fallen romance [wilbur x read...

By vio1yn

Wilbur and Y/N are happily married and deep in love. Wilbur is the founder of L'Manburg and they live there w... More

(1)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)

(2)

2.4K 40 19
By vio1yn

Y/N woke up in an infirmary that she didn't recognise, the walls were a pale grey colour and the floor was a shiny white colour.

The infirmary had seemed to be years old and very derelict, it looked to never be used as well.

Y/N sat up and looked around then looked down to see her clothes were changed and she had more stitches and bandages on herself than before. 

The clothes she was wearing was a black oversized tracksuit bottoms and dirty green oversized shirt, which weren't recognisable at all.

The door opened and George walked in with freshly folded clothes that were Y/N, George was wearing a bright blue t-shirt with his name imprinted on it and dark blue jeans. He had a pair of black and white clout goggles sitting on top of his head.

''Oh you're awake hello! How are you feeling? I washed and dried your clothes they were a bit dir- Ouch!'' 

Y/N threw an empty glass bottle at him, which hit his foot making him jump back. She narrowed her eyes at him and picked up a glass bottle full of a dark scarlet coloured liquid and aimed it at him.

''Ok ok! Calm down I'm not gonna hurt you I was just-''

''Where am I? Where is Wilbur?''

The British sighed and put down Y/N's clothes on a spruce bedside locker, then he stepped back and put his hands up in surrender. 

''When Dream blew up a part of L'Manburg, you were knocked out and fell into the water. You're injuries were quite bad so I brought you back here.''

Y/n looked at George closely and noticed he had no weapons on him or anything of a threat, George noticed her doing so and sighed.

''I just wanted to get your injuries treated that's all I'm not trying to hurt you.'' 

Y/n looked at him up and down, she smiled and scoffed.

''Give me one reason why I should trust what you're saying. You could be kidnapping for all I know and plus you attacked me once already!''

''Fine, if you want proof then..''

The infirmary door burst open to reveal a tired looking Wilbur and a pissed off looking Dream, Y/n looked at them then ran over to Wilbur and hugged him.

''Oh my gosh Y/n you're okay!'' 

Wilbur stroked her head and hugged her tight, he pulled away and kissed Y/n softly. Dream rolled his eyes and leaned on the doorway with his arms crossed.

George watched and shook his head then walked over to Y/n and tapped her on the shoulder gently. 

Y/n pulled away and looked at the British man, who was holding her clothes neatly. Y/n smiled and took the clothes off him.

Y/n looked at the three men who were staring at her, she cleared her throat pointing to her clothes. They all got a bit flustered and left the room closing the door.

Y/n rolled her eyes then got dressed back into her L'Manburg uniform and went over to the small mirror in the corner. She tied her hair into a low messy bun and fixed the front pieces of her hair.

She walked out of the infirmary to see only Dream leaning against the wall playing with a netherite enchanted axe.

''Where's Wilbur?''

Dream looked at her up and down then stood up straight and handed her the diamond axe she lost. Y/n didn't break eye contact with him and took the slightly scratched axe. 

''Lover boy is waiting outside for you.'' 

Dream walked towards the front of the castle they were staying in, Y/n followed him and looked around in amazement. 

The walls were a shiny smooth stone and the floor was marbled with red carpet on top of some parts.

Y/n continued to follow but stopped once she seen a familiar looking golden crown, Y/n looked at Dream then quietly ran over to the person wearing the crown.

''Eret?''

The man in a rich red long cloak with the crown turned around to see a woman they betrayed, he stared at her and smiled slightly.

''Y/n? Oh my gosh they weren't lying when they said you were in the infirmary with injuries..A-are you alright?''

Eret started to walk closer to Y/n until she pulled out her axe and aimed it at him. He stopped and sighed.

''You traitor! You got us all injured to nearly the point of death for what?! To feel luxurious and be rich?!''

''Y/n allow me to expl-''

''No, don't. I don't want to hear it.''

Y/n walked out of the castle and seen Wilbur standing outside the entrance, Y/n looked to the side to see George and Sapnap sitting on the grass outside talking together.

George looked up at her and smiled, he waved goodbye to her while Sapnap scoffed. She smiled and waved to George then went down to Wilbur.

''About time, even though you can't even walk properly... You look beautiful.'' 

Wilbur kissed her and put his arm around her and walked back to L'Manburg. Y/n smiled slightly and thought about Eret.

Wilbur glared at the castle then looked back at his wife and smiled, he picked up her hand and kissed it.

''What's wrong my love?'' 

''Nothing..nothing is wrong, I'm just glad to be okay''

Y/n looked at him and fake smiled then leaned into Wilbur which he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her in.

''You did what?!'' 

''I-I had a bow duel with Dream and he won..b-but I gave him both of my music disks for inde-''

''Cat and Mellohi?!''

''Y-Yeah..but we have independence now and Wilbur wrote a new Declaration of Independence.''

Y/n walked around the van with her hands dug into her hair, everybody else was sitting down around the table watching her.

''Have you lost your mind?!'' 

''Y/n calm down, he did it for the nation and we have independence..it isn't exactly how you wanted it but-''

''No, Wilbur you're right, it isn't how I wanted it!''

''Y/n if we went to another war we would all be dead! You were brutally injured and Dream had to take you in to help you! The enemy helping his foe!''

Y/n looked at everybody who had a few bruises on them and were looking down, she looked over to Tommy and seen he had a big bandage around his chest.

''Y/n you could've died from an explosion, imagine what the Dream Team would've done to you then in war.'' 

Everybody went silent including Y/n, Wilbur looked at everyone and sighed.

''It's late, all of you need to get rest including you Y/n. I'll speak to you in the house.''

Everybody left and went to their houses, while Y/n walked home with Wilbur. The was tension in the air so thick you can cut it with a knife.

Y/n sat at the table with her face leaning on her hand, she watched Wilbur argue in front of her about L'Manburg and their freedom.

''Y/N you are thinking recklessly about this nation again!'

Y/N looked up at him and then looked down, she started to play with the lighter on the table and sighed.

''We cannot go to war alright, I can't afford to lose anybody and what leader would I be if I sent you all into death.'' 

''I know..I know I was thinking impulsively again and I'm sorry..but why did you send Tommy to do a duel against Dream?!''

Wilbur sat and pulled a chair in front of Y/n and sat down in it, he grabbed her hands gently and held onto them.

''I didn't want too, trust me. I was gonna surrender to Dream and brought Tommy with and as usual, he ran his mouth and got into that situation.''

Y/n looked at him and nodded slowly, he caressed her cheek and looked her in the eyes.

''I love you Y/n Soot, so so much. I married you because you always spoke your mind and that's your best quality.''

Y/n smiled softly and leaned into the touch of his hand.

''You know I love you more my dear.''

Wilbur shook his head in disagreement, then stood up and picked her up bridal style. Y/n gasped and started to laugh as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He walked over to the bedroom and leaned his forehead against hers, he sat her down on their bed gently. 

''How are your injuries? Anything sore or severe?'' 

''No, Wilbur come here.''

Wilbur sat beside her and looked at her confused, she moved herself behind him and started to massage his shoulders softly.

''You're exhausted my darling, I see it in you. You get up so early and sleep so late for this nation and do everything in your willpower for it..''

Wilbur sighed and leaned into her, he grabbed her hands and held them tightly.

''We almost lose every war and I nearly lost you and Tommy, but I signed up for this I want to be a leader so I need to act as one-''

''I know I know but please..you're starting to worry me.'' 

Wilbur laid down in her lap and she played with his hair and looked down at him.

''When this is all over, we will move far far away from war..''

Y/n hummed in agreement then stopped playing with his hair, she looked down at him to see he was already asleep.

Next day

Y/n got dressed into her L'Manburg uniform as usual and look at the mirror and huffed.

''I need a shower'' Y/n yawned and tied her hair into a high ponytail with baby hairs in the front of her face, shaping her facial structure.

Y/n went to grab her axe and noticed a little note attached to the hilt, 'Meet me at the van I  have a surprise- W.S <3'

She smiled then picked up the axe and left the house, she walked down to L'Manburg and this was the first time she could walk without holding her axe in preparation of a jump.

Y/n entered L'Manburg to see everybody crowded and talking, she furrowed her eyebrows and walked over to them. 

''Good morning guys.''

''Morning Y/n!''

''Where's uh Wilbur he said he had a surprise for me?''

Just as she said that, the van door opened and out walked a short blonde girl wearing the same uniform as Y/n. Y/n looked at her in confusion and shock, and seen Tommy and Wilbur follow her out.

Y/n walked over to them and put her axe into her side belt, she looked the girl up and down then went beside Wilbur.

''Good morning my love, this is the surprise! This is Nihachu and she is a new member to L'Manburg and you'll finally have another girl in the group.''

''Hi you must be Y/n right? I've heard so much about you! You can just call me Niki everybody does really.'' 

Y/n smiled and shook her hand.

''It's really nice to meet you Niki I was really looking forward for a girl in the group its so sickening with a bunch of idiots.''

The two girls laughed while the rest rolled their eyes, Y/n hugged her and grabbed her hand.

''Come on I'll show you around-''

''Wait Y/n that wasn't the main surprise actually..''

The girl looked at her husband confused and looked at Niki, Wilbur cleared his throat and looked down at the others.

''I have decided, that will more people joining the nation it is only fair the people get to choose their president. I feel as if it'll be cocky if I stay president so, we will be having a L'Manburg election tomorrow at noon!''

Y/n stared at him while the others were either cheering or making confused sounds, Y/n made her way through the small crowd and went over to Wilbur.

''Are you sure this is a good idea? Is this about what I was talking to you about last night?'' Y/n whispered to her husband.

''Yes, trust me.'

Y/n smiled and kissed Wilbur deeply. Niki went up behind the two lovers and tapped them both softly. 

''I don't mean to intrude but.. who is that?'' The German girl asked as she pointed to a man with horns and a beard.

Y/n looked over to where she was pointing and her face dropped when she seen her uncle walk in with a short man wearing a beanie beside him and George beside them too.

''Hope we didn't come too late.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318 2 23
Y/N was peacefully going for a trip to her local shop and then gets kicked out by her mother and moves in with her childhood friend tommy (our favour...
135K 4K 29
This is a story where you're Luna, a 17 y/o girl who's home is l'manburg and that has been since she got adopted by Wilbur Soot. Drama happens when S...
9.2K 257 15
When Y/N joins the Dream SMP, she and George seem to get along very well but what happens when Dream starts to catch feelings for his best friend's c...
203K 4.6K 40
y/n's parents have a business trip in england and take her and her younger brother with them. y/n ends up meeting two famous minecraft streamers ther...