Home is where He is (Drarry)

By LetsgotoHogwarts

Hogwarts was under renovation. Many students weren't able to go home. The solution: go home with someone els... More

Cover release
*Warning*
Home is on the Hogwarts express
Home is in a picture
*Home is a complete mess*
*Home is a dangerous place*
*Home shouldn't be his home*
Home is beautiful
Home is FrEnCh
Home is in the snacks aisle
Home is at a funeral with Terry Cruise
Home is definitely not in your dreams
Home is ...WAIT, Teddy?
Home is where Blaise keeps his Minecraft pig away from Theo
Bonus: The Burrow pt 1
Home is where hopes can change
*Home is a place of Freedom*
Bonus: The Burrow pt 2
Home is a little affection
Bonus: 2 blondes in a room
Home is with the Malfoys
Home is Onion soupe
Home is Where you have a meltdown

Home is with your besties

333 15 4
By LetsgotoHogwarts

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Harry blinked a couple of times, looking in the blonde's eyes to see if he could detect any signs of joking. None found...

"You're serious?" Harry raised his eyes brows.

"Yeah," Draco looked down slightly embarrassed- "I mean you don't have to come if you don't want to,"

"No, I'd love to come," Harry smiled,

Draco's confidence was replenished and he stood up nodding, "tomorrow maybe?"

"Sure,"

Draco beamed walking out of the room and closing the door, he ran a hand over his face and gushed with himself. He had to call Blaise about this.

He stuffed along with the hardwood floors to his room, his footsteps muting as he stepped onto his fluffy rug. Flopping on a bean bag, he pulled out his phone and called Blaise.

The phone rang out a couple of times before it was replaced by a familiar voice.

"Hey," Blaise position his camera to where he was laying on his bed. His tummy was flat on the bed and Chopper was under his chin, grunting softly.

"Hi," he admired the scene in front of him. It was funny, just a few weeks ago he was complaining about Chopper and now he considers him as his child. Draco wouldn't be surprised if Blaise chose Chopper over him if he had to pick between them.

"Didn't you hate chopper a minute ago?"

"Hey, Draconis, people change," Blaise glared kissing Chopper lovingly and petting him softly. "Talk about you Daddy Dray, How's the Wifey?"

Touché

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," Draco trailed off knowing exactly what Blaise's reaction was going to be like.

"Ohhohoh," Blaise teased scrunching his nose "do tell,"

"Well, I asked him out to a café,"

"He said yes I take it?" he asserted knowingly raising his eyebrows

"Yeah, he did"

"And now you need my help to plan,"

"How did you guess," mock sarcasm overcame Draco

Blaise just rolled his eyes and grinned. "Looks like I know you a little too well,"

"So what kind of aesthetic are we going for?" Draco watched as Blaise picked up his camera and Chopper moved over to his desk, settling on his chair and already searching up possible options.

"I mean Harry likes flowers and nature a lot," Draco accounted for the many associations that Harry made with them. "Cat cafés are a huge no," He added thinking back to all the time Harry jumped on furniture when he saw Ivy.

"Anything else?" Blaise's hand glided over the Keyboard quickly, his eyes moving across the monitor.

"Not that I can think of,"

"I have found one called Lavender Tea, ilk send you the link now," as if on cue, the notification pinged in and he clicked on it,

"Wow, you're good," Draco awed, thus Cafe was perfect.

"And it's a walking distance away, you get can get there via the forest. They also have a couple of booths, want me to book?"

"You are a sweetheart, thank you," he sent kisses towards the camera, which Blaise dodged playfully.

"Hey, save it for Harry," Blaise taunted.

"So... Outfit?" Blaise asked standing up once again and moving back to his bed cradling Chopper who was climbing on his shoulder.

Just then the sound of the joining the call was heard

"Heyyyy,"

"It was peaceful before you got here," Theo scowled

"Rude,"

"We were just about to pick  an outfit for Draco's date with Harry,"

"Yall dating now?" Theo perked up immediately

"Not officially, but I hope so," He blushed, not seeing the point of hiding it from Theo.

"So Zaddy Draco finally admits it," Theo gasped jumping on the camera.

"Theo what the fuck you're shaking the floor," Neville emerged from the background opening the door. His watering can in hand and hair tied in a small tuft.

"Sorry Nether, this is a joyous occasion," he squealed patting Neville's cheeks.

"What happened?" Neville moved closer to the camera.

"Draco is going on a date with Harry," he exclaimed leaving Neville's jaws unhinged.

"What?!" he exclaimed

They began jumping together, Blaise cackled watching the two jump up and down like 8-year-olds, while Draco buried his now red face in cushions.

"You better look after his arse," Neville warned into the camera, after his little moment with Theo.

"Yes Neville," Draco saluted, a stupid smile plastered on his face.

Neville nodded in approval picking up his watering can once again " I need to finish watering my houseplants, let me know if you ever want a love plant, I just propagated some,"
He left after he said so leaving Theo alone with them once again

"You and Longbottom getting along now?"

"Yeah he's not so bad, and he gave me this cactus," Theo held a cactus in front of the camera, "He said that it reminded him of me, still trying to figure out if it was a compliment or not,"

Draco snorted "Damn Longbottom is a savage, he called you a prick,"

Theo pouted

"That may not be true, maybe he meant that you are defensive and dangerous but once you look closer, you are a nice person," Blaise suggested

"BLAISE THE PHILOSOPHER," Draco said once he had finished causing the dark-skinned boy to glare at him.

"Hey, at least he thought about it nicely, I can sleep peacefully now,"

"Guys focus, outfit," Blaise redirect them to the problem at hand.

"We need something that says, 'this is a date' yet still classy but not looking like too much effort," he started placing a hand on his chin.

"Jumper and trousers?"

"I wear that all the time at home," Draco contributed moving to his wardrobe.

"How about a dress shirt with straight trousers?"Theo suggested

"That sounds much," Blaise added "How about a sweater vest with a white undershirt and jeans?"

"Make the sweater vest green and white shoes?"

"Yes, but white shoes? They're walking throughs forest,"

"True, how about some converse?"

By now it was just Draco rushing around his wardrobe grabbing items they suggested, while Theo and Blaise brainstormed.

"Yes,"

"Backpack or satchel?"

"Satchel seems more date like,"

"Yeah, I agree,"

"Short or long coat,"

"I think long, but not too long,"

"Ok, that's decided then,"

Draco stood in the mirror looking at his outfit, he was satisfied his friends did a good job.

"I love you guys," Draco pinned at his camera turning around and looking at himself.

"Awww we love you too Draconis," Theo gushed, as though he was watching his child.

"Of course, you deserve to be happy, half the time you mother us, we want to you do something for yourself too,"

Draco nodded feeling emotion all of a sudden.

Tomorrow was going to be perfect.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 6.4K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
194K 6.8K 27
"hermione, have you seen harry?" "no" "fuck" _______________________________________________________________________ "why are you doing this...
262K 5.9K 54
It is one year after Voldemort is defeated. Headmistress Mcgonagall invites students with unfinished educations to return if they would like. They wi...
115K 4.3K 16
It all started when they walked into the Great Hall laughing and horse playing. Never once did they notice the silence that hap erupted around them u...