Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With πŸ₯ΊπŸ’¦)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)

4.3K 51 2
By fuckboy_cagayo

Leigh-Anne

I'm known in my town as a pussy persuader.

I can sweet talk you one minute, then we're in the bathroom, fucking in one of the stalls the next. We wouldn't give a fuck if someone was watching. I've been in those scenarios plenty of times.

Though, there's something irking me and I realized what; most if not all of my hookups have been at night.

I wanna fuck in broad daylight. But where can I find a girl that's more than down with that?

All of this goes through my head as I check out of the hotel. "Your name takes up most of this log. At this point, you should just live here," the receptionist, Perrie, jokes. I chuckle, "Only because you give me a discount."

"As a thank you."

I give her a knowing look, but play dumb, "Whaddya mean?" She looks around before motioning me to get closer. I do so and she says, "For takin' me in my cunt boss's office. Twice."

I smile, "And you still kept your job." She pulls back and takes my room key, "See you tonight, Leigh. Have a nice day."

"You, too. Put some extra towels down," I wink, leaving her blushing as I leave the building. I breathe in the fresh spring air as I make my way to my car. My muscles are a little sore from doing some lifting all night.

That girl's feet never touched the ground.

Nothing an ice bath and my massage chair can't soothe.

Being that it was around 11, I went to a nearby cafe where all of the female employees know about me. I pull into the parking lot and park smoothly.

When I step inside of the coolness, the cashier smiles at me and I smile back, removing my sunglasses.

"Hey, Ariana," I greet, sitting at the counter. "Hey, Leigh. The usual?" I nod as she writes down my order before going in the back. I decided to get my phone out as I wait. When I unlock it, I hear an undoubtably seductive voice.

"Hey, stranger."

I look to my left to see a woman with long, dark natural curls and Bambi eyes sitting a few seats from me.

"Hey, stranger," I say, returning her tone and switching my attention to her.

"You're Leigh Pinnock, right?" I raise an eyebrow at the woman, turning my body towards her. "Maybe."

She moves until she was right next to me, getting close to my ear. "I heard things about you." I shiver when I feel her breath fan over my skin.

"What kinda things?" All of a sudden, she puts her hand on the front of my pants, copping a feel. I jump a little and look around to see if anyone was watching.

"Good things," she then nips my ear and I clear my throat. When Ariana came back with my coffee with two sugars, the woman pulls away and winks at me.

I thank Ariana and she goes to cater to another customer.

My attention goes back to the woman, "What kinda good things?" She gives me sexy and devilish smile and whispers in my ear again. "That you can make a girl cum with ease," she says in an even sexier tone.

I chuckle lightly before taking a sip of my coffee.

"If you wanna fuck, just say—," "I wanna fuck," she says, hand going back to my covered member. "You probably know my best friend, Perrie," she says.

"I'm not sure I know who that is," I say in a teasing tone. She giggles hotly and begins rubbing me. I try not to groan when I feel myself growing hard.

I'm glad I remembered my special shorts or else I'd be sporting a mean tent in these gray sweats. I usually wear some when I plan on fucking somebody's daughter.

I own fifty shades of gray sweats.

Then I thought back on when I thought about fucking when the sun's shining.

I know the perfect hotel room for what I have in mind.

"You were all she talked about that night. How good everything felt. The fact you made her cum twice in a minute."

I lick my lips, noticing a few curious eyes. "How do you know it's me?" She pulls back and scan my body up and down, "You're apparently more impressive than their boyfriends."

Her eyes lingered downward then met my eyes again. We stare at each other with sexual tension engulfing our air.

While looking at her, I call for Ariana as she's giving someone a milkshake. "Yeah?" My eyes go to the small Italian, "You have a boyfriend, right?" She nods.

"How would describe sex with me versus sex with him?" Ariana makes a thinking face, "Oral or...?"

"Everything," I say. "Oh," she leans more towards the curly haired woman. "Mouth on 100, dick on 1,000," she says before going to greet a customer.

Though, Bambi didn't look too convinced.

"Is she tellin' the truth?" I look around the cafe, only containing a total of 22 people in here. I recognize a few faces from my many rendezvous's.

"Ask any woman in here, they'll tell you," I say and she rolls her eyes. "I don't believe that you slept with as many as you did." I shrug, taking another sip of my coffee.

"Watch, hey, Normani," I call for the next waitress that came by and curled my finger at her. "Did you enjoy gettin' your brains fucked out by me last week?" I ask casually while her eyes widen.

She smiles nervously, "Uh, y-yeah, I did."

My eyes go to the stranger, and she connects them with hers. "How many times did I make you cum in a minute?"

The darker skinned woman leans in closer, "Twice." Bambi's eyes widen at that and I smirk. "Get back to work, baby girl," I nod and she walks away to give Table 3 their drinks.

"Is that enough proof for you, or do you need more?" She chuckles, "All you did was prove you're a slag." I shrug jokingly, "A clean and safe slag."

"But a slag anyway," she sasses and I cock my brow.

"Yet, you wanna fuck me."

"That I do, but there's one problem," she holds up her index finger. I quirk a brow, "And that is?"

"I'm pretty sure at this point, you've done every position in any and everywhere," I shake my head at her. "Not true."

"Oh, really?" She crosses her arms over her chest. "Really. Your best friend lets me rent out a room if I'm gonna fuck someone," I say casually and she hums with a hungry look in her eyes.

"I take it that you haven't shagged in public?"

"I have, but not in broad daylight," I hint. She bites her lip noticeably and stands up from the stool.

To my surprise, she grabs my hoodie and pulls me outside. "Whoa, someone's eager," I comment as she pulls me to the side of the cafe. She pushes me against the cool brick wall and leaned in for a hot kiss. I can taste her pomegranate tea on her tongue as they dirty danced.

She breaks it soon after, taking my bottom lip with her then releases it.

"When I saw you come in, all I wanna do is ride you until my legs give out," she says on my lips. "Yeah?" She nods slowly, eyes dark with lust.

"Then let's make it happen."

———
When we get up to the room, she goes right for the curtains, exposing the busy streets. She opens the door to the balcony and step out, looking down at the busy streets.

"Let's fuck out here," she says and I raise an eyebrow.

She says this so casually, but I've had a good deal of bold women that aren't so bold at the end of the night.

I get directly behind her, rubbing my stiffness on her ass. Her breath hitches and she leans against me, "Now or right now?" Without saying a word, I smooth my hands over her exposed waist.

I work on undoing her belt, then the button of her shorts. She looks down then back at me, "Can I take that as a yes?" Instead of answering, I move her face more to give her a heated kiss.

I let her take control, twitching at how much I wanna be in this woman. I'm so fucking hard that it's damn near painful.

As she's dominating the kiss, I sneak my hand into her wet underwear, earning a soft moan. She starts grinding against my hand, nipping my bottom lip.

"It's been too long for me," she says breathlessly. "I need you."

I bend her over the rail, earning a little gasp followed by an aroused giggle, "Don't hold back on me." With that, I tug both bottoms down to her thighs while she did the rest.

When she kicked them off, I take her sexy knickers and hook them around my neck.

My eyes catch glimpse of her soaked paradise, glistening in the sun.

I lick my lips, mouth watering at the sight. "Are you loud?" I begin kissing the inside of her thighs, getting her essence on my lips.

She shivers, "S-Sometimes."

I hum then attach my mouth with her center. We moan simultaneously, hers being louder. I roll my eyes back a little before slowly rolling my tongue over her bud.

"Oh, fuck!" One of her hands fly to my hair, adding more to the soreness I endured last night. But she tastes heavenly, so it's definitely worth it.

I flatten my tongue and lick her up like a thirsty kitten. "Oh, that feels so, fu—, good," she whines breathlessly, grinding against my face. I look up to see her already looking at me with her head bowed and lip between her teeth.

Her long hair created a dark curtain to hide her pleasure faces.

She bites her lip at me, breathing unevenly. I slip my tongue inside of her, loving how juicy she is. Her eyes flutter back and she lets her lip go with a silent moan.

I suck her clit, catching her off guard, "OH! Oh, fuuuck." I grip her thighs, pulling her onto my face before writing my name on her folds and bundle of bliss. "Fuck! Ohhh, fuck," she yelps in pleasure.

I hurriedly pull down my sweats and special briefs, sighing at the relief. I take it in my hand and began stroking it as I'm tongue fucking the delicious woman.

"Oh, yes... oh, yes... oh, god, yes," she hisses and moans. I narrow my tongue, hitting that particular spot on her clit that makes her gasp and her legs tremble.

"Oh, yes!... Oh, fuck me!... Fuck me!" I pull away from her center and stand straight. I attach our lips, earning a hot keen as she tastes herself on my mouth.

"You like that?" I husk and she bites my lip in response. I pull away, loving how her teeth lingered. I kick off my sweats then go in my pocket for my row of six condoms, ripping off one.

When I straighten up, she turns around and takes the packet from me. She gives me this sexy glint that makes me twitch.

Without another word, she gets down on her knees. She grips my member, her fingers unable to meet due to my girth. I watch as she pumps me a few times before taking me in her warm and inviting mouth.

"Oh, shit," I breathe out, throwing my head back at the steady suction. Her tongue circles my tip a few times, causing me to grab a fistful of her hair.

"Damn, baby."

She looks up at me with those lustful Bambi eyes, taking as much of me as she could before gagging.

She sucks faster and flicking her tongue over my slit. "Ahh," I shudder, feeling a bit sensitive from last night. The thought of fucking in broad daylight is a recent curiosity. It's only a little past 11.

But when an opportunity literally throws itself at me, I'm gonna take it.

"B-Bend over, Princess," I shiver when she pulls off slowly, sucking my tip one more time soundly before letting it go with a pop. She then opens the packet and puts the condom between her lips.

She winks at me before easing me back into her mouth, only this time, when she releases me, my member is encased in the latex barrier.

She stands up and I turn her over, putting my arm around her neck. This earns me a little gasp of approval.

Below us, the streets were littered with cars going to their destinations. I know for a fact some are watching with astonishment at how shameless we are.

"Do you think someone's watching us?" I husk in her ear. She nods with a sexy laugh, "That's what makes it so hot." With my other hand, I rub my shaft against her soaked lips.

I take her by the hips and tug her back some. "If you see anyone looking, make eye contact with them," I say while rubbing my shaft on her lips.

"Only if you fuck me harder when you see someone," she says breathlessly. I line up with her entrance and tease my tip while saying, "Damn," at the tightness clenching the head.

She looks back at me with a naughty smile, "Deeper."

I gradually push in, biting my lip when I hear her broken, high pitched moan. I only get half way in when I see her gripping the railing. "Want more?"

"Mhmm," she moans and I give her what she wants. "God," I breathe out then proceed to thrust evenly. "F-Faster," she pants. I grip her hair in my fist and speed up while also giving her my entire length.

"Oh, god!" My eyes go down to my movements and how her ass jiggles with each thrust. I smack the right one and she makes a sexy sound.

"You like that, Bambi?" I ask, going a bit harder. "Uh! Uh! Oh, sh—!" She drops her head so that it's off the edge. I look down at the streets and my eyes land on a couple walking hand in hand.

The boyfriend glances up and he freezes. His girlfriend follows his gaze and copies his expression.

I wink before fucking the woman as she requested.

She arches and nearly screams, causing the couple to walk away briskly. I ease up and pull her hair back until her head was on my shoulder.

"Oh, god! You feel so fucking good!" She clenches her walls around me and I let out a shaky exhale.

"What's my name?"

"Ah, fuc— L-Leigh," she whimpers, throwing it back when I slow down. "No, it's Daddy. Say it with me: 'You feel so fucking good, Daddy'," I husk then angle my hips.

"Shit! Y-You feel s-so fuckin' good, Daddy!" Hearing her moan in my ear made me throb and twitch.

I push her down and press my right hand on her lower back.

I look at the streets and catch an older man watching shamelessly. I raise an eyebrow then deep dick the woman, making her gasp in pure pleasure.

"Oh, don't stop, Daddy! Oh, don't stop!" Her moans get higher as I increase my speed. The clapping was guaranteed attention, but by the way she's throwing it back got me thinking otherwise.

I can hear just how much she wants me.

My eyes go back to see a crowd of six people watching and some with their phones out.

I slow down and lean onto her back, mouth to her ear. "Look," I rasp and her eyes flutter open. I watch her face, making sure she doesn't look away. "Do you mind if they record us?" She looks at me with dilated pupils, "Do you?" I shake my head and she smirks before looking back down.

"Let's give them a show, Daddy," the way she said it paired with her throbbing walls made me groan.

"Keep looking. Don't mind me," I tease as my hand go pass her waistband and went right to work on that juicy bundle of nerve endings. She whines in euphoria as she clenches and unclenches around me.

I groan and wrap my free arm around her neck and she lets out the sexiest sound. I lock eyes with one of the women spectators that I recognize. I wink at her then pick up speed, making her moans increase and some of her juices on her thighs.

"Oh, Daddy, I'ma c-cum," she stutters. The wet slapping and dirty noises was almost too much. I suddenly pull out and she nearly collapses, but uses the railing to keep herself up.

She was out of breath and trembling.

"You said to give them a show. They can't hear you from up here, Bambi," I husk and she looks back at me with a naughty smirk.

"Do what you want, Daddy." How she said it made my member jump. I stroke it while my hand smoothes over her taut ass.

I give it a smack and she moans softly. I bite my lip, trailing my hand up to her lower back and I push the fabric up. I drag my finger down her tattoo, admiring her slight shaking.

"I wanna make you squirt," I husk. She pushes back on me, whining in need, "Please."

I lick my lips and grab a handful of her soft hair. I tug it until she was looking me in the eyes. "Let them know how good I make you feel," she bites her lip in response and I give her a messy kiss while redirecting my dick to her entrance.

She gasps and her eyes roll back.

I bend her back over and angle my hips, giving her as much of me as she can take.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" She chants, meeting my movements while making noises that the people can definitely hear. I lean into her ear, "Louder."

"Faster," she breathes out cheekily and I raise an eyebrow. I brace her hips and pound her like I'm trying to break the condom.

"FUCK! GOD, RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE! FUUUCK!" She folds over the railing for a moment, moaning as I give the woman what she wants.

I peer over to see a few familiar faces and people recording and I wink at them. I hold onto her shoulders and slowed down, going deep. I could feel my high coming it and the sounds she's making is bringing me closer to the edge. "OOOOOOHHHH—YEEEESSS!"

My eyes widen when she releases a strong gush of her essence pushing me out. She lets out a gasp with my name on her tongue.

I slip right back inside once she was done, groaning in pleasure. The lewd slapping was making me throb inside of her clenching heat.

"Ohgodohgodohgodohgod," she moans in a whisper. I reach over and rub her soaked clit fiercely, making her go crazy. "F-F-FUCK!" She throws her head back on my shoulder.

Her hips shudder as her breathing gets higher.

"Fuck," I close my eyes in bliss, feeling myself grow closer and closer. She was a mess of whimpers and broken breaths. I wrap my hand around her neck and she whines, "Fuck, Daddy."

I snap my hips without warning and her mouth opens in a silent moan while her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Ch-Choke me, Daddy. Choke me," she pants and I do so, making her smile in euphoria. I speed up, trapping my lip in my teeth as to not let an embarrassing whimper out.

"Fuck... fuck, yes," I moan as my seed spills into the condom.

My finger returns to her clit and I slap it, loving the vulgar squelching her juices caused. "Fuck, Daddy! Fuck, Daddy! FUCK!" She convulses as she cums again, pushing me out once again.

I immediately get down and position my face in front of her ocean. My tongue darts out and cleans her thighs free of her tastiness. I look up at her clenched eyes and gorgeous face contorted in pure pleasure.

She grinds on my face slowly as I drag my muscle over her, making sure I don't miss a spot. In the mist of it, she has a mini orgasm, face relaxing as I suck it all into my mouth. Her legs were quaking and twitching in overstimulation.

I have to take her number when I'm through with her.

As I bring her back down to Earth, her eyes flutter open, and she smiles lazily. She curls her finger at me and I stand. Her hands grip my face and she instantly tastes herself on my mouth.

"Mmm," she moans breathlessly. I break it after a while when I remember we're being watched. I put my briefs and trousers back up when my member goes flaccid.

I smile at the crowd before swiping a quick finger over her soaked center before making her suck on it.

She looks at me submissively before taking it into her mouth, making me bite my lip at the sight.

When she was through, I remove my hand from her face. "Something tells me you like how you taste." She nods, "Now, I do." I quirk a brow, looking down her sweaty stomach then back up to her slightly shiny face.

She then drags me inside by my arm then shut the glass door. She drew the curtains until the room is dark. I couldn't help but notice her legs was still a little shaky.

Leigh, you've done it again.

"So, can I have your number, Bambi?" She chuckles hotly, sauntering over to me, "Bambi?" I nod, glancing down at her magnificent legs.

"Yeah." She wraps her arms around my neck before stealing my bottom lip in her teeth. She tugs it then sucks on it some.

She tugs it with those pearly whites before letting go.

"The name's Jade."

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
904K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...