Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 116

477 21 4
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

It's been so soooo long! I'm really sorry
Trying to split my time between work, home life and writing appeared a little difficult for me!😂
How are you all?! I hope everyone is healthy and happy
Enjoy this really long update!

*Jamie's POV*

Its been a few weeks since Christmas and new year, Dulcie is still with us at ours and she loves playing with her sister and helping us with Noah. He has been teething recently so Dakota's been having a rough few days and nights, all he wants is her most of the time.

She's currently upstairs having a little sleep while he naps, and I've got the girls down stairs, who are being really quiet so mommy can sleep. "Daddy, I want to play outside" Charlotte whines, pouting her lips at me just like Dakota does. "I know baby but it's raining, we don't want you to get a cold" I pout back "I know daddy.." she huffs and I chuckle, watching her sit with Dulcie as they cuddle.

I decide to put a Disney film on for the both of them whilst I start on dinner for us all. Whilst I'm prepping the potatoes and vegetables I hear foot steps from the stairs and Noah whining. "Did you not hear him crying?" Dakota asks as she walks through to the kitchen, bouncing Noah on her hip gently to sooth him. "No baby I didn't.." I turn to her and she rolls her eyes. "I guess I'll just do everything then" she snaps as she rests Noah in his highchair and gives him a bottle to feed himself.

"Hey hey... what was that for?" I frown, putting down the pan I've been stirring some sauce in, turning it off, before making my way over to her as she stands by the breakfast bar. "I'm sorry, I'm just so stressed and tense and so exhausted" she sighs, dropping her head from my gaze as I reach out and pull her into me. "It's alright" I stroke her back; her head is buried into my chest and I'm holding her close.

"Look, why don't you take some time for yourself after dinner? I'll get the kids sorted for bed and you can chill out. Take a nice bath or something?" I suggest and she shrugs a bit, pouting. "I don't want you to think all I do is moan" she whispers "I would never think that. I know it must be hard and I wish there was more I could do. All you have to do is communicate with me okay? Tell me when your struggling and we'll deal with it together" I kiss her head and she sighs; holding me closer.

"I love you so much... I'm so lucky to have you, you always know what to say" she whispers, her hands moving to my ass, resting there gently. "I've got you always baby, I mean that" I kiss her hair again and she lets go of me, looking over to Noah as he squeals when his sisters come through the doorway.

——————

"Hey, don't be mad but I asked your sisters over, they've got Addison too and they're all going to take you out" I wrap my arms around her from behind as she clears away after dinner. "Why?" She pouts and turns in my arms when she's loaded the dishwasher. "Because mommy deserves a night off" I smile and she smiles shyly back. "I really don't deserve you" her lip shakes softly and I pull her to me.

"If anything, it's me that doesn't deserve you. I hope you know how amazing you are Daks... you amaze me and make me more proud each day" I say and she leans up to kiss me, softly stroking my cheek. "I hope you know that even though I'm stressed and I moan, that I still love our babies.. all three of them. Nothing will change that" she whispers and I grin at the fact she included Dulcie.

"One thousand percent. They love you back the same. I know it's tough with Noah's teething right now but you're the best mommy" I kiss her softly and she grins; kissing me again once we've pulled away. "You're the best daddy.. and husband! I love you" she kisses me once more and I grin. "I love you too".

Once we've cleared the dinner table Dakota heads upstairs to get ready for her evening out with her sisters and Addison. I sit in the living room with the girls whilst Noah naps in his bassinet. We load up Disney plus and find a film for them to watch.

The door soon goes and I let her sisters in. The girls give them hugs and kisses as they sit in the living room with us. "Did you both want a drink?" I ask them and they both shake their heads. "Is Dakota okay?" Grace pouts and I nod a bit. "I think she just needs some time for herself.. make sure she lets her hair down tonight. She deserves it" I say and they share a look before grinning at me.

"You are so good for her" they say and I chuckle. "I just want to make sure she's happy and that the kids are happy too" I smile, looking to the door as Dakota walks through. I think my jaw drops to the floor.

She's got black leather skintight pants on, black heels and a blush pink floral and stripe lace bodysuit on. It hugs her in all the right places. Grace and Stella whistle at her and she blushes giggling shyly. They look to her and then to me, before back to her. "We'll get Jesse to start the car for us" they both say together, chuckling as they get up and make their way out of the living room to the front door.

Dakota gives each of the girls a kiss on the head and tells them to be good, then she makes her way over to Noah's bassinet and gently gives him a kiss; whispering Goodnight to him. "Mommy is beautiful" Charlotte grins at her and I grin too. "Yeah I agree. I love your outfit" Dulcie grins and Dakota pouts. "Oh my angels... I love you both" she kisses their heads again and hugs them together.

I stand as she makes her way over to me "girls I'll be back in a few minutes" I say to them and I rest my hand on Dakota's ass as we head to the front door. When we're out of earshot from the girls I spin her around to face me; kissing her hard as I push her into the wall slightly.

She pulls away when she struggles for breath. "You look, sensational" I whisper against her lips and she grins. "I knew you'd love it" she bites my bottom lip gently and I moan. "I can't wait for you to come home already" I kiss her hard again.

She giggles when we pull away again, it's been over a month since we was intimate last. "Well lucky for you, you get to take this off me later" she whispers, chewing her bottom lip. "You can't tease me like that" I groan and she laughs, kissing me softly. "I'll see you later baby" she smiles, taking my hand and squeezing it gently. "Please have fun, you deserve it" I kiss her once more and she nods shyly, blowing me a kiss before she shuts the front door.

———————

*Dakota's POV*

It's just gone one in the morning, I've just stumbled into a cab to take me home. All I can think about is how mad Jamie must be that I'm not home yet. My phone died and I haven't had any way of contacting him either. He'll be so mad. I tell myself to remember to be quiet when I get in because the children are sleeping, but I can't even see straight never mind walk to the door. I giggle to myself, thanking the cab driver as he drops me off.

I stumble towards the gates on the driveway, frowning when I get to the keypad. After several attempts at trying the passcode, I press the intercom button, and Jamie answers after four rings. "Dakota?" He yawns and I giggle. "I forgot the password" I whisper, laughing when he chuckles at me. "I'll be out to you in one second baby" he says, and I get butterflies.

The gate clicks And they open, I make my way up the front garden lawn and Jamie opens the front door, coming down the steps and halfway across the lawn to help me. He's topless and looks heavenly. When he wraps his arm around my waist I lean down to take my heels off, he laughs and takes them from me, kissing the side of my face as we walk up to the house. Once we're inside he locks the gates and locks the door; placing the shoes down carefully on the floor.

I sit myself on the second step of the stairs and look to him. "Are you mad at me?" I frown and he frowns back, watching me whilst he leans against the hallway wall. "Why would I be?" He asks. "Because I've been out so long? I didn't contact you" I begin to ramble, working myself up. "I'm sorry.. I just lost track of time. We was at one bar and then Addison called Blake and he met us at the other club, my phone died and I didn't know what to do, we was having so much fun and I didn't check the time and..." I ramble, tears in my eyes.

"Hey hey.." Jamie stops me, kneeling down in front of me and taking both my hands in his. "You just said you was having fun and that's all that matters to me" he kisses my hands and I smile up at him through teary eyes. "Did you really think I'd be mad? I told you to have fun, I wasn't expecting you home by a certain time and I definitely wasn't expecting you to be checking your phone constantly" he chuckles, leaning over to kiss me gently.

"I really don't deserve you" I whisper; reaching for his face and kissing him hard, smiling as we pull away. "You deserve better" He whispers, stroking my cheek as I frown slightly. "There is no better than you.." I whisper, kissing his lips gently whilst my arms make their way around his neck. I kiss him repeatedly and he smiles; his hands on my waist. I gently pull at his hair. "You know, I feel all flustered whenever I see you with your top off" I mumble as I pull away from his lips.

"Really? am I that irresistible?" He chuckles and I laugh, nodding. I let out a squeal as he lifts me into his arms, my legs around his waist. "Well, maybe I should walk around topless all the time then" He bites my lip softly and I moan. He stands me up and takes my jacket off of me, sliding it slowly down my arms.

"I haven't stopped thinking about taking this off you all night" he smirks, his finger tracing the outline of my breast, along the edge of my bodysuit I'm wearing. I smirk and bite my lip. "Take it off me then" I shrug a bit and he leans down to gently kiss across my jawline, down my neck and over my cleavage slowly. I let out a moan.

"Please" I beg and he laughs taking pity on me and undoing the button on my leather pants. He slowly rolls down the zip before tugging them down my legs, kneeling down to help me take them off. He throws them aside and runs his hands up my legs, to my thighs, then to my thong. I gasp and throw my head back.

He rolls my thong down my legs and I kick them aside too. I feel his thumb on the Apex of my thigh softly stroking me. I groan; gasping loudly when he slides his tongue between my folds. I'm still stood up and I have to tangle my hand into his hair to balance myself.

"Jamie... oh fuck" I moan loud, the sight of him on his knees in front of me pleasuring me nearly tips me over the edge. "Mmm" he moans softly against me and I feel it run through my whole body. I'm just about to shout my climax when he  stops suddenly. "Jamie no" I pant, frowning at him as he stands back up.

"Not yet baby" he lifts me into his arms and takes the stairs two at a time. I kiss and suck his neck softly. He kicks the bedroom door over with his foot, throwing me down onto the bed. I chuckle and bite my lip as I watch him take his shorts and boxers off.

He kneels over me, slowly taking my body suit off and throwing it to the floor. "Can we do something different?" I ask shyly and he nods, kissing me repeatedly. I roll over to my front and pull him over me, he softly kisses my forehead before pushing himself between my folds from behind. I gasp and close my eyes; my head resting back on his shoulder as he leans up on his hands for support.

He withdraws himself from me, before pushing himself back in slowly. He repeats the rhythm slowly making me moan loudly with each thrust. "Oh Jamie, that's good" I gasp and he moans, stilling and breathing heavily by my ear. "Oh baby... what you do to me" he gasps, kissing my neck gently as he starts his movements again.

I gasp and grip the bedsheets in my fists, pushing myself against him. He stop, moving suddenly and lifting my body so I'm all on both hands and knees. He nudges my legs so they are further apart and pushes into me again, harder this time; taking me faster.

"Jamie.. Jamie" I gasp out, gripping the bedsheets as I use my hands to steady myself. His hands are gripping my hips as he takes me harder and I moan loud as he groans my name and I let go around him; seeing stars and moaning as he lets go too, filling me with his load.

He moans softly, pushing himself slowly into me once more; causing me to moan softly as I collapse onto the bed. He falls on top of me. His chest to my back as we pant. I feel him gently kiss the side of my face before he pulls himself out of me and falls next to me on the bed, letting out a sigh.

"That was, great" he chuckles, shyly I think. "I enjoyed that" I giggle softly, turning to him and laying on my side. "You know, I really struggled to not come so soon" he blushes a bit and I smile shyly. "Really?" I look to him and I think he's embarrassed with his confession.

"I feel a bit silly" he chuckles. "Don't baby.. don't be silly" I kiss him, my hand on his cheek gently. "You just do something to me; I'm usually good at lasting but tonight.." he laughs; kissing my nose as he pulls me closer. "It felt deeper than ever before tonight though" I stroke his bare chest with my thumb. "I agree" he says. I feel him kiss my head and I smile.

———————

I wake suddenly, it's light outside. The alarm on the bedside table says it's 06:34 in the morning. I groan and drop back onto the bed. Jamie's not beside me and I frown, wondering where he is. I try everything to go back to sleep but it's no use. So I decide to head for a shower; to wash away the alcohol and the sweat from last night.

When I'm done I brush my teeth and change into a pair of black cycling shorts and I grab one of Jamie's blue Nike tops and slide it over my head; tucking it in slightly at the front. I check Noah's room, he's still sound asleep slightly snoring. I pop my head into Charlotte's and Duclie's rooms; they're both still sleeping too.

"Jamie?" I say lowly as I get to the bottom of the stairs. I hear the TV in the living room and head that way, he's laying on the sofa, his head on the arm of the sofa. He's playing Xbox and I pout a bit. "You're up so early?" I say; climbing onto him and laying on him, my head on his chest and I tangle my leg with one of his.

"I couldn't sleep past six, I'm not sure why" he shrugs a bit and I kiss his cheek. "Well good morning; I'm sorry you didn't sleep well" I whisper, resting my hand on his cheek and kissing him. He kisses my head softly and wraps his arm around me; still playing his game. I watch him; we are laying in silence and it's so nice.

"Mmm you smell amazing" once his game finishes he rests the controller on his chest and inhales the smell of my hair deeply. I giggle softly and look up to him. "This is nice.. the calm before the storm of children wake up" I giggle and he laughs softly, kissing me on the lips.

We star into each other's eyes for the longest time, Jamie's hand softly stroking my damp hair as my chin rests against his chest. "I feel like something bothering you.. speak to me" I frown a bit and he sighs softly. "Amelia text, she's coming to get Dulcie today they have to go to England for a while" he mumbles and my heart breaks for him. "For how long?" I pout, gently taking his hand on mine.

"She said about four months.." he kisses my hand softly and I gasp. "That's ages..." I hug him tightly, and I realise he's so sad because, it means she'll miss his birthday, her baby brothers first birthday and maybe even Charlotte's. I sigh and hug Jamie even tighter; looking back up at him when he moves his hand. I notice he's wiping a tear from his cheek.

"Oh Jamie I'm sorry" I softly stroke his cheeks; wiping away any tears. "I'm sorry for getting upset" he chuckles a bit and I shake my head; welling up too. "Don't ever apologise" I kiss him softly before curling into him. "It was just a shock that's all.. wasn't expecting her to say four months.." he sighs a bit, holding me closer.

"I bet... can she not just stay here?" I pout and Jamie shakes his head. "Amelia's family want to see Dulcie, they haven't seen her for a while, so she thought it was a good idea to take her." He says. "Well let's get them up and ready, we can go and do something nice before Dulcie leaves us?" I suggest, leaning up on him slightly.

"I bet she'd like that.. come on then" he taps my ass gently and I smile, getting up and holding my hand out for him. "I'm so grateful for you.. thank you" he says, pulling me closer and kissing my lips gently. "I love you.. I know it's sad that Dulcie has to go but it'll go fast baby.." I stroke my hands up and down his arms; kissing him again.

"Let's go pacific park at Santa Monica pier?" He grins and I nod; grinning. "The girls will love that!!" I nod frantically. We share another kiss before heading upstairs to wake Dulcie, Charlotte and Noah.

Comments are appreciated as always!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

So Much More By M

Fanfiction

53.4K 1.4K 30
Dakota Johnson was just a young actress trying to do her job while also hiding her feelings for her married co-star Jamie Dornan; and she did just th...
41.9K 1.4K 19
Before they were casted together on Fifty Shades of Grey, Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan were just two people brought together by fate. And after t...
179K 5.4K 46
Jamie and Dakota have always been close due to their roles in the fifty shades trilogy. Will Dakota finally tell Jamie how she really feels? Will Jam...
5.4K 194 21
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. There will be three installments, and this is the third book and I su...