Underground ━━━━ peter parker...

De carollingdxnvers

❝ And the ground began to shake No time left to hit the brake ❞ ────────────── 🗒 ❛ when the multiverse opens... Mai multe

𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡
─────────────────────𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢
───꒱ 01: 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑
───꒱ 03: 𝑎 𝑙𝑎𝑤𝑦𝑒𝑟

───꒱ 02: 𝑑𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑

306 17 0
De carollingdxnvers

⊱ ──────ஓ๑∗๑ஓ ────── ⊰

I try to tell you what I think and play it off like it's a joke
Oh no, more surprises, guess it's like this

⊱ ──────ஓ๑∗๑ஓ ────── ⊰

____________________
┆    ┆ ◌┆ .    ⊹ ┆       ☽
┆ ⁺✧     ┆           ┆
┆      ⊹  ☽           ✮
┆    .                         ✧
ღ              ⁺       ◌

"Do you get me now?" Ned inquired, his voice laced with many worries. Marisol only nodded, though of course, her brother wouldn't know, it wasn't a video call after all. "Hello? Hellooo? Are you still there?"

"Still alive- but how'd that even happen?!"

"That's like, doxxing a kid after rage quitting," Pandora added, though the Leeds weren't too sure if it was a joke or if Pandora was saying it out of anger and sarcasm. "What's next? Quentin's exposed his address?"

"They're actually at his place right now-"

"Of course they've found his apartment!" It was clear to see that the two older girls were as concerned as Ned, having to be secret holders of this superhero as well. Ned's sister finding out soon after he did, and Pandora? Not long after catching Marisol trying to sneak to the New York sanctum once more. It was a quick moment, but Marisol could never have lied to her roommate about anything. "There should be some legal actions to take with this."

"Ate, you're some lawyer-"

"Assistant of a lawyer, different things-"

"You could pull some strings."

"... Ned's got a point."

"I'm not convincing-"

"Please???" He dragged the word as long as his breath could last, sucking in some air before continuing once more to continue to recite the long word. Her brother wanted to help Peter, especially at desperate times like this. Marisol couldn't just turn this down, especially after the boy has done with the Avengers, and for the whole universe for that matter with Thanos. "If he says he's a really good lawyer-"

"We'll talk about it," Marisol sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose in dismay. "I've got to do a few things first- I'll see you at home okay?"

They exchanged goodbyes, right after Ned ends the call. Pandora and Marisol exchanged glances, taking in what needed to be comprehended. "I'll join you," the former said, with no other questions asked. "Accompany you back to the old house, just in case anything else happens. Everything seems to be getting out of hand in a matter of a few hours."

"Point made- but first, attend to Wong."

"Then groceries for the apartment."

"Then home."

"You got it, sheriff," a playful smile appeared on Pandora's face, the midday light peeking behind the buildings. Her smile was comforting, to her friend at least. Just before Marisol got to give any answer, the big doors pushed themselves open, a gust of wind greeting the pair. It was enough to make Pandora groan in annoyance, her hair styled perfectly that day until the wind decided to greet her as well.

"Leeds!" called Wong from inside, and that was Marisol's cue that she might or might not have been late.

"I'll have to go now-"

"Don't worry, I'll go shopping for us."

"You're a lifesaver."

"Hey, what are friends for am I right?"

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"We're here!" the door flung open, Marisol entering first, Pandora behind her as they made their way into the apartment. The moon was trying to find its way up as the sun began to set, night dawning over the city. It was fortunate enough that her family lived close by, which gave time for her and her roommate to drop off their belongings before running over. Lola Leeds, as Pandora liked to call her, heard their voices, her attention from the television soon diverted to the pair with a wide smile coming across her face, in contrast to the old woman's grimace expression a moment before. Marisol noticed how her grandmother was watching the news, a loud sigh escaping her lips seeing how it was all about Spiderman.

It was only a few hours after the news was let loose, and already there was so much talk, and so much information being let out. "Chesa!" her grandmother exclaimed, making her way over to Marisol and peppering her with motherly kisses on the cheek, much to the younger's dismay and one for Pandora to get a laugh out of. "Kamusta ka (how are you)?" she continued, smiling at Marisol who was about to speak before Lola Leeds turned to her friend. "You brought Pandora too!"

"In the flesh, lovely to see you again," Pandora greeted with a hug per usual, she was always the giddy one. Whilst their embrace, Marisol sauntered over to the TV, immediately turning it off while the newscaster talked about Stark Industries and the drones. Of course, her grandmother noticed the absence of the sounds, as did Pandora. "Oh don't mind her, a lot of things are happening today. Anyways, is Ned here?"

"Something important came up and-"

Immediately Marisol's sentence was cut to a minimum, her arm being dragged into a room. She found herself in her brother's room, Pandora quickly after her and Ned no later than that. In an instant, Ned locked the door, turning to face the other two in the room. "Worst part is that I haven't told mom and dad yet."

"We're both doomed by the time they come home."

"Do you think they've found out about now? Dad reads the news a bit too much."

"They're in an important meeting, I don't think he or mom will be reading right now-"

"Kain muna tayo! (let's eat first)" called out their grandmother.

"We'll be out in a few! Ned needs help with, uhh... his lego set!" Pandora called back, sharply inhaling through her teeth. Marisol hastily rummaged through her bag, immediately pulling her phone out and without hesitation began to send messages, and soon later calls, to two certain people.

"What are you doing?" Ned inquired, peering over his sister's shoulder. "If you're texting some date now is not the time to do so."

"I'm trying to contact Mr. Murdock and Foggy, excuse you."

Her messages were much in a scramble as she typed with such a hurry, she didn't have enough time to fix any of the misspellings when a loud knock on the front door could be heard, alarming the group. The three stared at one another in shock, Marisol carelessly sending the message as if it were some cry for help. She made her way out of the room, the knocking continued to persist. She inched closer to the door, a firm grip on the knob before hearing, "Federal agents open up!"

As if on cue, the girl opened the door, ever so slightly just to show herself and not the rest of the others inside. In the living room stood Ned and Pandora, warily eyeing the front. "Evening," greeted Marisol, though before she could continue to speak, the agent showed her their badge.

"Department of Damage Control, we're here to detain a Marisol and Ned Leeds, as well as a Pandora Russo for questioning."

Pandora scoffed loudly, appearing behind her friend with her eyebrows crossed. "Excuse me?"

"You heard what we said." Confusion erupted all over the house as the siblings and their friend were ushered out of the house, Lola Leeds yelling at the officers yet not being able to convince them to stop.

Three accomplices of Spiderman in one car, being brought over for questioning. The whole drive through, Marisol muttered words of instruction to Ned.

"Don't you say anything."

"Ned the 5th amendment states that you have the right to remain silent."

"Watch your words, like I'm not even joking, be careful when you're saying something to them."

"You're sounding like mom," Ned muttered, Marisol shooting a deadpanned look at him before down at her phone. She could see Foggy typing in their messages, but it was only after she and the rest were detained that Marisol got to see what he said.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...