๐๐„๐„๐ƒ๐˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ encanto.

BแปŸi gelatinously

โ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

I. needy.
II. intro.
, ๐ข.
, ๐ข๐ข.
, ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
, ๐ข๐ฏ.
, ๐ฏ.
III. the thief.
, ๐ฏ๐ข.
, ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
, ๐ข๐ฑ.
, ๐ฑ.
, ๐ฑ๐ข.
, ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.

, ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.

373 19 0
BแปŸi gelatinously

✨·˚ ༘ ┊͙ NEEDY !
➵ | an encanto book
♯̑̑ 𝖎𝖎 — 𝖔𝖎𝖎. CHAPTER SEVEN !

𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌

     𝕴t was a beautiful day in the Encanto. Children were joyously running around the town. It was peaceful today.

Cara Maria had gone out to buy some food and necessities for her siblings. Walking through the Encanto with a big smile on her face, she hummed a small tune to herself as she went to different markets.

The people of the Encanto would still occasionally give the girl weird looks due to the marking on her arm and remembering what had happened at Camilo's gift ceremony. But none of it phased Cara Maria, she had grown to move on from it, so why not everyone else.

Most people had completely warmed up to Cara Maria, seeing as how she would use her illusion gift to help the people of the Encanto, just like the Madrigals.

Cara Maria had purchased everything and was on her way home when she saw a woman with a crying baby. Knowing exactly what to do, Cara Maria walked right to the woman, before tapping her shoulder.

"May I, Señora?" Cara Maria held out her hands for the child.

The woman seemed hesitant at first, but seeing the look on Cara Maria's face was enough to convince her to hand her child over.

Cara Maria smiled at the child before raising her hand and tapping the kid's nose. The child looked up at the Espinosa who opened her palm, letting gold whisps overtake it.

Her arms began to glow while she created a small illusion over the child's head. The illusion was that of little animals playing around with each other. The baby's crying soon stopped as it stared in awe before small laughter escaped his lips.

The woman stared at the girl in awe.

"How did you do that? Are you a Madrigal?" She asked in excitement making Cara Maria shake her head.

"No señora. I'm an Espinosa." The woman looked highly confused.

"But I thought only the Madrigals could do special things like that." The woman stated.

"The candle that gave them their miracles chose to give me one as well. I'll help this community as much as I can." Cara Maria smiled while rocking the happy child.

"Cara Maria! I could use some help over here!" A man called out from across the street.

"I got you, Señor!" Cara Maria raised her hand and shot it out towards the man, where a duplicate illusion of herself now stood.

The woman was awestruck, unable to utter a single word.

"H-how... but you're... and that's?" The woman asked in broken sentences.

"I create illusions." Cara Maria answered for the woman as she handed her child back to her.

"If you ever need my help again, just call for me! I'll find you!" Cara Maria stated as she began to leave the woman.

"Of course, señorita Espinosa!"

Cara Maria had begun to walk back home but stopped when she felt her stomach rumble. She was quite hungry and knew where to go for that.

Taking a few turns, Cara Maria ended up at her mother's restaurant, which seemed to be quite busy.

Stepping inside, Cara Maria passed the line of people waiting to be seated, before hopping over the counter to find her mother in the back.

"Hi, mamá!" Cara Maria called out-earning her mother's attention.

"Hola mi vida." Rosalba placed a kiss on her daughter's cheek before continuing her cooking.

"Mamá, Tengo Hambre!" The girl complained while sitting on a stool by the cooking station.

"How bout you help me out by giving and taking orders and then I'll whip something up for you? Is that alright?" Rosalba asked while knocking the girl with her hip off the stool.

Cara Maria sighed and rubbed her stomach before agreeing to her mother's conditions. Cara Maria began to make duplicates of herself before leaving the kitchen.

"Espera! Take these!" Rosalba pushed some plates of food to Cara Maria while she made duplicates of herself to catch the food.

"Mamá! I almost dropped them!" Cara Maria stated exasperatedly.

"Perdon. Now go." Cara Maria did as told making her duplicates give out the food and take orders at the same time.

The two worked diligently together, helping to clear off some of the huge crowd. When the restaurant calmed down, Cara Maria walked to the back with a slouch.

"I'm tired now..." Cara Maria sat on the stool, resting her head on the counter.

"Oh really? Then I guess I'll just enjoy this plate of pandebonos myself." Rosalba chuckled while Cara Maria's head popped up immediately.

"My favorite!" Cara Maria cheered before diving into the plate of food.

"Gracias!" The girl cheered as she ate her food.

The sound of a bell ringing entered the mother and daughter's ears.

"Go seat whoever that is. I'll keep this warm." Rosalba stated while putting the plate of pandebonos off to the side.

Cara Maria nodded as she left the kitchen once more, seating the new customer and getting their order. Cara Maria also went around taking the dishes off of other people's tables to bring to the back to clean.

Cara Maria entered the kitchen and looked around. Her mother wasn't there anymore. Placing the dishes in the sink, Cara Maria looked around the kitchen.

"Mamá?" Cara Maria called out while walking around the counter.

"Dónde estás, Mamá?" Cara Maria called out once more before turning the corner.

Cara Maria paled with wide eyes as she turned.

There she saw her mother laying on the floor, sprawled out with her eyes closed.

Cara Maria ran to her mother, falling to her knees, placing Rosalba's head on her lap.

"Mamá! Hey, wake up. Wake up now!" Cara Maria lightly tapped her mother's cheek, shaking her head slightly.

"Help! Somebody help me!" Cara Maria called out as tears filled her eyes in fear.

The kitchen door opened as a man and woman came to the back, seeing a distraught Cara Maria holding onto her mother.

The man and woman helped Rosalba up as Caramaria guided them to her home. Cara Maria opened the door and ran in, being followed by the couple carrying Rosalba.

Diego stood up from his spot in the kitchen with the triplets walking into the living room.

"Cara! You're back. Did you get everything like I-" Diego stopped midway as he saw the couple place the unconscious woman on his couch while Cara Maria stood there, hyperventilating.

"Cara Maria, what happened?!" Diego asked in worry as he ran to check on his wife.

"I don't know! I was helping her at the restaurant and I found her like this!" Cara Maria cried while pulling on the roots of her hair.

"Rosa! Rosa! Mi Amor, wake up!" Diego called out while shaking her.

Cara Maria looked down at her hands before an idea struck her head.

"Papá! I'm going to get help!" Cara Maria quickly ran out of the house, towards the one place she didn't want to go back to.

Cara Maria ran over the hill as she spotted her destination. The colorful casita still looked the same after all these years.

Cara Maria made it to the doorstep, knocking at the door in a rushed manner. She didn't know how much time she had to get her mother's help, but she knew she needed to hurry.

Footsteps approached the door before it opened to reveal the last person she wanted to see.

Alma Madrigal.

Alma stared at the distraught girl who had tears streaming down her face as she panted. She looked down at her appearance, her eyes stopping at her arms.

She remembered who she was.

The 'gift stealer'.

Alma glared at the girl and was about to close the door before Cara Maria held it open with her foot.

"Wait! Señora Alma please I need help! Mi mamá, something happened to her and she's not waking up! I need Señora Julieta! Please!" Cara Maria cried while begging the old woman.

Alma continued to glare at the girl. No compassion or remorse in her eyes.

"Why would I let my family associate with a family of thieves? Leave." Alma stated as she tried to close the door once more, being stopped by Cara Maria.

"Please Señora! My mom could die! We need Julieta's help! Please just let me get her!" Cara Maria begged once again before she was pushed back by Alma.

"We do not associate with thieves! I won't say it again, leave!" Alma this time slammed the door, leaving Cara Maria outside.

Cara Maria fell to her knees as she stared at the door, burying her face into her hands as she continued to sob.

"No..." Cara Maria whimpered as she stood to her feet.

Cara Maria glared at the casita before running back home to help her mother.

Unknown to Cara Maria, someone heard the whole thing.

𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 — 2022

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

47.1K 605 23
Requests are open! Smut Fluff Angst No incest tho... plz
73.7K 1.5K 28
" Tแด สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษดแด… Tแด ส™แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡แด… ษชs แด›แด า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœแด‡ sแดœษด า“ส€แดแด ส™แดแด›สœ sษชแด…แด‡s. " Yแด‡แด€สœ ษชแด›'s Cแด€แดษช x Mษชส€แด€. Sสœษชแด˜แด˜แด‡ส€s, ษขแด‡แด› ษชษด! Hแด€แด›แด‡ส€s, Cแดแดแดแด‡ษดแด› sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… I'สŸสŸ sแด›แด€ส™ สแด...
36.9K 630 33
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
14.2K 317 10
ใ€COMPLETEใ€‘ โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• เณ‹แƒฆ ๐Ÿ•ฏ แƒฆเณ‹ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— If you want to steal or borrow my work, please at least give credits ๐Ÿ‘. Made in: 1/21/2022 โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• เณ‹แƒฆ ๐Ÿ•ฏ แƒฆเณ‹...