𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑅𝐸 β€’ 𝑠𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒 π‘ŸοΏ½...

By kurger_bing

"Is my wife in here?" "Um, what?" "Oh, no, don't worry, I'm straight." Olivia Stark had always... More

𝐼 𝑁 𝑇 𝑅 𝑂 𝐷 π‘ˆ 𝐢 𝑇 𝐼 𝑂 𝑁
𝑍 𝐸 𝑅 𝑂
𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 π‘Š 𝑂
𝑇 𝐻 𝑅 𝐸 𝐸
𝐹 𝑂 π‘ˆ 𝑅
𝐹 𝐼 𝑉 𝐸
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇
𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐿 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝐿 𝑉 𝐸
𝐹 𝑂 π‘ˆ 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐹 𝐼 𝐹 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ - 𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 π‘Š 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 π‘Œ - 𝑇 π‘Š 𝑂
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - πΉπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘…
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐢𝑅𝐸𝐷𝐼𝑇𝑆
π‘‡π‘ŠπΈπ‘π‘‡π‘Œ - 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸

𝑇 𝐻 𝐼 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁

2.9K 81 17
By kurger_bing

...♕...

......

       A couple of weeks had gone by. Steve had gotten a mission or two from Shield and Olivia had began to think maybe she did get fired after her unapologetic verbal assaults to the secretary.

       Whenever Steve was gone, Olivia would curl up in the couch with one of the seven Harry Potter books. She would read a couple chapters before quickly getting bored of reading and slamming it shut.

       By this point she would turn on TBS and watch FRIENDS and The Big Bang Theory while she practiced with her powers.

       Steve had gotten his stuff moved into the apartment, only a couple of boxes remained to be unpacked, but Olivia would end up letting her slight ocd take over and put it away before he could.

       Natasha had visited a couple of times, mostly to pick up some of her belongings. But when Olivia offered to make her famous shrimp linguine pasta, the spy couldn't resist and stayed longer.

       During the dinners Natasha would always ask if they had gone out on a date yet, sensing the chemistry a mile away. They would always laugh it off, making Natasha groan then try to get Olivia drunk so she would confess her feelings. She would leave right after Olivia poured herself the "over the limit" glass of wine.

       Currently, the two Avengers sat on the couch. They had an old Harry James record playing softly in the background while Steve tried, and failed, to teach Olivia how to play cribbage.

       They had drinks on the small oak coffee table next to them, a beer for Steve and a sprite for Olivia.

       The woman laughed at herself, "Steve, I'm obviously stupid, let's play go fish," she said for about the eighth time that night, leaning back against the arm of the couch.

       "No, Liv you almost got it," Steve told her, leaning over the small board and pulling her to sit back up, "come on, let's count your fifteens," he encouraged.

       She sighed, grabbing the five and the queen from her hand, "fifteen for two," she then brought the queen up to the five on the pile, "fifteen for four, and a pair for six," she said, showing the pair of fives.

       "See you got it," Steve grinned, encouraging her into a better mood, "I see six more points there."

       Olivia furrowed her brows at the scattered cards. Steve reached over, putting the five by the six and seven to help her see it, "oh!" She exclaimed, getting excited she saw it, "a run for nine and another run for twelve!" She laughed in his face, moving her red peg twelve spaces, "beat that Rogers."

       He chuckled at her elevated mood, quickly counting out his seven points and moving his peg. He then checked over the cat pile, only gaining three points from that. Olivia collected the cards, shuffling them a couple times and dealing out six each.

       "I hate this part," Olivia tells him, "I always feel bad when I tell the card it's useless," she furthered.

       Steve chuckled, putting his discarded two off to the side, "well remember, it's your cat this time so they aren't useless," he told her.

       His eyes watched her, taking in every little detail about her. From the way pieces of her hair framed her face when it was pulled back, to the way she bites the top corner of her lip when she's thinking. How her perfectly manicured dark brows slightly pinched together in concentration.

       She finally picked two cards, setting them on top of where Steve started the cat. The round began, counting their cards and moving pegs in a continuous loop. The game eventually ending with Steve winning.

       Olivia claimed that he cheated, only making him chuckle as he moved the game contents to the coffee table and traded it for the television remote. Steve switched on a movie, laying his arm over the back of the couch and looked over at her. Olivia huffed, however still curling into his side as "The Lion King" played in front of them.

       The woman's attention was captured by the animated Disney movie, quietly singing along to all of the songs and quoting her favorite lines as they were being said. She was genuinely at peace in that moment and the ones that followed.

       The voices in her head had disappeared as she relaxed into the soldier. Her arms wrapped themselves around Steve's torso and her head laid on his chest, occasionally looking up at him to find him already looking down at her.

       To say Olivia Stark surprised him was an understatement. Every single thing about her was different than what he originally thought. He expected her to act like her father and grandfather, constantly bringing men in and out like they did with women when they were young and single.

       He expected her to be out late every night, partying and getting drunk, having to call a taxi home. He expected her to be anything but what she really was.

       She was a smart ass and a genius like Tony and Howard were, but she didn't flaunt her brilliance and her money like they did. She didn't waltz around like she was better than everyone. Olivia simply lived her life like everyone else, hoping she wouldn't be recognized in public.

       She was a homebody. She would rather stay in the comfort of her home, lounging around in pajamas with messy hair and no make up than being out in fancy designer clothes, her hair tamed into perfection and her make up done flawlessly.

       That's what he liked, he liked that she wasn't flashy with her money and paraded around like her father and grandfather have both done. He liked that she was comfortable enough with herself that she could stay comfortable in baggy clothes instead of the skin tight skirts and half shirts many woman wore now.

       It was the small simple gestures that she fell in love with that pulled her to him. Like making terrible pancakes so she could teach him. Or when he brought home a bouquet of purple and green because he said they reminded him of her.

       Her little giggle made his heart swell with happiness and the smile on her face before she bursted out laughing could make his day better.

       Maybe Peggy was right. Maybe he shouldn't wait around, tiptoeing around his feeling and using the excuse "I don't know where we stand yet". Maybe, just maybe, the hidden voice of Stella buried deep within his mind was resurfacing, screaming at him the same words she yelled at him before they boarded the plane that lead them to the ice.

       With his heart on the line, he waited for her to look back up at him. So many doubts crossed his mind, but the second her hazel greens met his glacier blues, they all washed away.

       He leaned down slowly, resting his forehead against hers first, their noses touching, leaving less than an inch between their lips. Their breaths mingled together for only a moment before Olivia got impatient and closed the gap, connecting them.

       It was soft at first. A gentle "let's see where this goes" being communicated through the kiss. But as all of the tension between them started to build up, Olivia adjusted her position so she wasn't craning her neck.

       Her legs went to either side of his waist, her hands sliding around to the back of his neck and into his hair, pulling him as close as she could with out being forceful or needy.

       His hands traveled from her thighs to her waist, settling just below the small of her back and drawing her body to be flush against his.

       She was like a drug, the second she touched his lips he needed more, he craved her. Still, he wasn't very experienced in this area, only having kissed two other women in his life.

       He was holding back, not sure what else to do, and it showed. Although she didn't want to, Olivia slowly pulled away to look at him.

       "Took you long enough, Rogers," she teased, a small grin pulling onto her lips. Her hands stayed behind his neck, her delicate fingers playing with the hairs on the back of his head.

       Steve chuckled at her, running his hands up and down her sides. His head leaned forward, laying against hers.

       "Be a little more confident in yourself next time," she playfully suggested, winking at him making a move to get off his lap.

       Steve didn't let her, taking the advice and keeping her on his lap and kissing her again. This time harder and with more ferocity, showing just how much he needed her.

       She was surprised to say the least. Her eyes widening for only a moment before she closed them and melted into him once again. Her hand ran through his hair, tugging lightly on the ends.

       His hands ran under her shirt and up and down her body, eventually settling with one just below and to the side of her breast, the other just above her panty line.

       Olivia opened her mouth slightly, letting him and his new found confidence take over, only teaching him a few things when she thought he needed it.

       This time, Steve was the one who pulled away. Leaving Olivia in a state of ecstasy after the kiss. Her breath was shallow, trying to find the energy to catch it. She rested back, slowly separating from him with a smile on her face, "that was um," she licked her lips, trying to find the right words, "good job captain," she settled for.

       Steve chuckled at her loss for words. He didn't know he had that in him, it seemed to come almost natural with her, "how about dinner? Natasha has been talking about that place on twenty-third for the last couple weeks," he suggested, not wanting to but trying to move on.

       Olivia giggled, knowing exactly what he was doing, "dinner sounds good," she said, the smile remaining on her lips, "let me go get dressed," she told him, climbing off his lap and heading into her room.

       She looked through her closet, finding a mid length white satin dress with the tags still attached and a sticky note slapped on.

First date with Steve! Took you long enough. Love you, Nat <3

       Olivia laughed, cutting the tags off and taking it off the hanger. She slipped into it quickly, adding a simple necklace and a couple rings— all of which was golden. Then she swiped on a bit of makeup, laced up her nude heels, brushed through her hair, and spritzed herself with the Chanel perfume sitting on her desk before finally exiting her room.

       Steve looked up from his fiddling hands. His breath hitching at the angelic sight of the Stark. The dress hugged her curves, fitting perfectly in all the right places. It had a deep v neck cut with off the shoulder loose arms and it fell to just above her knees.

       The color popped against her lightly sun kissed skin and was a beautiful contrast to her ebony black hair.

       Steve stood up, walking over to her. His hands found her waist, gently pulling her into him. Olivia looked up at him and smiled, "hello again," she giggled.

       Steve smiled at her purity, "hi," he responded, dipping down to capture her lips in a sweet kiss, "you look absolutely stunning," he complimented.

       "You don't look half bad yourself, Rogers," Olivia teased, taking a once over of him.

       He was wearing a blue button up shirt that looked to be a size too small in the arms, not that she was complaining. He paired it with a pair of dark jeans and dress shoes.

       "You ready to go?" Steve asked, pulling away slightly. Olivia nodded, letting him lead her to her car with his hand on the small of her back.

       He helped her into the passenger seat, closing the door for her and jogging to the driver side, "if you crash my car, you have to tell my dad," Olivia told him before he could leave the parking spot.

       "Noted," he nodded, taking a quick glance at all of the new technology in the car before figuring out how to turn the engine over and pulling out into the road.

___________

AN

another update!

this time it's not 3 in the morning so do what you will with that

i'm just gonna let y'all know now that i will not be writing smut, i'm not very good at it so the amount of steamy in the kiss scene will be the most you will be getting

other than that i hope you enjoyed this, the date will be included in the next chapter so look forward to that

as always, i will see you in the next chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 557 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...
993K 16.5K 35
Mia Connors is a new recruit at the Avengers campus as she's learning the ropes of being on the team, and using her newly discovered powers. She seem...
1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...
166 7 6
πš‚πš˜πš•πš’πšŸπšŠπšπšŠπš—πš; α΅—α΅’ Κ·α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ ᡃˑᡒⁿᡉ We all wander alone at some point in our lives, April Carter has never. As the only living descendant of the fa...