The Girl Next Door - Jenlisa

By robyntbh

Lisa Manoban moves in to her new condominium and accidentally meets her new neighbour in the most...unexpecte... More

Before proceeding
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Intermission.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
writer's note
writer's note 2
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

12.6K 381 296
By robyntbh

Lisa never knew lips could melt. But if anything, that was the closest to what her vocabulary could muster.

They were melting. Merging. The warmth of the woman's breath didn't tickle; they enveloped. They suffused the gaps of her lips, colouring the taste on her tongue. Lisa tasted haze and she was heady, like a quick-acting drug that drained her of all her oxygen. Their lips occupied each other with no tentativeness. Certainty coloured their intent from a simmering amber to a well darker than a burgundy, and they translated into an aroma Lisa got drunk in.

And she took and took and wondered why they never had it from the beginning when being this captivated never felt so addictive.

"And what exactly does this service translate to, if you're telling me you don't have all the answers?"

Lisa's eyes flicked the haze away as she refocused on removing the lust away from her gaze. She hoped that Jennie didn't look up from the reports she was parsing through while the blonde allowed her imagination to slip elsewhere.

She was back to reality: where it's a Wednesday, quarter near 10 am. Lisa's wearing her best blazer and skirt, her favourite one that cuts on a V a little too low and hangs perfect on her breasts, buttoned immaculately in the middle; the soft bump of her Bulgari Monete in a white gold chain on her skin that she always wore for good luck. On the opposite side of the table, her client wore her best poker face and delectable bare neck that was adorned carefully by her soft silk beige shirt and a darker beige pencil skirt. They were inside Jennie Kim's 16th-floor corner office, surrounded by the latter's perfume and tension so thick Lisa could stab it with a knife and struggle to pull it out.

If it were at all a representation of their power struggle, their colours felt ironic: Lisa of strong dark colours yet she was almost close to both desperation and disconcertion; Jennie in open accepting light colours yet she commanded this meeting with deft sass and calculated impertinence in her words–the understanding obvious that Lisa was an exception in her domain. That has been distinct in their dynamic for the whole hour, both getting heated and frustrated as they went through all the plans and digitalisation features, including backup plans in case of any probable disruption.

Lisa explained the details, alternated sitting and pacing around Jennie's office in order to articulate everything from their initial POCs to their proposed solutions to actual implementation. Even the 3rd party teams they're going to hire to ensure a proper rollout, along with the credentials and history of those who were joining their team – all of them were hand-picked by Lisa and Rosé and were practically the best of the best.

If Lisa were to be asked, she would say she delivered and nailed that presentation very well.

If she were to be asked about the tension between them when they met each other in the morning, however...Lisa would admit that there was so much left to be desired.

The blonde swallowed thickly as her gaze fell again on Jennie's pursed lips. She didn't know how, but she felt it was her fault for making them both feel disappointed about the events of last night. She can only remember being so enamoured by the woman between her arms, pinned to the wall and all hers for the taking.

The anticipation stewing between those minutes they were alone looped in her head vividly: minutes after her disappointment strewed over, while on the taxi ride home, while on her bed as she was barely graced by sleep. And again as she brushed her teeth this morning, staring at her lips and how useless they felt.

And again, as their hands clasped in a handshake this morning to try to dispel the strain between the two of them, as Jennie looked at her like she was dead meat and she looked at Jennie still somewhat pining for last night.

Lisa hated it because she never was one to get so hung up on a person, much less a near kiss. Now she's so practically hung up on everything, she couldn't even begin to explain anything.

Lisa's jaws ground hard in exasperation.

If only Jennie's assistant didn't manage to cut them and break them apart, jumping away from each other and standing around defensively like a bunch of kids caught with hands inside the cookie jar. God knows if her what-ifs were at all anything like she kept imagining them to be.

Probably so much better, as her eyes caught a hint of glaze on the Korean's shimmery lipstick. Lisa unconsciously licked the bottom of her lips as if to relieve them of their longing to taste.

It's futile, she knew, as an imaginary taste of Jennie attempted to cling to her tongue.

Lisa squeezed her eyes again. She's in the middle of a meeting. This whole...pining, or whatever the hell this was, was so inconvenient right now.

This wasn't the first time recently that she has wished she was back to her old self, being able to immediately shrug off her libido. But the problem was this wasn't just libido – it's a whole clusterfuck of discombobulating sentiments that were absolutely alien to her. And now that she really needed to focus on this deal, everything just felt like she kept getting thrown off of her comfort zone and it fucked with her head really bad.

Jennie's cat-like eyes looked up and sharply met hers from the papers when Lisa didn't immediately respond. Her eyebrow raised, questioning.

Lisa pulled a deep breath to diffuse the butterflies in her stomach. Whether it's because she's presenting or she's imagining Jennie in confusing situations, she's still unsure.

"It's not that we don't have all the answers," Lisa started. She slightly tugged her blazer to fix it in place nervously as she shifted in her chair. "What I meant to say is that our solutions aren't meant to address just one problem–it doesn't stop at being a solution to your digitisation. We are offering that and more."

"And how does that make yours competitive if you're pricing it higher than the others when we only need those digitisation solutions?"

"Because our platform offers flexibility outside of virtual storage. With us, you will not only be cloud-ready, but you will also be omnichannel ready–that means being able to tap on both your online and offline customers and having a better capability to support enterprise needs. The agile approach will give you a lot more leverage later on."

Lisa was trying her best to modulate her voice – not give anything to show how tense she was. But Jennie's small gestures weren't helping – the way her eyes were slightly narrowing to the tinge of condescension in her tone.

"I'm not sure you understand, Lisa. What was discussed was to simply migrate us to cloud and make sure there wouldn't be any interruption to the business."

Lisa tilted back a little, feeling a little more confident. Jennie fell into the trap of clients wanting to be transactional: deliver what I want, I pay what you ask. And this never was Lisa's nor her company's vision was. Theirs was primarily to be a trusted partner to their clients, and this means making them see the bigger picture.

"Because it's never really about JUST digital transformation, Ms Kim," Lisa stood up again, unable to contain herself. She paced and her hands started having a life of their own. "It's about your vision of being the best in the market—and this means preparing yourself beyond this digitisation. KT's ambition to grow will mean growing beyond these offerings. Being the first in the market to have seamless architecture means being the first and even the best in a lot of things."

Jennie stood up to mirror her, except there was confidence in her stance—in a way that she made Lisa aware that she's still the boss in this room.

Lisa knew the woman had the foresight to anticipate this kind of growth, but she also knew their solutions didn't come cheap. Jisoo knew about it then and knew they'll have to butt heads with finance, but Jisoo also knew she could explain it to the management. Explaining it to Jennie now, of course, feels like a completely new challenge altogether.

Jennie waved the papers in front of her as she planted an arm on the table.

"And that's why I was asking you what exactly those 'the next steps' are because I don't want to put more money in something we don't even need yet." The papers hit the table softly, hoping to put an emphasis on her point.

"Our solutions have the capability to support you through more - I can't give a definition right now because KT's plans are too specific to this digital transformation. But we have customisations that would support not only your cloud CRM but targetted marketing, even including multiple payment gateways and omnichannel support. KT can evolve beyond payments and eCommerce."

"It's not even within the next two-year plan yet. We can cross the bridge when we get there. For now, this is a very expensive solution."

"I'm not sure I'm explaining it across, Ms Kim," Lisa stopped in front of the table, her head cocked a little but her tone was even. "This means we can support you for future changes. You don't have to go through another instability or interruption problem like this anymore. We'll only need to create solutions adjacent to it without having to replace it again. KT Telecom could very well become as integrated as WeChat and it will simply be an addition, not another transformation. You're paying for the expertise to bring you across beyond what is now – which means it will, later on, be a smart investment."

The Thai could see that Jennie understood. There was an air around her client that simply observed how she thinks and Jennie's questioning felt more performative; Jennie Kim is smart, it wouldn't have been hard to influence her.

"So, I'm paying for a future solution? That the management will grill me on because they only have the budget for a two-year plan?"

Lisa bit her lip. She felt they kept going around in circles, and it annoyed her because she knew all of these were just a test.

What is it that you wanted to hear from me, Jennie?

Lisa rested both of her hands on the table to lean forward and meet Jennie across her table. Her eyes levelled with those sharp cat-like ones.

Think.

"No," Lisa steadily spoke. "You're also paying for me."

Jennie's eyebrow raised.

"You?"

Lisa held her gaze despite the mocking smirk pulling across her client's mouth. The same mouth that drove her insane last night still kept driving her insane today, albeit due to additional circumstances.

"You're saying I'm paying nearly twice the price for 'you'?" Jennie scoffed, her arms still stiff on the table. "I didn't peg you to be that expensive, Manoban."

A thrill ran across her bones hearing her last name drawled around her tongue. She'll never wean out her neighbour's cocky demeanour anytime soon, Lisa thought, but that doesn't mean she won't enjoy wiping that smirk off her face every once in a while.

"Yes, because I'm a part of this solution," Lisa's disposition turned serious. "You're paying for my expertise to advise you of what you need. You're paying for my research in the market. You're paying for my experience to guide you through the next steps, even if the implementation is done. You're paying for my consultation that cuts you the time and energy to go through the market and look for solutions that you're unsure if it would work."

Lisa's pause didn't unsettle Jennie at all, but Lisa noted her client had barely taken a breath either.

The blonde leaned a little further.

"You told me to be worth your trust," Lisa's words left confident from her tongue though they didn't slide easily - they were calculated masks that hid her anxiety. "And I'm telling you, that you can rely on me because I will do everything in my power to make sure you're successful, too. Your ambitions are also mine, Jennie. I am your trusted partner."

Jennie considered her words, but deep down Lisa knew she was able to deliver the message her client was looking for.

"Trust is a big word, Manoban," Her client's fingers drummed softly on the table. "Are you sure you know what that means?"

"I know what it means to have that from you."

Jennie paused. The time was ticking but the air around them was considerably lighter.

"You're paying me so you don't have to do all the dirty work and focus on bigger things," Lisa added, using her pause to influence; trying to be more encouraging than arguing. "You will sit there, Jennie, and let me do the worrying so you don't have to."

Jennie's stare was less antagonising now. A concession. Lisa eased as her arm left the table and ran her fingers on her hair, her body language trying to send a white flag. You can ease up now, Jennie, Lisa seemed to communicate. I'm not an enemy. I'm on your side.

"Worrying?" Jennie's words came as soft as her stare, seemingly mirroring Lisa's slight ease. "You think I worry?"

Lisa allowed herself a grin, her fingers finding her pendant as she fiddled with it distractedly. A habit she has developed when she got nervous, like wishing on a lucky charm. "Or whatever it is you do while you're trying to conquer the world."

Jennie regarded her words with a smirk. "So that's it? You're essentially selling your soul to me?"

"I did say I'm a part of this solution," Lisa shrugged coolly albeit her fingers still fidgetted on the Bulgari pendant. Her stance was more confident now, her chest opened to more air. "I will be doing all those for you along with a lot of other things you need."

Jennie's eyes distractedly followed the pendant as it bumped softly on Lisa's skin, the latter's fingers tracing carefully around it.

They hooded only barely, a quick second gaffe that wasn't meant to slip.

"Other..." Jennie's interest lingered. "...things?"

Jennie sounded presumptuous. Lisa was sure of it.

Like a taunting burgundy underneath the heat of her stare.

The Thai knew that when she woke up this morning, it was a bold choice to pick this blazer – it was meant to expose her chest, but maybe she needed all the help she could get.

Her fingers paused on her pendant, assessing her next steps.

Or, well, assessing Jennie as she struggled to pull her eyes away from Lisa's chest.

"What...kind of things?" Jennie's arms remain stiff on the table as she leaned, almost like she was using it as a lifeline.

Lisa's throat went dry. She never thought she might have to come to this, but maybe foresight was a good thing.

"Everything you need," Lisa's low voice made her whisper almost too dangerous. "I'm yours until you're satisfied."

Jennie's face didn't change, but the way she held her breath gave her away. Lisa gazed again into those eyes, softer this time, though failing to mask her determination.

Her eyes flicked towards her own chest and back to Jennie's, communicating the obvious.

Lisa's index finger left the pendant as it slid her skin slowly, lower and lower. Two fingers drew a soft path towards her blazer's button.

Her breath held in like Jennie's, swirled thick with worry, excitement and anticipation.

Jennie followed her daring fingers as Lisa studied her client, watching how she could make the brunette's lips quiver with anticipation. Jennie's lips dropped slightly, unable to contain themselves after she flicked her blazer open.

Lisa felt drunk in the power of being able to arouse this much want from Jennie Kim.

Especially when she saw her client's cat-like eyes widen at the sight of a wine-coloured strapless sheer laced bustier lingerie that she wore underneath her blazer, a last-minute swap this morning from the usual silky v-neck blouses that she used to pair with this suit.

Did she ever hope to use it to her advantage?

If she was being honest, yes. Professionalism be damned.

Because finding Jennie's jaws drop as her fingers ran across the lace of her strapless bustier that was so sheer she was sure the brunette could see her nipples straining hard from the lingerie?

Priceless.

Lisa swallowed through her dry throat before she repeated her message for emphasis.

"Everything."

Jennie's gaze darkened as they slowly took the sight of Lisa in. Her eyes admired the blonde's breasts, heaving and teasing with each breath she anxiously took. Lisa watched as the Korean checked her out slowly, upwards, pausing at her lucky pendant, before ogling at all of the skin she has exposed.

They stopped at her red lips that Lisa's sure has been slightly smudged from all of the anxious licking Lisa has done today.

She automatically wet them again on impulse.

The blonde let the stare stay on her lips. She wanted the woman to remember all the creases of her lips, imagine the softness of them on hers. Maybe she could feel half of the torture Lisa went through since last night, or since all the nights the blonde has allowed herself to get devoured by these longings.

Devoured.

Lisa bit on her lower lip, both an act of tethering of her emotions and urging her client to do something, anything. At this point, they're already beyond what was proper, and she just wanted to feel Jennie in ways she knew only the girl could give.

Something. Anything.

Or devouring, maybe.

The exact same feelings she drowned in last night.

Jennie's gaze lowered. A flash of disappointment across them.

Lisa felt it in waves:

The confusion.

No, no, Lisa's head screamed. Stay with me. Keep those pretty eyes on me.

She watched as Jennie swallowed. As she heaved a huge sigh.

As her gaze went up again to her lips, and for a moment, there was something else in her eyes.

Lisa couldn't read it. It wasn't disappointment, she sensed something bigger.

Jennie's eyes fell to study her lingerie again, then pulled another sigh.

She slowly nodded.

Wait, what's happening?

"Thank you, Ms Manoban." Jennie cleared her throat. "I'll let you know of the next steps."

Then the desperation.

Lisa's confusion was palpable as Jennie fixed the papers strewn across her desk. The blonde stepped away from the table to give her space.

"Wait, what do you mean—"

"I only allocated an hour for this meeting, Ms Manoban," Jennie responded, barely meeting her gaze. "You've driven your point across."

Lisa's mouth dropped. This wasn't supposed to happen.

"So...what happens now?"

"We'll let you know of the next steps."

"But what does that mean?"

Jennie glanced at her watch, signalling Lisa to leave. "It means this meeting is done."

"So the project---"

A piercing gaze.

"Ms Manoban, what part of we'll let you know of the next steps do you not understand?"

Then, the disappointment.

Lisa's breath halted. This was it.

She failed.

For the first time in her professional life, she fucked up massively.

She thought she delivered well. She thought she was persuasive. Charming, even.

Why did she fucking think seducing her client was a good idea?

Yeah, that was stupid.

Lisa nodded, avoiding Jennie's gaze. She was unsure if she should apologise. Maybe she could shoot her an email later? She's still a bit hazy, uncertain about what's happening.

The blonde gathered her things and extended her hand. It was met by a strong warm palm, still as enveloping as before. She lingered a little.

Her eyes met Jennie's. They appeared conclusive, even if they seemed to search through Lisa's eyes for something else.

They confused the hell out of the Thai, but even so, it's not like she can derive different conclusions from it. Jennie shut her down and it's her fault. That was it.

"Thank you for meeting me."

One day, Lisa will look back to this disappointment and she knew, that while she would regret this professionally, she would also wish this wasn't the last time she would get to touch the woman.

She knew it, somehow. Even as flirting neighbours, she won't rebound from this embarrassment.

Maybe she needed to learn the hard way.

"No problem. Thanks for coming here."

There was some sort of urgency to Jennie's actions. She could feel she wanted to get rid of Lisa. Maybe after this, she could try to salvage what she can, but for now, Lisa felt she had to comply and leave the room.

She took one more deep breath of the air that smelled of Jennie Kim and headed towards the door.

--

The carpet muffled her every step. She had half the brain to affix her blazer's button back before anyone saw her walking around with a wine-coloured bustier lingerie under her blazer.

Not that she cared, to be honest, but with her ego bruised, maybe she didn't need everyone to know that she just tried seducing her client---and failed.

The 16th-floor receptionist was on the phone, a few clumsy papers on her hands while trying to work the printers. Lisa didn't bother with a goodbye as she went straight to the elevators.

"Ms Manoban? Ms Manoban!"

The voice echoed in the lobby. Lisa took a few steps back and found the receptionist straining from her table, trying to call her while hands were grasping the phone in a slight panic.

"Ms Kim wanted to speak to you again in her office, please," The receptionist paused, seemingly listening to the phone receiver. "She said it's urgent."

Lisa's brows creased, but she nodded. She heard the reception mumbling more on the phone before dropping the call.

What the fuck was it this time?

She dragged her steps as she calmed herself. Maybe Jennie wanted to just give her the 'no' so she didn't have to wait. Maybe Lisa fucked up so bad, Jennie decided KT would cut ties with their company right now.

Calm down. Breathe.

She opened the door to a Jennie Kim leaning on her table, arms affixed on her chest. Her skirt was hitched a little from her posture, a foot distractedly tapping on the carpet.

Lisa took one look at her before pulling the door shut behind her. "The reception said you needed me back?"

Jennie nodded. She seemed somewhat nervous if anything, but there was a hint of persistence to her face.

Lisa swallowed. She could see it: this was the part Jennie would tell her they're done. That they're not proceeding with the contract.

Did she really have to be humiliated twice? Suppose she earned it.

Jennie studied her as Lisa stood firm, channelling through the little dignity that she had.

The Korean's fingers tapped on her arm.

Each tap seemed to reverberate around the room.

Each tap a second that plunged Lisa's heart further.

"You made me beg the last time."

Lisa's forehead creased confusedly. "Excuse me?"

The tapping stopped.

"You heard me."

Lisa blinked. "I'm...not sure I know what you mean."

The Korean then fixed her skirt as she steadied her footing.

Her gaze unsettled Lisa. What the hell was running in her pretty little head this time?

"Open your blazer."

Lisa's skin squirmed with anxiety. What the fuck was happening?

Jennie didn't budge. After a few seconds of Lisa holding her breath, she dropped her bag on the floor, then made a show of popping off her button and let her blazer fall loose.

She could see it in her client's eyes: Jennie was taking her all in again. Lisa boldly presented her body, letting the woman see what the blonde brought for her.

She didn't know exactly what they're doing, but if this might be the only way Lisa could walk away here with the project in her belt, then screw dignity.

Jennie's jaws ground flat, her eyes dark. Like every shred of self-control was running through her gaze.

The woman pushed herself away from the table to saunter towards Lisa, much like a tiger who had an eye on her prey. Lisa stumbled a little, her back hitting the mahogany door with a soft thud.

Jennie occupied her space barely leaving them any room to breathe.

"You think you can come here," Jennie's whisper teased goosebumps on Lisa's cheeks. "and tease me with this—"

Her fingers spread on the blonde's lacy stomach. Lisa's breath hitched.

"---and leave just like that?"

Heat followed as fingers slid up, up, tracing fire on her skin that was barely protected by the lace.

"I thought you said..." Lisa squeezed her eyes as her senses took in so much of what the girl was barely giving. "...the meeting was over?"

"It was."

Jennie's touch pressed on Lisa's ribs playfully. It elicited a gasp from Lisa before it was stifled by a dangerously close graze towards her breast.

"Aren't you worried someone might come in?"

Jennie's teeth nipped on her lower lip as a thumb ran across Lisa's straining nipple. Lisa nearly thrust her body, wanting to have more of that touch.

"The reception has specific instructions not to let anyone in for two hours," Jennie's low murmurs stirred something wonderful in Lisa's abdomen. "My first meeting is done."

"And?" Lisa challenged. This was a different playing field now. This time, she knew it was free rein.

"And I thought you were supposed to stop wasting my time and keep me satisfied?"

The last words elicited goosebumps as they filled Lisa's ear. She grinned, getting her confidence back.

It easily disappeared however when she realised how close her face was to her neighbour. Her breath caught in her throat; her gulp was a little too loud in her head for her liking.

Jennie seemed to realise this, too: they looked exactly how they were last night, except this time, Lisa was the one pinned down.

The tension between them suddenly felt oddly different.

There was a visible crease on Jennie's forehead. Her stare dropped towards Lisa's lips.

She swallowed thickly.

"What will you do, then?"

The taunt felt empty, almost as unsure as Lisa felt.

What will she do? What does she want to do?

The red on Jennie's lips pulsed, temping, taunting.

What does she want to do?

Lisa breached their space, her index finger daring to slide Jennie's lower lip. It curled towards her, a delectable sheen of lipstick tainting Lisa's skin as they slid slowly, lower.

Lisa wanted it. So badly.

To just fucking kiss her already and live with the consequences of whatever that would mean.

The blonde pulled a short breath and ground her jaw. In a colossal effort to halt herself, her finger pulled itself away from Jennie's mouth and slid slowly, lower. Tracing a path towards her chin, her neck.

It stopped on Jennie's chest.

Lisa swallowed. No. Today, she's the client's bitch. She will do what she needed to do.

What she wants from Jennie will come after, if that ever comes. But if there's anything she would want to have today, let it stay transactional.

That's the least she could do to guard her heart. And ego.

She slowly pushed Jennie backwards, her finger strong in their determination to follow through with what her head dictated. When Jennie's knees buckled after hitting the table Lisa hoisted her up and sprawled her uncarefully. The brunette's legs automatically circled Lisa's waist, with Jennie's hands clutching her blazer like a lifeline and Lisa pulling her close. Her mouth sucked behind Jennie's ears and there was a moan, unsure from whom. It sounded so much like relief, of finally having something –anything-- to start quenching their thirst.

"Oh, fuck," Lisa breathed on Jennie's reddened skin. "I want you so bad."

"Yeah?"

Lisa hummed as she engulfed and kissed every exposed skin. Jennie's fingers tightened on her scalp, almost urging her to go on until her face was yanked away.

Lisa's head tilted upwards, exposing her neck. A wet tongue ran a trail from her Bulgari pendant all the way up to her chin. It gave a satisfying flick towards Lisa's mouth as they hovered.

Lisa sighed on Jennie's lips as her mouth stayed tauntingly close; the brunette's harsh grip on her hair kept her maddeningly in place.

"Then beg, Lisa."

Lisa's practically going crazy as she felt Jennie's warm breath in her mouth. She teasingly ran the tip of her tongue to graze Jennie's lower lip.

She laughed at Jennie's mouth when the girl pulled on her scalp threateningly.

"You're driving me crazy, you know that?"

Jennie's eyes flashed with greed as she heard Lisa's taunting words before she bit hard on Lisa's lip. The blonde gasped in delicious pain before pulling herself away from the woman.

"Then beg."

She then pushed Lisa to her knees.

"You said I should sit down and you do the dirty work, right?"

"You're just trying to get back at me for making you beg the last time." Lisa mocked playfully.

"Maybe," Jennie pulled her skirt up then spread her legs apart. "I always get what I want, though."

Indeed, Lisa's grin was wiped from her face as soon as she saw what's in front of her.

Looks like she wasn't the only one who came prepared to play. Jennie widened her legs to show her naked glory inside her skirt, and the blonde could clearly see how wet – practically dripping – she was for Lisa.

The blonde swallowed thickly and mumbled loudly to herself: you drive a hard bargain.

"You're supposed to satisfy me, remember?" Jennie's low voice did a number on Lisa's resolve. "Everything I need?"

Lisa looked up and stared straight into her eyes. The need she saw in them mirrored hers.

The Thai wanted to tease her. Prolong her agony. Make her wait for relief a little bit. Maybe make her realise how much she wanted Lisa.

But she knew that she would be prolonging her own agony, too, and she couldn't really hold for too long either.

Her eyes never left Jennie's as she started placing small kisses on her legs, tracing them with her tongue. Licking them slowly, biting unto them, relishing every taste.

"Beg," Jennie commanded again.

Lisa remained on her knees, kissing Jennie's skin. When she didn't respond, Jennie pulled on her hair again.

"Beg."

Lisa nudged Jennie's thigh with her nose, still not breaking contact with her eyes. She kissed her skin again with a soft sincerity that must have surprised Jennie as the grip on her hair loosened.

"I told you I'm yours until you're satisfied," Lisa closed her eyes and murmured on her skin as if she was appeasing Jennie's nerves. She kissed them again, softly, slowly, adoring every inch her lips could reach.

She looked back up and met Jennie's gaze. Her eyes looked conflicted, almost puzzled by what Lisa's doing to her.

Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing, too.

Lisa licked her lips and placed a wet kiss on Jennie's knee.

"Please," Lisa's eyes were imploring. "Please, let me satisfy you."

Jennie didn't respond, but her hand pulled Lisa's head and guided her in, and when the first lick came, the moan that left her throat was pretty much Lisa's undoing.

And Lisa, for the whole week she imagined this woman in all compromising positions, instead ran the flat of her tongue slowly on her client's skin, letting the latter's nerves feel every bit of her tongue's texture and letting every bit of Jennie's taste occupy her taste buds.

"Stop teasing," Jennie tightened her fingers on Lisa's scalp. Lisa didn't let that deter her, however. Jennie will get her orgasm. But this – she doesn't know when this opportunity will happen, and if there's anything the anxiety of the past few hours taught her, was that this might just be the last time she might ever taste Jennie again.

So, c'est la vie.

Lisa ran her tongue on the sides of Jennie's skin, careful to touch the clit. She let her tongue relieve the brunette's folds, laved them with wide wet swipes before she swirled her tongue inside and was met with a gush of wetness.

Jennie gasped again and dragged Lisa's face closer. The latter's hands pulled Jennie's ass towards her and buried her face further inside. At this rate she didn't have to fuck the girl anymore to get an orgasm, she could feel how close she was.

If it were Lisa, she would be, too. They were practically having their verbal foreplay for nearly an hour and a half. She focused on Jennie's clit but was careful to keep her from getting too close. She could practically taste the orgasm building on her walls, the Korean's skin tasting flush and heady on her tongue.

Lisa then moved to remove her blazer so she could free her arms before she went back to Jennie's clit and simultaneously inserted two fingers—the brunette practically gushing with wetness now–then left a few swipes on her clit.

She saw the near disappointment in Jennie's face when she stood up, but she didn't give her neighbour the chance to dwell—Lisa pulled her, wrapped her legs around her body before she pulled the woman's face towards her bare shoulders.

Lisa didn't give her much time to react as she added another finger and pushed them deep inside Jennie, her thumb pressing deeply on her clit.

Jennie nearly combusts from the pleasure. She did the most automatic thing she could to stifle the noise she was just needing to scream:

She carelessly bit on Lisa's shoulders, hard.

Every thrust the blonde gave earned her a deeper bite on her shoulder. The blonde grit her jaw, trying to hold as much noise in. It consumed Lisa, motivated her to give more, making a mark on this woman as much as she was leaving a mark on Lisa's skin. They were possessed by each other's deliriousness.

Every thrust she gave felt like the message she wanted to say: I'm yours. Use me. I'll do everything to keep you satisfied.

It felt less and less of a transaction and more and more of uncharted tenderness, but she didn't care; and by the time Jennie's orgasm unfolded, Lisa felt like hers was there too, except she was too consumed with the woman to care about her own satisfaction.

Jennie's arms wrapped around Lisa's neck to keep her close. Her breath tickled Lisa's sore shoulders.

Her fingers softly traced Lisa's broken skin. "I'm sorry."

Lisa shushed. "It's fine, don't worry about it."

Jennie barely nodded, still hazy from the sex. "That was..."

They both panted. Lisa ran her nose on Jennie's cheeks, placed a soft kiss on the woman's ear.

The heat on their skin suffocated them; it dared to remind them of how inappropriate this whole thing was inside Jennie's office.

Her forehead rested on hers, both women still reeling from the daze.

Lisa felt Jennie's eyelashes graze her skin. She swallowed through her dry throat.

"I need to go."

Lisa stared at Jennie's mouth. It should be easy. It could even be just a goodbye. It should be so fucking easy.

She's not demanding a life out of this. She just wants to taste her lips. See if she would die from it like she always envisioned.

She licked her lips, almost ready.

Instead, Lisa nodded.

Lisa left not asking anything.

They didn't talk after. Of course, they didn't talk.

They bantered and they had sex, but like absolutely dysfunctional folks, they just never really talk. That has always pretty much been their dynamic, right?

Lisa walked out of that office unable to stop herself from grinning as the taste of her client lingered in her tongue.

She doesn't want to delve on more. She just wanted this, she thought. She's just satisfied with whatever this was.

She gave the performance of her life and she was so fucking sure she nailed it.

"Ms Manoban?"

The receptionist's voice broke her train of thought. She stepped closer to the reception area and was handed an A4 envelope.

"Ms Kim said you might want a hard copy, so she asked me earlier to print this," The receptionist explained. "We'll ask procurement to email you a copy, too. Have a good rest of the day!"

Lisa nodded distractedly as she opened the envelope and looked at the papers. It was a signed copy of the contract, with Jennie Kim's big loopy signature on the final page, along with other signatories.

The project.

It's signed. It's released to them.

She won.

She won the contract.

The blonde's fingers paused on the papers. Her eyes followed the loopy signature on top of the final signatory's name in bold letters: JENNIE KIM, HEAD OF APAC PARTNERSHIPS.

Lisa took a deep breath. She shoved the papers back inside the envelope, clutched them to her chest.

She walked out to the lobby to wait for an elevator. The ping of the notification reverberated too loud in her ears.

She stepped inside, but as the doors closed on the 16th floor, Lisa's heart clenched.

She won.

She came here to do everything just to seal this contract with KT Telecom.

But why did she feel disappointed that it came with the cost of pleasing her neighbour, Jennie Kim?

--

Thank you to CM_1886 and ermitarojo_ for helping me flesh this out! At least maybe I won't look too dumb with my terminologies to those who are in Telco and digital transformation,  lol

Happy new year, folks. Hope the cliffhanger didn't give you too much of a headache.

If there's ever a colour theme to this whole thing, let it be bordeaux.

PS: I updated another book, give it some love, too? 

https://www.wattpad.com/1172652045-the-dream-of-you-chapter-2-discovering 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 76.3K 81
!WARNING! [READ THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!] Mature Content, Family Issues, LIGHT G!P content (Intersex) JenLisa as a married couple ROMANCE/DRAMA What wil...
114K 5.4K 18
An A-list celebrity, Lalisa Manoban, and a well-known actress and singer, Jennie Kim, were involved in the most intriguing scandal of the decade. But...
1.2M 33.9K 27
Never been with anyone, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim certain of herself that a partner wasn't her source of happiness but money, party, and a bunch of friend...
143K 2.6K 50
When Lalisa Manoban is an celebrity since she was teen, she can do act and model and she's very famous and people in every country will recognize her...