Harry Potter Next Generation...

By MarauderFan1

This is just how I see the Harry Potter next gen. This doesn't have to be how you do. There are a lot of char... More

Characters
Hogwarts Houses and Jobs
Tedtoire
James Sirius Potter
Lorcan, Lysander, Lucy, and Alice
Art
*Awesome Title*
Malfoy girls
Minerva Hermione and Lily Luna Potter
Jonathan Smith
*title*
Family camping
Potter Manor
Memorial Hallway
Ghost
May 2nd
Jalice
For Cedric
Dursley
Pick Up Lines
Frolly
LGBTQ+
Sirius-ly James?
Weasley grudge
Namesakes
The Cure

Marauders

21 0 0
By MarauderFan1

The new generation of the Marauders was founded on the Hogwarts express. When the eleven year old Wood boy entered the compartment that had Fred Weasley II, Louis Delacour-Weasley, and James Sirius Potter in it. Mason wasn't too keen on making trouble at first, but when he got to know these boys he settled down to the idea. James and Fred were obviously the masterminds in the group, Louis pointing out the flaws in the plans, and Mason making sure they wouldn't get caught. James had inherited the invisibility cloak and stole the marauders map from his Dad's office. Two years later they added another member, Ariel West-Weasley, into the group. 

They were known as King(James; a lion), Hawkeye(Mason; a hawk), Splash(Louis; who was embarrassingly a dolphin), Manian(Fred; a monkey), and Claws -or how James calls her, Kitten- (Ariel; A cat). 

The Marauders lived on in them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48.4K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
510K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
934K 42.7K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
766K 46.7K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...