Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

Assassin of the Moonlit Night

2.6K 112 20
By Ryuu_Tsukima

No One POV:

"Panda..."

Y/n looks at Gaara as he could see his tail beast is slowly taking over him. He could see Gaara's two faces smiling with glee, lust, and possession.

Meanwhile, Haku was with Sasuke as he checks upon him. 'Seems like we made it before things get worse,' Haku thought as he looks in a direction, 'If we were still with 'Naruto and the others, we would've been too late...'

Temari regains his consciousness as he notices Y/n and Haku. "Y/n..." He whispers as his eyes widen.

Y/n and Gaara stare at one another as neither one of them was looking away. Those half blue and golden eyes staring at both Y/n and Chomei were getting nervous. "Ha...Haku...?" Y/n spoke as Sasuke was shakenly trying to stand.

"You guys..." Sasuke shakily spoke, "Get out of here! He's after you Y/n!"

"I'm not leaving." Y/n stated, "Besides, we are in a middle of a mission, and you are wounded."

"I'm not leaving either." Haku stated as he agreed, "Where Y/n go, I go. If he fights, then I'm gonna defend."

"Y/n! Haku!" Everyone gasped as Naruto, Sakura, and Pakkun came in. "Oh no Sasuke!" Naruto yells as both Naruto and Sakura check on him.

Sakura notices the marks on Sasuke's body as her eyes widen. 'B-But Kakashi Sensei...He said this wasn't something to worried about! Then why on earth is the...!?'

"Hey young girl!" Sakura turned to Pakkun, "I want you to know that I'm not the fighting type!"

"We can tell by looking at you!" A vein was showing on Sakura's face. She was so upset by Pakkun, if they arrived at a later time then what would've happened to Sasuke, Haku, and Y/n?

Sasuke started screaming as Sakura quickly turn to him. 'In any case, we need to get away from here and somehow take Sasuke to Kakashi Sensei!'

Gaara was growling as Naruto was next to Y/n. "You..." He growls as he stares viciously at Naruto.

Sasuke coughs out some blood which made Sakura and Haku worried. 'Well! Your limit is two shots...' Kakashi's voice echoes through his mind, 'The third shot won't be activated...Remember this well. If you try to force a Jutsu to activate...not only will the Jutsu not properly activate, but your Chakra will deplete to zero...and in the worst case, you'll die!'

Sasuke groans as he was gripping his shoulder blades, 'In any case, I need to get control over this.'

"Sasuke!" Sakura spoke with worried as Haku was looking at him. "He must've gone over his limits..."

"I see you're..." Y/n and Naruto look at Gaara, "the one I failed to kill that time."

Y/n gasps as he turns to Naruto who flinched as he remembers that day. "Naruto..." Y/n spoke as he furrows his brows, "What is he talking about?"

'I live fighting for only my love and loving my love...And as long as others will take them away from me...I will never disappear.'

Suddenly Naruto grabs Y/n's wrist, "Let's run! Everyone!"

Suddenly a flash came toward Naruto. Slowly turning does he sees Gaara charging after him and Y/n. Sakura, Haku, and Pakkun eyes widen at the speed.

"I won't let you take him from me!"

Y/n instinct spun Naruto around as he stood in front of Naruto. Bringing out his sword as he was ready to attack. "Y/n!" Naruto yell as he was flying where the others are.

Gaara's eyes widen as he looks at Y/n. Seeing how he was standing to protect the others, reminded him of Yashamaru.

"No!" Gaara stretched out his limbs as he captures Y/n to a tree. "Gah!" Y/n's eyes widen as he landed on a tree while trying to push Gaara's morphed arm off.

Gaara was gripping his head as Naruto and Haku turned to them. "Y/n!" Both of them yell as he was still trying to fight off their arm.

"How could he be able to do that...?" Temari questioned. Naruto was looking at Haku as he didn't know what to do. Meanwhile, Haku was also lost in thought. 

He never encountered something like this. A person whose limbs can morph to something like that. To use is many possible ways, it would make many accusations and assumptions on what they could do to not only counter Gaara but to also keep Y/n safe.

"Why...?" Gaara spoke in confusion. First, it was Might Guy who saved Lee, then it was Y/n, and now it was Yashamaru.

"Gaara, please calm down."

Flashback Jutsu:

It was at the Hidden Sand Village as young Gaara was looking at a photo. He suddenly lifts his arms as one were holding a blade. Placing them on top of his hand, he tried to stab it, but some sand started to come out and protect it.

"It's no use after all..." Gaara is saddened as he brings the blade away from it, "The sand gets in the way."

"Gaara..." He quickly turns to see Yashamaru, who has some bandages around him. "Yashamaru!"

"I may not look it, but Lord Kazekage charged me to look after your physical condition as a member of the medical corps and to be with you." Yashamaru walks to Gaara as he smiles softly at him.

"Please do not do such things in front of me." Gaara looks down as Yashamaru scratches the back of his head. "Although the sand will protect you..."

"Yashamaru...I'm sorry..." Gaara apologizes.

Yashamaru's eyes widen as he realized what Gaara was talking about. "Oh this...?" He looks at his bandages, "It's just a scrape."

"A scrape..." Gaara slowly spoke as he looks up, "Is it painful?"

"A little bit..." Yashamaru answers, "But it'll heal in no time."

Gaara was still upset that he made Yashamaru feel pain. "Hey, Yashamaru..."

"What is it?" Yashamaru asks as Gaara looks down a bit before looking up. "What is pain?"

Yashamaru's eyes widen as he never expected a question like that. "I've..." Gaara looks at his hand, "I've never once had a wound so...I want to know what it is..."

"Well..." Yashamaru frowned as he wasn't sure how to answer it. "How can I explain it? It's like...It's like distressing, or difficult...In other words, to be hit or cut...Maybe I should say it's a feeling of not being able to bear it, of not being able to stay normal..."

Yashamaru groan as he was shaking his head. "I'm not explaining it well, but I suppose it's like a situation that's not very good."

Gaara couldn't keep his eyes off of Yashamaru's wounds. The wounds that he made, the wounds that made Yashamaru feel pain.

"Yashamaru..." Gaara spoke as Yashamaru looks at him. "Yes?"

"So, do you dislike me...Yashamaru?"

Yashamaru gasps as his eyes soften. Gaara look down as he was remembering the kids that ran away from him. Yashamaru sighs before looking softly at Gaara.

"People live their lives while hurting others and while being hurt." Yashamaru explains, "But it's not so easy for people to dislike others."

Gaara's eyes widen as he was now smiling. "Thank you, Yashamaru. I think I sort of understand what pain is now."

"I see..." Yashamaru smiles a little as he was glad that Gaara was smiling.

"So..." Gaara then started to speak, "maybe I'm injured too? The same as everyone? I'm always...in pain. I'm not bleeding, but...I've been having a lot of pain around...here."

Gaara was placing his hand over where his heart is as he spoke. Yashamaru's hands were shaking before gripping as he can't think of a day that a child would say something like that.

Yashamaru picks up the blade from Gaara as he puts it away. He went over to Gaara as he shows his bandages.

"The wound may appear painful, but as time passes, the pain naturally disappears. By using the medicine, the healing is even faster. But what's dangerous is a wound to the heart. Nothing has more trouble healing."

"A wound of the heart?" Gaara repeated.

"A wound on the body and a wound of the heart is slightly different. Unlike a wound on the body, there is no ointment and sometimes, it doesn't heal for one's entire life. But there is one thing that can cure a wound of the heart."

Gaara quickly looks up as Yashamaru spoke. "However, this is a complicated medicine." He stated as he looks at the photo Gaara was once staring at, "It can only be given to you by another person."

"What? What must I do to...?" Gaara questioned as he looks at the photo again. 

"The thing that can cure a wound of the heart. That is...love."

"Love?" Gaara spoke in confusion. "Yes." Yashamaru nodded.

"H-How can I get it?" Gaara quickly asks, "What do I need to do for this pain to be...?"

"It has already been given to you, Gaara." Yashamaru as Gaara was confused, "Huh?"

Yashamaru notices something on the window as he walks towards it. He opens the window a butterfly starts flying around.

The butterfly the dancing in the air as it landed on Gaara's head, and the sand wasn't doing anything about it.

"Love is...a heart that desires to serve a precious person who is close to oneself, to love and watch over that person, just like my older sister did. I believe my older sister loved you, Gaara. Sand Spirit Shukaku is a spirit of a living person used for attacks. The sand which automatically tries to protect you is like the love of a mother. Or even the butterfly that is on top of your hair, giving you comfort. I believe that those two are filled with your mother's will. My sister...probably wanted to protect you even more after dying..."

"Yashamaru..." Gaara suddenly spoke. "What is it?" Yashamaru asked.

"Thanks for what you did earlier..." Gaara smiles a bit, "for stopping me."

"You are welcome." Yashamaru smiles back. "You are a precious person who is near me, Gaara!"

Gaara suddenly went to Yashamaru as he was holding the butterfly. He places it over to Yashamaru's head as he looks at the butterfly. Yashamaru watches Gaara as his eyes shifted to sadness.

'Can you understand...my pain?'

Present Time Jutsu:

Gaara was still holding his head as everything was the same. Y/n still trying to hold himself up, Sasuke is still injured, the three Leaf ninja's eyes widen, and Temari is lost in what to do.

Scene Change Jutsu:

It was at the Leaf Village as the battle was still going. Might Guy be surrounded as one sand ninja was in front of him, while another one was behind him.

Guy grin as his teeth flashes. The two ninjas took action and Guy does the same. "Twenty!" Guy quickly punches the ninja in front of him to a wall as it created a wide dent.

"Twenty-one!" Guy kicks the other ninja as it made them flop to the ground. "Leaf-Hurrican!" As two other ninjas jump in Guy jump in the air as he did a spin kick knocking them down too.

"How many did you take down Kakashi?" Guy challenged. "Twenty-two." Kakashi answer as Guy smirks, "Huh, it seems I win again!"

"Oh? Are we having a competition?" Anko questioned with glee as she finished her opponent. "Then would make mine twenty-nine."

Guy turns to Ank as Zabuza grunts. "This is so pointless!" Zabuza stated as he killed a ninja, "But mine is thirty-five."

"Ho..." Gyomei spoke as he swiftly took out five ninjas. "Poor souls, to be used for a competition while they risk their lives. Like my forty-nine fallen enemies."

Guy and Kakashi's eyes widen as they turn to Gyomei. Anko glares at him as she refuses to lose against him. Meanwhile, Zabuza went to the next ninja as he also didn't like how he had more kills than him.

Scene Change Jutsu:

Gaara was still holding to head as the memories of his past were consuming him. 

Flashback Jutsu:

It was the Hidden Sand Village as Gaara was running at night. Remembering what he spoke with Yashamaru.

"Hey, Yashamaru...I have a favor to ask!"

"What is it?" 

"I want some ointment." 

Gaara was smiling as he was holding onto a bag. He made it back to the house as he knocks on the door. The door opened as it was the same kid that Gaara caught with his sand.

"Sorry about earlier..." Gaara apologizes, "It... It must've hurt. This is medicine. If you want it--"

"Go home..." The kid quickly closed the door as their voice was still heard, "Freak!"

Gaara's eyes widen as he was shaking, he drops the bag and slowly walks away. While he was walking, a man was wobbling as he almost bumped into Gaara.

"What the--" The man was holding a bottle as his face was red. "Hey, be careful, you brat--"

Gaara turns to the man as his eyes widen. "Y-You are..."

Gaara's eyes widen as he recognizes that look. 'Go home, freak!' The kid's voice echoes in his head.

'Why...? Why?!'

Sand started to rise the man started to panic. "H-Hey!" The sand quickly wrapped around him as he screams in pain.

Soon Gaara walks away, and another man came as he heard the scream. "What the--?" The man was very confused, "What's going on?"

"It's..." Another boy came as he sees Gaara. "It's Gaara!"

"Hey! This guy's dead." Soon more people started as they see the dead man.

While Gaara was walking he notices someone as he turns to him. It was a man that looked very similar to Gaara, only that he had eyebrows and darker hair color.

'Father...' Gaara looks down as he quickly walks away from the adult.

'As I thought...' Gaara spoke to his mind as he was now alone, 'Things don't go well...'

His eyes started to water up as he looks down. Gaara looks at his hands to see the same butterfly flying down to his hands.

"The thing that can cure a wound of the heart is love."

"Yashamaru!" Gaara cried out. Little did he know, was that multiple kunai were coming after him.

His eyes widen as he heard a loud noise coming from behind. He looks to see the sand protecting him as he sees someone is attacking him.

'Why? Why me...?'

Soon that fear turns into anger. Shadow covers his eyes as he glares at the enemy.

'Why always me?!'

Gaara lifts his arms as the sand traps his enemy. Holding them in the air as Gaara coldly looks at them. Then with his hand open, he slowly closes them as blood comes out of the enemy.

The fell to the ground as Gaara snapped out of his anger as he was back to being scared. "Who...Why...?"

The person didn't respond as Gaara notices that they have a bandage around their arm. He gulps as he slowly walks toward the male, now sees blonde hair as his eyes show fear.

He takes off the mask as his eyes slowly widen and his pupils started shaking. Revealing the soon-to-be-dead, Yashamaru.

"Well done...Gaara."

"Yashamaru...!" He cries in pain as the sand started to erupt around him.

Present Time Jutsu:

Gaara was back to reality as he stares at Naruto, Sakura, and Haku. Naruto froze as he recognizes the way they looked right now.

"What the matter?" Gaara spoke, "Weren't you gonna run away?"

Naruto gritted his teeth as he suddenly hears a small whimper. "R-Run..."

They turn to see Y/n as he was slowly losing his strength. "Get...Out of...Here..." Y/n slowly stated.

"What are these people..." Gaara turns to Y/n, "To you?!"

Y/n's eyes widen. "They...They are my friends!" Y/n stated as he almost lost his balance.

"Lay so much as a finger on him!" Naruto snapped as he glares at Gaara, "I'll clobber you!"

Gaara's eyes widen with insanity as he put more pressure. "Tch...Grrr!" Y/n groaned as Pakkun whined as he could see the visible struggle Y/n is facing.

"So... what's the matter?!" Gaara challenged. "Weren't you gonna clobber me? Hurry up and come at me..."

Naruto tightened his fist as he had enough. Haku soon glare as suddenly, a pink hair was charging at Gaara.

"Damn you!"

(o・ω・o)ノ++++++++++ヽ(o・ω・o)

Honestly, Yashamaru was done so dirty! I remember him as I was so confused as to wondering what happen to him.

Like, imagine if Yashamaru stayed alive. Think of what he could've been for Gaara.

But anyway...I found these:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 21.3K 115
|| π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ || β€’ 𝑼π‘ͺ𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 β€’ ᴑʜᴏ α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ ᴑᴇʀᴇ ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ? Κœα΄‡ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀΙͺɴʟʏ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄›. α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‹α΄‡...
155K 7.7K 20
Eren was born into Levi's hatred, and when the raven-haired man wasn't able to kidnap him as a child, he was forced to watch him grow. Now, on the ba...
109K 2.8K 25
"God why do you have to always be so souless!" "Because... If I grow too close to someone. They always end up dying... Because of me." Your...
22.8K 743 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...