My Slayer Academia

By Thiccie67

A world where the demons were not eradicated at the final battle. The evolution of quirks instead was replace... More

Ch.0 History
Ch.1 Origins
Ch.2 Eri and Training
Ch.3 The Other Side of the Story
Ch.4 Final Selection
Water Breathing
Ch.5 The Swordsmith and The Meeting
Wind Breathing
Ch.6 His First Mission, Her First Day
Ch.7 Unplanned Reunion
Flame Breathing
Ch.8 Forgiven, Accepted, and A Date?
Ch.9 The First Date and Good News
Ch.10 The Talkative Tsuguko
Aura Breathing
Ch.11 The Hashira's Glares
Ch.12 The Water Hashira
Ch.13 Please Say Yes!
Ch.14 Massacre
Stone Breathing
Shadow Breathing
Ch.15 The Wedding
Ch.16 Untouchable
Flower Breathing
Ch.17 Uppermoon 6
Beast Breathing
Wood Breathing
Ice Breathing
Ch.18 Shadow King
Thunder Breathing
Fist Breathing
Ch.19 The Plan
Ch.20 Stick to the Plan
Ch. 21 Explosive Jealousy
Ch.22 Fiery Betrayal
Ch.24 Carnage Incarnate
Ch.25 The Power of Greed
Ch.26 The Queen
Ch.27 A Broken King
Ch.28 Epilogue
Power Rankings

Ch.23 Thunder Vs. A Warrior

1.1K 17 4
By Thiccie67

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My hero Academia

I only own the plot and the original characters

--

Location: unknown

Time: 12:30 AM

Narrator POV

A portal opened dumping two bodies right on top of each other making a loud thump. The two figures groaned in pain as they laid sprawled together. The portal soon closed leaving the two in want looked like a well in furnished Dojo. One pushed the other off due to already knowing who it was and surveyed their surroundings. The other slowing got up holding their head.

???: Master your so mean..

Hikaru: Shut up Denki, I'm not in the mood.

Denki remembered what happened earlier and what she meant to him. Denki looked away from his master with a sad look as he had met her several times due to his closeness with Hikaru.

Denki: right...I'm Sorry.

Hikaru: *sigh* It's okay Denki. I'm just frustrated right now.

???: Then let me help you vent it out!

Denki and Hikaru barely had time to react before the center of the Dojo exploded with dust after something landed there. They could see eyes in the dust as slowly cleared revealing a man that looked fairly normal white man with semi short messy black hair. He wore a martial artist white Gi that had a black belt around his waist holding it together. However, the two slayers only saw his yellow eyes that read Upper 4.

???: Yo, the names Senshi. The old bastard wants you dead, so you don't interrupt his playtime. Let's have a good fight.

Senshi nodded at them with a sad smile as he entered a ready stance. The two slayers surprised by the humanity the demon showed nodded there heads in return as they also entered a stance. Senshi face slowly turned sad as he pulled two daggers out that the slayers instantly recognize as nichrin but they have never seen a such a bright silver on one though. Senshi then put the blades in a underhand grip in front of him as if he was doing a prayer before raising and slamming his foot down.

Senshi: Ocular Field

A orange circle appeared around the Dojo as well as an orange tint around Senshi's blades. However, the orange glow slowly dissipated as if it never happened. Denki and Hikaru narrowed their eyes scanning their surroundings but noticed no noticeable changes. Senshi didn't give them anymore time to think as he became a blur striking at the two who barely blocked the hits.

Senshi focused on Hikaru as they continued to clash with neither one making any real hits. Senshi would go for a stab but Hikaru parried and went for a slash but got blocked with the offhand. Denki saw his chance to strike so he readied a form.

Denki: Thunder Breathing: First form, Thunderclap and Flash Godspeed

As the blade neared the back of Senshi's neck, he quickly avoided it by breaking his neck to the side in an awkward angle and swinging to his side nicking Denki in the side barely cutting his uniform. Denki landed next to Hikaru as he checked his side to make sure he was good, as Senshi popped his neck back into place. 

The two slayers nodded to each other as they separated and surrounded Senshi on his right and left. Senshi raised his brow but he already knew what was coming.

Denki and Hikaru: Thunder Breathing: First form, Thunderclap and Flash Sixfold

Twelve flashes of lights bounced around the room all aimed at Senshi who stayed in the same position. However, Senshi looked like a blur as he moved his whole upper body so fast it looked like a blur even to the Thunder Users. As the last flashes came towards him at the same time to his front and back, Senshi jumped in the air and did a spinning double kick sending both slayers into opposite walls.

Denki got up first but had a small gash on his forehead that was slowing leaking into his left eye. Denki didn't have time to worry about that as Senshi appeared in front of him. Denki had no choice to go on the defensive as the demon easily pushed the young slayer on his backheels. The demon then stabbed his dagger into the wall that Denki had backed up into scaring the shit out of the slayer.

Senshi left it there as he grabbed Denki by the collar with the dagger less hand and threw him to the opposite wall. Instead of crashing into it Denki sunk in like a trampoline and got launched towards Senshi. Senshi did a bone cracking roundhouse to Denki that sent him into the floor knocking him out instantly. Senshi twirled the lone dagger in his left hand before raising it to end Denki's life.

Hikaru: Thunder Breathing: Fourth form, Distant Thunder

Senshi easily jumped back as an lightning bolt almost hit him. Senshi looked with a blank face at Hikaru who was holding his ribs after releasing the attack. Senshi twirled the dagger before putting it in front of him along with his unarmed hand under it guarding his abdomen. 

Senshi: Enhancement Field

Senshi stomped his foot on the ground creating a green circle around the Dojo that also quickly dissipated. Hikaru went into a guard since he didn't know what this art could do. Senshi disappeared in a blur and reappeared behind Hikaru but in a swinging motion. 5 cuts appeared instantly on Hikaru, three on his chest and two on his back in a x shape. Before Hikaru could fall Senshi kicked him in the back sending him towards the fall that bounced him back into a clothesline from Senshi.

Denki groaned as he got up but he quickly shook his head and stood up with a glare at Senshi. Senshi was surprised he was even up but his eyes drifted to Denki's left cheek where a yellow mark that looked like a lightning bolt. Denki readied a stance as Senshi twirled his dagger in preparation for Denki. 

Denki: Thunder Breathing: First form, Thunderclap and Flash Godspeed

This time Denki was able to nick Senshi's neck surprising him. Senshi swung upwards at Denki slicing off three of Denki's fingers. Denki grunted in pain but struck down at Senshi ignoring the pain. They continued their clash not noticing Hikaru getting up with grunts of pain and the same yellow mark as Denki but on his right cheek.

Hikaru: Thunder Breathing: Sixth form, Rumble and Flash

Multiple lightning slashes hit Senshi instantly tearing up his Gi and dismembering his right arm that held the one dagger. Denki took advantage and launched himself at Senshi. 

Denki: Thunder Breathing: Third form, Thunder Swarm

Denki appeared in front of Senshi surrounded by lightning that was burning the moon destroying his outfit completely. Senshi's eyes narrowed as he stomped his foot on the ground causing pieces of it to shoot up like spikes, slightly grazing Denki.

Senshi: Defense Field

A blue circle appeared around the Dojo but instead of dissipating it rushed back into Senshi. As the blade was about to cut his neck it bounced away as a blue shield blocked it. Shocking Denki as he got launched back but corrected himself midair so he didn't hit anything. Senshi healed and went into a unarmed guard as the blue aura around him faded away. 

The three fighters started taking a little breather as Senshi was visibly sweating. While Denki and Hikaru looked worse for wear. Senshi let out a low chuckle as he looked at them with a proud smile. The two slayers were confused and soon glared at the demon.

Denki: What you laughing at?

Senshi: Don't worry it's not at you two. I just feel a little hopeful.

Hikaru: About what? Killing us?

Senshi: No, no.....that someone will finally kill me.

The two slayers instantly felt like they got punched in the face from that news.

Denki: But you chose to become a demon. Why do you want to die?

Senshi: That's where your wrong young one. I was forced.

Hikaru: Then how did you become a demon?

*Flashback*

I used to run this Dojo long ago as a real training place for martial artists. But slayer demand increased so my business decreased. However, I never lost hope since my wife didn't lose hope in me. She kept me going even when I wanted to stop. She was beautiful with her long auburn hair and bright green eyes, she was my everything.

She was a slayer just like you two but she was unique in her choice of weapons. Two small daggers that had a unique color. Her peers ridiculed her for her choice but she still advanced extremely fast up the rankings, all the way to hashira. She always came home with a big ole smile with her auburn hair messy or clean flowing behind her, she looked like an angel to me even with a cut or two. 

Then one day instead of me opening the door to her, instead stood a man holding her two daggers wrapped in her haori. All he said was sorry and walked away as I held those two daggers and collapsed into my depression. I was the only one that went to her funeral and I didn't leave until the next day. After the grief all there was after was rage and a thirst for vengeance.

 I learned it was the Upper 6 of the time that killed my wife. So, I searched and eventually found them. We fought for a long time but I eventually cut that fucker's head off. All without me using that weird breathing stuff you guys do. Unfortunately, I learned vengeance always comes at a cost. The feat caught the attention of someone that made me regret my actions severely. Those red eyes still make me sick to this day.

He offered me a spot among his best. I told him to go fuck himself and charged him thinking I would be with my love soon. I hadn't even noticed his hand through my chest spreading his filthy blood through my veins. What's even worse he had me a fucking sunwalker so I couldn't kill myself.

So I fought slayer after slayer but none have ever been strong enough. I even only ate the lowest of humans so my strength wouldn't increase but no-one was strong enough. However, I still have some sort of morals since I always buried the slayers I killed. That's why I'm chuckling, I truly believe you two can kill me. So, please give me my wish.

*Flashback over*

The two slayers stared at the moon with pity since they could tell he wasn't lying. Senshi's face remained stoic but behind those marked eyes you could see the pain behind them. The slayers hardened their eyes and hearts as they grew more determined to put his soul to rest. Senshi smiled sadly at their determination to help him but honestly still didn't know if they could beat him.

Hikaru: I have one question. Why do you still go all out if you want to die?

Senshi: Good question. That bastard rewired my brain so I can only go all out, plus my heart as a warrior won't let me.

Denki: Then how did you find out your a sunwalker?

Senshi: A slayer fought me until sunrise. We both thought he had won but to my horror my skin didn't burn. He didn't last long after that.

Hikaru: Then let's put you to rest Senshi.

Senshi: Please do

The two slayers readied there positions as Senshi also got ready but made no effort to pick up his dagger. As he lifter his hands up ready to continue the fight and hopefully his last one.

Both: Thunder Breathing: First form, Thunderclap and Flash Twelvefold

Twenty four streaks of lightning bounced around the room but all met at the middle to hit Senshi. Senshi was only able to dodge three as the rest hit him but the blue aura blocked each hit. However, the two slayers noticed the lack of dodging but both knew they were still easily dodge able.

Hikaru: 'That wasn't much faster then before so why did he struggle? Could it be...'

Senshi: Fiery Warzone

Senshi punched the ground as an red circle appeared. As it dissipated fire started to erupt from the ground forcing the two slayers to dodge continuously. Denki jumped on the wall as he readied another stance.

Denki: Thunder Breathing: Fifth form, Heat Lightning

Denki swung upwards sending a lightening attack at Senshi. He was able to dodge in time forcing his shield to block for him again but cracks can be seen starting to form. That's what clued in Hikaru on how Senshi's arts work.

Hikaru jumped at Denki moving him out of the way as Senshi tossed his dagger at Denki looking to kill him. However, the dagger cut the side of Hikaru's right eye making it useless. They both landed next to each other in a bloody state but still kicking. Hikaru then turned Denki and made the sign for seven.

Denki looked shocked but then nodded his head as he got back up. Senshi also looked exhausted but more mentally then physically. The entire fight he had been fighting the subconscious tendencies the king put in his head. So it would be a easier fight for the two.

Both: Thunder Breathing: Seventh form, Flaming Thunder God

Both slayers an reappeared behind Senshi as the first strike shattered his shield and the next slashed his neck. Senshi's head and body fell to the floor as his body slowly started to dust. However, Senshi had a large smile on his face that remained as the two slayers walked towards him. 

Senshi: You two did it! Thank you so much.

The two smiled sadly at the head as the dusting had made it to his pelvis.

Hikaru: You can finally be at peace with your wife.

The head slowly turned into a sad smile confusing the two.

Senshi: No, I'm afraid not.

Denki: What do you mean? You said--

Senshi: And everything I said was true. But I belong in Hell where my wife is not.

Hikaru: But you didn't ask f-

Senshi: I know but my hands were the ones that killed those people, no one else's so I go where I belong.

The dust had reached his chest and continued to go making both slayers feel bad.

Senshi: The way out is through that wall, it's fake. It's lead to a small room that's connected to the stairwell of the building. Also there should be a med kit.  We're right under Kyoto so you should be fine.

Hikaru: What's your full name so I can remember to make a grave for you.

Senshi smiled as his body had fully dusted and his head was beginning to.

Senshi: The names Senshi Shinazugawa. Please tell me yours.

Denki: Denki Kaminari

Hikaru: Hikaru Agatsuma

Senshi closed his eyes in appreciation as the dust consumed him finally putting him to rest. The two slayers started to treat each other's wounds after they had retrieved the two daggers. They soon started climbing the stairwell to the surface.

--

Senshi opened his yellow eyes to be met with darkness. He sat up from the floor confused on where he was as he looked around in the darkness. A light shined upon his back making him turn around to it. His eyes widened at the angel that stood before him but he was to scared to hug her.

Senshi: Y-yumi?

Yumi smiled at Senshi making his heart swell as she extended her arms out to him for a hug. It didn't take a second for Senshi to rush into it with his arms around her waist as she put hers around his shoulders.

Yumi: I missed you love.

A red hue glowed on Senshi's back making him break the hug but kept an arm around her as he turned to a sea of flames. Senshi sighed as he stared at the flames, he turned back and gave Yumi a kiss. He then turned around and started to walk to the flames but couldn't move as he saw golden chains dragging him to the light.

Senshi: but I don't des-

Yumi: Hush my love and embrace it.

Yumi put her arms around his head forcing him into a hug that he reluctantly returned. They hugged harder as the light slowly consumed them. Senshi can be seen with a happy smile as the light fully consumed the two.

Everything turned white as happy laughter can be heard from a woman and man.

--

*With Izuku*

2:30 AM

Izuku was following the demon king again as they traveled to the room where they will start. Izuku was nervous but he didn't smell fear which shocked the king. Impressed the king finally stopped in front of a door and opened it normally as he entered a library. Izuku raised his eyebrows as the man sat in a chair and pointed to the one across from him.

Izuku sat as the king lit a candle illuminating his face showing the three marks and red eyes as he stared at Izuku. Izuku stared back ready for whatever the king had planned.

King: I assume you know my real name and how I came to be.

Izuku:.....Yes.

King: Good.

Izuku: So what now.

King: well I was going to blow your mind but you ruined that so let's just go fight. Follow me.

They left the library.

--

*With Hikaru and Denki*

They finally made it to the surface with it actually being Kyoto. Before they could walk to the hospital a crow landed on Denki's head confusing the two.

Crow: Caw Caw The Flower Hashira and her Tsuguko need help with Upper 1!

The two nodded to each other as they followed the crow to the others.

*End of Chapter*

Next Chapter: Ch. 24 Carnage Incarnate

A/N

Happy New Years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 234 14
A new society has arose since the Demon Slayer Corps had defeated Muzan Kibutsuji. Little do they know, people are dying everyday, corpses found with...
65.8K 1.7K 54
Join Y/n in becoming a hero with his honestly op abilities of being a demon along with some new power, what is the new power? guess you'll have to re...
43.7K 1.8K 48
Shoto Todoroki was fighting along with his father when he was pushed out of the way of an attack, which lead him to fall into a portal to the world o...
66.5K 2.6K 14
She didn't know what happened. She wasn't a demon slayer or a helper. She only remembered she was brought in by them. Even though she knew one of the...