The Grudge

By Lokis03277

It Never Forgets, It Never Forgives (I don't own the Grudge, All Rights goes to the rightful owners and compa... More

Prologue: Shadows
Alex Ambrose - The Arrival
Jack Ryan - Strange Events
Chris Johnson - Moving In
Michael McMahon - Awareness
Courtney Marshall - Presences
Alex Ambrose - Recovery
Michael McMahon - Mayhem
Chris Johnson - Fear Within
Courtney Marshall - Psychosis
Jack Ryan - Revelations

Final Chapter - Beginning Of The End

252 11 119
By Lokis03277

June 9 2019

The Time was Eight Fifteen a.m, Mickie was walking around the apartment as she was trying to call Alex but he wasn't answering the call as she was worried. She continued texting him but he wasn't answering them as she tried to call him again but once again there was no answer.

Mickie: Alex. . . I hope your alright.

She continued trying to contact him until she heard a knock on the door as she immediately ran towards it and opened it but didn't find anyone as she was confused.

Mickie was about to close the door until she noticed a box on the ground as she was confused.

Mickie: That's Odd, I didn't buy anything.

She picked up the box and got inside the house as she heard her phone ringing as she immediately answered it as she was saying something.

Mickie: Alex! Are you there?

Silence was heard as Mickie looked at the phone as she looked at her phone and spoke again.

Mickie: Alex, Are you alright?

Mickie's eyes were widen as she dropped the phone as she continued hearing the death rattle as she was scared and felt chills down her spine.

She stomped on the phone as it was broken and she heard silence as she felt her blood running cold until the box began shaking as she immediately looked at it with fear in her eyes.

She noticed the box was bloody and hair was coming out as she immediately threw it as Mickie fell down in fear until she saw something coming out of the box as her eyes were widen.

Mickie screamed in fear as Kayako began crawling towards her as Mickie continued moving back until she was at the corner as Kayako was staring at her.

Kayako continued crawling towards her as Mickie was scared until Kayako let out a death rattle as she starred at Mickie in the eye before everything faded to black.

Meanwhile Alex was driving back home as he was trying to call Mickie but she wasn't answering her phone as he closed his eyes in anger. He couldn't believe what was happening. Jack along with Jessica and Eason are gone and he didn't know how to stop the curse since Kayako's Mother told them that there is no end to this madness. Alex was scared and worried as he tried texting her but she didn't reply back.

He eventually made it to his apartment as he opened the door and looked around as he was calling Mickie's name.

He continued looking around until he saw Mickie in the corner with her eyes widen open as Alex was shocked.

Alex: Mickie!

He ran towards her and tried to help her but she wasn't moving at all as Alex was shocked. He immediately hugged her as he closed his eyes.

Alex: I'm so sorry. . . . .

Suddenly Mickie grabbed Alex's shoulder as his eyes were widen until Alex moved back and saw Kayako letting out a death rattle as he immediately moved back as Kayako was gone.

Alex left his apartment as he was standing by his car as he was holding his head in frustration until his eyes were widen as he knew one way to stop the curse.

Alex: I need to go back to the house.

He immediately got inside the car as he began driving towards Saeki House as he had a plan. . . . . He had a feeling that this was the only way to stop the curse.

Eventually Alex made it to the Saeki House as he moved through the main gate and managed to get inside as he looked at the house.

Alex: Enough is Enough! I know one way in stopping you. I'm gonna burn this house down, Make sure you don't kill anyone else.

He immediately grabbed the gasoline cans which was outside the main door as he was gonna pour it around the house until he heard footsteps as he turned around and saw someone.

Alex's moved back as he recognized who it was. It was Takeo Saeki, Kayako's Husband and Father Of Toshio Saeki.

He noticed Takeo was acting odd, He was angry and he could feel like something was wrong with him. Takeo immediately walked upstairs as Alex was nervous and decided to follow him upstairs as he noticed the atmosphere around the house changed.

He eventually made it upstairs as he saw Takeo reading a journal as Alex was looking at him until he heard him say something.

Takeo:. . . . Kayako has a crush on Kobayashi?

Alex was staring at him as Takeo continued running the journal until he dropped it as he stopped in one place.

Alex looked at the journal and opened it as he was reading Kayako's journel.

It's been revealed that Kayako hated her mother for tormenting her and feeding her the dark spirits. When she made it to High School, She had a crush on Kobayashi but he was dating someone and Kayako decided to move on.

Many years later, Kayako met Takeo and they got married and a year later, Toshio was born. However She noticed Takeo was jealous whenever someone compliments Kayako and even began to develop strange thoughts.

One Day, When Kayako went to pick her son up from school. She noticed Toshio's teacher was Kobayashi and her feelings for him came back and she wrote all of it on the journel. However She even wrote that she moved on from her past and was happy with her married life.

Alex heard footsteps as he turned around and saw Kayako.

Takeo gave a death glare to Kayako as Alex watched it as she tried to speak to him but Takeo tried to attack her.

Alex tried to get in the way but Takeo walked through him as Alex realised he was witnessing a memory from this house.

He watched Takeo break Kayako's ankle as Alex was standing by the main door watching it until Takeo grabbed Kayako's neck and snapped it as his eyes were widen by the horror he just witnessed.

Eventually Their son found out about what just happened as Takeo killed Kayako by stabbing her and eventually threw her body in the attic as he also locked his son inside the attic and taped it to make sure they wont get out.

Alex was shaking as he couldn't believe what he just saw. He was holding his hair as he was sweating.

He heard a sound coming from the attic as he had this fear to not go there but his mind wanted him to go. He decided to walk upstairs as he managed to open the attic door and go up.

Alex was using the flashlight to look around until he saw Kayako's dead body as he was shocked. She opened her eyes as she gave a death glare to him and then....

Alex immediately got out of the attic as he was running down the stairs until he fell down as he was holding his leg until he heard a death rattle as his heart was beating fast until he saw something in the stairs.

Alex was breathing heavily as he crawled back and felt someone behind him as he turned around and saw Toshio as he moved back until he saw Kayako staring at him.

Alex immediately got up and began throwing Gasoline all over the wall as Kayako was letting out a death rattle as Alex grabbed a lighter and threw it as everything began burning as Alex tried to run through the front door but....

Alex moved back as he turned around and saw Kayako moving towards him as she was looking at him in the eye as the death rattle was getting louder while the flames continued to burn the house until. . .

Everything Faded To Black.

Multiple Firefighters began tried to control the flames as they went inside to see any survivors but....

There was no survivors.

Alex Ambrose was missing now and nobody knows where he is. His Girlfriend Mickie James also disappeared.

Alex's attempt in stopping the curse by burning down the house didn't work because he made the curse even worse then before.

Another Detective shut down the house and since then nobody has lived in that house.

The Detective however died a few days after closing the house.

The Saeki House has been there and nobody dares say their names or even enter the house.

A/N: This is the final chapter of The Grudge and I hope you enjoy.

If Everyone is wondering, Is there a good ending to this book?

Well There is no good ending in this book, In Many Of The Grudge Movies. It has been explained that there is no way in stopping the curse and it will continue to haunt that house until someone enters it or speaks their name and past.

So This is the end of the Grudge book, I hope everyone enjoys this book and here are some questions.

Q1: What do you think of this book from the beginning to the end?

Q2: Creepiest moment that scared you?

Q3: Did you enjoy it?

Also Happy New Year, May This Year and The Years ahead will be filled with Happiness, Joy and Success.

Stay cool and Stay Safe :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 2.5K 35
just read if you want to
54.9K 942 149
I OWN NONE OF THE CHARACTERS OR PICTURES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE WRITERS
309 6 16
Just read it
377K 7.3K 26
"Did you just grab my ass Tozier?" "Sorry Lacey, my hand slipped" COMPLETED ------ This is based/inspired by the 2017 version of "IT"