|𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐒-𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊|

By -KARMASSLUT-

↳︎𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧... More

𝙸𝚗𝚃𝚛𝙾𝚍𝚄𝚌𝚃𝚒𝙾𝚗
𝚄𝚗𝙾
𝚃𝚠𝙾
𝚃𝚑𝚁𝚎𝙴
𝙵𝚘𝚄𝚛
𝙵𝚒𝚅𝚎
𝚂𝚒𝚇
𝚂𝚎𝚅𝚎𝙽
𝙴𝚒𝙶𝚑𝚃
𝙽𝚒𝙽𝚎
𝚃𝚎𝙽
𝙴𝚕𝙴𝚟𝙴𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚕𝚅𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝙸𝚛𝚃𝚎𝙴𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚄𝚛𝚃𝚎𝙴𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝙵𝚝𝙷𝚝𝙴𝚎𝙽
𝚂𝚒𝚇𝚝𝙴𝚎𝙽
𝙴𝚒𝙶𝚑𝚃𝚎𝙴𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝙽𝚎𝚃𝚎𝙴𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝙾𝚗𝙴
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝚃𝚠𝙾
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚁𝚎𝙴
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝙵𝚘𝚄𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝙵𝚒𝚅𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝚂𝚒𝚇
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝚂𝚎𝚅𝚎𝙽
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝙴𝚒𝙶𝚑𝚃
𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝙽𝚒𝙽𝚎

𝚂𝚎𝚅𝚎𝙽𝚝𝚎𝙴𝚗

542 15 29
By -KARMASSLUT-

❝︎︎︎ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴇɴᴄɪʟ ᴏʀ ᴘᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋʙᴀɢ❞︎
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ;ʙᴏᴏᴋʙᴀɢ
𝟶 : 40 ——◦———— 0 : 00
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┓
𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙸𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┛

"yea it's him, that's most definitely him"mattia mumbled before getting up."why do you seem so taken back"I questioned.

"Because he lied, he said that most of his past away in some fire, he said he only had one sibling which was his little brother who was in the hospital- he lied to me this whole time i gotta do research on these kids I just have to"he stated.

"Uhh well I'm glad i helped figure out something, just wish it wasn't about the love of your life"i stated going to grab my laptop mattia bought me.

When I came back he was sitting on the floor, "tito followed he probably sensed your distress"I mumbled allowing tito to get in the door.

I closed the door and sat on the floor with him, "you aren't lying to me about anything are you?"he questioned.

"I've mean i've lied to you but not about shit like that, i can't even lie to you already be knowing"I stated.

"You know I can help you with some shit,  all of the new kids know eachother they mostly grew up with one another, Noelle and Salix are siblings- Nazari Salix and Nyriee knew eachother since diapers"I informed him.

"Thank you, you know I leave in like 2 hours right"he stated, "I know and i'm going to that party on saturday"I quickly stated.

"what?!"

"yea Quentin invited me and then I asked nazari and the others to come along so yea"I mumbled.

"you don't even seem like the type"he pointed out."i wouldn't go out my way to go to a party but i was invited by a long lost friend"I replied with a small laugh.

"can i sleep in here with you so I don't miss when you leave?"I asked, "yea I don't care"he responded.

mattias pov

I woke up to kairi spreaded across the bed, he looked so comfortable i didn't wanna wake him.

I slightly shook him awake, I earned a small groan before his eyes fluttered open."are you leaving"he asked looking up at me.

"yea i'm about to leave, roshaun is here to  watch out for you he's gonna be in the guest room downstairs"I told him, he nodded before getting out of the bed.

He wrapped his arms around me, "be careful please I don't want anything to happen don't talk to strangers and stop at red lights think before you act"he started rambling about random safety shit.

"I need you to come back in one piece- no pun intended cause you know you watch that show one piece long ass show"he kept rambling.

"okay do you wanna get in the car roshauns driving, you kinda aren't letting go"I stated.

"yea"he mumbled.

I slowly lifted him up and walked downstairs to see roshaun and azar waiting for me.

"He's sleeping, why are you taking him?"Roshaun asked, "Why not he's not all the way asleep, kairi"I stated then called.

"Hmm"he hummed peeking up, "let's just go so I can hurry up and come back home"I stated.

We all walked out to the car, I got into the back with kairi and laid him across my lap and on the rest of the chair.

"I have something that might interest you"I stated when the car started moving."What is it?"Azar asked.

"You know about the incident with zephyr?"

"Haven't heard you say that name in awhile"he responded with a slight head shake.

"Turns out one of those new kids, zephyr is her brother from what kairi told and showed me...so I started looking into the children does the name Magnolia Motello ring any bells"I spoke out.

I heard azars breath hitch, "yes she's an old acquaintance, so she's has returned and maybe she's looking for you"azar stated.

"Why would she be looking for me?"

"You got her son killed, zephyr was also a backstabber but he genuinely loved you and she has an organization like ours she raises children and those new children at that school happen to be some of hers zephyr was apart of that group"he explained.

"you knew and you didn't say anything, you let me sit there and fall in love with someone who you knew- forget it"

"mattia I seen how happy you were with him, i tried to tell you but you went on this rampage about how we didn't care about who made you happy or whatever"he responded.

"Don't worry about it happening again kairi's past is already fully known, we know the full truth about him"Azar added.

"What does kairi have to do with this?"I questioned."Mattia your smart you know exactly what I mean, we all can see it look at you your stroking this mans hair he's been sleep since we've been in the car, you look at him like this fragile piece of expensive ass glass"Azar spoke and explained.

"He's good for you but I don't think your good for him"Roshaun blurted out, i feel like that too.

"See you in like 2 3 days"I stated patting the back of his head."Be careful"he yelled.

"Be quiet"I hushed him, he just smilied before getting back in his seat."it's 3 am remember don't be trying be in a deep sleep"I stated.

"Whatever"he mumbled, "6:30 is the latest you can get up"I reminded.

"I know I know"he huffed looking away, he got back into the car.I quickly walked into the airport my flight leaves in a hour.

-Kairi's Pov-

"So azar what are you doing here?"I asked quietly leaning up to the two."Had to give mattia his paperwork"he responded.

"Why do you both look so well put together at 3am"I questioned, "i don't know"roshaun mumbled.

"Do you hate me like the other two?"

"No we don't, we love the impact you have on mattia no doubt he's been less risky"azar responded i gave him a soft smile.

"i know who you are now"I stated, "do you now?"azar responded."I don't wanna offend you by saying how I know you cause I know it's a sensitive topic"I stated.

"Talking about my daughters"he asked.

"yea I recognize your face from the news report, I read the full report my little sister went to school with azaria"I stated.

"Maiya?"azar asked, I nodded my head "you two look just alike, how is she?"he asked.

"Better than ever probably"I responded, "I'm sorry, i'm sorry that happened I don't have children so I can't imagine the pain you went and probably still going through i know now that it wasn't a simple invasion"I sympathized.

"I remember it all now actually, I went into this program because I identified one of the men"I stated.

"That's when I started looking into your lifestyle, kairi i've been protecting since you were 13 I hate to say it but nobody was ever going to kill you even if your parents paid half a billion i'm just glad you and mattia crossed paths"azar told me.

not edited.

this part doesn't make the most since because it's kinda of a mystery thriller romance book i guess that's how all my books are tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 552 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
61.4K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
327K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
217K 1.1K 199
Mature content