♡Oh Shut Up♡ Adam Banks x fem...

By Banksie145

First book :) Please read the description and read the A/N it will make the book make sense a bit. And vote :... More

pt1: moving in
pt 2: dinner with the neighbours
Pt 4 the game
pt 5 icecream
pt 6 Cheating
pt 7 the kiss
pt 8 Fulton
pt 9 working things out
pt 10 Ducks?
playlist( please listen it's so good) in my opinion hee hee
pt 11 forfeit.
pt 12 "Quack!"
pt 13 "Adam Banks 99"
pt 14 kiss again?
pt 15 trip pt 1
pt 16 trip pt2 " friends with benfits"
pt 17 trip pt 3 plan B
pt 18 trip pt 4" wonder girl?"
pt 19 trip pt 5 "i love you too"
pt 20 "arguement"
pt 21 " panic attack"
pt 22 " shes so cute"
pt 23 "sorting things out"
pt 24 "make out dinner time"

pt 3 dinner with the neighbours(pt.2),

875 6 0
By Banksie145

A man, around 5ft9 jumped out of the car and stood before us. He had Brown hair and blue eyes and wore clothes that made him look wealthy and powerful.

"Yo dude. You obviously in the wrong hood" Jesse said, not feeling intimidated by the adult. "This is my dominion. This is a drug-free zone you understand? We aint buyin nothing. I'm feeling generous today." Jesse continued, smirking. "So I'm gonna let you get your sorry vanilla bootie outta here, before we be usin your eyeballs as hockey pucks" he finished. Everybody burst out into laughter.

"Thanks, bro, but I'm not goin home till I take care of bussiness." The man said sternly. Everybody backed away in fear as the man started to pull something out of his jacket. Thankfully it was only a piece of paper

"District Five Pee Wee hockey team. I'm gorden Bombay. I'm the new coach." He proclaimed not sounding excited what so ever. We all burst out into laughing again, we didn't believe this adult 'a stuck up' was our coach.

"Yeah right" Jesse joked.

"I'm afraid so dude" Coach Bombay exclaimed. " I got the roster right here. Averman, Dave, Conway, Charlie. Hall, Terry."

"Geez he is the coach!" Guy said.

"Here's the long story short of it. I hate hockey and I don't like kids." He said annoyed at the job he has had to take on. Coaching a bunch of 13 yr olds.

"What's this supposed to be, a pep talk?" I exclaimed sarcastically earning a laugh from the others.

"Look, I'm sure this'll be a real bonding experience. Maybe one of you will even write a book about it, in jail" Coach said not even caring about what he had said.

"Funny" I proclaimed.

"Is there a goalie?" Coach asked.

"Only for a little while. I'm movin' back to Philly."Goldberg answered.

"Thank you for sharing that."coach responded.

"No problem" Goldberg uttered.

Alright, get out on the ice. Let me see what you can do." Coach exclaimed.

"Uh, just so you know, we really suck." Averman said.

"I'll decide who sucks around here." Coach said.

The puck was on the ground and Peter and Karp took the face off but both failed and everyone skated over to get the puck. I got the puck with the stick and skated towards the goal midway Averman got in the way from commentating and I fell ontop of him.

"Ughh Averman! Play not commentate" I said raising my voice at him.

"Hey y/n lets go meet coach" Connie exclaimed as she skated over towards me helping me up. Averman got back up and continued to commentate. That boy.

"Let's go" Connie said dragging me out of my thoughts. We skated over to coach Bombay where he was watching us from.

"Hi coach, I'm y/n"i said.

"And im Connie" she exclaimed. "Do you play?"

"No" he answered quickly." So what's out record anyway?" He asked.

"0-9" Connie responded. "One was pretty close though. We only lost by 5"she said trying to make our team sound better." And we almost scored a goal too.

"But we have a new team member y/n It's her first day playing" she exclaimed.

"What? It's your first day ever playing ice hockey?" He asked seriously.

"Yeah, well it's not my first time on the ice. I'm a figure skater." I proclaimed not trying to sound to excited about being asked about it. I did love the sport.

"Oh really how good are you" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm okay" I said dryly not wanting to seem so self centered.

"Okay? Coach y/n is amazing, I saw her yesterday doing all these cool tricks on the ice, it was so brilliant" Connie exclaimed. I nudged he elbow to stop because I was embarrassed. I liked talking about the sport but I don't like bragging.

"So what do we do now.... Coach?" Jesse interrupted. Skating over with the other boys.

"What did your old coach have you do?" Coach asked.

"He just yelled a lot."Charlie said.

"Thats how he hurt his arm." Terry exclaimed.

"His arm?" Coach asked.

"Yeah, one minutes he's yelling at us, 'Little bastards, where'd you learn how to play? Oh you suck, you! Skate you little bast-..' " peter said mimicking the old coach. He gasped and faked pain while he held onto his chest like he had chest pain and fell backards.

"Heart attack. Great" coach whispered to himself. "Alright, look. I gotta make a phone call. Keep scimmaging." And with that he got into his car.

"What should we do now?" Charlie asked.

"How about we break into his car, maybe just maybe he might resign his position as our coach." Jesse suggested.

"I'm in, that guys a jerk" I answered.

"I'm in too" Connie said.

"Me three"

"Me four"

We all ran around the car and pressed our faces against the car window, or tried to move the car back and forth. After a while of him yelling at us we broke in. Jesse, Karp, Guy, and Connie were all seated on the opposite side of Coach Bombay, Goldberg and Averman. Charlie and I were able to climb into the middle of the two seats and just sit on the floor. Peter and Terry managed to get into the front seat with the driver, stealing all his lollies.

"We wanna ride! We wanna ride!" We chanted until Coach gave up.

"I could kill one of em just to set an example, sir." The driver was saying meanwhile, Charlie and I were laughing our buts off like two toddlers making mischief.

"Not yet, Lewis. Take em for a spin anything!" Coach begged. We all cheered and Charlie and I did a high five. The car started moving making its way circling on the ice. We all stopped cheering when an awful smell came into the atmosphere.

"Goldberg!" Everybody yelled.

"It wasn't me, all right!" Goldberg said defending himself.

"Young man, what did you eat?" Coach asked angrily.

"Nothing it wasn't me!" He exclaimed again.

"Open a window" I gagged.

"Oh man it's my mom" Charlie said. " she looks pissed."

Cosch Bombay knocked him to the ground straight on top of me.

"Sorry about that y/n" he said.

"All good spazway" I laughed. Mrs Conway came to the side of the car and ordered everybody out. She grabbed Coach Bombay by the blazer and started yelling at him.

"Are you out of your mind" she shouted " What were you thinking putting that car on the ice? My son was in that car." After what seemed like a lot of arguments she took charlie and left. He gave me a wave and off he went.

"Hey y/n! Can I walk with you until we have to go our separate ways" Jesse asked.

"Yeah sure I don't mind" I said " Oh bye Connie" I waved over to Connie and guy who looked like they were in a serious discussion she smiled and waved, then walked off with guy.

"Does guy and Connie have something going on" I asked Jesse.

" i dont really know but i think they do. They would look good together in my opinion" he answered.

" Yeah they would, wouldn't they" I exclaimed.

" So you and banks huh? I don't think he would be too happy your teammates are the district 5 team." He said.

"Well I don't care what he thinks and no we do not like each other in fact I hate him" I proclaimed.

"what every you say, princess" he said sarcastically.

"Princess, I am not a princess."i said sassily.

" Yeah you are you always get your way. I mean that in a good way. You're very confident in the things your good at." He said laughing." And to be honest you do look like a princees" he continued shyly.

We're at the end of my street and my house was only a few property's away.
"Thank you Jesse for walking me back" I said. I kissed him on the cheek and walked off.

Adams Pov

I can't sleep. I just ruined a friendship that could of happened. I shouldn't even be sad maybe she should be. No I was the one who said those mean stuff and she reacted. Im gonna call her tomorrow and tell her I'm sorry and then when we have dinner together it will all be okay.

I drifted off to sleep finally being at peace and confident on how I'm going to fix everything that has happened.

As I woke up, I got dressed and walked downstairs.

"Hey dad I'm just gonna use the phone to call and see if y/n wants to hangout" I said.

"No need. She left already. I saw her leaving she had her icecskates with her, she's going ice skating." He answered.

"Oh well I guess I'll go look for her" I exclaimed. I walked to the garage and chucked on my roller blades and put my ice skates in a backpack. I left my house and skated around the park looking around for y/n. As I was scanning the park, i saw y/n laughing with Jesse and all the district 5 team. I can't believe she choosed to be friends with them over me. What did i do wrong. I skated away angrily back towards my house. I dropped my backpack on the floor and grabbed my hockey stick and played outside hockey. Until she came back so I can speak with her.

________________________________________

I saw her come back but with Jesse. I hated him, he was the worst out of all of them. He always had something to say about everything. I saw them laughing until the unthinkable happened. SHE KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK. My y/n, kissed someone else on the cheek. That should be me. What did Jesse have that I didn't have. I've known her longer. I skated away back to my house before she could see me furious.

"Hey sweetie, get ready were going over to the y/l/n in 30 minutes"she said.

"Fine" I said trying to keep calm I just wanted to be alone. I didn't want to go over to there house anymore. I walked upstairs to my room and chucked on a long white shirt with a tie and long black pants and a beige sweater vest. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair before heading downstairs.

"Good your ready to go" my mum said.

"Okay let's go people" she gestured us out the door and we all walked towards their house.

Y/n pov

As I walked home I wondered what was going to happen at the dinner with Adam it's going to be so awkward. I got home, told my my family about making the district 5 team and how I'll be playing tomorrow then quickly got dressed for the party. I chucked on this outfit:

Not cher just imagine yourself wearing it.

As I looked outside my window I could see that the Banks family were already on their way. I fixed my hair and walked down the stairs. At the edge of the stairwell Adam Banks was looking right at me. I couldn't tell if it was a glare or a stare.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Banks" I said greeting them. "This way is the kitchen" I gestured them to the kitchen where they started chatting with my family.

"Hi I'm Austin" Adams brother said. "It's so nice to finally meet you Adams been telling me so much about you"

"Has he? Well it's nice to meet you too" I exclaimed giving Adam and a death stare.

"Well I'm going to go have a chat with the adults, goodbye!" He proclaimed.
Now that just leaves me and Adam. We stood there for seconds staring into each other's souls. I don't know what to say to him.

"So how's Jesse I hope you gave him a good smooch." Adam said annoyed. I stood there shocked, I didnt know he saw that. "Yeah that's right I saw you two getting lovey dovey with eachother."

"Well, it's none of your bussiness anyways, and I don't care what you think" I said defending myself. I did actually care though, out of all the people I wanted to see what happened he was definitely last on my list.

"Whatever, I also saw that your on the district 5 team. You could of been great on the hawks you know." He said raising his voice.

"Maybe but I would of made friends with a bunch a bullies, like yourself." I shouted. I stormed off leaving him standing at the doorway. I walked towards the table and took a seat next to my brother and mother. Adam took the seat in front of me. Great.

Mum brought over all the food and placed it on the table we all dug in and made small talk with eachother.

"So the best news I heard today was that my daughted got into a hockey team." My dad cheered.

"Oh wow y/n you should have told me you made the hawks team." Mr banks exclaimed.

"I didnt" I said his face stood shocked. "I made the district 5 team. I saw Mr bank's face turn quickly to Adam which he lowered his head facing his food.

"Oh well that's great then y/n" Mr banks said. Showing rarely any emotions.

The night went on with lots of chatter between everyone. Our families got along great.

"So y/n, when's your first hockey game?" Austin asked.

"Oh it's tomorrow, I don't know who I'm versing though" I answered " it will be my first game, im really excited I've made tons of friends" Adam scoffed quietly only I heard it.

"Well that's fantastic y/n," Austin cheered.

"Thanks I can't wait!" I smiled at him.
_________________________________________

After dinner the Banks said there goodbyes.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." Mr Banks said.

"Oh really am I versing hawks" I said. Nerves filling my stomach.

"Yes, but don't worry, I'll be cheering for you too" he smiled.

"Thank you Mr Banks" I said. I turned to see Adam glaring at me. I returned his stare and he was off. Man what a night.

Adams Pov.

When I got to the y/l/n house I was filled with jealousy and I took it out on y/n. I didn't want to but I did. I felt bad for what I said to her. And I really don't want to verse her tomorrow that will definitely end bad.

Dinner was awful too and to top it off my dad was being extra nice he's never nice unless I'm with y/n. He likes her she thinks she is the perfect girlfriend for me. I don't know what to say on that comment anymore. But all I know is that Jesse can't have her.

A/n Okay so I'm actually up to writing chapter ten but I went back to edit chapter 1,2,3 because I didn't like them that much. So instead of Adam having a sister I changed it to a brother because I heard in the movie he had a brother and I was like oh shiit. Anyway ahahahah. So I hope you like a bit better now :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 229 34
Sadie Ross - the best friend everyone wants. Smart, witty, beautiful, and kind, with a heart of pure gold. Charlie Conway - captain and heart of the...
86.1K 1.5K 26
"the last time he climbed it, they were at least seven years old." · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · stand-alone the mighty ducks: d3 adam banks x oc
52.4K 867 30
FRIENDS INTO LOVERS 🎵 𝚒 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍... 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍🎵 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Kendall C...
25.5K 346 24
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 Adam Banks realized he loved something other than hockey. 𝐎𝐑 When Adam Banks meets Scooter Holland's little sister. "Hey, Banks. Eyes off...