𝔻𝕚𝕣𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕄𝕪...

By Angsty0Vibes

[ON GOING]/HIATUS] "𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴... More

Before We Begin
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5 (New Year's Special)
No Chapter (UPDATE)

Chapter 13

2K 99 23
By Angsty0Vibes

Authors note: I do not own the original story line or characters, just my added plot line.

Takemichi's POV

October 20th 2005

Questions whirled around in my head as I was sent back in time. 'Why did I break up with Hina? Why was Hanma there? How exactly did Draken end up on death row? Who was Kisaki and why does he hate Mikey? And lastly, why did (Y/n) commit suicide? Even with everything scattered I'm going to pick up the pieces and put it all together.'

With those thoughts I was brought back in time. I opened my eyes to misty white, instantly confusing me as to where I was. Next thing I knew Mikey had jumped up out of the water and startled me. 'A bath house?' I questioned as I looked around.

"Was I really that scary Takemichy ?" Mikey teased.

"Quit messing around!" Draken shouted at us as he washed his hair.

'What on earth was going on?'

As everyone got into the bath we sat and relaxed, well, Draken and I did. Mikey was swimming around like a child. "Where is (Y/n)?" I asked, looking over to Draken.

"He doesn't do public baths." He answered simply.

"He's self concious!" Mikey said popping out of the water.

"Uh huh?" I said, not exactly buying it but accepting the answer. I let my eyes linger on Draken for a moment longer. 'He said he knew more about (Y/n)'s situation but wasn't willing to tell.'

Before long the two got into a petty argument and began to 'fight'. By fighting it was them pathetically wrestling each other in the bath. I couldn't help but smile. "I hope these kinds of day last forever." I said out loud without thinking. The comment attracted the attention of both boys in front of me, I could feel their judgment.

Soon after we got out, dried off, and dressed. "Let's head out." Mikey said as both him and Draken walked out the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked, catching up to them.

As we walked outside we were immediatly met with each captain and (Y/n), all of them smiling at us.

"Well, lets go formally introduce the new third devision captain!" Mikey announced proudly.

I road on the back of Mikey's bike, everyone staying together as a group as we road up to the Musashi Shrine. The whole time I couldn't get my thoughts off (Y/n). 'Tonight (Y/n) is going to commit suicide. I need to find him and stop him before he has the chance to do anything.' But that brought up the question of how. 'Draken knows details I don't. That puts me at a disadvantage. But I think the best course of action is to make him change his mind without directly stopping him in the middle of an attempt or letting him know I know.' I decided that was going to be my plan. I would stay after the meeting, right where (Y/n) would be tonight. I would convince him to stay in a casual way, I wouldn't leave until I was convinced he was safe.

By the time I had thought through my plan we arrived at the shrine. We all walked up the steps leading to the shrine, the large crowd of Toman members bowing as Mikey, Draken, and (Y/n) walked in the path between them. The three made their way to their usual spot above everyone else. I stood up front with the rest of the captains, watching Mikey turn around and face the crowd before him.

Draken stepped up, speaking aloud to everyone in his booming voice. " We will now appoint the new third devision captain!"

'Who could he be speaking about?' I asked myself, I could hear others whisper around me as they guessed who would be promoted to such a high position.

"Third devision captain, please step up now!" Mikey shouted out. Nobody moved, that's when it came to mind. 'Is he talking about me?'

But that thought was thrown out the window when two men walked through the crowd. Whispers still spread about as the stepped up. My mind stopped as I glanced to the guy. The memory of passing him on the bike with (Y/n) came flooding back to me.

The guy and his partner stood up next to Mikey, a stair or two below him and sat down. He sat silent as people threw insults at him about disrespecting Mikey. His partner was the first to speak up and announce who he was. "This is it! The new third devision captain, Kisaki Tetta!"

'It's him! Kisaki Tetta!' Memories of my friends telling me about Kisaki came back to me in that moment. Fear pulsed through my being.

"Why did you bring someone from Moebius here!?" A guy yelled out as others threw out questions and insults Kisaki's way. In no time the majority of the crowd started chanting for Kisaki to 'piss off.' Draken was the one to shouted out.

"Shut it! If you have an issue with Mikey's decision then step on up!" Mikey made his way to Draken's spot, urging him out of the way and began to speak again.

"We will be going against Valhalla at some point. They have grown so large that they don't even stand against Moebius!" He explained. "In order to take them down we need Toman to grow! Kisaki is the link we need to defeat Valhalla!"

Mikey stared out towards everyone, making it clear his decision was final. "That ends the ceremony!"

'Shit! He's in Toman now and already in a powerful position!' Once I made that dreaded eye contact with Kisaki I don't know what came over me, but I raced straight towards him and landed a punch to his face.

"Takemichy!" (Y/n) shouted out, finally speaking up for the first time during the meeting. He rushed over to the both of us.

"You're not in Toman Takemichy! What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" Draken yelled at me. With that the captains stepped up and began to shout at me as well.

"Are you trying to dis Mikey?" Mitsuya accused.

"What? N-no I just-" I was cut off by (Y/n).

"Takemichy! Shut up, we don't have infighting. We've been over this, if you have an issue you talk it over like a god damn adult!" He demanded.

"Hey, hey, what's going on here?" A new voice rang out. Everyone's attention looked towards the right only to be met with a man with long black hair.

"Baji..." Mitsuya said quietly, surprised by his appearance, it looked like everyone was.

"You aren't allowed here and you know that." Mutou sneered.

"Baji!" (Y/n) directed his attention to the man now. Next thing I knew, Baji was in my face and so was his fist. It wasn't just one as he continuously went at me. He was stopped by someone grabbing the arm he was punching with.

"Baji!" (Y/n) shouted again as he held his arm with his own. "Knock it off!"

Baji only looked at him bored. "Fuck off (Y/n), I'll kill you." My blood ran cold at those words, especially for what I was trying to prevent tonight.

"Yeah, sure you will." (Y/n) spit, unamuzed by the threat.

"Mikey!" Baji called out, (Y/n) letting go of his arm.

Mikey turned to face Baji. "Why are you here? You aren't to come to meetings because of your internal conflict, remember? Does (Y/n) need to make that anymore clear?"

"What, are you going to fire me for interupting your oh so special meeting?" Baji taunted.

'Who exactly was this guy?'

"Well anyways I came here to tell you that I'm joining Valhalla, so I'll go ahead and quit." Baji said with a smile and started to walk down the stairs.

"Baji!" Mikey shouted, still only looking over his shoulder at the situation at hand.

"As of today, you can count Baji Keisuke the first devision capatain as an enemy of Toman." He only smirked at everyone's reactions.

'This was the first devision captain?' I asked myself. Mikey finally turned around fully, his hands in his pockets.

"Mikey." (Y/n) called out to the man. He placed a hand on his shoulder. "Leave him be, we know this is how Baji is, we can't let this affect us. Even if it's hard." He sighed as we watched Baji walk off. "You need all the strength you can have right now, with Kisaki you will be okay..." I could see a pained look in (Y/n)'s eyes as he spoke his last sentence.

'He's refrencing his plans isn't he....'

"Takemichy was it?" A voice behind me called. I turned to see Kisaki smiling at me. "Pick one, face or gut? I'd suggest your face."

"Huh? Why?" And with that I was punched hard in the face, knocking me out. I could hear yelling from (Y/n) before I blacked out.

When I awoke and sat up I was met with Mikey sitting beside me.

"Ah, you're awake." Mikey smiled gently.

"Mikey!" I stood up suddenly, making me slightly dizzy.

"You don't like Kisaki do you?" He asked me. I sat back down and held my head, unsure of how to answer.

"You know, it's hard to make your organization bigger." Mikey began. "New people join and some leave." He paused for a moment, the wind blowing through our hair.

"I've known this guy since I was a kid. We were just neighbors so we weren't very close. He'd pick fights and I'd beat his ass each time." He smiled at the memory. "And that was the guy who beat you earlier."

"Huh? I got punched by two guys so..." I scratched my face with my finger.

"Baji..." My mind went back to that moment. "He's an unreadable guy. Well to everyone but (Y/n) that is."

"You can tell me that again, he punched me for no apparent reason." I said feeling awkward at the memory. Mikey only laughed at that.

"It's who he is. He'd punch someone just because he was tired. He's set a car on fire because he was hungry once too." Mikey smiled. "(Y/n) was the only one that ever seemed to understand the guy. I guess until Chifuyu came into the picture."

"But that's who he is, he is one of Tomans founding members actually. Toman was started in my first year of middle school. It was Draken, Mitsuya, Pah, Baji, and myself."

"What about (Y/n)? He seems so tight and important to Toman." I asked in curiousity.

"He joined soon after." Mikey said without much explanation. "But we consider him a founding member anyways." He stayed still and thought to himself. "Bring Baji back for me, he's kind of imporant you know? We'd all be sad if he truly left." All I could do was stare at him, he smiled kindly.

"(Y/n) said there is a deeper meaning to why he left but...Bring him back for me would you?" He asked.

I stood up, nodding. "Of course! But I have a favor to ask for in return." This caught Mikey off guard.

"And what would that be?" He said, his expression turning more serious.

I looked down at the ground, unable to make eye contact right away. "I need you to kick Kisaki out of Toman."

"Huh?" Mikey seemed very unamused by my request.

I clenched my fists at my sides. "Why would you bring him into Toman, a guy like that? I don't know how to explain but he's going to be bad news for Toman. He'll destroy it in the future!" I shouted out as I had continued.

Mikey stood up, looking over at me with a smile. "Alright." he said simply.

"Wait, really?" I asked in disbelief.

"We will get into it with Valhalla soon. Bring Baji back before that happens, prove you are worth more than Kisaki." He stated bluntly. "I am aware that Kisaki is not good news, but I know he is strong." Mikey explained. "We'll need him in the future. So I ask that you work for me. Bring Baji back and I'll let Kisaki go. If you don't I'll kill you." Mikey said with a dead set look in his eyes. "Mitsuya!" He suddenly called out.

The calling of his name startled me, I looked back to where Mikey was looking. "Are you gonna keep eavesdropping?"

Mitsuya stepped out from behind the pillar he was hiding with. "Okay okay..."

"You came at the perfect time!" Mikey smiled towards the guy. "Takemichy will be joining your devision!" He said cheerfully. We both looked at him in shock.

"Starting today Takemichy, you will be an offical member of Toman. Glad to have you." Mikey said warmly. Mitsuya on the other hand looked less than excited to be hearing this news.

I quickly bowed towards said man. "Thank you for having me!"

"We should head out. You coming Takemichy ?" Mikey asked.

"I need to wash off my blood first, I'll leave soon." I assured the pair and watched them walk off.

I stepped over to the well and briefly washed my face. Once I was done I walked back to look up at the sky. I noticed a purple charm on the ground. My curiousity peaked as I decided to look inside it. Inside was a picture of the founding memebrs of Toman, all of them. Seeing everyone so young was so weird but intresting. But one thing that stook out was that there were 7 people in the picture, someone hung on Baji's shoulder as if they were close.

I shook my head of those thoughts and put the picture back in the charm which I put back in my pocket. I'll speculate later, right now I have a mission at hand.

'(Y/n), I'll save you!'

Author's note: I just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE reading the comments I get. I may not respond to them all but I love that people are  interacting. Thank you to everyone for their continued support!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 324 21
You and the rest of the founding members (Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-Chin, and Kazutora) have been childhood friends for a very long time, whe...
11.4K 369 63
~Currently on hiatus~ and is on AO3 As an ex-delinquent with a knack for ticking others off with his mouth, Danaju Hanagaki has lived most of her adu...
6K 180 10
Hanagaki Takemichi leap through time just to save his ex girlfriend, but to achieve that goal, he need to save a few people. But that few people turn...
157K 4.9K 61
(UNDER EDITING) where a girl finds herself making friends with gang members this doesn't really follow the plot of the manga/anime slow burn all char...