"When An Indian Girl Married...

By FanficWorldBTS

Y/N : ...... I was living a normal life But..... Just in a day everything changed I had many dreams but now... More

Characters Intro
Part-2: Agreement
Part-3: The Wedding
Part-4 In His Embrace
Part-5 Lisa's substitute
Part: 6 Unexpected kiss
Part: 7 Apologize
Part: 8 Taehyung's Jealousy
Part: 9 l'll never love you Kim Taehyung
Part: 10 You are mine Y/N
Part: 11 I love her
Part: 12. Misunderstandings
Part: 13. Be My Husband
BONUS PART 1: The Real Wedding
BONUS PART: 2
BONUS PART: "Final"

Part-1: His confession

16.2K 325 55
By FanficWorldBTS

Author pov : Ok guys as u can see that our y/n has language problem, she can communicate with others in English mostly, so for writing whenever anyone talk in English I will write as " (EN)" and For Korean "(KN)" in dialogues so don't be confused with this nd this will be for Some time So enjoy your ff

______________________________________
**********************************

[In the morning]
(On call)

Yeonjun (En) : Hey y/n where are you......... Look at the time we are late.

Y/N (EN) : sry sry! just 10 min.

Yeonjun (EN): Yahh!! Why you girls take too much time for ready.

Y/N(EN): Shut up Yeonjun! you know that I don't like make up nd am making sandwiches for you all that made me late hmph!!😤

Yeonjun (EN): Oh! 😅ok ok We all are waiting outside come fast.

Y/N POV : You all thinking who is he So he is my Frnd cum brother Yeonjun. He is a trainee in "HYBE" Company His group name "TXT " going to launch soon . There members are Yeonjun , Soobin, Taehyun , Beomgyu , Huening Kai. Where Soobin will be the leader of the group, he was the one who talked to me in the company first and he helps me alot  Yeonjun and Soobin both can speak English well others also can but not properly but they all are nice. We all go company togethern daily, in this unknown country besides my cousin they are close to me and I like them all.

(End of the Y/N POV)

(At entrance of the company y/n was about to go when Yeonjun stopped her.)

Yeonjun (EN) : Hey Y/N! (she turned) Soobin wants to say something to you.
Soobin(EN) : y/n! I ...umm!!...will you ...... I mean are you free tomorrow?
(He was stuttering while saying in nervousness)

Y/N (EN) : No I'm not .... Your launch is going to be soon and company held a party for that nd we are preparing for it.

(Soobin was silent for a while but Yeonjun spoke quickly to Y/N)
Yeonjun : Y/N! he want to talk(EN) (whispered in korean to sobin ear) Go idiot wanna ask her or let this chance too.

Soobin Immediately said "Yes I"m I am also talking about party, will you come? (he asked hesitantly to Y/n)
Y/n (EN) : No why'd I? this party for you all and other idols and we staff are not allowed we only prepare that.

Soobin(EN) : But You can come y/n it's for us we can invite anyone and you are our friend.

Y/N (EN) : Yes but I'm not allowed so......
(Yeonjun cut her off)
Yeonjun (EN) : Oh c'mon You are coming with us that's final.

Y/N (EN): Ok but if any problem occur u all will be responsible.. Now I'm going.
(She turned again but Kai stopped her)
Kai: Y/N wait. (EN)

(He hit Soobin's head nd said)
"Idoit give her that" Kai said that in korean which yn can't understand and she watched them with confusing face.

Soobin'(EN) : Oh sorry Y/N wait ...... This for you
(He gives her a bag Y/n took it but look Soobin in confusion)

Soobin(EN) : Wear this in party.
Y/N(EN): Whatt!! No.... I will wear what I have, you don't need....
Soobin (EN) : *cut her words* Dont say no I bought this for you pls wear it.
(She still wanna refuse but looking Soobin puppy face she accept it)
Y/N (EN) : Ok thankyou...... Annyeong (She said bye and left)

All of them scolding Soobin
Kai hits Soobin head and said "why we all have choose you as our leader you are seriously so stupid"

Soobin: yahh!! Stop hitting me it's 2nd time. (He whine while rubbing his head)

Yeonjun : We will hit you more if you lose this chance too. It's been long time when will you Tell her ur feelings?

(Yes Soobin likes Y/n for long time But he didn't have the courage to tell about his feelings. His teammates know that nd all support him to confess to Y/n)

Soobin: what to do ...... Thinking about confessing makes me nervous . But I'll Surely propose her after party (all gives thumbs up to Soobin)

.
.
.

(At party night Soobin went to Y/N house to Pick her up She came out wearing that beutiful dress which Soobin gave her .
Soobin can't take his eyes off from y/n she looks so damn pretty in that dress like angel it's her first time to ready like this)

That's the dress

[In the car]

(Soobin hesitantly said: Y/N! (She hmmed in rply)....... You... You look so beautiful today" Y/N gives him bashful smile and said "thank you Because your choice is good . This dress is so beautiful"
Soobin looking at the Y/N and whispered to himself "yes my choice is the best".

[Time skip]

(They reached at the party other members are also stunned 😳 seeing Y/N like this)

Yeonjun (EN): Y/N you looking Stunning. You should wear makeup daily.

Y/N (EN) : Thank you but you know that I don't like make up . For parties it's different thing.

Taehyun(kN) : (said to others) But she really looking gorgeous today . If soobin hyung doesn't have crush on her I must have proposed her already.

Beomgyu (kN): yeah me too..... She's damn beautiful.

Y/N confusingly asked looking them both she asked Soobin "what did they say" and Soobin smashed both of them heads and warn them in Korean "don't!...both of you dare to look at her she's mine" Then he said to Y/n
Soobin(EN): Nothing Y/N they are morons... Lets go.

(After some times " BTS" The Kings Enter in party. Y/N work in HYBE from 2 weeks but still she haven't seen BTS in real. It's her first time so Soobin took her to meet BTS. He introduced Y/N to them but suddenly a girl came and hugged Taehyung seeing that girl Y/N was shocked because that girl was Lisa and she is big fan of Lisa.

Lisa is soloist of Bighit but she is also girlfriend of Taehyung their relationship is secret only some close people knows bout their relationship it's also y/n's first time to meet Lisa. Y/n was so excited that she without any introduction she talked to her.)

Y/N(EN) : Lisa sshi!.... Am your big fan.... Can I take picture with you?

(Lisa smiled and nodded btw Lisa can speak English. She asked Taehyung.
Lisa(KN) : btw Who is she?
Taehyung: She is Soobin's frnd and also staff in company.

Lisa(EN): oh..... Hey are you Indian?
Y/N(EN) : yes..... I work here for two weeks.
Lisa(EN): you can't speak korean?

Y/N smile in embarrassement nd shook her head "no sorry I didn't get time for that but I'll surely learn Korean soon"

Taehyung making fun of her (kn) "oh! then how you work here when you can't speak korean"
Soobin(KN): Sunbae!.. She manage it by translator and I also help her.

Y/N asked soobin "what happened what he asked"

Soobin didn't say anything to Y/N and told her to take the picture.

(They clicked some pictures but for last picture Y/N stand in between Soobin and Taehyung and Lisa was besides Taehyung, to fit in frame Tae putted his hand on Y/N's shoulder to stand her close to him so that she could fit in the photo. After that both Soobin and Y/N leave BTS and Lisa.)

(Afte party Soobin told Y/N that he will drop her back which Y/N refused And says "you go back to the party I already booked a cab" but Soobin stubbornly said "noo I will drop u back"

And there other TXT members come Yeonjun, he snatched Y/N phone from her hand and cancelled her cab.

Y/N(EN) : Hey.... Yeonjun what are you doing..... Give me my phone back.
Yeonjun (EN): 1st it's late, 2nd we won't allow you to go alone, 3rd you came with Soobin so he will drop you
Y/N: But.....
Yeonjun (EN): No but just go with Soobin
Y/N (EN): "ok fine wait I will call my cousin" Saying this she left for bit .

Soobin (kN): Hey thanks Yeonjun for help.

Yeonjun hit his head and says loudly "U idiot I think you need my help in ur wedding too" Soobin rubbed his head and said "yahh!! Why you all always hit me I'm your leader give me some respect"
Taehyun (KN): Respect?..... Just go and if you miss that chance I will take
Y/N from you.
Soobin shout "no way I'm going nd surely propose her tonight"

(He went with Y/N but before drop her home he took her somewhere)

Y/N(EN): Soobin... why you took me here?

Soobin (EN): Comeout you will know

They both went out to the car
Seeing the beauty of the Han river,

Soobin asked y/n "isnt beautiful?"
Y/N(EN) : Yeah Korea night always beutiful

Soobin admire Y/N and said while smiling "it become more beautiful when you have beautiful person beside you".

Y/N said "yes" while looking the view.
And then Soobin turns Y/N on his side and delicately holding her hand and said "y/n I want to say something to you". She looking Soobin in confusion.

Y/N(EN): Hey Soobin what happened.
He put his finger on her lips" shhh.. let me say" He hold her hands nd look softly in her eyes.

Soobin: Y/N I know I'm forbidden to be in a relationship as trainee but now am not a trainee anymore so without breaking company rule am saying this. Y/N from the day I met you I start liking you. I have never meet a warm hearted and innocent person like you...... I was hesitate to tell you before didn't know and even if you like me too maybe you would deny because of company rule. But now I can ask..... Y/N will you give me a chance? (He said nd huffed but again said in anxiety) I ..... I promise I won't break your heart and even I manage my career and my personal life just plz one...

(y/N chuckled on his cute nervous face)

Y/N (EN) : you talk too much.

Soobin looked y/ n confusly and said "what" ??

Y/N(EN): can't you just say that you like me and can I be your girlfriend.

Soobin (EN) : Hhhh!!... So you .....
(His smile was ear to ear hoping that Y/n now going to say yes to him. Y/N giggled nd said "yes idiot I like you too.... you are the first person who help me here. You always nice to me. I won't find good guy like you" Soobin happily jumped like kid "really?? " Y/n nodded with a shy smile. He hugged Y/N tightly nd said "thankyou thankyou" Nd the break the hug ...... And asked y/n hesitantly "Y/N can I ..... He gulped his saliva while asking. Her eyes asking him What!!

Soobin lick his dry lips nd asked " Can I kiss u?" He lean to face to kiss her but his phone buzzed nd they both startled nd stopped then he picked the call first.

(on call)
Soobin (kN): *annoyingly* What Yeonjun!!

Yeonjun (KN) : What you mean by what!... Just wanna ask, you proposed her or not or you need my help.

Soobin(KN): No thanks I did and she said yes now stop calling me you ruining my moment.

Yeonjun (KN) : yahhh!!!! You ungrateful brat...u....(Soobin cut the call)

Y/N (EN) : what happened?
Soobin (EN) : Nothing let's again...

(he tries to kiss her again but Yeonjan call Y/n this time when Soobin saw the caller ID he made a annoyed face nd chuckled on his cuteness "Its ok maybe next time let's go home now it's getting late"

Soobin smiled and said "ok but from now on I'll call you jagiya"
Y/N(EN) : No way.... Don't tell anyone now

Soobin(EN) : But Yeonjun and others already knows.
Y/N (EN) : Not them ..... But others.... Your launch is day after tomorrow we have to focus on that first...ok?
He sighed nd nodded and send y/N back to her home.

(Y/n was so happy so she told her cousin everything but her happiness was just for one day.
Next morning when she reached company Bang Si-hyuk who is the CEO of Hybe called her with Jisoo who is the manager of BTS to talk about last night big mess nd now they want Y/n help in this)

.... To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 839 30
ᕼᑌᖇTIᑎᘜ ՏOᗰᗴOᑎᗴ ᑕᗩᑎ ᗷᗴ ᗩՏ ᗴᗩՏY ᗩՏ TᕼᖇOᗯIᑎᘜ ᗩ ՏTOᑎᗴ Iᑎ Tᕼᗴ Տᗴᗩ. ᗷᑌT ᗪO YOᑌ ᕼᗩᐯᗴ ᗩᑎY Iᗪᗴᗩ ᕼOᗯ ᗪᗴᗴᑭ TᕼᗩT ՏTOᑎᗴ ᑕᗩᑎ ᘜO? 𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
136K 4.2K 54
What if an Indian girl and a Korean boy fall in love ❤️ Y/n Shah - Indian - Beautiful, cute, hot, smart - 19 years old - Dark past - Sensitive g...
340K 17.7K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔...
286K 7.1K 32
It's been exactly a year since I last saw you...you...the person who I loved...no..love..whom I left broken in every way.... God if only these events...