Loving Mr. CEO

By Emelradine

THE CHESTERFIELD SERIES #2 (THE CON ARTIST & THE CEO) After being left at the altar, shattered and heart bro... More

LOVING MR. CEO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue
MARRYING MR. CEO
(BOOK THREE) NOW LIVE!!!
SOCIAL MEDIA (PART ONE)

50

6.7K 355 123
By Emelradine

"Very important, read the authors note at the end of this chapter, thank you." Says a random person on set.

Mabel

"Aw, sad." Cade muttered, grabbing the sushi with his chopsticks, and putting it in his mouth. I had literally just told him how today went with Yvonne, and that was the only statement he made.

"That's all you're gonna say?" I asked him, picking up my own chopsticks.

He looked up at me as he chewed, shrugging. "What do you want me to say?" he asked after swallowing. "She's a business partner, and the woman who stole my brothers hard work to start up her own company, I share none of my sympathy with her, sorry."

"Her father made her do it."

"Doesn't mean she didn't have a choice. According to what you told me, he didn't exactly point a gun to her head, telling her to steal from my brother, he only advised her." He said. "I really don't know who her father is, neither do I want to know him? but good luck with them, it's not our problem, Mabel."

"I know," I said, "but she's my friend, Cade... and she's feeling so alone right now. Yes, she might have done bad things, but no one is above mistakes, and you once told me, we are meant to learn from our mistakes, Cade."

He sighed. "Yes, we all are... but we are also meant to pay for them. Which she's currently facing now... I'm happy you're there for her, but... be careful, okay? you said it yourself, she didn't always have good intentions."

"I can protect myself, Cade... do I look incapable of that?"

He smiled. "No, my love, you don't."

"How was the meeting with the boys?"

"Cool." Was his response.

"And Damien? How is he? Grandma said his ex-wife is refusing to let him see Hayley until the case has been concluded."

Worry clouded Cade's features. "Yeah, she is. The whole process is really draining Damien, I just don't know how he manages to push it all to the back of his mind, you know. If I were him, I'd be fighting off depression."

I went silent, knowing exactly how Damien stops himself from drowning inhimself... I had seen it before, and the last time we spoke at their grandmother's birthday party, my suspicions were confirmed... don't even get me started on the fact that Damien somehow had a connection to Laross. It was easy to put two and two together.

"What?" Cade asked with his mouth full.

"What?" I looked up, blinking away my thoughts.

"You were thinking about something... what is it?"

I shrugged. "It's just, Damien seems to be taking on a lot... sometimes, the best way to deal with somethings is to just, talk to someone."

"Damien never talks to anyone... I mean, when Amy was still in his life, he shared stuff with her, and they were each other's best friends. But after she left—he didn't even look the list bit affected, although we knew he was pretty much out of it most of the times, but he never let it affect the people around him."

I nodded. "He's only trying to protect you guys... my advice... talk to him, even when he doesn't want to be talked to... you might not see it but, Damien is pretty, lonely, it's probably why he always tries to bring the family together because you all are all he's got."

Cade nodded. "Yeah, you're probably right... I'll talk to Elroy about it." He smiled. "You're so thoughtful."

I grinned. "I've lived a pretty shitty life Cade, I'm not about to let people close to me, fall into a trap I was lucky enough to crawl out of with a few scratches."

"True." He said. "I know things would work out between them though... Damien and Crazy Amy have a unique kind of relationship... they're made for each other, everyone knows that."

"I do hope they sort it all out."

"Me too."

We talked and completely forgot table manners as we ate, and when we were done, I teased Cade about knowing how to do literally nothing in the kitchen, in which he tried to prove me wrong by deciding to clear the table, and clean out anything that needed cleaning. I pitied him, and helped out.

When we were done, I snuggled close to him on the outside soft balcony couch, the cool wind lingered by as we watched the stars in each other's arms.

"I was scared." I said of nowhere... "When I walked into your office that day, seeing you for the first time after two years, after what I'd done to you... I was so scared of your reaction, but the moment I looked at you, I became aware of how much I missed you, Cade. How badly I wanted to see you." I told him.

I felt his hold on me tighten.

"I guess we were both in the same boat, Bel... I missed you every day, and as much as I tried to deny it, the truth tormented me. but hey, here we are, right?"

"Hm." I smiled. "It's crazy how life works, isn't it?"

"I'm just glad this is meant to be... if it wasn't, I would make it."

"Cade, money can't buy destiny—"

"Must you comment on everything?"

I chuckled, snuggling closer to him. "Let's go on a vacation after Gabriella is born... the three of us. I get to pick the place."

"Sure. Who doesn't love a getaway?"

"As long as it isn't a road trip, then I think we'd all love it."

"You just had to bring that up."

"It would be a lovely story to tell Little Gabby."

"Not you trying to make our daughter think her Dad is uncool."

I laughed. "But you are, uncool."

"Oh, I'll show you, uncool." He said, his fingers moving to my waist, then upwards to a really ticklish spot.

"Oh no you d—"

Before I could finish that statement, his fingers moved, and I squirmed in his hold, laughing out as he tickled me. "S-stop it! We're fucking a-dul—" I couldn't contain my laughter... this man wasn't letting me go.

"Say I'm cool."

"Okay—okay! you're cool! You're cool!"

He stopped, chuckling. "Well, I guess you're cool too."

I smiled, my cheeks hurting, but I didn't mind... I felt the most content at this moment, and I couldn't be happier.

We were two cool people, snuggled up together in a really cool house, soaking up a really cool evening, what could be more perfect?

__

THE END

VOTE AND COMMENT;)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (UGLY CRIES IN WEIRD BABY CRYING LANGUAGE)

I hope you loved this cool chapter!

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE STORY SO FAR! SO PLEASE COMMENT, AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...

There will be a short epilogue coming, so look forward to that!

It's that time again!

Over the times writing the CEO series, a lot has expanded behind the scenes. My characters, good or bad, have stories of their own, stories worth telling, so under the CEO series, I've added the Celebrity series, so now it's the CEO/CELEBRITY SERIES. Under this, we have 3 categories, namely:

-The Chesterfield Series (WIP)

-The Bound Series (WIP)

-The Royal series (Coming soon)

I can't wait to share these amazing stories with you... so let's go!

TELL ME! WHOSE STORY YOU WANNA READ NEXT?

The Chesterfield Series

-Elroy's story (THE MODEL & THE CEO) completed

-Cade's story (THE CON-ARTIST & THE CEO) completed

-Rhea's story (THE BARTENDER & THE CEO)

-Damien's story (THE EX-WIFE & THE CEO)

The Bound Series

-Diane's story (THE ACTOR & THE ANTI-FAN)

-Antonio's story (THE MUSICIAN & THE ARTIST)

-Laross' story (THE BAKER & THE DRUG LORD)

The Royal Series

COMING SOON

__

So, guys, go ahead and tell me what you would like to read next out of these stories, by leaving an inline comment on the story of your choice! The most commented on, would be the story that comes next!

I'll see you guys in the epilogue!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Vicious Viscount By Hi

Historical Fiction

33.2K 1.8K 33
# 2 The Vicious Viscount Mabel & Malcolm's story Lady Mabel is a bastard, once upon a time Mabel was poor, she lived with her aunt , they struggled...
303K 6.7K 85
After Harriet was expelled from her school after an incident, she has no other option but to go to a boarding school meant for delinquence like herse...
170K 3.2K 45
[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of a kind. Since the age of 6 she's trained...
2.9M 74.8K 40
Hailey is hired by her ruthless, cold, and Sexy boss who is also wealthy Mr. Valerian. He is used to getting his way with girls, any girl. But Hailey...