The Act Before Love | BTS JIM...

By btpinken-

Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as a... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Epilogue
Nothing More Than Her Ex | BTS JUNGKOOK fanfiction

Chapter Twenty-Seven

246 13 27
By btpinken-

"I'm going to send it," you say, once again seated on the sofa.

"Alright," Jimin says after you two listened to it once.

As you wait for the recording to upload, Jimin asks, "Y/N, did you cry?"

"Huh? How did you know?"

"Your nose is pink." he replies, "Were you sad because we were pretending to break up?"

You nod in response to his question.

"I mean, it would be more realistic if I did that...and you also added that last part." you say, feeling a little embarrassed about it.

"I don't know, I just felt like if I was in that situation, I would beg you to give me one more chance."

You notice that the recording has been uploaded and sent.

"Should I ask them where Chaeyoung is?"

"Yeah, go ahead," Jimin says.

But there was no response.

"Well, I'm going to go now," you say to Jimin.

"Alright. Drive home safely, ok?"

"I will."

As you were waiting for the elevator, Jungkook stood there in silence, not saying anything to you.

When the elevator was almost there, he suddenly said, "Wait Y/N!"

"Yeah?"

"Are...you free sometime next week? We should go have lunch together or something. I mean, we've known each other for a while now but we've never had a proper meal together..."

Already? Oh no does he plan to confess then? This is happening too soon! 

Ahhh how can a say no without hurting his feelings...?

"I'll have to check with my manager to see if I have time." you say, sighing mentally. Time to add another thing onto my list of worries.

"That's ok. I'll wait."

You nod slightly and step into the elevator, leaving Jungkook there, stunned and speechless at what he just did.

"I must've gotten way too excited I didn't mean to tell her this early..." Jungkook mumbles to him under his breath, "What am I going to do now?"

~~~~~~~~~~

A few days ago...

Jin, who was wearing a black cap and black mask, was meeting with another man.

He waited at their meeting spot in the alley, and the man finally showed up.

"Yah, I'm here," Jin calls out to the man, who seemed to be looking for him.

"You're the one?" the man asks.

"Yes," Jin says, showing the man their conversation and pulling his cap off. The man nods.

"So what do I need to do?"

"Look, your job is really simple. This is Y/N's number. On Saturday, at 9 am, you're going to text her and send her the photo in here." Jin says, handing him an envelope, "This envelope has everything you need to send her. Follow the script and show me that you've done it, and then I will pay you."

"Can I open it now? Just to see what I need to say..." the man asks.

"No. You open it on the day. When you're done with it, burn the paper and the envelope. Also get rid of this burner phone when you're done." Jin hands him the burner phone.

"What if she asks something that's not on the sheet? How do I reply?"

"Are you stupid? You," Jin pokes the man harshly in the chest, "are pretending to be the kidnapper. Why should you have to answer her every question?"

The man swallows nervously.

"What if Y/N calls Park Chaeyoung?" the man asks.

"I told you, I will handle the rest. You have one job to do. Which is to text her, following the script. It's that simple. Send me her recording when you get it."

Jin then walks away, putting the black cap back onto his head.

~~~~~~~~~~

You open the picture that you took at Jimin's house.

The two bracelets...

One of them has letters "LTM+PJM+KTH+CJS" woven into it

The other one...it has "PJM❤CJS" centered on one side of the bracelet.

PJM...that's definitely Jimin.

But what does CJS stand for? And who does KTH represent?

And now that you thought about it, LTM is Taemin's initials...

Could they have known each other when they were young?

Wait...

There was that picture in Jimin's bedroom...the one with four high schoolers.

Is that who they were?

One of them did look a little like Taemin...and his initials are here too...

Is this really just a coincidence?

If they took pictures together in high school, they must have been friends back then. But what happened to them now?

Ahhh think brain!

Who is Jimin close to? His friends...

Jungkook!!

No it can't be him. They knew each other later on.

Oh there was that guy that showed up at his house drunk.

Ahh what was his name...?

"Tae..." you mumble to yourself out loud.

Maybe I should ask Jimin...

No it'd be weird to ask Jimin about his friends name out of nowhere.

You try to think some more, urging your brain to work.

"Tae...Taehyung! That was his name!" you exclaim.

Oh fudge you need his initials.

How would I even know his last name?!

Ughhhh this is so frustrating! If only I could just ask him...no no no I would sound too nosy if I did that.

There's no hope for this.

I'll never figure it out.

I don't even know who CJS is supposed to be.

That person is repeated on both bracelets. It sounds like that person was in a relationship with Jimin...

Ugh there's no use asking. He probably wouldn't tell me, especially since he lied and said he never had a girlfriend.

Oh my god what if CJS is a guy?

Ahh no that doesn't make any sense. 

There was a girl in the photo with the four teenagers. 

Damn it I don't have a picture of that.

How would I even get to see it again? It's in his bedroom, out of all places.

Hahh why am I even trying so hard for this? I'm going to go crazy thinking about this.

For some reason, there was something about this that bothered you, refusing to let your mind rest.

Suddenly, a phone call from Chaeyoung comes in, snapping you out of your thoughts.

You immediately pick up.

"Chaeyoung unnie! Are you ok? Did they hurt you or anything?" you asks.

"Huh? What do you mean, Y/N? Why would anyone hurt me?" she asks, confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 268 15
" Love is Nothing to me , I don't believe in love" - Park-JiMin "Just give...
3.2M 166K 52
"I want a kiss," "Hell no," And that's how their relationship sparks. - What happens when you reach home to find out that you're going to be married...
306K 12.5K 48
His piercing gaze was hypnotizing in a seductive way, and the way his mouth curved into a enchanting but mischievous smile made you lose track of wha...
111K 5.6K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...