Crush To Boss. ✓ [Editing]

By brownmudpie

"Take it." He mumbled. I obeyed him. His lips were at one end while mine at the other. I felt the heat surrou... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Crush To Boss.
BOOK
THE DEAL

34

21.9K 504 57
By brownmudpie

Elle Miller

"Ahem."

I glanced at Enzo as he cleared his throat. He always does that when he wants my attention.

"I want you to accompany me somewhere."

Now i turned my head towards him while hugging the files to my chest.

"Okay. When do we leave?"

"Hmm after lunch?"

"Alright."

I walked out of his cabin wondering where we were going to. 

Settling myself next to Tristan, i tapped on table to make my presence known.

"Oh you are late again!"

Liam whined.

"I'm so sorry , actually i have to go somewhere with um- En-Mr William."

I said the last part awkwardly.  Ever since i told them that i was childhood friends with Enzo, i am confused whether I should use 'Enzo' or 'Mr William' in front of them.

It's funny actually.

"Chill Elle, call him Enzo"

Said Tristan. He too started teasing me these days.

"Um- We are at work so it won't be.. fair.."

"Oh come on! He is literally your buddy!"

Liam shrugged. I shake my head smiling. After a few minutes, my phone rang, i saw Enzo's name displayed on my screen.

I picked it up.

"Elle we are leaving now."

"But I'm still-"

"Please?"

"Alright."

I really wanted to eat but nevermind. He owes me one.

I sat next to him in his car as usual. I was so used to going everywhere in his cars. But I'm not really a big fan of cars.

I like bikes and bicycles more.

Enzo seemed awfully quiet right now. He is definitely nervous.

"Everything okay?"

I asked him but received silence. It was slightly embarrassing. I looked out of the window hiding my embarrassed face.

"Uh-yeah!"

He said a bit awkwardly. I didn't say anything in return.

Soon we reach a building. It wasn't too tall.

As we stepped in, I realised we were in a studio! A studio where models and celebrities do modelling. There were lights and a huge red background.

Wow. This is new.

"Enzo!"

Called a female voice. I looked at the source of the voice , my eyes met with a familiar woman. I tried to recognise her.

I saw her with Enzo somewhere ugh! Why can't I remember her!

"Hey.. "

He waved at her.

"Glad you could make it lil bro~"

Said the woman. That's when it hit me. She was his older sister!

She looked at me. Her face was blank at first but then she frowned a little.

"Remember her sis?"

Enzo asked excitedly. Ofcourse I knew his sister. She was a really kind and funny person.

Once she invited me at her house to play cards. That was the day when I became friends with Enzo. Oh how could I forget that day?

I put on my best smile at her.

"Yeah En, i know her. Anyways.."

She spoke unamused and looked away. My smile faded away. This is embarrassing.

They both talked about something but I couldn't focus on what they were saying. I was too busy thinking about how she acted with me. Am i overthinking?

"Okay, Elle.. I'll uh- be back. Just wait here."

Said Enzo as he walked away to the corner of the room with his sister, leaving me alone in an unknown place with busy people.

People were rushing and adjusting lights. I wonder who is modelling here.

"Hello?"

Said someone. I turned around as my eyes met with a pair of beautiful ones.

It took me around 5 seconds to realise that i was looking at Harry Styles!

My eyes widened. I am kinda his fan.

He looked to stunning in real life, not gonna lie.

"Oh-um-er- h-hello!"

I stuttered. I was caught off guard.

He smiled a little. Aw he is so good!

I was fangirling inside like crazy!

"I have never seen you around here, are you new?"

"Oh-um.. i.. i am here with Mr William.."

I trailed off. Wait, i don't think he knows Enzo.

"Oh you mean Enzo? Ohh i see i see.. so he is here already.."

He said and looked at the other side of the room trying find him.

"Yeah.."

"You are his.. what?"

"Oh, his personal assistant."

He nodded.

"Come here, let's sit."

He said and led me towards two empty chairs.

I can't believe I am meeting Harry styles right now!!

My sister is a huge one direction fan, i bet she would be jealous after she knows about me meeting Harry!

Then me and Harry had a small conversation. We introduced ourselves and sat quietly for a while.

"Actually my friend was interested in Enzo.."

He started off. Oh my god why does everyone wants to be with my man?

He continued.

"She likes Enzo, So since I'm in contact with his sister, i thought it would be nice if two of them met and talked. And Enzo must be needing someone permanent in his life too ."

Oh.. for some reason I felt my heart break. Enzo seemed nervous earlier. Please don't tell me he is interested in that girl too.    

Oh why? Why does this happen with ne!

I nodded at him. Should I just give up on Enzo? But it's so difficult, i meet him, spend so much time with him. My feelings are growing stronger.

I gulped. I need to know if Enzo is interested in her.

"H-harry.."

But before that i want to take a selfie with Harry. This is just to make my sister jealous.

"If you don't mind.. can i um.. have a y'know selfie..i mean only if you're okay with it!"

I hesitantly looked at him.

He laughed in returned and agreed. I smiled back and handed him my phone because i didn't knew how to take a selfie properly.

He held the phone in a certain angle. We both smiled at the camera.

"There ya go."

I took my phone back still blushing.

"Elle. Let's go."

I heard Enzo speak as he stood close to me. Me and Harry stood up from the chair. I was confused at his stern voice.

Did he saw all that?

His sister rushed from behind.

"Enzo please wait!"

"Sis, I'm really busy today. I-i'll come back tomorrow."

"Do you promise?"

He nodded.

"I'm doing this for your own good, En."

She gently ruffled his hairs. He stepped out the of the studio. I smiled at Harry then turned to look at his sister who glaring intensely at me.

I stared at her right in the eyes.

What caused for her to hate me so much?

Then i left from there.

"Enzo?"

I asked him. He has been gripping the steering a bit too tightly.

Then he started the car.

"My sister is so.. fucking..."

He couldn't complete his sentence after all he loves her so much.

Oh..

"I-its not like I hate her but why does she always have to emotionally blackmail me?"

"Enzo, what happened back there? "

"She wants me to date this girl, because she thinks it's time for me to just settle down. Elle, i don't want it to be this way!"

He exclaimed. Poor thing.

"Older siblings always have to be so annoying and emotional blackmailing.."

He muttered under his breathe.

I smile a little. If he is really so bothered by this he should've just denied her. It's not that hard.

"I'm an older sibling too, does that mean i am the same?"

I asked expecting him to calm a little but my plan backfired.

"Exactly, you are the same too, i have seen the way you gave threatening looks to your sister-"

"That my resting bitch face, you can't blame me-"

"And the way you make her do stuff while blackmailing her?"

I frowned. I never ever forced my sister to do something which makes her uncomfortable. The only i thing I made her do was go to the grocery store because i was too lazy.

Enzo is really comparing me to his sister.

"Oh yes! Since I'm such a manipulative and blackmailing bitch, why do you even let me stay in your car? Oh, why the heck did you even hire me as your personal assistant?"

His eyes slowly widened as his grip on the steering wheel loosened.

With a look of guilt he continued driving.

Then we reached at our office. I got of the car , he quickly imitated my actions and stood in front of me before I could walk.

"I-im sorry Elle, i went too far. I should have not done this."

He said as he looked down.

"I didn't mean anything I said to you Elle, I-i was frustrated.. I'm sorry Elle.."

I stopped and thought about it for a moment.

I tried keeping myself in his shoes and honestly, i would lose my shit too if someone was trying to make a joke about my situation.

I did the same to Enzo. Fuck, i should be apologising!

"Enzo i- i should have not joked about it. Sorry.."

I said as i nervously bit my lip.

"I did yell at my younger sister, but it was never for bad intentions."

I said trying to make him understand my pov.

"Yes i know Elle."

I smiled at him.

"How about we have some ice cream after work? Are you in?"

He looked up at me, relieved and smiled.

"Sure."

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 71.9K 59
This is the old/ original version of this story (I decided to republish it while I rewrite the new version.) ...
10.8K 188 48
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 2 OF LOVE SERIES* He licked his lips softly. "Do you want me to kiss you, Mia amore?" I almost moaned as he called me that...
86.4K 2.2K 51
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑀𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚. ...
42.2K 1.4K 20
I'm Hers~ The Bosslady Romance I doesn't deserve her. I'm far so good for her. I'm not bold and brave like her. I'm not good enough for her. I'm not...