peaceful.

Od sh3wantsrevenge

鬼滅の刃⁀➷ 〚 various yandere kny x reader 〛... Více

🗲.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
🗲.
xi
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
🗲.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
🗲.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.

v.

16.3K 717 351
Od sh3wantsrevenge

|

.‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 |
˚₊‧

"CAW!"

The muffled sound of a crow squawking registered in my brain as my senses slowly started to awaken.

"Tengen! Tengen!" A woman's voice entered as I didn't dare open my eyes, many possibilities running through my head as to where I was.

"Come on Tengen, Ubuyashiki has called for you," another woman spoke.

"If you don't start getting ready faster I'm going to hurt you!" Another woman, seemingly an obnoxious one, yelled.

How did I end up in a brothel?

"Alright alright."

My eyes shot open as I looked at the source of the voice in horror.

It's that stalker guy! And I'm...sleeping next to him...in his bed...

In a flash of an eye, I jumped out of the bed and landed in the corner of the room, reaching to my side for my blade—, "Where is my blade."

"Ah her voice is so dreamy!" One of the women blurted out, a thick red blush covering the three faces as the white hair man, seemingly Tengen just simply grinned. Only now had I realized how much different he looked with no accessories, makeup, or simply having his hair tied up. Even someone like me can't deny his extreme attraction.

"Don't worry my dearest, your blade is in the main room—"

Quickly exiting the room without him getting another word in, I rushed to find my only weapon. There was a reason I asked a boar to train me in hand-to-hand combat.

A small smile graced my lips as I finally found my weapon, reaching out to grab it, another hand encased mine instead, pulling me towards them.

"Now what's the rush?" Tengen encased me in his chest, a hand resting on my cheek and another on the lower of my back. A hot feeling covered my features, not ever being in this situation meant I didn't know how to handle it. I'd never had this much physical contact with someone before and it was honestly embarrassing.

"Ehem, we'd like a turn too," the most mature-looking female smirked as she eyed me, making me shiver.

"I-I'm not interested in your services," I cursed myself for stuttering.

What is happening? I can't control my feelings...

"Aha!" A woman traced with scars cackled as she pointed at me, "She's blushing!"

"Blushing?" I questioned as they all gave me a skeptical glance, taking this confusion to my advantage I pushed Tengen away, grabbing my blade in time before he reacted, "I really must be going to meet with Ubuyashiki, apologies for being a burden."

"How can you say that!" The mature woman giggled as I gave her a confusing look, "Our wife is never a burden!"

"I'm sorry?"

"I forgot to mention that I had three wives!" Tengen interrupted as I blankly stared at him.

They must be only in it for the looks.

"I see, I thought this was a brothel."

"Pfft. BAHAA," the three women erupted in laughter as they held onto each other for support, "Not only is she a looker but she's funny!"

"I was being serious..." I raised an eyebrow as I bowed in apologies before exiting the building.

"Whoa whoa!" Tengen rushed to me, sliding the door closed before I had the chance to step out.

"Tengen...I really have to be going."

I watched his eyes dilate as another foreign feeling encased his being, his grip on my shoulders tightened but it didn't affect me.

"Tengen?"

"Ah, y-yes?" He...stuttered.

"Can you let me go? Ubuyashiki must be worried about me right now."

"Don't leave yet!" He blurted out, taking me by surprise, even shushing the laughing females behind us, "Well I mean, you haven't even gotten ready yet, you don't want to meet with Ubuyashiki in a robe do you?"

Glancing down at myself I realized my new attire, my face became hot again as I looked up at him nervously, "You didn't, did you?"

"Of course not!" He grinned, "I sadly didn't have the pleasure to set my eyes on your bare body but simply being next to you as you slept was such a treat~."

"You're a creep," I pushed him away from me again as he simply just grinned, "So can I have my uniform and haori back?"

"Yes we have—" a large hand covered the obnoxious lady's mouth as she began mumbling in anger as she tried to pry the hand away.

"They were so torn and dirty that we threw them away," Tengen exclaimed as every being in that room gave him a skeptical glance.

"Oh," I shrugged, "Being in a robe can't be helped then, I'm sure Ubuyashiki will understand."

"W-Wait!" The smallest of the girls yelled, "W-We have some extra outfits, I'm sure Hinatsuru's will fit you."

"Hinatsuru?"

"How rude of us!" The mature woman exclaimed, encasing my hands in hers as she started rubbing small circles on the back of my hands, "We haven't even told us our names, I'm Hinatsuru."

"It's a pleasure, you're very beautiful," I stated as a blush covered her face as a small laugh came out of her plump pink lips.

"Why thank you, it's quite uncommon for someone to say such a thing when they first meet another."

"Ah really? Ubuyashiki taught me it was good to compliment others to make a good impression."

"Is that so?" She raised an eyebrow at me as I nodded eagerly, "Aren't you a cutie, how old are you?"

"I turned 19 a few months back," I managed to answer as she squished and pinched my cheeks.

"That makes you the baby out of all of us!" She happily said, quickly being cut off by the noises of Tengen wrestling with one of his wives who was spouting non-stop curses at him, "Ah right, that's Makio, she's 20 and probably craziest among us. The quiet one right is Suma, she's also 19 but turning 20 soon, however, she's extremely anxious but the most generous and caring out of all of us."

"I see," nodding along as I mentally took notes, staring at Makio as she continued abusing her husband, "It's hard to believe you're all married."

"I think that sometimes too," she giggled, "So when did you decide to marry him?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Tengen, you're the new wife right?"

"I..." I blankly stared at her, "You must be mistaken, I am not wedded."

A look of realization covered her sharp features before a shadow cast over her eyes as she clenched her teeth. Gently letting go of my hands, she turned to Tengen, her aura became extremely menacing as even Makio backed away from the man.

"Tengen..." she began as the man questioned her behavior as he looked at me, eyes of realization shined as he put up his hands.

"Hina...I can explain."

"W-What's going on?" Suma whispered as she took my side.

"She asked me if I was your new wife, and I answered that I am not wedded."

"Ah.." she nodded, understanding the women's behavior.

"He didn't..." another menacing aura appeared, glancing to my side I was met with another pissed-off woman...Makio, "GAHHHH."

Both the women began to beat the man senselessly as Suma dragged me away.

"A-As they do that, let's get you changed, you have an i-important person to meet with, no?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes, thank you, Suma."

"Ahha y-you don't have to thank m-me," she blushed like crazy, handing me a stack of clothes, placing them on a nearby counter I began to undress, "Ah! T-There's a bathroom right around the corner!!"

"Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking much of myself," I covered my exposed skin as she shook her head.

"I-I'm mean if you're comfortable with it...I don't mind..." her eyes wandered as I nodded, undressing again.

The robe fell on the floor as I kicked it to the side, leaving me in my f/c undergarments. Pulling the speckled dress over my head, I realized how revealing it was. High slits up the side and a low V-neck that exposed my breasts, "This doesn't cover much does it?"

"Y-Yeah, sorry," Suma blushed again as she ogled my chest, shaking herself out of her own trance she grabbed the sash, "Here let me help you."

I turned around as she placed the sash around my waist, wrapping it numerous times until it was tight enough, then tying a bow to hold it in place.

"And here's your shoes and things...I don't believe you like accessories."

"Yes, thank you."

Resting my bum on the floor, I pulled the white socks onto my feet, then the black leg warmers, and finally put my sandals on.

"Come with me," she boldly stated, dragging me into another room, it was full of beautiful kimonos, makeup, hair products, and a bunch of other things I couldn't name.

"Oh, you don't have to do this."

"It's okay! I want to!"

ਏਓ 。 ゚

"And...tada!" Suma revealed Y/n who simply walked out of the room, unaware as to what she was unrevealing.

"Wow," the three, who were previously fighting and calmed down due to your presence, murmured, feelings of desire filling their bellies.

"Is it too much?" Suma nervously shook as she once over the taller female again.

"How flamboyant!" Tengen exclaimed, jumping out of his seat.

"Oh, you're ready..." Y/n muttered as she eyed the tall man.

"Yes! We have a hashira meeting to attend after all!" He announced, making the girl's e/c eyes widen.

"W-What?!" She yelled, surprising the four at her sudden volume change, "Well we have to go now, thank you Suma."

If there's one thing I hate, it would be upsetting Ubuyashiki.

Bowing in respect the female rushed out of the house, leaving the fours rapidly beating hearts to speed up, "Wait!"

They rushed to the door only to see the female running in the wrong direction.

"You're going the wrong way!" Hinatsuru shouted but it was unheard by the rushing female.

"Tengen go! What are you waiting for!" Makio pushed him outside the house, handing him the blade that she left.

"I have a feeling she's quite the forgetful one," he chuckled along with his wife's, giving them all a kiss on the cheek, he finally left the house.

"Tell her to come over again!"

"We miss her already!"

"Give her a kiss for me!"

The requests of these wives were heard by the grinning man as he hurried to catch up with the h/c female.

Finally running side by side with her, she sent him a death glare, though her intention was bad it only excited him.

"What's the rush, my love?"

"Meeting."

"You're going the wrong way—"

Skidding to a halt the women waited for the stumbling man to regain his balance and lead the way.

"Alright, this way my newly wedded!" He exclaimed, pulling her to his side as he patted her bum, "And how about we walk? Your dress exposed your f/c panties as you were running."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

935K 30.3K 79
𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✿*:・ 𝘐𝘯 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯, 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰-𝘌𝘳𝘢, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘓/𝘕 𝘠/𝘕 𝘭𝘪𝘷�...
11K 570 22
❝𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐔 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃❞ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑?!🦅🦅🦅❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, [�...
195K 11.2K 25
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) 鬼で所有権: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll �...
1.2K 43 27
In a world filled with demons who terrorize Japan, Demon Slayers are there to stop the threat they pose. Unfortunately, Takeyasu Tatsukami falls into...