off guard by sudden words from Naruto. Sakura, she just needed to be told that she's all bark and no bite." 

Sasuke snickered at the last comment, Y/n face was pink by the sudden sound. "W-Well thanks for the concern but I must go bye, bye!" Just like that Y/n's gone. Sasuke couldn't say a thing but was surprised 'How fast is the?'

Y/n is walking but he can't help but wonder about Naruto why? He calls him a freak, he hates that word. He remembers a lot of people calling him that name while walking he accidentally ran into someone. "I'm sorry." Y/n apologized. 

"It's fine...Y/n?" Y/n look up and meet Iruka, "Oh Iruka I didn't see you." Iruka shook his head, "No it's fine. What's up you look lost in thought?" Y/n paused for a second before answering. "It's just...what made everyone hate Naruto so much? I know it's not just the pranks it's more than that." 

Iruka sighed, "I'm sorry. I want to tell you but it's forbidden. Why not comfort and be there for him? Out of everyone you might be the best one to do?" Iruka request. "What if he doesn't want to be friends with me?" Y/n ask. "You won't know unless you try," Iruka answers as he leaves Y/n.

Time Skip Jutsu:

The next day, Y/n thought about it and decide to go with it. He won't know unless he tries, plus he always wanna know Naruto more. He went to sit next to Naruto as he looked confused, "What do want?" He asks. 

"About yesterday, I'm sorry if I have made you uncomfortable. The truth is, it was funny and I was hoping we can start over...as friends?" Y/n suggested. Naruto went silent for a minute before grinning and taking the offer. "Sure, I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm gonna become the Hokage believe it!" 

Y/n giggled, "I believe you." Naruto's eyes widen, "You do?" 

"Why would I lie?" Y/n asks tilting his head. 

It was now time for the test. Naruto was nervous because he doesn't want to do anything embarrassing in front of Y/n. Y/n notice the expression, "I can help you if you want?" 

Naruto shook his head, "There isn't enough time but thank you." A guy came in and walk to Y/n, "You're up." Y/n nodded and headed to the testing room. 

When he got there he sees Iruka and Mizuki sitting at a table with a clipboard. "Moshi Moshi," Y/n said. "Welcome Y/n. Now create three clones for us." Iruka instructed. Y/n nodded and did some hand signs. 

"Clone Jutsu!" 

Smoke came and six clones came beside him. Mizuki and Iruka clapped, "That was amazing Y/n. You can claim your headband, congratulation." 

Y/n released the Jutsu and grabbed the headband. He tied it around his neck, "Thank you Sensei!" 

"You've earned it. Now go get Shikamaru and tell him he's next." Mizuki said. "Hai, hai!" Y/n said before leaving. 

He went to the room and see Shikamaru, "Your up Shikamaru." He nodded, "Thanks Y/n."

Time Skip Jutsu:

When Y/n left the Academy, he hear two women gossiping about Naruto with venom. Y/n look and see Naruto in the swing. 

He walk up to Naruto and gave him a lollipop, "I hear it takes sadness away?" Naruto gave a sad smile before taking it, "Thanks Y/n." 

"So you wanna go and get some food, I hear the chief at the ramen place made something new?" Y/n suggested. "Maybe another time. I just wanna be alone." Naruto answered. Y/n nodded and walked out.

When he got to his house he go and notice that in the attic that has some stuff his parents use to have there was a box wrapped up. He looks and notices a note.

'If you read this then we are no longer in the land of the living and you're by yourself. We want to give you this form when you become a shinobi, we still remember where you would play ninja but when fighting you do some dance moves. We're sorry that we failed you but know that you're not alone and we may not be by your side. We're always watching you and gonna guide you' -Shinobu, Mitsuri

Y/n shed a few tears crying softly so people wouldn't hear. He unwrapped the gift and was surprised that it has a sword that has some floral design on it. 

It also had a side note saying that when using chakra the sword would bend and can be used as a whip. He channels his chakra in it and the blade bent and extended. He goes for a whip to an old chair as the chair break. 

'Thank you Okaa-san, Tou-san.' He hears a knock as he sheaths the blade. He opens the door and sees Iruka? "Can I help you sensei?" He asks. 

"It's Naruto! He stole a forbidden scroll!" Iruka said. Y/n gasp a bit, "What?" 

Iruka asks, "I was hoping that you would use your Kekki Genkai?" Y/n nodded and close his eyes. He opens them as he now has four eyes that look like a butterfly. 

He looks around and can now see a trail of orange and red chakra streams heading to the forest. "Found him he's in the forest," Y/n said following the trail. 

He follows the trail in the forest as he can see the stream getting bigger meaning he's close but he also sees a different trail of chakra that was close. He releases his Jutsu and walks there where he sees Mizuki. "Kanroji Kocho, Y/n," He said irritated, "I guess Iruka talk to you knowing that annoying eye trick of yours." 

Y/n said nothing but he was determined to protect Naruto. "You came alone? You think you can stop me?" He asks. Y/n smiled, "I guess we couldn't be friends what a shame", he pull out his blade surprising Mizuki and Naruto. 

"You don't even know who you're protecting. Tell me, would still protect your friend even if he has the Nine-tailed fox in him?" Mizuki asks.

Y/n's eyes widen, 'Wait you mean all those times, they hate him because of that?'

"That's right, he's responsible for the death of countless shinobi when he attacks the village. He's even the reason why your parents are dead, I can see the look of disgust coming from your eyes."

Y/n hands shook a bit but this time he frowns and did a deadly glare that made Mizuki and Naruto shiver, "You're right I am upset. No, I'm pissed that the village would do this to a child! As far as I see, it was the tailed beast, not Naruto! So, if you wanna go to him then you have to get through me!" 

Y/n unleash his sword and charge at Mizuki, he was caught off guard by the speed Y/n has. He quickly made a substitution Jutsu to escape. It works but Y/n adds chakra to his blade making it flexible as a whip. He see Mizuki and did air flips making the whip lashes go faster. 

Mizuki was able to defend and was going to throw his shuriken, but Naruto came out of nowhere and kick Mizuki in the face. "If you ever lay a hand on Y/n, I'll kill you!" Naruto threatens with fierce in his eyes. "N-Naruto" Y/n eyes widen.

'Aw the way he treats people, it's astounding!' 

There was a time when he had to face Naruto and he wins, but now he can't even move without shaking a bit. "Show me what you got you nine-tailed demon!" Mizuki yelled. "With pleasure!" Naruto yelled back. 

Mizuki gasps a bit when the area is surrounded by clones, not just regular clones but shadow clones. They charge at Mizuki and beat him to a pulp. Y/n see Iruka coming from behind and see the clones. 

"Are those shadow clones?" Iruka asks. "I...I think they are!" Y/n said with aw.

The clones began to disperse as Mizuki is all beat up. "Naruto, how did you-" Iruka was caught off by Naruto wildly smiling. "It was from scroll believe it!" He laughs. 

Iruka was also laughing but groaned from the pain. "Iruka-Sensei!" Naruto and Y/n yelled. "I'm fine you two, don't worry about me," Iruka said. He reaches into his pouch and pulls out something for Naruto. It was a headband of the hidden leaf. 

"I don't..." Naruto said weakly. Iruka smiled brightly, "You pass." Naruto jumps and hugs Iruka as Y/n smiles more with glee 'Aw! Naruto you did it!' 

"Iruka, you can come to my house. It's late and I have some medical supplies." Y/n requested. Iruka smiled and nodded, Naruto and Y/n helped him get to the house. 

When they made it Naruto and Iruka notice the area is empty. It has furniture but no company. They place Iruka in an empty bedroom and put him in the bed. Y/n left to get the supply. When he got it, he turn and see Naruto as he look lost in thought. 

"Back then at the forest...did you mean it? That I'm not a demon?" Naruto asks. Y/n walks to Naruto and hugs him, "I did, when you found out about it you were also surprised as if you never knew. So how can you be called a demon if you never knew about it?" 

During the hug Y/n felt something different, it was almost like a connection. A spark that siblings or relatives would have. He shook it off and let go of the hug. "Then...what he said about your parents?" Naruto asks. 

Y/n move and grabbed the photo of his parents, "Yes. They passed away during the fight. However, even if they survive, they would've wanted me to be friends with you and I bet they would probably think about adopting you." Y/n stated softly. 

Naruto cried a bit; this is the first time that someone would say something like that to him. He hugs Y/n as he rubbed Naruto's back, "A-All this time...I thought you were better than me but, now I-I know that you're like me." Y/n didn't say a thing but continued to rub his back. "Come on, we need to fix Iruka. After that why not stay here for the night?" Y/n ask.

Naruto smiled and nodded his head yes as they go and fix Iruka before going to sleep.

(o・ω・o)ノ++++++++++ヽ(o・ω・o)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

By Phonix

Fanfiction

24.4K 322 23
Hi! This is my first time writing on wattpad! So um, yeah Characters do not belong to me! All rights to the character go to Koyoharu Gotouge! Cover a...
17.8K 655 46
a quiet ninja seeking refuge in a big village. he has an unspeakable past that he wants to stay hidden. yet, he meets people. he grows stronger and e...
513K 21.3K 115
|| π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ || β€’ 𝑼π‘ͺ𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 β€’ ᴑʜᴏ α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ ᴑᴇʀᴇ ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ? Κœα΄‡ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀΙͺɴʟʏ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄›. α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‹α΄‡...
8.9K 333 9
This is a short little love story between Sasuke and Naruto. This is boyxboy love. Skip this if you don't like that kind of thing! Disclaimer: I do...